Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved (21775 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by jamesversion: 10:05am On Mar 16
Weddingparol, you be confirm olodo. grin

Your type usually claims the examiner failed you when you wrote very well in an exam. Zero Comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by PHAYOL81: 10:05am On Mar 16
Hmmmmm!
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Sannisege: 10:06am On Mar 16
See lies. Chapel Hill Denhnam is owened by Bolaji Balogun the son of Subomi Balogun and not Wale Edun.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Sannisege: 10:08am On Mar 16
CamsedVacancy:

As it is now and based on this your comment, you are the one with less than half education.
You lack basic reading and comprehension skills. It's Chapel Hill he is affiliated to not Citigroup
Chape Hill was founded and owned by Bolaji Balogun and not Wale Edun.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by nathyx(m): 10:10am On Mar 16
A Govt appointed Official receiving monthly salary yet he is still awarded contract to advise Govt?? Isn't this against public service rules angry
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Trimjos: 10:13am On Mar 16
Sannisege:
Chape Hill was founded and owned by Bolaji Balogun and not Wale Edun.

Shut up there with ur petty lies

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by ttobizz(m): 10:17am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:
These people and half education always coming out to chest beat on what they dont know.

How does Citigroup becomes Wale Edun's company?

He was an employee with vast expertise who gain the trust of the global management team and was made the chairman for Nigeria.

Go and read about Olagunju of the JPMORGAN, his case is similar.

Will you just be quiet for once
Nigeria is my country deosnt make me the owner of Nigeria sir, and please do not argue. Thanks
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Sannisege: 10:18am On Mar 16
Trimjos:

oloriburuku just google. Olodo!
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:19am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:
These people and half education always coming out to chest beat on what they dont know.

He was an employee with vast expertise who gain the trust of the global management team and was made the chairman for Nigeria.

Shut up!!! You're an IGNORAMUS. Shove that shallow thinking into your pocket.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by horlando30: 10:19am On Mar 16
Sannisege:
See lies. Chapel Hill Denhnam is owened by Bolaji Balogun the son of Subomi Balogun and not Wale Edun.

I think we need this social media bill to jail people who intentionally spread misinformation like this. And nairaland mods should verify news before sending them to frontpage. They can be held culpable for libel
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Oakenshield: 10:20am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

is he the founder of the group Yes. Why are we quick to defend bad things in Nigeria for our useless politicians
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Trimjos: 10:20am On Mar 16
Sannisege:
oloriburuku just google. Olodo!

Corruption is already fighting back. Evil people
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Temptee101(m): 10:22am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

You are daft.

On the hand, if you can properly read that little write up, it will be unfair to expect you to be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:24am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

Mpama!!! See how you disgraced yourself on a public forum because you were too hasty to comment trash without digesting the news.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by able20(m): 10:28am On Mar 16
Smithkafors:
Lol.

Still waiting for the difference between Tinubu and Buhari.

Any new development?. Una don get light, good health care….is your schools now standard?.
Buhari is manageable, but Emilokan Tinubu is a national disaster
Both are Evil men
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by CSTRR: 10:40am On Mar 16
752hub:
Am I the only one feeling that the real reason for this is not the conflict of interest but moving lucrative NSIP from humanitarian ministry to ministry of finance. The only reason dem go expose you for naija is because you wan spoil their chopings grin
Have you ever read the word:

"He that comes to equity must come with clean hands"

If he wants to expose corruption as you said, then why is he using corrupt tactics that would benefit him unduly?

What is the difference between him and those he wants to "expose"?
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by CSTRR: 10:41am On Mar 16
When Barth Nnaji company's wanted to play in the private power sector, he resigned his position as Minister.

And that's Barth Nnaji that was infinitely more useful to Nigeria than wale edun will ever be.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 10:43am On Mar 16
MajorOvakporaye:

Mpama!!! See how you disgraced yourself on a public forum because you were too hasty to comment trash without digesting the news.

I didn't disgrace myself, I only tried to check you people's ability to do your due diligence before following any news like zombie 🧟‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 10:45am On Mar 16
Temptee101:

You are daft.

On the hand, if you can properly read that little write up, it will be unfair to expect you to be reasonable

I wasn't as daft as you, I only tried to check you people's ability to do your due diligence before following any news like zombie 🧟‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 10:48am On Mar 16
Oakenshield:
is he the founder of the group Yes. Why are we quick to defend bad things in Nigeria for our useless politicians

I wasn't defending any politician

I was only conducting a social experiment.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 10:50am On Mar 16
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!!! You're an IGNORAMUS. Shove that shallow thinking into your pocket.

See this empty skull who couldn't confirm news before jumping on it like a zombie 🧟‍♂️
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by ThierryJay: 10:51am On Mar 16
Trimjos:

He is actually right.Chapel Hill Denham was actually founded and still owned by Bolaji Balogun who is the son of the late FCMB founder Otunba Subomi Balogun. This is a fact that I've known since years ago like the palm of my hands.

