Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma (23490 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by jeromestarks: 8:00am On Mar 15
Nefort:

Stop displaying your stupidity and immaturity all over this forum. How could you fvck any girl you want and still expect to marry a virgin? The girls you fvck would have been virgins if you don't fvck them. If you want virgins then stop fvcking girls you are not married to.
Once u didn't meet her as a virgin, just fvck your part and let her go to another fvcker. If u marry her, you're dead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Nefort: 10:21am On Mar 15
jeromestarks:

Once u didn't meet her as a virgin, just fvck your part and let her go to another fvcker. If u marry her, you're dead!
You are talking nonsense. Those girls who are not virgins were once virgins but you and your fellow men took their virginity. Why not advice your fellow men to stop having sex if they are not married so men can all marry virgins? How can we have virgins when you and your fellow men want to sleep around with women? You are just fooling yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Jman06(m): 10:28am On Mar 15
Nefort:

You are talking nonsense. Those girls who are not virgins were once virgins but you and your fellow men took their virginity. Why not advice your fellow men to stop having sex if they are not married so men can all marry virgins? How can we have virgins when you and your fellow men want to sleep around with women? You are just fooling yourself.
Took their virginity against their wills Why do some of you want to somehow blame men for sex usually done in agreement with the lady? Ladies have sex whenever and with whomever they want, so stop blaming men for an act which ladies tend to enjoy more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 11:07am On Mar 15
Jman06:
Igbo ladies are single even in old age not because of bride price but because of their greedy choices (which they like to term 'standard'). If Igbo ladies were less greedy in their choices, Igbo men would not have problem with paying bride price! Igbo men are rather scared of the high demands and expectations of these ladies after marriage. Such high demand can send a man to his early grave and no man wants to die untimely, so they'll rather keep such greedy igbo ladies at arms length even if it means marrying a moderate lady from another tribe. Many Igbo ladies are mentally spoilt in their minds on what the role of a man should be.

It is a catch-22 situation as Igbo men want their women to be subservient and obey their authority. In return, the women seek men who can provide everything they need. The reason some Igbo men marry non-Igbo women (not all as most Igbo men marry Igbo women) is because the demands are lesser, and to a great extent, Igbo men are capable of providing in comparison to these non-Igbo women's men.

Igbo men moulded their women to what they are today.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 11:08am On Mar 15
killsmith:

You have a point. Before you get to the issue of brideprice, you have to deal with the arrogance, ruthlessness and heartlessness of the igbo woman.
But this is also caused by our culture of worshipping women. My service year at onitsha opened my eyes. I saw onitsha business men spoiling little 18 year old girls with millions of naira. And they grow to become arrogant.

Igbo men compete too much for women and this has spoilt our women.

I talk am. The men caused these things. They should not complain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 11:12am On Mar 15
Thislifee:
Same here, I have most female friends outside but they don't even send money at all. One of them on my birthday asked for my account number and guess what? She used her Nigeria bank account to send me #5000. I was mad and I asked for her account to send her back the rubbish money, she didn't wanted to give me then I sent the money to *her mother through a friend saying it was from her through me. I hate rubbish!

I am curious, how much do you think she should have sent to you? Also, how close we both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 11:18am On Mar 15
cococandy:
Y’all claim women are more desperate for marriage but you don’t stop nagging them about it.

I hope they can see through the ruse and dump y’all the way western and Asian women are leaving men at any sign of foolishness. Na podcast it go end for una last last.

So you can go there and keep griping about how no woman wants you & women of this generation can’t endure BS like your moms did yada yada yada. I mean it’s a wave of enlightenment and slowly but surely it will sweep over Africa as well.

ly proves himself worthy of having a wife.

The rest of you (incels) will have no choice but to intensify your online vitriol until you run out of breath.

Before now, I used to think it is a result of poverty, but the news coming from South Korea says otherwise. The wave would certainly get to Africa, especially Anglophone countries and those who practice the Western version of Christianity. Honestly, should the vitriol continue unabated amidst economic woes, the institution of marriage in these African countries would face massive attacks. But when it does, I won't be surprised as I have stated that if Nigeria was as prosperous as Malaysia, most women WOULD not marry the men.

