Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp (38114 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by MonTaNa92: 8:02pm On Mar 14
The thrilling features is a whole lot...If you try out the mod WhatsApp,you would trash the official WhatsApp bro..It's so boring lol
creolehunt:

Thrilling features like what?

You do realise what you're using is a clone of another product and that the owners of the original product has every right to be aggrieved?

If the one you're using is so good, why can't the developers give it a proper name and market it as an independent product?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Seequadry(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14
BondRiv:
The official one is there but you will always find people going through the back door. What are you doing with the unofficial one? It is usually people with questionable characters who indulge in such.

This is exactly why the world is a mess. People deviating from the right part.

Why is it difficult for whatsap to include all this features in thier official app.... We won't be patronising third parties if they sit up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Mrice22: 8:03pm On Mar 14
fineboynl:
Here is the flash message WhatsApp sent to me. I really don't know if they know or Investigate why people are using the unofficial WhatsApp?
I still de miss my FM WHATSAPP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 8:08pm On Mar 14
U09ce:

Atimes you mistakenly send some chats that are not meant for them, you immediately delete when you realise the error. Unfortunately, GB users will still see it. Same applies to statuses

Okay, I get that. My "grouse" with your original comment was when you said they "...crossed the line of respecting other people's privacy"

WhatsApp, Google and Facebook regularly trample on those lines. So wanted to "tackle" you if you were happy to have big corporations trample on your privacy but we're taking offence on a small nobody doing the same.

For their ability to see deleted messages and statuses, there was a time when we couldn't even delete or edit WhatsApp messages. So I just take it like those users are still in those periods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by CaptainFM1: 8:08pm On Mar 14
Why on earth will anybody be using unofficial WhatsApp if not for dubious reasons.

Moreso, unofficial WhatsApp steal people's data and informations, including financial details.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by KushLyon(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14
Imagine the hypocrisy on this platform. See people that download pirated movies online and use cracked software on their laptops, but suddenly draw the line when it comes to modded WhatsApp grin fools!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Ezmans: 8:11pm On Mar 14
Botragelad:
Switch or your phone number is likely to get banned from registering on WhatsApp!
You are clearly using an unofficial WhatsApp and there's been a recent clampdown on them, so you have no choice.
please what is unofficial WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by KushLyon(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14
CaptainFM1:
Why on earth will anybody be using unofficial WhatsApp if not for dubious reasons.

Moreso, unofficial WhatsApp steal people's data and informations, including financial details.

And you think Google and Meta aren't doing the same? How naive grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by id4sho(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14
Women too like Whatsapp GB because of akproko
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Coconunu(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14
We just LOVE anything that is Copyright ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by KushLyon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
thank God they succeed in banning you. Why encouraging criminalities?

Coming from someone that downloads pirated movies and computer softwares online grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by U09ce: 8:14pm On Mar 14
airsaylongcome:

Okay, I get that. My "grouse" with your original comment was when you said they "...crossed the line of respecting other people's privacy"

WhatsApp, Google and Facebook regularly trample on those lines. So wanted to "tackle" you if you were happy to have big corporations trample on your privacy but we're taking offence on a small nobody doing the same.

For their ability to see deleted messages and statuses, there was a time when we couldn't even delete or edit WhatsApp messages. So I just take it like those users are still in those periods

I get your point. Before you installed WhatsApp, you must have agreed to the Terms & Conditions Therein. Thus, if you observe anything that contravenes that, you can sue them if are in a supportive jurisdiction.
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by meobizy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 14
I don’t want to understand why you children do this. Use the official version or switch to another messaging app. Na una type dey always catch bans on international platforms.
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by chidiokay: 8:15pm On Mar 14
Angel55555:

I'm guessing the normal WhatsApp did not work on your phone, and you had to download the business WhatsApp?

The normal whatapp works with no issue, its the GB whatapps that are being logged out

On the main whatsapp you can use two phone numbers as the new update allows "switch account" ... but i no feel am so i had to download the whatsapp business as 2nd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by sirgalahad26(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14
I wonder why people use these modded whatsapp in the first place for whatever reason. Even the original version has privacy concerns talkless of these modded ones.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by KushLyon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14
BondRiv:
The official one is there but you will always find people going through the back door. What are you doing with the unofficial one? It is usually people with questionable characters who indulge in such.

Meanwhile you download pirated movies and softwares online Mr right "part"

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 8:18pm On Mar 14
U09ce:

I get your point. Before you installed WhatsApp, you must have agreed to the Terms & Conditions Therein. Thus, if you observe anything that contravenes that, you can sue them if are in a supportive jurisdiction.

Keywords being "if you observe". No wahala. Let's see how the dance with the unofficial apps go
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 8:19pm On Mar 14
KushLyon:
Imagine the hypocrisy on this platform. See people that download pirated movies online and use cracked software on their laptops, but suddenly draw the line when it comes to modded WhatsApp grin fools!

The table you are shaking, na one leg e take stand o

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by 004gist: 8:20pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

Men shut up..... There's no reason or whatsoever to destroy another man's hard work

The way you sound.. Just like a typical agbero.

The same Facebook weh get whatsapp no be them go modified twitter call am thread undecided even when the owner of twitter was complaining that meta employed sacked staffs and offer them high wages to released the source code.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Error401: 8:28pm On Mar 14
official whatsapp lacked alot of mervelous featueres
BondRiv:

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14
BondRiv:

So the world is in a mess because some people decide to use the unofficial WhatsApp?

It was unofficial WhatsApp that caused the Ukraine/Russian war and the Israel/Hamas war right?

8 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Lexusgs430: 8:29pm On Mar 14
What features are we official users, really missing in this modded version........

Does the modded version pay us, for using their modded version.........😀
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Evans20: 8:30pm On Mar 14
They didn't even warn me, they just banned my phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by KushLyon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14
airsaylongcome:

The table you are shaking, na one leg e take stand o

I wan destroy the table completely grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by GoodSpirit: 8:37pm On Mar 14
joshjc:
I received it, but I reloged in again, I don't like the official whatsaapp

Imagine saying you like pirated copy more than the original. People like you are the ones encouraging these illegal acts.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Nkl4u: 8:40pm On Mar 14
I was logged out last week. Had to download the official WhatsApp. I miss using Gbwhatsapp cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Blitzking: 8:41pm On Mar 14
Tonytonex:
thank God they succeed in banning you. Why encouraging criminalities?
Wat criminal about maintaining your privacy and saving status u find educating..

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by LucemFerre: 8:44pm On Mar 14
I seriously pray for the day whatsapp ban all the stupid amebos and selfish, hypocritical idiots wey dey use that GB Whatsapp

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by MrJames007: 8:45pm On Mar 14
fineboynl:
Here is the flash message WhatsApp sent to me. I really don't know if they know or Investigate why people are using the unofficial WhatsApp?
Which one is unofficial WhatsApp and why are you using that one
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by joshjc(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14
GoodSpirit:

Imagine saying you like pirated copy more than the original. People like you are the ones encouraging these illegal acts.
when the pirated copy is better than the original, then I'll choose the pirated one

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by Ukpadan(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14
Could that be the reason why oppo A57 is not accepting Whatsapp again. They kept banning every line you put in that phone ,
Re: Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp by ttime(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14
U wont be banned, simply logged out and need to login again. And yes, there's an updated mod version now that bypasses this Whatsapp detection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free / VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.