Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears (56926 Views)

Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by YourKarma: 7:21am On Mar 16
Emmanuel30a2:
Wetin concerns us with drowning people? Are they clowning? Should we be crying for the drowning people? No! We would be crowning the drowning people... These drowning people are clowning people, we should soon do their clonings...or we would should soon do their clonings... We knows their colony...
Lolzzzzz......nice wordplay 👍🏽
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Ilekokonit: 7:27am On Mar 16
Mindlog:
Swimming lessons are life savers.

In the UK, swimming lessons are part of the school curriculum and ALL children are taught how to swim as part of the school timetable at Govt cost and I don't think any parent is allowed to opt their child out of swimming lessons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by chinchum(m): 7:29am On Mar 16
Ginomel:

2002. January 27.
I remember that day, but the most traumatic was the day after January 28, 2002; I witnessed hundreds of dead bodies laid on the floor at Oke AFA road, they were recovered from the canal.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by thesicilian: 7:29am On Mar 16
YourKarma:

A drowning person won't be able to shout. Most people don't know this, what's why a trained lifeguard is always needed at pools.
Late last year I was chilling at a poolside not knowing a guy (I'm sure he's not less than 23 years old) was drowning a few feet from where I was, and with several other people in the pool at that time. It was the lifeguard who noticed and jumped in and rescued him.
I knew before this that drowning people won't be able to shout for help but this was the first time I witnessed it firsthand
I was referring to the "rescuers" not the drowning person
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by kmaster007: 7:39am On Mar 16
Abi nah tinubu again
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Kobicove(m): 7:43am On Mar 16
What a terrible tragedy sad
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Mar 16
Mindlog:
Swimming lessons are life savers.

I can swim, thanks to the town's pond where I was born and raised. The pond was big enough to get an adult drowned. Though, it has dried up some years ago, thanks to global warming.
My biggest concern is that my children can't swim, never have been near water: natural lake or artificial pond or swimming pool. This is not good at all as it can save life in situations like this one. And it is the lack of access to pool, lake or even pond.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Mar 16
wifeesnatcher:
[/b] Ever since I was born I have never step close to swimming pool before and I won't till I go and meet my creator [/b]

The precautions i take against water, fire and wires is extraordinary, if God dey watch you, even you too watch yourself

In some circumstances, it goes beyond your resolution. Corpers are being posted to riverine areas and they have to cross rivers in a boat. The need to rescue one's kid if and when he or she falls into pool and so on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Smithwilliams826: 8:29am On Mar 16
This smell fishy.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Mar 16
Reelmii:
Wow..if you cant swim,, avoid any water bodies....except ur bucket of water in the bathroom...

Dont even try to fill a bath tub and say u want to soak ur body in it..like some people do

People still get drowned in bath tub..

May be they forgot where they were and slept off grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Mindlog: 8:32am On Mar 16
Ilekokonit:

In the UK, swimming lessons are part of the school curriculum and ALL children are taught how to swim as part of the school timetable at Govt cost and I don't think any parent is allowed to opt their child out of swimming lessons.

I know, I am a parent here in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Mar 16
fuck419:

If that man and his kids make it to Heaven, they're better than the living.

Heaven!! Hmmm
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Mindlog: 8:36am On Mar 16
maasoap:

I can swim, thanks to the town's pond where I was born and raised. The pond was big enough to get an adult drowned. Though, it has dried up some years ago, thanks to global warming.
My biggest concern is that my children can't swim, never have been near water: natural lake or artificial pond or swimming pool. This is not good at all as it can save life in situations like this one. And it is the lack of access to pool, lake or even pond.

I love boating, so swimming is a must.

You really need to stretch yourself and look for a pool or river where you can teach them.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by sulem4u: 8:38am On Mar 16
The wife said he told him that he used to swim in the lake in Nigeria...hmmm!!!
Pastors and lies are like 5 & 6...when you lie about everything in life,tragedy is the end result...that's the lesson's learnt...good morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Mar 16
Mindlog:

I love boating, so swimming is a must.

You really need to stretch yourself and look for a pool or river where you can teach them .
Yeah, I really do before it becomes "too late".
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Emmanuel30a2: 9:11am On Mar 16
[quote author=YourKarma post=128952715] Lolzzzzz......nice wordplay
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by kay29000(m): 9:26am On Mar 16
thesicilian:
It is smarter and more helpful to shout for help than to jump into the pool when you don't know how to swim.

Yeah true, but watching your daughter drown can temporarily block yoir ability for logical reasoning.

