Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy (22425 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by obaidan: 12:34pm On Mar 16
hustla:
Sha avoid UK

grin
Good advice...UK fit wake up tomorrow say all international students have to take their classes virtually from their country.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by habeebobalola(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16
If you want to japa to Libya by road, contact me for sure link, transportation will be fully funded
Whatsapp
Female only
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by obaidan: 12:41pm On Mar 16
abbiboy:
If u want to travel best advice don't use student route, it is mentally challenging.
But ultimately it gives him the best chance of having a bright future abroad...it is not mentally challenging for nothing, anything and everything worthwhile will most likely come with challenges. If it looks too smooth and easy is when you should really be worried. It's better for him to identify likely challenges and plan ahead how to navigate when those challenges come

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by omoadeleye(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16
Bayajjidda:

What business really works in this Tunibu regime. I am yet to get my capital 6 months after investing in business.

You are on your own if you can't improvise, just give up
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Paulpak34(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16
Lance008:
Please which country can 10m take me to with study visa in this present economy

If I were you, I will use the money to start up a business like supermarket.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by richiejedi: 12:49pm On Mar 16
Lance008:
Spain with 6m and a job and accomodations, with NIE along with it, if you interested, contact me @ deutrodeutro@gmail.com.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Adewale1603(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16
This 10m can multiply to 50m here in naija, if only you're observant enough, know your way and have a wise adviser
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Apili: 12:51pm On Mar 16
Same country you got the money from
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by richiejedi: 12:51pm On Mar 16
Spain with 6m and a job and accomodations, with NIE along with it, if you interested, contact me @ deutrodeutro@gmail.com
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by obaidan: 12:55pm On Mar 16
Paulpak34:

He should use 10m to start up a supermarket?
grin grin grin nothing u no go hear for thus nairaland sha...Dear op, beware of the kind of people u take advice from. A lot of the people telling you not to travel have no idea/knowledge of realities/possibilities abroad. The worst part part is that they also don't have the practical knowledge of the economy and state of things in Nigeria too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Cmanforall: 12:56pm On Mar 16
Lance008:

Ghana, Niger, Sudan, Benin Republic
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Emeka71(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16
obawaya:

Try Europe country, look into tuition fee first
Like Switzerland.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by mightyhazel: 1:02pm On Mar 16
First of all are u an Agbadorian or a normal Nigerian?
Before I go answer you grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by peterboro: 1:13pm On Mar 16
habeebobalola:
If you want to japa to Libya by road, contact me for sure link, transportation will be fully funded
Whatsapp
Female only

Useless and heartless human being.

How can you advise even your enemy to embark on Libya route?

Females only!
SO THAT YOU CAN SELL THEM TO PEOPLE WHO USES THEM FOR PROSTITUTION, which will always end with a regrettable and miserable life. While some die in the desert either through Talibans kidnapping and rapings or by sufferings.

Why not carry your sisters enter the Libya if there's anything good there?

Because you know by their law women can not rent a house and live, except they must live with a man. And they will have no choice than to live with any useless and dirty pigs like you... And they must be having sex with them after they come back from prostitution work everyday with the person they are staying in his house else they will threaten to sell them off to another people. Cos you know they will never have any choice than to live under threat till the grace of God.

You useless idiot Women trafficker. Criminal!

Admin, Please take of note of this person and report to appropriate authority.

THEY DID THIS TO A GIRL I KNOW, AND I HELPED HER THROUGH SOME HAUSA SOLDIER FROM NIGER REPUBLIC TO RESCUE HER LAST YEAR NOVEMBER. Sadly, the guys escaped when they got the of the girls being rescued. But we are still looking for them with Nigeria government.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by olamilekan9(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16
I have two solid countries for you bro..first one you an only apply yourself seamless 6months visit visa and the second one you can go apply it yourself or use agent any reputable agent wey u know.then take notes these countries so as you get there you can apply for temporary residency valid 1yr and after living in any of these countries for 3yrs you can apply to be citizen 👌. Let me know if u want the update sha
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Mbsuxces: 1:17pm On Mar 16
Get Turkey visit visa, go get some nice foot, Jean and top wears at underground market instabul.. Get a small shop in a business friendly area in Lagos, PH, Benin, Abuja, Ibadan,lastly get a good social media business handler (female). FOCUS
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by tuzle(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16
omoadeleye:
You have 10m nd can't make use of it in Nigeria, you are the problem bro
how is he the problem? Someone wants to travel out and u are saying accusing him. When u get ur own use it in Nigeria and do whatever u want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Quebec91(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16
Ghana cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lance008:
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Quebec91(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16
Mtcheewww. Stop saying what you dont know
atobs4real:
With UK, you can still fly
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Love800(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16
How can one go through with this vocational stuff?
trulymatters:
Europe is your best bet. You can try Australia but through Vocational school.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by ppogba: 1:25pm On Mar 16
Una still dey ask this same stupid question for Nairaland?

Dumping ground!
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by ayjay45: 1:29pm On Mar 16
habeebobalola:
Whatsapp
Female only
why only female?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Calitoscassius(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16
Basicend:

LOL! Scammer. .

So, when he gets there, he will eat grass, transport himself around with broom stick and sleep in a bamboo tree, abi?
Leave him, let him bring that meagre valueless naira let's eat burger,sandwich, pork meat. And drink PG tea and Jack Daniels with it. grin and the money will finish in 2 months. That doesn't even include rent, council tax, electric and gas bills, they will kick him outta the UK after the money is finished when he comes homeless.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by MemoriesAndMe: 1:34pm On Mar 16
hustla:
Sha avoid UK

grin
Why? What's wrong with UK?
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by mysticwarrior(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16
habeebobalola:
Whatsapp
Female only
You wan carry her pass throughout Agadez, then Sahara desert make all those Arab men rape her for road? You no get sister, where is your conscience?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Love800(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16
But ghana is okay na.
Quebec91:
Ghana cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by porthouse7(f): 1:41pm On Mar 16
Lance008:
go Benin republic, u won’t regret it. But that 10 million Naira is now 3.5million cfa

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by arceem(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16
If you play your games well
10 million can set u up in Nigeria

Instead of going overseas and be mopping toilets again

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by LucemFerre: 1:42pm On Mar 16
Basicend:

LOL! Scammer. .

So, when he gets there, he will eat grass, transport himself around with broom stick and sleep in a bamboo tree, abi?

Lol grin
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by LucemFerre: 1:48pm On Mar 16
Paulpak34:

Did you say Supermarket abi eye dey pain me?

You jump shago, gbogbonishe, backyard bar, normal market jump enter the super one straight
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by MemoriesAndMe: 1:48pm On Mar 16
Roger3D:
You've got N10m in Nigeria and you want to squander it on a wild goose chase to a worthless foreign country? You need to have your head checked
He's probably still young and want to explore other nations.

My advice to OP is first travel to any country you desire to live, stay there for a moment to understand the place. Then return to Nigeria after seeing it all. Do your analysis and comparisons and make a decision.

If you like it there and can survive there based on what you have seen, then you can consider relocating. Relocating to a new country without knowing what you'd find there may turn out to be a nightmare sometimes.

Some Nigerian folks in the countries you're trying to go to will gladly return to Nigeria it they are sure of having the means to raise the amount You're willing to spend on your relocation to places they're trying to return home from.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by GreaterFuture(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16
Let's see the Posts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Truck Rams Into Afor Ibugubu Market, Anambra. Killing 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.