Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy (22432 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Mcslize: 3:46pm On Mar 16
Lance008:
Please which country can 10m take me to with study visa in this present economy

First of all, what's your educational qualification? Let's start from there.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by segyoms: 3:48pm On Mar 16
To enter mexico now no even sure for am not to talk of US

Get a Mexican visa, pay cartel, cross into the USA.

[/quote]
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by 752hub: 3:58pm On Mar 16
Ghana
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by sonofsteven: 4:01pm On Mar 16
Padolski:

Please do you have an ideal how I can go about the Portugal work visa

No boss

Na agent you fit meet or go to their website and DIY ... e be like e dey Nairaland here
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by OvertheTop(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16
MemoriesAndMe:

He's probably still young and want to explore other nations.

My advice to OP is first travel to any country you desire to live, stay there for a moment to understand the place. Then return to Nigeria after seeing it all. Do your analysis and comparisons and make a decision.

If you like it there and can survive there based on what you have seen, then you can consider relocating. Relocating to a new country without knowing what you'd find there may turn out to be a nightmare sometimes.

Some Nigerian folks in the countries you're trying to go to will gladly return to Nigeria it they are sure of having the means to raise the amount You're willing to spend on your relocation to places they're trying to return home from.

Just...Going and Coming Alone, 10M don turn 2Million grin grin
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by nedekid: 4:19pm On Mar 16
Basicend:

LOL! Scammer. .

So, when he gets there, he will eat grass, transport himself around with broom stick and sleep in a bamboo tree, abi?
10m is a little less than 5000 pounds, by the time he pays for the minimum 6 months visa fees, buys ticket, how much if even left from the money?
I even doubt UK will issue him visa on 10m account balance, they will say he wount return.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by didymario7(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16
ImmaculateJOE:

How are you able to learn Portuguese..?

Is it physical class, or online?

I got started with apps and I am doing very well so far.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by didymario7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16
TravelOutNig:
You need to show proof of €3,280 monthly income for the Digital nomad visa.

Google the different types of Portuguese work visas, and choose one depending on your skills or degree.

Thanks 😊
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by RaptorX: 4:31pm On Mar 16
Antoeni:
Less Then 6 Milion Naira Can Take You to Peru
No be only Peru he can also go to Para.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by trulymatters(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16
Love800:
How can one go through with this vocational stuff?
it's called TAFE
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16
Someone just need 40% of what you've to breakthrough in this country

Na your type go have 5m and still be thinking of 2.0 odds In betting
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by 79733139(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16
Lance008:

Have you considered Canada's Express Entry program? Check the travel section for the thread on it.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Love800(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16
Which one be TAFE again na?
trulymatters:
it's called TAFE
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Gidigrav(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16
Bro send me dm no bother waste your funds if you. Agood person that likes business yiu can go to china you wana know more send me a dm 08137314393
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by PlushyRealtor: 5:20pm On Mar 16
Im sure it'll take you to Canada

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Lance008(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16
mrpassionate:
Come to Poland. I do Students Visa package.

Plus I can also get u admitted to Uni in Sweden depending on your Budget.

How can I contact u
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by molatoro: 5:47pm On Mar 16
Russia, it can cover all your tuition, accomodation and feeding for 4 years
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by fijihems: 5:49pm On Mar 16
I believe that N10 million would be enough to set up a good business in Nigeria, which can make you comfortable in a short time.

Not everyone who travelled abroad is successful.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Sharmeenator(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16
bigdammyj:
Reading…
What you need to research is how a Chinese or Indian come to Nigeria with less than 5M and established.
Una go just dey talk anyhow. Tell me the Chinese or Indian that came to Nigeria with less than 5M to establish a successful business in this current dispensation in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Ugonofure1: 5:57pm On Mar 16
sweetTai:
Don’t waste your money and time. With N10million in your pocket in Nigeria, there’s opportunities EVERYWHERE! Some Indians or Chinese come to Nigeria with less than that and leave Nigeria with Quadruple of that. Look around you young man, Nigeria is where you can multiply that money.

What business will you advised him to go into?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Ugonofure1: 6:01pm On Mar 16
fijihems:
I believe that N10 million would be enough to set up a good business in Nigeria, which can make you comfortable in a short time.

Not everyone who travelled abroad is successful.

Please kindly tell me which business can be better of to do with 10 million,

You're not only answering the question but also helping a brother.

Thanks
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by NaijaCover(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16
In two years, that money, will multiply by extra 5million naira
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Dadadididacontr: 6:20pm On Mar 16
If you can not think of a good business to invest in, then you have salary and menia Job mentality.
Become a distributor of a good product(s), you will be smiling to Church every sunday and you will always like to sit at the front role.

Lance008:
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by ivolt: 6:43pm On Mar 16
Don't leave Nigeria as a middle class and end up in the lowest class in your destination country.
If you must leave, make sure you get a stable job first!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by KORLAR(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16
hustla:
Sha avoid UK

grin

Why abeg?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Yankee101: 7:01pm On Mar 16
Use it to farm in nigeria
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Gidah: 7:20pm On Mar 16
Y’all are funny ,in this current Tinubu economy he can finish the 10million on living life like just a normal person,years ago maybe the advice of investing in Nigeria might be reasonable but right now with hyper inflation and other factors . I’m anti japa before but right now if anybody that for instance doesn’t make that much money normally from his work maybe he came by it with some rare opportunity ,pls japa to a European country that the money can startup a decent life . Nigeria is not making it easy for people trying to start from scratch

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by vicfajeze: 7:36pm On Mar 16
benuejosh:
Biafra
Why not try VIETNAM?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by femi4: 7:58pm On Mar 16
atobs4real:
With UK, you can still fly
Which UK?

10M is 5k pounds now. Not enough for the school fees deposit
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Bayajjidda: 7:59pm On Mar 16
omoadeleye:

You are on your own if you can't improvise, just give up

Improvise how?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by noskcid(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16
Basicend:

LOL! Scammer. .

So, when he gets there, he will eat grass, transport himself around with broom stick and sleep in a bamboo tree, abi?
😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Truck Rams Into Afor Ibugubu Market, Anambra. Killing 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.