Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma (23515 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Jman06(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14
When you'll know how evil ladies are is when you're a single successful man who refused to marry. Ladies would look at you like some smart asz nigga who is smart enough not to fall for enslavement by women. It pains them like kilode!

Say no to enslavement of men in the name of marriage!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tonytonex(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14
[quote author=akaahs post=128932712]
Is she telling u to marry her or to look for suitor for her sbi na to pour her frustration out??
Most of them either look down on their potential husband or have an imaginary in their head how their husband should be in status and affluence. [/quote] the bolded is the main reason...
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Thislifee: 4:25pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
nothing, absolutely nothing. I have three friends 2 females and a male that japaed. And I used to spend for the ladies before that. After the japaed, none of the ladies are in touch or did anything. Only the guy that in touch with me and do send me money.
Same here, I have most female friends outside but they don't even send money at all. One of them on my birthday asked for my account number and guess what? She used her Nigeria bank account to send me #5000. I was mad and I asked for her account to send her back the rubbish money, she didn't wanted to give me then I sent the money to *her mother through a friend saying it was from her through me. I hate rubbish!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by toujurs: 4:26pm On Mar 14
maureensylvia:
Are we that cheap?

SMH no pressure to my gender ❌
because you are married, only if you were single.

That your bosom would be in tears. Thank your stars.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by bukitt: 4:29pm On Mar 14
CarlosTheJackal:
Asikwam why Jewessgratitude2 has been posting her pictures here every Eke and Afor market days

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by luminouz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 35 is a dead man walking.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.
Damn, you hit so hard bruh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by zagorakis(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14
jetson06:
Women over 35 don't need to marry. Marriage should not been seen as avenue for one to seek relevance in this life. Oprah Winfrey is over 70 years of age and yet more relevant than most women that are married in their 20s. Bleep all these African societal norms. It is nothing but pure fuckery and bullshit.

If you like no go marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14
Austus2011:
There is nothing wrong with it though.. but men will abuse it and take the said woman for granted
but men have been proposing and getting rejection... The issue here is the priests trying to guilt 30 plus years Ladies.. if any feel she wants a Man she can go for him and still set boundaries on certain things and let's stop this attitude of blackmailin Those who haven't married so if any lady can't have birth naturally adoption node and why d menopause slangs from oluoma am disappointed in his sermon
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tonytonex(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14
Thislifee:
Same here, I have most female friends outside but they don't even send money at all. One of them on my birthday asked for my account number and guess what? She used her Nigeria bank account to send me #5000. I was mad and I asked for her account to send her back the rubbish money, she didn't wanted to give me then I sent the money to mother through a friend saying it was from her through me. I hate rubbish!
having them as friends is futile. Totally waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by zagorakis(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14
Cmanforall:

It depends

What do you mean by 'worth' here?

A woman's worth is not linked to having a 'husband'

Do you know how much Linda Ikeji is worth? Just an example

Women can increase their worth in different ways

Marriage is the best indicator of a woman's worth, a woman without a husband is a nobody in the society particularly african society. Until you leave african society you have to abide by its norms and tenets.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Jman06(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14
killsmith:

You have a point. Before you get to the issue of brideprice, you have to deal with the arrogance, ruthlessness and heartlessness of the igbo woman.
But this is also caused by our culture of worshipping women. My service year at onitsha opened my eyes. I saw onitsha business men spoiling little 18 year old girls with millions of naira. And they grow to become arrogant.

Igbo men compete too much for women and this has spoilt our women.
Very correct!

This is why even among Igbos, Anambra and Imo ladies are more prone to the menace of being single at old age. This is because their men spoil them whilst still young but the same men would start running to Enugu and Ebonyi in search of decent naive girls to marry.

It's a big problem in igboland that people refuse to address.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Faposky95: 4:50pm On Mar 14
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=128929148]so that men would call them desperate old cargo and start abusing them?

if a woman reaches 35yrs old and no man has proposed to spend the rest of his life with her, then let it go and just accept that marriage aint for you.[/quote

Because you no be woman ehhhnnn...?!
Let ladies drop the high horse shitz and locate a friend..... something may happen......
Time dey go
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14
Jokerman:
Better to be called "old cargo", rather than being single till death
alizma:

And you consider this your advise better than being called a desperate person?
9japride:
[/color]Life is not that difficult. A wise lady will propose to the guy that is chasing feelings for her but too shy to approach her.
MisterBanny:
Why would she let go? Nawao to some of una oo. Who told u she can't get married at age 36 and even beyond?
hopexter:
There’s nothing wrong in giving the advice a try, after all men have been subjected to different names calling but that didn’t kill us.
Truthshotcrazy:
[color=#990000] Paris Hilton got married at 40. Even some women who marry early at 25 before 40 are divorced and in the single and ready to mingle market again.
Won't be surprised if 43 years old Kim Kardashian remarries again.
bigman001:
Bro you are not in any position to talk for the ladies, because you have gbola and you can browse any network if you so wish, so you can never understand what it means not to be married at such age, or not even having a suitor. Let the ladies speak since they understand what it feels like to be lonely or not been married while growing old.