It is a only a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Mar 15
They are unbelievably cruel to their women

My gosh.

Gerrard59:

Before now, I used to think it is a result of poverty, but the news coming from South Korea says otherwise. The wave would certainly get to Africa, especially Anglophone countries and those who practice the Western version of Christianity. Honestly, should the vitriol continue unabated amidst economic woes, the institution of marriage in these African countries would face massive attacks. But when it does, I won't be surprised as I have stated that if Nigeria was as prosperous as Malaysia, most women WOULD not marry the men.

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Thislifee: 11:36am On Mar 15
Gerrard59:

I am curious, how much do you think she should have sent to you? Also, how close we both of you.
Just like #200,000. I helped her gained admission!
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by kkins25(m): 11:39am On Mar 15
The irony of it all, women-women marriages have a similar to higher divorce rates than heterosexual marriages.. 😂😂😂

See women talking as if they themselves are angels? Why do lesbian marriages have similar rates of divorce with the same complaints as heterosexual marriages? All this feminist wave is just wishful thinking, no different from the aggressive vampire booktok.

By the time western society wears off, Islam will take over. I'll see which B2 movement women will follow then.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 11:41am On Mar 15
Thislifee:
Just like #200,000. I helped her gained admission!

I see. Then in that case, N5K is too small. But 200K is too big, considering it is your birthday. Next year, you would expect something bigger. We should consider what she does for a living, her visa status and country she resides in. Also, how many siblings and extended family members does she have in Nigeria?

Many factors determine someone in the abroad sending money to another in Nigeria.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pocohantas(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15
kkins25:
The irony of it all, women-women marriages have a similar to higher divorce rates than heterosexual marriages.. 😂😂😂

See women talking as if they themselves are angels? Why do lesbian marriages have similar rates of divorce with the same complaints as heterosexual marriages? All this feminist wave is just wishful thinking, no different from the aggressive vampire booktok.

By the time western society wears off, Islam will take over. I'll see which B2 movement women will follow then.

Women are not talking as if they are angels. Women are saying men should at least leave them alone since we all know women are not angels. Men should marry men too. You should also know gay marriages pack up faster than heterosexual marriages. You didn't use that as an example because it doesn't fit your agenda.

It is has nothing to do with feminism. It is common sense to stay away from affairs concerning an institution you claim not to benefit from.

If 35+ women are unmarried, why are men bothered? Shebi men do not gain from marriage?

Homosexuals typically do not care about societal dogmas. People that could defy homophobia to marry do not care to stay together to please heterosexuals. They leave when they are tired and move to the next one. It is their way of life.

The more heterosexuals attain same state of independence and i-don't care attitude, the more marriages pack up like we are seeing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15
Gerrard59:

I see. Then in that case, N5K is too small. But 200K is too big, considering it is your birthday. Next year, you would expect something bigger. We should consider what she does for a living, her visa status and country she resides in. Also, how many siblings and extended family members does she have in Nigeria?

Many factors determine someone in the abroad sending money to another in Nigeria.

Would we be this calm if a woman expected 200k from a man abroad because she helped him in the past? I bet we would have a whole new topic on why men do not accept help from women.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Jman06(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15
Gerrard59:

If the woke southern ladies want, they can embrace marriage aparthy as practiced in the western nations, the good thing is that Nigeria is becoming predominantly Islamic. The only thing it'll cost is for more southern men to convert to Islam and they'll be able to marry as many women as possible in accordance with Islamic tenets. The future of Nigeria is really Islamic! And I'll like it to be the Afghan version of Islam where women's roles begin and end with bearing children and keeping the family.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Nwagukosy: 1:30pm On Mar 15
jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 35 is a dead man walking.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.

