Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears (56927 Views)

Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by HRMK: 1:40am On Mar 16
MUST A GROWNUP BE ABLE TO SWIM BEFORE GIVEN ACCESS TO HOTEL SWIMMING POOL?THE HOTEL STAFF SHOULD BE AROUND TOO TO AVERT SUCH MISHAPS!THIS IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!
NOT A RIVER!NOT LAGOON,NOT SEA BUT SWIMMING POOL!I SUSPECT FOUL PLAY!!
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Forkthiefnubu: 1:43am On Mar 16
Pastors and families living large
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by AkinPhysicist: 2:02am On Mar 16
So you're telling me WHITE Jesus couldn't save this African christians?

So, why worship the WHITE man in the first place?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Desusi: 3:13am On Mar 16
If you never experienced drowning, all this would be like stories that is being told.The day l went with some of my colleagues and Germans to swimming pool in a particular holiday resort in Germany. Seeing people demonstrating how they can swim,l decided to do same until l got drowned at the lowest part of the pool,it took a quick intervention of other friends before l was rescued. Ever since, l never near anything swimming pool again and l will never try it in life.May God console the family.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by babzo(m): 3:29am On Mar 16
Pastoshizzy:
satan get power sha (always on guard 🥊). But then all power belongs JESUS.
Don't mess with the lucifer.
Pastor wey go flex with hin family, satan don arrange demons.
Pastors dey and 'men of God' dem dey. If you go Bible School graduate you be Pastor but if God has warned against events to happen to a 'beloved' through the regular communication channel... na that one be 'man of God' konfam.

May the departed souls rest in peace.

Very interesting perspective you have here.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by sunsweet33: 4:30am On Mar 16
But I remember this story and it was speculated at that time that the filter suction probably malfunctioned and sucked all of them down.

So why is the blame now going towards the deceased?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by sunsweet33: 4:34am On Mar 16
FILEBE:
The dance of a mad Man is fun to watch by non relatives.

This is deep.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by prophetfire: 4:47am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
A) didnt the "pastor" get a holy vision from his god that this was gonna happen?
B) pastor was so busy wasting church money going on holiday in Spain, rather than use that money to get his children/father SWIMMING LESSONS!
. Premium mumu

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Elidrisy20: 4:53am On Mar 16
Them don sacrifice them
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by jaytime(m): 5:22am On Mar 16
I can't believe this happened in a European country that are supposed to know better. It is mandatory for every public swimming pool to have a standby diver (lifeguard ) incase of incidents like this. This is so heartbreaking. May their souls continue to rest.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by spartachico(m): 5:36am On Mar 16
The nine year old difficulty of getting out of the water could be a muscle pool attack, omo If that thing catch you inside water where your legs no fit touch pool floor, just shout for help while you stay afloat with one leg or use your hands to make loud water splash, but obviously the father is not a lifeguard and he is not a perfect swimmer, because trying to save a drowning person takes lots of skill or else the drowning person will use u as elevator to climb out of the water and drown you or y'all drown together. God didn't kill him and his bad behavior in secret didn't, his foolishness did, a father that was suppose to shout for help for lifeguard to come, he jumped into the pool without thinking,yeah I understand the zeal of a father but there are some situations where it gets difficult to save someone and you need a split seconds to shout for help and why didn't the mother/wife go out to call for help. Sad
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by obainojazz(m): 5:36am On Mar 16
Mindlog:
Swimming lessons are life savers.
True.. I had to pay at my big age to learn grin
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by repaircentreng: 5:37am On Mar 16
This news is years ago
Y post information of over 4years without indicating it old news

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Petalss: 5:39am On Mar 16
fuck419:

If that man and his kids make it to Heaven, they're better than the living.

The little boy and girl made it to heaven

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by GreatVocalist: 5:46am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
A) didnt the "pastor" get a holy vision from his god that this was gonna happen?
B) pastor was so busy wasting church money going on holiday in Spain, rather than use that money to get his children/father SWIMMING LESSONS!
You're trying so hard to look intelligent, obviously. Honestly, you're not.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Rinoxy: 5:47am On Mar 16
FILEBE:
The dance of a mad Man is fun to watch by non relatives.

I seldom wonder how people read about the misfortunes and tragedies of their loved ones online and the comments that follow.
I thought of at times too. It shows how humanity is far from our consciousness as humans.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Kingzjayzee: 5:55am On Mar 16
Werin u dey do wey your pikin leave you go enter water. And she doesn't know how to swim. Na wa oo
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Bigseven(m): 5:56am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
idk which faith are you but see how you are spewing trash about God and his servant. Just shut da F
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by tfelicityk(m): 5:59am On Mar 16
These are some reason why the Yoruba proverbs say 'The lantern does not see it bottom'.
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by oyeb15: 6:02am On Mar 16
The consequences of using poor peoples tithes and offerings to flex.