so you guys mean its better to be called old cargo AND being single til death at the same time? isnt it better to accept your fate and be merry? let us all be honest here:

A) if a woman reaches 35 and no men has ever tried to marry her, then you have to look within yourself to see whats wrong WITH YOU! if you are beautiful, smart with the right character (and didnt focus on oloshoism during all your youthful years), then some men would have proposed to you by then. there is something seriously wrong with a woman that no man wanna approach for marriage.
B) why would a sane man (aged up to 40yr old) settle for a desperate 35yr old (almost into menopause) woman when he can easily settle for a 18-25yr old fresh woman? in Nigeria a 35 yr old is considered old cargo, in the west, 40yr old are old cargos...lets be real abeg!
C) only men well into their 70s would consider a 35yr old, because we all age differently. women have a sell by date while we men dont.
D) unless you have something valid to bring to the table (aka hard cash or a very successful career), majority of men would overlook such desperate 35yr old 9ja woman as a future wife. why should they even take such gamble?
E) yes Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton etc can get married at +40, but let us not fool ourselves, they are just rich and famous OLD CARGOs Paris Hilton and Kim K are some of the worst example you guys should bring to this table. they've wh0re themselves all throughout their younger years (BOTH have a sextape online for all to see their "glory" ) and found a simp to finally marry their "rich and famous old cargo" self. without money, they would still be wh0ring themselves around from one man to the other.
F) as for old rich men, they dont even consider these old cargos... so you guys believe that Ned couldnt find a 25-45yr old to marry when he decided to marry 19yr old Regina?! an old rich man can easily marry his great grand daughter's agemate in Nigeria.

BTW i am not saying a 35yr woman is a bad person, i am just saying that there will always be a better/Younger/fitter options out there.
ABEG dont shoot the messenger!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14
Y’all claim women are more desperate for marriage but you don’t stop nagging them about it.

I hope they can see through the ruse and dump y’all the way western and Asian women are leaving men at any sign of foolishness. Na podcast it go end for una last last.

So you can go there and keep griping about how no woman wants you & women of this generation can’t endure BS like your moms did yada yada yada. I mean it’s a wave of enlightenment and slowly but surely it will sweep over Africa as well.

Only worthy men deserve wives and only worthy men will get them. Marriage isn’t for everyone.
Women who have chosen to be single and/or childless will continue to live marvelously like they already do in places where primitive Neanderthals like you aren’t constantly whining in their ears about marriage.
And the women who chose to get married will only stay in it if the man consistently proves himself worthy of having a wife.

The rest of you (incels) will have no choice but to intensify your online vitriol until you run out of breath.

jeromestarks:
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Thislifee: 4:55pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
having them as friends is futile. Totally waste of time.
exactly. If not for sex or marriage, don't keep any female in your life. Even females themselves avoids female friends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tonytonex(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14
Thislifee:
exactly. If not for sex or marriage, don't keep any female in your life. Even females themselves avoids female friends.
honestly. You just said my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Chukwuka319(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14
The priest is just talking trash.Any lady who does that would only give off the vibes of being desperate, and it would make men to take undue advantage of her sexually, emotionally, material wise, and disrespect her.
Any spinster above 35 should never try that.Rather she should be prayerful about her situation,go out often and mingle very well and keep her faith and hope high.
A husband who will value her as his life will come.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Delightsome2023: 5:05pm On Mar 14
EEIA:

Pocohantas, Ereluroz

The clergy has said it all. cool
guy you no dey maintain one moniker again these days.
Wetin happen na?
I go dey see thread wey I suppose tag you but I no know which moniker to tag you.
Add Jewess gratitude to the list

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14
You still live in this mental lala land that most of you have convinced yourselves is true.

I hate to break it to you. No 18-25 year old is checking for a forty year old man unless he’s very wealthy. And unless you’d rather deal in online nonsense than facts, many of you are far from wealthy. So the number of 40 year old men who will get that teenage (insert face of disgust) girl they want for marriage is only going to be limited.

The rest of you will have to choose from women with 10 years or less of your age gap.

For context I turned 34 last month and most of my high school/university classmates are only just getting married. Some within the last couple of years. Some with invites for dates in the coming months and into next year. And their husbands are within the same age bracket as them.

I don’t know what you guys tell these hideous lies for. So that young girls can think they have no value outside of marriage or that if they don’t say yes to the first few dvumfcks who come their way, then they are screwed for life.

With the same mouth if they make a mistake y’all will be the first to say they should have chosen better.

