Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy (22433 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Innobee99(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16
PotatoSalad:
Lemme guess. That 10m is your entire life savings. That's a little above $6k.
Better stay back and continue grinding it here.
If you have to ask which country to go to, omo remember that that money is peanuts and you'll only get a what i ordered vs what i got situation.
Naira don useless but that money is still good down in Naija. Continue grinding.
That's if he no collect loan join
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by dododawa1: 2:04pm On Mar 16
Ibadan
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by VaginaAcademic: 2:15pm On Mar 16
Na to go one small European country use the remaining money dey play sports betting with better light and serene atmosphere grin
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by AllenSpencer: 2:18pm On Mar 16
USA

Get a Mexican visa, pay cartel, cross into the USA.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16
PulaPower:

It’s not really hard to learn most especially if you can speak French..

I speak French and Portuguese..
How do I go about it,
I don't know shit about French and Portuguese
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16
MemoriesAndMe:

He's probably still young and want to explore other nations.

My advice to OP is first travel to any country you desire to live, stay there for a moment to understand the place. Then return to Nigeria after seeing it all. Do your analysis and comparisons and make a decision.

If you like it there and can survive there based on what you have seen, then you can consider relocating. Relocating to a new country without knowing what you'd find there may turn out to be a nightmare sometimes.

Some Nigerian folks in the countries you're trying to go to will gladly return to Nigeria it they are sure of having the means to raise the amount You're willing to spend on your relocation to places they're trying to return home from.

Not feasible with ten million. Flight to anywhere reasonable is at least one million then rent of one month. Coming back to Nigeria the money don finish
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Padolski(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16
sonofsteven:

Portugal dey give work visa and has visa friendly policies

My next country after china
Please do you have an ideal how I can go about the Portugal work visa
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Empresa: 2:26pm On Mar 16
bigdammyj:
Reading…
What you need to research is how a Chinese or Indian come to Nigeria with less than 5M and established.
Most times, it is what have to offer. If he doesn't solve any reasonable problem with that money, Nigerian economy will swallow it
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by remfash1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16
Lance008:
Please which country can 10m take me to with study visa in this present economy

My guy, put only 2M in sports trading.

After 3 months, there will be no need for you to relocate anywhere.

I will show you how to get up to 10 years tourist visa to Canada.

You go just dey enter dey come back
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by rolams(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by cocolacec(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16
Lance008:

Lok at France,Germany and Eastern European universities.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by SoNature(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16
habeebobalola:
If you want to japa to Libya by road, contact me for sure link, transportation will be fully funded
Whatsapp
Female only

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominique

You people have a duty to report these people to NAPTIP.

Imagine the guts!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Tektronics12: 2:34pm On Mar 16
Invest in treasury bills and get 2million naira every year. Hope you not deluded going abroad..
Lance008:
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Nicoddemus(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16
123yes:
It is lazy people that always disturb us of relocating abroad to make hard currency when you can do the same in your bedroom with your phone and laptop and have every time to your self.
You can start as little as $10 and grow it over a period of time.
DM if you are interested. The information is not free because free info makes people not to be serious in what ever you taught them free.
I'm interested angry
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by OvertheTop(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16
obaidan:
Omo that is about $7k
That amount ehn, make e no be say na middle of ur journey to ur destination, d money go finish

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Terrahawk: 2:38pm On Mar 16
Biafra. You will enjoy it there.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Gerrard59(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16
MemoriesAndMe:

He's probably still young and want to explore other nations.

My advice to OP is first travel to any country you desire to live, stay there for a moment to understand the place. Then return to Nigeria after seeing it all. Do your analysis and comparisons and make a decision.

If you like it there and can survive there based on what you have seen, then you can consider relocating. Relocating to a new country without knowing what you'd find there may turn out to be a nightmare sometimes.

Some Nigerian folks in the countries you're trying to go to will gladly return to Nigeria it they are sure of having the means to raise the amount You're willing to spend on your relocation to places they're trying to return home from.

