Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp (37919 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:41pm On Mar 14
please any working one ?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Uyi168: 7:42pm On Mar 14
Make nothing touch my darling GB whatsapp o

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Nealson(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14
Do I look like? grin grin.....make mark man up joor official WhatsApp is boring, but you see that telegram na beast!..... You all can add me up with my user name @nealson_official

Don't forget to check my signature, na my hustle be that
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by imam07: 7:44pm On Mar 14
fineboynl:
Here is the flash message WhatsApp sent to me. I really don't know if they know or Investigate why people are using the unofficial WhatsApp?
they ban me too this last weekend. A friend helped me got another one on my phone. But not dat direct download

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14
BondRiv:
The official one is there but you will always find people going through the back door. What are you doing with the unofficial one? It is usually people with questionable characters who indulge in such.

This is exactly why the world is a mess. People deviating from the right part.
you said my mind. I usually blocked people I discovered using that illegal WhatsApp from viewing my status.

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 7:45pm On Mar 14
Namaster:
As well they should.

It's criminal to piggyback on another person's swear and ingenuity.

Whoever thinks they can build a better WhatsApp should do it and make bank rather than modifying another person's app.

How about what Brabus is doing with G Wagons
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by chidiokay: 7:45pm On Mar 14
Botragelad:
Switch or your phone number is going to get banned from registering on WhatsApp!
You are clearly using an unofficial WhatsApp and there's been a recent clampdown on them, so you have no choice.

Thats not true, i was once in OP shoes last week, they eventually logged me out and i could not access my whatapp until i downloaded the 2nd official whatsapp business

That is the best way to keep two whatapps on a phone for now
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14
FALSEMALLAM:
Dem Catch me Already. Awusubilahi !
wow. That's good. Thank God
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Blankstare(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14
I don't know the difference

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 7:47pm On Mar 14
U09ce:
People using GB WhatsApp have crossed the line of respecting other people's privacy

Lol! How so?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by fredoooooo: 7:47pm On Mar 14
sofeo:
Let them keep trying.

The other guys too aren't sleeping.
Scammers ... all they do is to steal and scam . Shameless bascads, they should use the talent growing there's but no they're horn to steal
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by femi4: 7:47pm On Mar 14
Delightsome2023:
and I don't enjoy official Whatsapp one bit.
So many exciting an thrilling features with modded Whatsapp
Very soon you ll lose on both ends
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 7:47pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
honestly, they should. I hate that illegal WhatsApp with passion.

Why?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Dearlord(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14
Official whatsapp is like a prison, no access to anything good or fun

16 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by aliscomonaj: 7:48pm On Mar 14
You are wrong. Why the world is in mess is because of religion
BondRiv:
The official one is there but you will always find people going through the back door. What are you doing with the unofficial one? It is usually people with questionable characters who indulge in such.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14
Hermaphrodite2:
I was logged out from the unofficial Whatsapp this evening. I had to download normal Whatsapp. Gosh! It was so boring
that's good

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14
Tecnophone:
Una no dey hear word, untill your number is permanently banned from using whatsapp, na then u go dey cry. Eranko gbogbo.
Stop calling people derogatory name! U dey work with WhatsApp or dem kill people? Mtcheeew!

15 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by RapistOnBail: 7:50pm On Mar 14
creolehunt:

Thrilling features like what?

You do realise what you're using is a clone of another product and that the owners of the original product has every right to be aggrieved?

If the one you're using is so good, why can't the developers give it a proper name and market it as an independent product?
That na why it's called GB Whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14
iLoveYouToo:
There’s nothing like unofficial [/b]WhatsApp

There’s the original and there’s the copy and edit version, which I think should be [b]illegal
you don't know the meaning of the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Angel55555(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14
chidiokay:

Thats not true, i was once in OP shoes last week, they eventually logged me out and i could not access my whatapp until i downloaded the 2nd official whatsapp business

That is the best way to keep two whatapps on a phone for now

I'm guessing the normal WhatsApp did not work on your phone, and you had to download the business WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14
Goalnaldo:
Gather here if you have never used all these GB, YB WhatsApp
I hate it. I blocked people that use it

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14
BondRiv:

People having fun with WhatsApp mod and you're vexing like they killed your first born. Na wa o

21 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by jacobs2015: 7:53pm On Mar 14
U see the hypocrisy of men.

You all opened your mouth wide like a downloaded local deity that stopped at 19% spewing nonsense.

On your laptops, tell me one software you're using that is not cracked or modded. Even the Windows is cracked, a free version software can't be found on your system, you prefer going for the cracked pro versions.

Yet you all have the guts condemning people using Gb WhatsApp. I'm proudly a team GB for over 5yrs and I'll be till there's no more WhatsApp.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by booblacain(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14
Dearlord:

What exactly are the fun things you guys get on the unofficial Whatsapp. I am curious.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14
Blitzking:
Unofficial whatsapp is far ahead of whatsapp..miss using it they were always banning me for 30 mins to 24 hrs until my number was permanently banned. And I was in some very good groups on that line now I don't av access to those groups again. Wish I can rejoin with that line
thank God they succeed in banning you. Why encouraging criminalities?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tecnophone: 7:55pm On Mar 14
why una no dey hear word?
maasoap:

Stop calling people derogatory name! U dey work with WhatsApp or dem kill people? Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by U09ce: 7:57pm On Mar 14
airsaylongcome:

Lol! How so?

Atimes you mistakenly send some chats that are not meant for them, you immediately delete when you realise the error. Unfortunately, GB users will still see it. Same applies to statuses

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tradepunter2: 7:57pm On Mar 14
004gist:

You can't really judge why people make use of it and u might be wrong for tagging them questionable characters.

Untill you investigate why and found out the reason the way thru choose it..

Men shut up..... There's no reason or whatsoever to destroy another man's hard work

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Pootle: 7:57pm On Mar 14
Delightsome2023:
and I don't enjoy official Whatsapp one bit.
So many exciting an thrilling features with modded Whatsapp

do what is right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by socialmediaman: 7:59pm On Mar 14
FALSEMALLAM:
Dem Catch me Already. Awusubilahi !

What does the unofficial one do differently?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14
Dearlord:
you are joking. Are you currently using the Official WhatsApp?

You don't know they do update from time to time?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Koppaguard: 8:02pm On Mar 14
booblacain:

What exactly are the fun things you guys get on the unofficial Whatsapp. I am curious.
Seconded, apart from spying on people's status unnoticed, waiting for the day you'll mistakenly upload your Nude for them to grab, even after deleting it from your status grin those guys act like ghost, you can't hide anything from them even when you delete a normal chat, they will see it.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need List Of Mobile Network ID In Nigeria / Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix / Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.