Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp (38070 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Leroy5: 11:12pm On Mar 14
I hate the normal WhatsApp but with the way they are going, because they have been sending me that kind of warning for almost 1 week now.

I will be forced to go back to that boring official WhatsApp I wouldn't like to banned forever, there so many important groups chats I won't like to loose, just that I will just off my read receipt, people won't know when I read their chats or viewed their status.

that's they only way I will enjoy the official WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Tonytonex(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14
Blitzking:

Wat criminal about maintaining your privacy and saving status u find educating..
it's fake and illegal.
It's just like justifying a fake currency cause it's a new mint
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by bellotaofeek: 11:14pm On Mar 14
Hermaphrodite2:
I was logged out from the unofficial Whatsapp this evening. I had to download normal Whatsapp. Gosh! It was so boring
Use another line smiley
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Healermyst: 11:18pm On Mar 14
sofeo:
Let them keep trying.

The other guys too aren't sleeping.
Exactly the official Whatsapp is damn too boring
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Delightsome2023: 12:54am On Mar 15
MonTaNa92:
The thrilling features is a whole lot...If you try out the mod WhatsApp,you would trash the official WhatsApp bro..It's so boring lol
exactly.
God bless you
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by jacobs2015: 12:59am On Mar 15
Osteen89:

Does yours still works?
Share me link if you have an upgraded version.

https://fmmods.com/fouad-whatsapp77/
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by jacobs2015: 1:00am On Mar 15
Newton2024:
How can I get GB WhatsApp on my phone?
https://fmmods.com/fouad-whatsapp77/
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Clintonpaul: 2:05am On Mar 15
imam07:
they ban me too this last weekend. A friend helped me got another one on my phone. But not dat direct download
Which link did you use bro cuz they banned me last week and lost chats?. Moreover, I don't enjoy official WhatsApp.
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Onionstew: 4:14am On Mar 15
BondRiv:
The official one is there but you will always find people going through the back door. What are you doing with the unofficial one? It is usually people with questionable characters who indulge in such.

This is exactly why the world is a mess. People deviating from the right part.

Na you sabi cool
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Equity15(m): 4:53am On Mar 15
imam07:
they ban me too this last weekend. A friend helped me got another one on my phone. But not dat direct download
how please? Asking for someone
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:32am On Mar 15
BondRiv:
The official one is there but you will always find people going through the back door. What are you doing with the unofficial one? It is usually people with questionable characters who indulge in such.

This is exactly why the world is a mess. People deviating from the right part.

Unofficial WhatsApp for example, keeps Group messages and Personal messages separately.
Official WhatsApp lumps everything together.

They should have understudied those modded apps and adopted some of their features before this clampdown.

If any of those developers has the sense to refine their mod and make it fully independent, WhatsApp is gone.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by ucheuzor1(m): 5:40am On Mar 15
mafmag:
Official Whatsapp makes one feel so violated...
Never felt private anymore since they blocked the mods embarassed

What are the private features you're talking about if I may ask because official WhatsApp have so many privacy feature.
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by webincomeplus(m): 7:05am On Mar 15
airsaylongcome:

How about what Brabus is doing with G Wagons
You people would be drawing up stupid comparisons. You're comparing an official automotive brand that is operating based on official partnership with an unofficial and illegal app?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by sparko1(m): 7:15am On Mar 15
jacobs2015:
U see the hypocrisy of men.

You all opened your mouth wide like a downloaded local deity that stopped at 19% spewing nonsense.

On your laptops, tell me one software you're using that is not cracked or modded. Even the Windows is cracked, a free version software can't be found on your system, you prefer going for the cracked pro versions.

Yet you all have the guts condemning people using Gb WhatsApp. I'm proudly a team GB for over 5yrs and I'll be till there's no more WhatsApp.

This is just bullshit, official WhatsApp is free, there's nothing like pro on WhatsApp, the only reason for using an unofficial WhatsApp is to scam people, stop talking trash.

Btw, none of those software on system is without the knowledge of Microsoft, the versions are usually a out of service or going out of service, and most times once you update, you are informed it's not genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Rejoice28(f): 7:32am On Mar 15
I miss my GB and FM WhatsApp though

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by LammyBillionz(m): 7:36am On Mar 15
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54am On Mar 15
Hermaphrodite2:
I was logged out from the unofficial Whatsapp this evening. I had to download normal Whatsapp. Gosh! It was so boring
Hahahaha
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57am On Mar 15
jacobs2015:

You all opened your mouth wide like a downloaded local deity that stopped at 19% spewing nonsense.

On your laptops, tell me one software you're using that is not cracked or modded. Even the Windows is cracked, a free version software can't be found on your system, you prefer going for the cracked pro versions.