It’s cruelty at best. And something worse if we want to be for real

MrBrownJay1:

A) if a woman reaches 35 and no men has ever tried to marry her, then you have to look within yourself to see whats wrong WITH YOU! if you are beautiful, smart with the right character (and didnt focus on oloshoism during all your youthful years), then some men would have proposed to you by then. there is something seriously wrong with a woman that no man wanna approach for marriage.
B) why would a sane man (aged up to 40yr old) settle for a desperate 35yr old (almost into menopause) woman when he can easily settle for a 18-25yr old fresh woman? in Nigeria a 35 yr old is considered old cargo, in the west, 40yr old are old cargos...lets be real abeg!
C) only men well into their 70s would consider a 35yr old, because we all age differently. women have a sell by date while we men dont.
D) unless you have something valid to bring to the table (aka hard cash or a very successful career), majority of men would overlook such desperate 35yr old 9ja woman as a future wife. why should they even take such gamble?

ABEG dont shoot the messenger!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14
Thislifee:

Tonytonex:
honestly. You just said my mind.

You both can get sex from men too. That way, no female contact ever for you. Your life will be amazing.

While you’re at it. Disown any female family members you have too
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by stevnwigw1: 5:09pm On Mar 14
jetson06:
Women over 35 don't need to marry. Marriage should not been seen as avenue for one to seek relevance in this life. Oprah Winfrey is over 70 years of age and yet more relevant than most women that are married in their 20s. Bleep all these African societal norms. It is nothing but pure fuckery and bullshit.
Research has shown that children are the only legacy you can keep and not money or even wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14
Faposky95:
Because you no be woman ehhhnnn...?!
Let ladies drop the high horse shitz and locate a friend..... something may happen......
Time dey go

- so what were these women doing all their lives that "no friends was located"?
- why should these women suddenly change out of desperation to get married? NOOOO, let them continue being who they are AND accept who they are.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Afolashade00(f): 5:23pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

I really can’t imagine any sane person liking your post.
Your survey looks weird, what if the lady is a virgin at 35.
Why do I perceive you as someone who is so so bitter, I really don’t know what you have pass through in life but I really hope you heal, also find peace.
Jeromestarks, I feel your thinking is very shallow, you need to broaden your horizon to comprehend so many things.
I really feel bad that you’re so backward, do takecare of yourself .
Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by CluelessMODS: 5:30pm On Mar 14
MrCover:
What Do you really think about FADA OLUOMA
He looks like gay... grin
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by CluelessMODS: 5:31pm On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

Seems you are retarded!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by CluelessMODS: 5:33pm On Mar 14
Thislifee:
You don't need to have sex or get married, none is compulsory.
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14
cococandy:
You still live in this mental lala land that most of you have convinced yourselves is true.
I hate to break it to you. No 18-25 year old is checking for a forty year old man unless he’s very wealthy. And unless you’d rather deal in online nonsense than facts, many of you are far from wealthy. So the number of 40 year old men who will get that teenage (insert face of disgust) girl they want for marriage is only going to be limited.

again, i dont make the rules, i just follow them. a 40yr old dont have to be rich in Nigeria to get a 18-25yr old. you have a good car, you can get that 18-25yr old; you have a good job and your own apt, you can get that 18-25yr old; you wash dishes abroad but just got back to Nigeria with small small dollars to splash on these younger women, you can get that 18-25yr old; you are a married Nigerian that earns 200k monthly with a steady job and a good house, you can get that 18-25yr old to marry as a 2nd/3rd wife.

yes, 18-25yr old women dont go seeking for 40yr olds, but when such men come their ways and bring a mature lifestyle (aka his own house, car, a good job, security, comfort etc), these young women value them over the broke 22yr old who only can bring good anaconda to the table.

The rest of you will have to choose from women with 10 years or less of your age gap.

sadly, majority of men dont think like you women do. we have a set standard of what a "great woman to marry" is. that standard never change throughout our life, whether we are 22, 42 or 62.

For context I turned 34 last month and most of my high school/university classmates are only just getting married. Some within the last couple of years. Some with invites for dates in the coming months and into next year. And their husbands are within the same age bracket as them

remember, i am not saying that a 35yr old is a bad woman, many women get married at 35... i am just saying AGAIN that" if no men ever considered you nor looked at you as a possible mate all through these yrs, by the time you get to 35yrs old then its too late to now believe that you will enter market and people will rush for your goods" simply because men who didnt consider her as marriage potential at 28, will not suddenly rush for her at 35.