Not totally true. Most above 30 make good wife than the ones of 18/23 . Just pray a good partner comes your way.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by jeromestarks: 2:10pm On Mar 15
Nwagukosy:

Not totally true. Most above 30 make good wife than the ones of 18/23 . Just pray a good partner comes your way.
If you can find a good virgin of 18/23, you have found a life partner. But all above 30 claim to be good because they have given their best to other men so they camouflage their wasted life as good life for you.
If you marry such woman, your daughters too will waste their youth life fvcking street boys: girls are a copy of their mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Kemadealadire(f): 2:37pm On Mar 15
Lol, smh.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pansophist(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15
I was thinking for a few minutes to counter what the pastor said, but I can't find any argument against, or for it.

But if you must toast a man, observe him well sha. A lot of men will see it as an invitation for a steady supply of sex, and very few men will do ''no sex before marriage'' because they will see themselves as the prize.

Watch well, and make them no go turn you to involuntary fork material grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by lastkingsman: 9:37pm On Mar 15
pansophist:
I was thinking for a few minutes to counter what the pastor said, but I can't find any argument against, or for it.

But if you must toast a man, observe him well sha. A lot of men will see it as an invitation for a steady supply of sex, and very few men will do ''no sex before marriage'' because they will see themselves as the prize.

Watch well, and make them no go turn you involuntary fork material grin

What's wrong with steady supply of steamy sex? grin
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gromilla010: 9:59pm On Mar 15
Betty101:
Dear men , pls stop looking for beautiful women that are well endowed. Also remember that there are ugly women that also desired to be loved and be married.
you funny die grin ..what a sarcastic comment of ridicule to his comment grin
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 4:38am On Mar 16
pocohantas:

Would we be this calm if a woman expected 200k from a man abroad because she helped him in the past? I bet we would have a whole new topic on why men do not accept help from women.

I would be calm as well. If you noticed, others just bashed the lady without considering certain factors as to why the amount was sent.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 4:45am On Mar 16
Jman06:
If the woke southern ladies want, they can embrace marriage aparthy as practiced in the western nations, the good thing is that Nigeria is becoming predominantly Islamic. The only thing it'll cost is for more southern men to convert to Islam and they'll be able to marry as many women as possible in accordance with Islamic tenets. The future of Nigeria is really Islamic! And I'll like it to be the Afghan version of Islam where women's roles begin and end with bearing children and keeping the family.

Igbo men you mean? Yorubas can easily change to either religion if they wish to. Tunde Bakare and David Oyedepo were Muslims or came from Islamic families. Rather, I see Igbo women being married off by Muslim men, specifically Northern Muslims if the gender culture wars continue. Besides, nothing stops Igbo men from converting to Islam if they want to marry more than one wife. What is left is for Igbo women to agree to marry Northern Muslim men. The argument then would be that since we are getting older and Igbo men aren't willing to marry us, let's marry Muslims. That time would come as, unlike the West, it is not entirely feasible to be a single woman in Nigeria for the long term. Nigeria is not wealthy enough to accommodate a large number of single women or moms.

But yes, I agree that the future is Islamic, not just in Nigeria but in most parts of the world. Islam, the Arabian version, is the only ideology that has withstood Westernisation, both culturally and religiously. It is a well deserved victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Ilekokonit: 6:03am On Mar 16
Jman06:
Why do some of you want to somehow blame men for sex usually done in agreement with the lady? Ladies have sex whenever and with whomever they want, so stop blaming men for an act which ladies tend to enjoy more!

Na so I tell one WOMAN say I no dey do again because we are not compatible. She is too loud and uncouth especially when she gets angry gets possessed by demons.

The woman begin voke for me talk say after I don sleep with her I con dey say we no dey compatible. She con dey tell me say make I no try the same thing with woman wey no dey forgive.

I had to remind her that I had already broken up with her months earlier and I was minding my own business before she gave my number to one bros wey I no know tell the bros to begin beg me and after I agreed to meet her and the bros at a restaurant she knelt down in the restaurant to beg me and after bros left, she asked if we were going to her place or mine and I chose my place.

So I told her that if she did not give my number to a stranger asking him to beg me, we would not have reconciled and her saying that I wanted to leave her after sleeping with her was a bit childish for a woman of her age.

After that, anytime I am tempted to reconcile with her, I just look at my written down list of the uncouth utterances she had made in the middle of unnecessary arguments and once I read a few of them I quickly advise myself against phoning her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by jetson06: 3:46pm On Mar 16
I am Non Binary.