Please, on what visa? This is assuming he would be granted the visa in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Gerrard59(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16
PotatoSalad:
Lemme guess. That 10m is your entire life savings. That's a little above $6k.
Better stay back and continue grinding it here.
If you have to ask which country to go to, omo remember that that money is peanuts and you'll only get a what i ordered vs what i got situation.
Naira don useless but that money is still good down in Naija. Continue grinding.
]

OP: This is your answer. Re-invest into whatever got you that amount. Hopefully, it is legal.
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by aluko360(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16
Portugal
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Advancedman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16
Lance008:

First what are you into?
How are you able to gather 10M
Are you a Nation Builder or Money chaser?
Whatever your answer you're the best person and in the best position to counsel you.
Your story your narratives Your Choice. though.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Bongadu: 2:56pm On Mar 16
Russia

Just apply to be in their army
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16
DropsMic:
Biafra
you seem to have forgotten that Biafra has placed a strict Visa ban on Nigerians 🤣
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Roger3D(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16
obaidan:

You sound like you have seen what the future holds for him. Y'all should stop spreading these false narrative that foreign country pursuit is worthless. That u know 1 or 2 persons struggling abroad doesn't mean everyone is struggling. That people even tell tu they are struggling doesn't mean if it's time to go back home now, they won't go back with something huge. It's okay for you to say he should invest his 10m in Nigeria(I'm sure a lot of people don't agree with this) but to say with total confidence that travelling to a foreign country is a wild goose chase? I think u are either Ignorant or saturated with negative tales. Success story abound sir.
My friend shut if you know nothing about living abroad. Where the hell does he want to go with 5 thousand dollars? What is he going to be doing there once he arrives? You know nothing
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16
Another sensible Nigerian seeking to escape the sh*thole. More grease to your elbow bro.

Try and get Greece work visa, from Greece you enter France, if you no like France, you enter Germany, if eh dull you, you ever Denmark. You will love it in Denmark. My guy is there presently, and how I explained it you is just how he went.

I'm preparing a route for him to join me in the United States.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by KingWarri: 3:15pm On Mar 16
obaidan:

He should use 10m to start up a supermarket?
grin grin grin nothing u no go hear for thus nairaland sha...Dear op, beware of the kind of people u take advice from. A lot of the people telling you not to travel have no idea/knowledge of realities/possibilities abroad. The worst part part is that they also don't have the practical knowledge of the economy and state of things in Nigeria too.
Aswear.... Many Nigerians are just delusional right now. They don't know how deep we are in inflation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by scholes23(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16
Guinea
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16
habeebobalola:
If you want to japa to Libya by road, contact me for sure link, transportation will be fully funded
Whatsapp
Female only
Wetin Una dey use those girls do self?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by G00dharddick: 3:31pm On Mar 16
Lance008:

Look for a profitable business and Invest that money here in Nigeria, allow it to multiply then remove the profit on top, use it and process for your visa to Canada or Portugal. Be smart bro. Don't waste that money
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by Backpedal: 3:31pm On Mar 16
bigdammyj:
Reading…
What you need to research is how a Chinese or Indian come to Nigeria with less than 5M and established.

You must be really silly to think that these indians who establish in Nigeria came with small sums of money

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by mrpassionate(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16
Come to Poland. I do Students Visa package.

Plus I can also get u admitted to Uni in Sweden depending on your Budget.

Lance008:
Please
which country can 10m take me to with study visa in this present economy
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Mar 16
Cotonoue
Re: Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy by obaidan: 3:39pm On Mar 16
Roger3D:
My friend shut if you know nothing about living abroad. Where the hell does he want to go with 5 thousand dollars? What is he going to be doing there once he arrives? You know nothing
I dont know who raised you but I can tell a good job wasn't done by the person. People like you are too dumb to know that people go to school paid for and with substantial monthly stipend too, you think everyone go abroad overstaying visit visa the way you did/planned to do OR the way ur people abroad did. LIFE IS BEYOND YOUR REALITIES. By the Grace of God, I don't just know what it is to live abroad, I know what it is to thrive abroad, and u can go hang yourself if it gives you headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Truck Rams Into Afor Ibugubu Market, Anambra. Killing 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.