And I don’t what you guys tell these hideous lies for. So that young girls can think they have no value outside of marriage or that if they don’t say yes to the first few dvumfcks that come their way then they are screwed for life.
With the same mouth if they make a mistake y’all will be the first to say they should have chosen better.

i dont make the rules, i just follow them... this is what PARENTS tell their children in Nigeria; this is what PASTORS tell their sheep in Nigeria; this is what Nigerian SOCIETY/CULTURE tells Nigerians... marriage is a big deal in Nigeria, whether we like it or not. why do you think that Nigerians look down on rich and famous Nigerian women who aint married? why do you think that people still insult the Linda Ikejis and the Genevieves to go and get married (even with all their wealth)?! the value of a woman in Nigeria/Africa is solely based on if/when she gets married and has a family.

It’s cruelty at best. And something worse if we want to be for real

life in Nigeria/Africa has never been easy for men or women, let us not try (today) to make it look otherwise... the difference is that a man can easily get married after 40yrs old while the same couldnt be said for women...simply because the value of a man really "starts" from 30 and never stops while the value of women starts at 18 but "stops" at 35.

again, dont shoot the messenger.

9 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14
You’re perpetuating and propagating a message you claim not to be the author of. You don’t make rules but you’re enforcing it. So there’s no difference.

I get sick of well meaning posters who are only trying to help these young women by telling them “the truth” but in essence it’s just another roundabout way of telling them they are worthless unless an unworthy man says otherwise

MrBrownJay1:

again, i dont make the rules, i just follow them. a 40yr old dont have to be rich in Nigeria to get a 18-25yr old. you have a good car, you can get that 18-25yr old; you have a good job and your own apt, you can get that 18-25yr old; you wash dishes abroad but just got back to Nigeria with small small dollars to splash on these younger women, you can get that 18-25yr old; you are a married Nigerian that earns 200k monthly with a steady job and a good house, you can get that 18-25yr old to marry as a 2nd/3rd wife.

yes, 18-25yr old dont seek for 40yr olds, but when such men come their ways and bring a mature lifestyle (aka his own house, car, a good job etc), these women value them over the broke 22yr old who only can bring good anaconda to the table.

sadly, majority of men dont think like you women do. we have a set standard of what a "great woman to marry" is. that standard never change throughout our life, whether we are 22, 42 or 62.

remember, i am not saying that a 35yr old is a bad woman, many women get married at 35... i am just saying AGAIN that" if no men ever considered you nor looked at you as a possible mate all through these yrs, by the time you get to 35yrs old then its too late to now believe that you will enter market and people will rush for your goods" simply because men who didnt consider her as marriage potential at 28, will not suddenly rush for her at 35.

i dont make the rules, i just follow them... this is what PARENTS tell their children in Nigeria; this is what PASTORS tell their sheep in Nigeria; this is what Nigerian SOCIETY/CULTURE tells Nigerians... marriage is a big deal in Nigeria, whether we like it or not. why do you think that Nigerians look down on rich and famous Nigerian women who aint married? why do you think that people still insult the Linda Ikejis and the Genevieves to go and get married (even with all their wealth)?! the value of a woman in Nigeria/Africa is solely based on if/when she gets married and has a family.

life in Nigeria/Africa has never been easy for men or women, let us not try (today) to make it look otherwise... the difference is that a man can easily get married after 40yrs old while the same couldnt be said for women...simply because the value of a man really "starts" from 30 and never stops while the value of women starts at 18 but "stops" at 35.

again, dont shoot the messenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14
cococandy:
You’re perpetuating and propagating a message you claim not to be the author of. You don’t make rules but you’re enforcing it. So there’s no difference.

this is a national message that all Nigerians understand... a 18-25yr old woman today want the security/comfort of life that men her age cannot offer her. a 18-25yr old woman today want to get married yet men her age are just going through the hustle bustle of life and dont even know where they are going (let alone get married with someone)

let us not pretend that we dont understand exactly why so many 18-25yr old women are willing to marry older men in Nigeria. let us also not pretend we dont understand why many of these now settled/comfortable older men overlook a +35yr old to go marry a much younger woman.

8 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Legalese(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14
This is far from wisdom
jeromestarks:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Truthshotcrazy: 6:00pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Yes, somebody should propose💍 to me; I would not oppose ⚔️🥊or you would be unoppose... We would just pose for glucose dose and overdose. .. Then I would writes u a prose and calls u my rose 🌹🌹🌹💐,as long as you don't makes me arouse...and as long as you rose 🎯♟️when I arose...
Canadian loud overdose you mean grin cool
Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Emmanuel30a2: 6:13pm On Mar 14
Truthshotcrazy:

Canadian loud overdose you mean grin cool
You fit smoke wetin I dey smoke? Wetin I dey smoke no be coke&no be joke... I dey smoke, no be joke... But I sabi smoke coke small... You want to smoke wetin I dey smoke or from wetin I dey smoke? Buy me coke and buy me cherokee... I no dey joke when I don smoke or when I dey smokes...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Bishop Oyedepo Fires Back At Erelu Agbaye, Says Allegation Of Occultism Amounts / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.