Except if you are not interested in the truth. I dont know the essence of this completely false publication.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by uniquetechng: 10:51am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:
I knew you guys will fall for this but let me be kind to you.

It's not a matter of what some so called journalists published to brainwash you but you putting the extra efforts to get the truth.

Bolaji Balogun founded Chapel Hill Denham in 2005 and not the poor editing someone did on Wikipedia on Wale Balogun's profile of 1994.

Wale was appointed as the non-executive chairman which you could establish a company and appoint your mentor or a known subject matter expert in that position to provide guidance and policy direction.

Being a non-executive chairman has never conferred the title of ownership on the person.

If you check further, Chapel Hill Denham has been a major stakeholder in the Nigeria infrastructure debt fund management and has likewise spearhead various financial matters for several multinational including MTN, GSK etc.

I have attached some pictures to aid your ability to do your due diligence cool

from your assertion it's safe to say that Wale used his position to secure the lucrative contract for a company he is directly connected to, it's a criminal offence in civil circle.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 10:52am On Mar 16
ttobizz:

Will you just be quiet for once
Nigeria is my country deosnt make me the owner of Nigeria sir, and please do not argue. Thanks

Just calm down and do your fact check before show casing your gullibility.

I only tried to check you people's ability to do your due diligence before following any news like zombie 🧟‍♂️
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by ThierryJay: 10:54am On Mar 16
Oakenshield:

No HE IS NOT. Bolaji Balogun is the founder.

I do not hold brief for Wale Edun, but criticism should be based on facts and not falsities.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by uniquetechng: 10:55am On Mar 16
Sannisege:
Is Bolaji a friend to Wale ?
Does Wale has direct link to Chapel Hill ?
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by uniquetechng: 10:55am On Mar 16
ThierryJay:

No HE IS NOT. Bolaji Balogun is the founder.

I do not hold brief for Wale Edun, but criticism should be based on facts and not falsities.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 10:56am On Mar 16
uniquetechng:
from your assertion it's safe to say that Wale used his position to secure the lucrative contract for a company he is directly connected to, it's a criminal offence in civil circle.

What is his interest here?

The company was owned by the son of Subomi Balogun of FCMB.

Wale is a highly intelligent man, I am not sure he would want to drag himself in the mess.

I am not sure he is still involved in the company.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by ThierryJay: 11:01am On Mar 16
uniquetechng:

What do you mean has direct link? The false article says Wale Edun's company, not a company that Wale Edun is directly linked to. Even at that, the only way he would be directly linked to CHD is if he is a current Partner/Chairman or has shares in the firm which is a capital no in both cases as CHD is not a public entity and Wale Edun is not the founder and is no longer in capacity as Chairman.

This article annoys me because I know about Bolaji Balogun's history very well and it's like ascribing his property to another person. Chapel HIll is a top top consultant firm in Nigeria that has provided numerous services to the Nigerian Government since the days of Obasanjo and GEJ.

It's like calling Globacom Atiku's company or Fidelity Allen Onyema's company. It's stupid baseless propaganda.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Segzy19: 11:07am On Mar 16
I wonder o because I know that Bolaji Balogun (son of late FCMB founder, Subomi Balogun) owns Chapel Hill Denham...
If this blogger or lazy journalist is arrested and sued now, people will say he is being witch-hunted...

I pity the foolish people that will always believe all this lies in the name of politics....

WeddingParol:
I knew you guys will fall for this but let me be kind to you.

It's not a matter of what some so called journalists published to brainwash you but you putting the extra efforts to get the truth.

Bolaji Balogun founded Chapel Hill Denham in 2005 and not the poor editing someone did on Wikipedia on Wale Balogun's profile of 1994.

Wale was appointed as the non-executive chairman which you could establish a company and appoint your mentor or a known subject matter expert in that position to provide guidance and policy direction.

Being a non-executive chairman has never conferred the title of ownership on the person.

If you check further, Chapel Hill Denham has been a major stakeholder in the Nigeria infrastructure debt fund management and has likewise spearhead various financial matters for several multinational including MTN, GSK etc.

I have attached some pictures to aid your ability to do your due diligence cool

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Frezhkid10(m): 11:09am On Mar 16
I don’t understand the conflict of interest here??..
Which other investment company has a more proven track record other than chapel hill denim??..
It’s safe to say that the FG got this right..
Conflict of interests only arises when there are two or more choices with equal capacity
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Mar 16
NEIGHBOUR:

Why not click on the link to read about the Founder of the Company but the need to wail won't allow you.
Nobody is really happy with the present situation of the country but let us verify before wailing.

https://punchng.com/meet-wale-edun-revered-economist-named-tinubus-finance-minister/?amp

Wikipedia will also help you out, in case the above doesn't suffice. Wale Edun founded the Chapel-Hill Denham in 1994. Shame on you for defending corruption.

If I become a political office holder today, I resign my appointment as the founder of my company and appointment a trusted replacement. Its worrisome how you guys think. Most of you, if given the opportunity to serve, would destroy everything, given your stance on corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m / Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.