Angy55:

Are you a He? Because this is a rare comment that should come from 95 percent of male naira landers.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pansophist(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16
lastkingsman:

What's wrong with steady supply of steamy sex? grin

Well, nothing is wrong technically, as far she consented. But, you will know if she is having sex with a commitment relationship as a goal, and a man shouldn't abuse that.

If you don't want anything serious with her, don't use her for sex. Better to even pay a prostitute than use someone that loves you for sex. I am not encouraging prostitution, but it's about the lesser evil.

With prostitute, it's pure transaction and no one is being deceived or being used, and you can sleep well at night without feeling like a demon (that's if you're not a psychopath who is incapable of empathy).

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pansophist(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16
jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 35 is a dead man walking.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by kkins25(m): 12:43am On Mar 17
pocohantas:

Women are not talking as if they are angels. Women are saying men should at least leave them alone since we all know women are not angels.

Men should marry men too. You should also know gay marriages pack up faster than heterosexual marriages. You didn't use that as an example because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Unfortunately, I'm restricted to my phone since internet has packed up.. But, there's alot to uncover here, especially when you consider that lesbian marriages have the highest divorce rates of all three.

Women are culprits of the very same "evil" they accuse men of in marriages including domestic violence. So, it isn't a "man" problem. It's a human problem. Let's not get into who the methods of homicide used among the different groups.

So, feminist should stop the hypocrisy and pointing fingers, and let's come to drawbaord and come up with a solution. Because, the way I see it, removing men does not solve the problem.

Haven't you seen a particular demographic of women making hit tracks on being baby mama's and having rich baby daddy's? 😂😂..

Men do marry men. When two inatetly aggressive creatures marry, what's the outcome? Higher rates of murder, as shown by statistics. Gay marriages have the highest spouse murder rates.

Oh Poco, agenda must agend. We are all politicians🤣.

It is has nothing to do with feminism. It is common sense to stay away from affairs concerning an institution you claim not to benefit from.

I'm assuming by "you, " you mean men. Since, I haven't made that claim. Plus, I don't support that claim either. If I tell you accounts like Wizrab, John_doe don block me, twice, you no go believe am. 😁 😁

I don't just do not support it for not supporting sake. I'm well aware of the benefits men derive from marriages.

However, it's worthy of mention that feminist make it look like "men are the problem of the world" when they also partake in the spoils of evil deeds committed by men.

"Men are evil"? You're free to go into the bushes and live alone. It's not by force to stay under the roof of concrete buildings.

When a woman out of the blue takes her three kids and drowns them, feminist say, oh, she had mental illness, it was her environment, raising children is not easy bleh bleh bleh..." When a man does the same, suddenly "all men are evil.."

I understand that from the view point of a woman, the most scariest thing on the planet right now, to her, is a man. I see where frustration is coming from. And, I respect those that make credible contributions to the movement on raising awareness to the dangers of being a woman. All concerns are valid. Unfortunately, both men and women are decentitized on ill-treatment of men in society.

So, from a man's POV, if women don't care about my problems, why care about hers?

Men get killed far more than women. This men getting killed aren't arbitrary, they are people's husband's, children, and fathers.

So, we need to reframe from "men are evil" to something that identifies the underlying problems---exploitative capitalism, increasing cases of mental illness, poverty, and so on.

If 35+ women are unmarried, why are men bothered? Shebi men do not gain from marriage?

I wonder too. Probably outdated cultural practices. For some, it's stupidity: As even educated people still chant the "women expire by 40" mantra. Ridiculous!

Men also get pressured to marry, I go to market often, and women ask me all the time, "aren't you married" or "where is your wife? "..😁 😁😁

I was watching on YouTube where the interviewee, a Chinese man, was complaining about discrimination because he hadn't yet married. He mentioned that it was the norm in China and he seemed sad about it. So, I'll say, both genders, unmarried, face descrimination, just that the female side has a louder speaker.

My post was just a quick jab at previous comments, and not necessarily the OP.