Hell fire straight!
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by imagrg(m): 6:15am On Mar 16
Village people don strike again! grin
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by livebullet(m): 6:19am On Mar 16
Enculer2:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13201649/Girl-boy-father-drowned-swimming-pool-Spanish-hotel-no-proof-swim.html

Pastors dey always think say dem fit do everything... From healer to prophet to swimmer
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by mabea: 6:31am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
If you don't know what to type why not keep mute. Who told you that pastors don't work for their money or own their own businesses. Many of you Nigerians are very wicked and lack empathy yet you are wishing for a better country.

This is another tragedy that happened to another Nigerian family. May the almighty God console them and I pray that God should show us mercy as a people.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by NoSmoking: 6:31am On Mar 16
MichaelSokoto:

if mami water com take over d whole world com pack water full everywhere nko?

jez dey play!

grin

Big IF...

🥵
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Benrosaria(m): 6:43am On Mar 16
Enculer2:

The Late Pastor and his children died in a swimming pool accident while on a family vacation on December 24 2019 at a resort in Spain. No wife and mother on earth will today envy Pastor Olubunmi Diya as she bids her loved ones a final goodbye till the day of resurrection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13201649/Girl-boy-father-drowned-swimming-pool-Spanish-hotel-no-proof-swim.html

Why bring this up again
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by YourKarma: 6:44am On Mar 16
thesicilian:
It is smarter and more helpful to shout for help than to jump into the pool when you don't know how to swim.
A drowning person won't be able to shout. Most people don't know this, what's why a trained lifeguard is always needed at pools.
Late last year I was chilling at a poolside not knowing a guy (I'm sure he's not less than 23 years old) was drowning a few feet from where I was, and with several other people in the pool at that time. It was the lifeguard who noticed and jumped in and rescued him.
I knew before this that drowning people won't be able to shout for help but this was the first time I witnessed it firsthand
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Emmanuel30a2: 6:51am On Mar 16
Enculer2:

Good or good for them... We don't know them... Who knows them? Those who knows them, can joins them or be like them... Those who knows them should join them... We have seen mayhem for them in jerusalem, in bethlehem; even in NEW JERUSALEM...
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Emmanuel30a2: 6:56am On Mar 16
Desusi:
If you never experienced drowning, all this would be like stories that is being told.The day l went with some of my colleagues and Germans to swimming pool in a particular holiday resort in Germany. Seeing people demonstrating how they can swim,l decided to do same until l got drowned at the lowest part of the pool,it took a quick intervention of other friends before l was rescued. Ever since, l never near anything swimming pool again and l will never try it in life.May God console the family.
Yes! Drowning would be a result or one the result of holiday resort in germany... Don't only holidaying, you can also be partying, playing&displaying...
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Emmanuel30a2: 7:00am On Mar 16
YourKarma:

A drowning person won't be able to shout. Most people don't know this, what's why a trained lifeguard is always needed at pools.
Late last year I was chilling at a poolside not knowing a guy (I'm sure he's not less than 23 years old) was drowning a few feet from where I was, and with several other people in the pool at that time. It was the lifeguard who noticed and jumped in and rescued him.
I knew before this that drowning people won't be able to shout for help but this was the first time I witnessed it firsthand
Wetin concerns us with drowning people? Are they clowning? Should we be crying for the drowning people? No! We would be crowning the drowning people... These drowning people are clowning people, we should soon do their clonings...or we would should soon do their clonings... We knows their colony...

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by nurusystem(m): 7:02am On Mar 16
Holy ghost pepper on those who killed the pastor
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Kingpele(m): 7:03am On Mar 16
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=128948820]A) didnt the "pastor" get a holy vision from his god that this was gonna happen?
B) pastor was so busy wasting church money going on holiday in Spain, rather than use that money to get his children/father SWIMMING LESSONS! [I wake up this morning asking God to have mercy on all u that mock God because u don't know how u got into this world and u don't know how u will get out of this world to eternity...u don't even know much about this world u live in talk more of knowing the super natural...stop this folly before you die only to cry had I known...God created humanity with senses ...people can die out of carelessness..God can not control every single thought and action of man because he created man to be like God with clear independent thoughts and actions...that freedom but people who abuse such freedom for selfish gain at the end will stand before God to be judged by the Lord and creator of the universe
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by iramure(m): 7:03am On Mar 16
It's a pity the bible god failed to save his servant. What a loving god we serve!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.