Yet you all have the guts condemning people using Gb WhatsApp. I'm proudly a team GB for over 5yrs and I'll be till there's no more WhatsApp.
I have forwarded your message to the admin
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Pharaohny: 7:58am On Mar 15
jacobs2015:

Which GB can i download I'm planning on switching jare .
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Pharaohny: 7:59am On Mar 15
Why are all those pain 😭 bastards triggered, did GB WhatsApp user kill your first born?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Impecca(m): 8:00am On Mar 15
imam07:
How pls. I need it also
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Pharaohny: 8:00am On Mar 15
Someone should drop link for a molded WhatsApp
Yb
Gb
Fm
And the likes
Anyone not happy with it should hug 🤗 the closest transformer around
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Gobdddd(m): 8:27am On Mar 15
I lost all data on my GB WhatsApp.

Oh, I missed that GB WhatsApp.

How I wish WhatsApp can update to the services provided by the GB WhatsApp so customers who's accounts were clamped down can easily move over and still enjoy the same Services
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:31am On Mar 15
004gist:

You can't really judge why people make use of it and u might be wrong for tagging them questionable characters.

Untill you investigate why and found out the reason and why they choose it you can't juts conclude

The fact that they know it's a cloned fake app and still prefer it to the original makes their character questionable. You won't pull up this same defence if someone had called Tinubu or any government official someone with questionable character
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by 004gist: 8:38am On Mar 15
Incrediblekutty:

The fact that they know it's a cloned fake app and still prefer it to the original makes their character questionable. You won't pull up this same defence if someone had called Tinubu or any government official someone with questionable character

Clone WhatsApp or moulded WhatsApp gives soo many rooms for flexibility that the original one is trying to catch up with..

So there nothing anyone can do about it. It will keep existing till tomorrow
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by DrMuzungu(m): 8:39am On Mar 15
All this gra gra graaaaaaaa
Most of people do not understand one bit about how WhatsApp (or Viver, or any other similar product) works. It is not just an app on your phone or laptop that exchanges messages (or calls) directly with an app on my phone or computer. There is a huge infrastructure in the background of it all, especially network infrastructure and servers. Several server centers worldwide (so your message doesn't travel all over the world to reach the destination). These servers hold messages until these can be delivered to the recipient, they maintain user accounts, and much more. These companies (like WhatsApp) are under no obligation whatsoever to allow anyone and anything other than their own app to access their infrastructure. Attempting to do so is not, how many here say, "ILLEGAL" in a way that they can take you to court, just as it would not be, legally speaking, "ILLEGAL" for you to wear yellow pants in my house, but I have every right to make you leave if you do so.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Psoul(m): 8:43am On Mar 15
004gist:

You can't really judge why people make use of it and u might be wrong for tagging them questionable characters.

Untill you investigate why and found out the reason and why they choose it you can't juts conclude

There's no good reason to defend committing crime.

The legal app is there and you choose to patronize the illegal one. Your are just s criminal just like the people that cloned the app.
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by bal4real: 8:44am On Mar 15
Evans20:
They didn't even warn me, they just banned my phone number

You mean you were unable to register even with the official WhatsApp, after they disconnected you from the unofficial one?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 9:08am On Mar 15
webincomeplus:

You people would be drawing up stupid comparisons. You're comparing an official automotive brand that is operating based on official partnership with an unofficial and illegal app?

You are very stupid and have no one to tell you. The person I quoted said:

" As well they should.

It's criminal to piggyback on another person's swear and ingenuity.

Whoever thinks they can build a better WhatsApp should do it and make bank rather than modifying another person's app.
"

Isn't Brabus "piggybacking" on the Mercedes sweat and ingenuity? Is that criminal?

Doesn't Brabus think they can build a better Mercedes? Aren't they doing it an making bank while modifying a Mercedes Benz? Or does having a formal agreement take away the fact that a Brabus is a modified Benz? You dunderhead
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 9:10am On Mar 15
Psoul:

There's no good reason to defend committing crime.

The legal app is there and you choose to patronize the illegal one. Your are just s criminal just like the people that cloned the app.

Have you ever downloaded a pirated movie? Music? software? Windows for your laptop is it licensed? How about the Microsoft Office suite on it? Licensed? You paid for it? If no, are you aware its a crime?
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by eteebanky1: 9:14am On Mar 15
The only thing WhatsApp discontinued that pained me was DUTA on WhatsApp then

That Ai was on point

I'm always up to date with sport news, world news among others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BVN-Generated NIN Not Useful - NIMC / All About P5 Mini / Tecno L9 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.