Homosexuals typically do not care about societal dogmas. People that could defy homophobia to marry do not care to stay together to please heterosexuals. They leave when they are tired and move to the next one. It is their way of life.

Well, I wonder what the consequences of that would be at a personal level and at a societal level, considering we already know the outcome of having single parents or having people stay long term in isolation. Not to mention the outrageous levels of STDi they carry about. Not a healthy lifestyle, at all.

Since Gay/lesbian couples aren't usually raising children, it's easier for them to break up on the stances, like "no longer interested in the marriage."
And the end of the day, we find that men are humans just like women.

Is there such a thing, as the perfect marriage? What is a perfect marriage?
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by kkins25(m): 12:45am On Mar 17
Ilekokonit:

Na so I tell one WOMAN say I no dey do again because we are not compatible. She is too loud and uncouth especially when she gets angry gets possessed by demons.

You still use her. Why didn't you decline the sexual advances knowing you had made up your mind not to be with her again? She obviously thought things were back to normal.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Gerrard59(m): 9:15am On Mar 17
pansophist:

Well, nothing is wrong technically, as far she consented. But, you will know if she is having sex with a commitment relationship as a goal, and a man shouldn't abuse that.

If you don't want anything serious with her, don't use her for sex. Better to even pay a prostitute than use someone that loves you for sex. I am not encouraging prostitution, but it's about the lesser evil.

With prostitute, it's pure transaction and no one is being deceived or being used, and you can sleep well at night without feeling like a demon (that's if you're not a psychopath who is incapable of empathy).

Honestly, this is the best. If more men adopt this measure, then maybe we would have fewer heart broken ladies in the society. Be upfront and clear with them that you are not interested in a relationship. So, the lady knows that if she consents to sex, it is not an avenue to be in a relationship. This is because the average man will slot preek if he sees an opening.

No be say I be saint, but I get small conscience, and I like being straightforward.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pansophist(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17
Gerrard59:

Honestly, this is the best. If more men adopt this measure, then maybe we would have fewer heart broken ladies in the society. Be upfront and clear with them that you are not interested in a relationship. So, the lady knows that if she consents to sex, it is not an avenue to be in a relationship. This is because the average man will slot preek if he sees an opening.

No be say I be saint, but I get small conscience, and I like being straightforward.

Na that small conscience be the point here. A lot of men no get am at all.

They will see a perfectly good woman and just mess her up. The same goes for women too.

You don't like him right? no wahala. but why scam him? why the billing ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Mar 18
Gerrard59:

I would be calm as well. If you noticed, others just bashed the lady without considering certain factors as to why the amount was sent.

Not you in particular because I know you will be calm. grin
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Ilekokonit: 5:21pm On Mar 18
kkins25:
You still use her. Why didn't you decline the sexual advances knowing you had made up your mind not to be with her again? She obviously thought things were back to normal.

Sex is not the first thing on my mind IF I am seeking a partner. When she sent a complete stranger an elderly man to beg me by giving him my number, I thought she had changed her ways and character and i decided to honour their invitation to a restaurant to talk things through and she knelt down in the restaurant to beg me to take her back and she herself asked me if we were sleeping at her house or mine that night.

It was a few days later in a telephone conversation that I realised that she had not changed much and she was still verbally aggressive and I skirted the issue as I did not want to tell her outright that we were not compatible but when she sensed what I was avoiding telling her, she said "stop beating about the bush" , and I was forced to spill it out and tell her I did not think we were compatible.

So, after that lucky escape, whenever I felt temped to call her, I quickly brought out my list of her bad characters (which by the way outnumbers her good characters) and before reading the whole list, I would have lost interest and i will just go and have a shot or 2 of brandy in the kitchen.

Women should learn to control their tongues when arguing with their partners b'cos some people are VERY good listeners and have a very good memory.

Life is too short to spend even a minute with someone whose idea of life is completely different from yours.

Eyin loro, to ba ti jabo, ko se e ko mo. Words are like raw eggs dropped from great heights; Once spoken, you can no longer call them back or ignore the mess they create when they fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV / What Part Of The Bible Has Been Twisted By People For Selfish Gains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.