Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma (23484 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by kkins25(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18
Ilekokonit:

Sex is not the first thing on my mind IF I am seeking a partner. When she sent a complete stranger an elderly man to beg me by giving him my number, I thought she had changed her ways and character and i decided to honour their invitation to a restaurant to talk things through and she knelt down in the restaurant to beg me to take her back and she herself asked me if we were sleeping at her house or mine that night.

It was a few days later in a telephone conversation that I realised that she had not changed much and she was still verbally aggressive and I skirted the issue as I did not want to tell her outright that we were not compatible but when she sensed what I was avoiding telling her, she said "stop beating about the bush" , and I was forced to spill it out and tell her I did not think we were compatible.

So, after that lucky escape, whenever I felt temped to call her, I quickly brought out my list of her bad characters (which by the way outnumbers her good characters) and before reading the whole list, I would have lost interest and i will just go and have a shot or 2 of brandy in the kitchen.

Women should learn to control their tongues when arguing with their partners b'cos some people are VERY good listeners and have a very good memory.

Life is too short to spend even a minute with someone whose idea of life is completely different from yours.

Eyin loro, to ba ti jabo, ko se e ko mo. Words are like raw eggs dropped from great heights; Once spoken, you can no longer call them back or ignore the mess they create when they fall.

You thought she changed her ways? Bros, make we tell ourselves the truth. The puna came free and you made Good use of the opportunity. You didn't wait to verify that she had actually changed before you decided to become intimate with her. Na man both of us be.. 😁😁.. Got that last twetwe before sending her her way---for all your money wey she don chop.
😂😂.. Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Nwagukosy: 2:17pm On Mar 22
jeromestarks:

If you can find a good virgin of 18/23, you have found a life partner. But all above 30 claim to be good because they have given their best to other men so they camouflage their wasted life as good life for you.
If you marry such woman, your daughters too will waste their youth life fvcking street boys: girls are a copy of their mothers.

Come off that mentality. But if that's how you see it, then so be it for you. Virginity doesn't guarantee a peaceful marriage. Are you only interested in virgin alone ?. There are major qualities to check first. For your information, who wn spoil go spoil virgin or not
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by jeromestarks: 3:05pm On Mar 22
Nwagukosy:

Come off that mentality. But if that's how you see it, then so be it for you. Virginity doesn't guarantee a peaceful marriage. Are you only interested in virgin alone ?. There are major qualities to check first. For your information, who wn spoil go spoil virgin or not
Which would you prefer to marry; a virgin or a whor3?
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Nwagukosy: 11:03pm On Mar 24
jeromestarks:

Which would you prefer to marry; a virgin or a whor3?

You are the one that knows what you meant by "LovePeddler". Prostitute/whor3/slvt are in same line. My brother are you a virgin yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV / Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.