It's crazy to think it was the father and the brother that immediately jumped in to try and save her, while the sister and her mother stood there and watched.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by thesicilian: 9:28am On Mar 16
kay29000:

Yeah true, but watching your daughter drown can temporarily block yoir ability for logical reasoning.

It's crazy to think it was the father and the brother that immediately jumped in to try and save her, while the sister and her mother stood there and watched.
My brother!
Men are an endangered species nowadays

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by sunnyprof: 9:29am On Mar 16
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

No pastor can come from that side

what they have are pulpit bandits and business men

look at Adeboye for instance
A man who protested severally against Jonathan..

today he's no where to be found because the president is from his tribe...

RIP to the dead

YOU LIE!
PASTOR Adeboye was very close to President Jonathan and GEJ also go to see him several times in Lagos, even the Vice president Osibanjo is one of the Pastor in RCCG all through that time till now!!

Or you confuse this Tunde Bakare ni?
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by kay29000(m): 9:34am On Mar 16
Nonexisting1:
No father will sit and wait for help when his child is drowning. He will rather choose to die trying. It is a foolish thing to do but fatherly instinct can't help it. RIP to them.

Exactly. That was what I even expected the mother to do, like how a mother hen would face a hawk trying to take her chicks, even though she knows she can die in the process.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Reelmii: 9:37am On Mar 16
maasoap:

May be they forgot where they were and slept off grin grin grin
exactly
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Starzo: 9:44am On Mar 16
AkinPhysicist:
So you're telling me WHITE Jesus couldn't save this African christians?

So, why worship the WHITE man in the first place?
Did anybody tell you that being a Christian means you live on earth forever?

Why do Muslims die?

Why did sango and ogun not stop the whites from colonizing us?
Why can't ogun and ifa save traditionalists from death?

If Muslims and traditionalists die,what then is the use of serving Allah and ogun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by olawooro: 9:44am On Mar 16
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

No pastor can come from that side

what they have are pulpit bandits and business men

look at Adeboye for instance
A man who protested severally against Jonathan..

today he's no where to be found because the president is from his tribe...

RIP to the dead
Asiwere
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by femi4: 9:46am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
A) didnt the "pastor" get a holy vision from his god that this was gonna happen?
B) pastor was so busy wasting church money going on holiday in Spain, rather than use that money to get his children/father SWIMMING LESSONS!
Ignorance
Even swimmers do get drown
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by AmazingELixir: 9:59am On Mar 16
Jewessgratitud3:
Why go near big water bodies when you can't swim?

The first and last time I swam in a pool was at ikeja airport hotel in the morning of that day bomb blast happened in Lagos at Oke afa. I made sure I stayed in the shallow part tlll My friends finished swimming. Even when they tried to drag me to the middle of the pool I screamed until they left me undecided

undecided

So swimming pool to you now represent big water body...how then do you describe Lagos lagoon...planet scale water body faa..
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by BuyMeBanger: 10:04am On Mar 16
I remember the first time we heard this news, we all went "Spain!?!". What a damn shame and in Spain no less ugh undecided. R.I.P to them and strength to the survivors.
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Machinegun91(m): 10:28am On Mar 16
Nigeria didn't get a single medal in a swimming competition at the ongoing all African games.

Nigerians and water are enemies

Nigerians and evils are friends
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Subonbon(m): 11:13am On Mar 16
MrBrownJay1:
A) didnt the "pastor" get a holy vision from his god that this was gonna happen?
B) pastor was so busy wasting church money going on holiday in Spain, rather than use that money to get his children/father SWIMMING LESSONS!
what's ur point in all this shit you wrote out..... GOD na ur mate... Die make u go ask am for heaven... Werey

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by bizzibodi(m): 11:15am On Mar 16
Pastor wey forget say marine spirit get water that one na pastor
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by Cruzmaster: 11:24am On Mar 16
The last time I swim is in my village swimming pool. I ended up giving a girl belle there 😂😂😂
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:32am On Mar 16
maasoap:

In some circumstances, it goes beyond your resolution. Corpers are being posted to riverine areas and they have to cross rivers in a boat. The need to rescue one's kid if and when he or she falls into pool and so on

If anyone post me there it means I no go serve be that, I'm water phobia
Re: Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:33am On Mar 16
DonBenny77:

I tell you, I don't go near water, if the trip is by water forget it. I even formed this saying "water no dey hear English".

Smiles that means I've a twinnie

My water phobia is over 200%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.