Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears (56924 Views)

Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by jetson06: 4:28pm On Mar 16
You mean God that is all powerful and mighty could not save the Pastor and his children?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Trollegend(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
A) didnt the "pastor" get a holy vision from his god that this was gonna happen?
B) pastor was so busy wasting church money going on holiday in Spain, rather than use that money to get his children/father SWIMMING LESSONS!
Mr, where is your conscience? You would have done better.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Trollegend(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16
Mindlog:
Swimming lessons are life savers.
While swimming makes death closer
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by AkinPhysicist: 6:01pm On Mar 16
Starzo:

Did anybody tell you that being a Christian means you live on earth forever?

Why do Muslims die?

Why did sango and ogun not stop the whites from colonizing us?
Why can't ogun and ifa save traditionalists from death?

If Muslims and traditionalists die,what then is the use of serving Allah and ogun?

So, if there's no difference, why worship WHITE Jesus?

Also why worship the god of the people that colonized your ancestors? They tortured, raped, enslaved and murdered millions of your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Starzo: 7:31pm On Mar 16
AkinPhysicist:

So, if there's no difference, why worship WHITE Jesus?

Also why worship the god of the people that colonized your ancestors? They tortured, raped, enslaved and murdered millions of your ancestors.

Why worship the gods who did nothing while my ancestors were being tortured,raped, enslaved, murdered and colonized?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by kingyong2473(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16
angry angry angry
DrChukki:

When last did you go for a mental check up?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by 1Sharon(f): 10:03pm On Mar 16
Regardless:
Nigerians don't take swimming lessons seriously.

Black people in general. So scared of water ! There are countless stories like this.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by AkinPhysicist: 1:44am On Mar 17
Starzo:

Why worship the gods who did nothing while my ancestors were being tortured,raped, enslaved, murdered and colonized?

Did WHITE Jesus do ANYTHING to stop his WHITE brothers from colonizing, torturing, enslaving, raping, and murdering your ancestors?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Enculer2: 2:36am On Mar 17
AkinPhysicist:

Did WHITE Jesus do ANYTHING to stop his WHITE brothers from colonizing, torturing, enslaving, raping, and murdering your ancestors?

Great question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Snapdrag0n: 4:55am On Mar 17
They should arrest the hotel owners for not having lifesavers around the pool
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by virginchaser(m): 8:59am On Mar 17
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

No pastor can come from that side

what they have are pulpit bandits and business men

look at Adeboye for instance
A man who protested severally against Jonathan..

today he's no where to be found because the president is from his tribe...

RIP to the dead

As your moniker implied so you are.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Starzo: 5:24pm On Mar 17
AkinPhysicist:

Don't deviate...

The onus was on the gods of my ancestors to protect them from being raped, tortured, enslaved, murdered and colonized.

Even arabs enslaved my ancestors

Why did the gods of my ancestors not protect its worshippers?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Bukfab(f): 8:10pm On Mar 17
PaulH07:

Funny enough been there before when money still dey for hand when Naija better for 2017 period.

Na small small boys and girls full there then. Na long Obafemi Awolowo Way, opposite Jabita Hotel.

Allen girls suffer for my prick for that hotel that year.

Yes, opposite Jabita.
U don use Ur prick commit,may God forgv u,becos na only him fit
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by PaulH07: 12:20am On Mar 18
Bukfab:

Yes, opposite Jabita.
U don use Ur prick commit,may God forgv u,becos na only him fit

You mean those who suffered underneath my prick won't?

So sad undecided
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by AkinPhysicist: 3:02am On Mar 19
Starzo:

Don't deviate...The onus was on the gods of my ancestors to protect them from being raped, tortured, enslaved, murdered and colonized.
Even arabs enslaved my ancestors Why did the gods of my ancestors not protect its worshippers?

So, WHITE Jesus did NOTHING.

This is why you have no business 'worshipping' WHITE Jesus.

You're worshipping the god of your oppressors.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Starzo: 7:09am On Mar 19
AkinPhysicist:

So, WHITE Jesus did NOTHING.

This is why you have no business 'worshipping' WHITE Jesus.

You're worshipping the god of your oppressors.
You're not very smart,are you?

My ancestors did not worship WHITE JESUS OR BROWN MOHAMMED

The gods they worshipped should have protected them but they did nothing

Run along if you have nothing sensible to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.