Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (53181 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 9:16am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

Mention one that denied me na

Should i leave Maximus692 and follow you? 😹

Don't you have a brain? That school that you're attending isn't passing through that your empty skull?

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:17am On Mar 18
Courz:

Don't you have a brain? That school that you're attending isn't passing through that your empty skull?

Leave insult na

Answer my 2 questions

1. Should I leave Maximus692 and follow you?

2. What did you say is proof of God's existence?
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 9:24am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

Oga
That's not an answer
Unless you don't believe in God's existence and you just enjoy finding trouble. No wonder why peace is not in the same league with you

What did you say is proof of God's existence?

Wetin concern that one with the topic of the thread? Why can't you JWS have straight forward discussions? Why does everything have to be twisted and complicated with you people when having simple discussions? Why do you people talk like Satan? Does this look like an Atheist thread to you? To show you your obsession and fascination with Atheists, you created a thread for them knowing fully well your Governing body banned you people from having such discussions. And you never saw me in that thread which should tell you something if you really had a tiny Brain cell. And to show the extent of the mental illness in you, you tag anyone who isn't a JW an Atheist just like your fellow Maximus692 who once called Jesus a Deceiver. This is the same person you are following in his madness! No wonder your fellow JWs read your comments and call you Apostate.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 9:26am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Evildoer!

It takes one to know one.

What evidence do you have about all the things you have been saying against Jehovah's Witnesses organization on this forum?

Is it not just what others are saying?smiley

My evidence comes directly from your own publications.

Here are examples -

1. Your Governing Body has said that you must obey their every teaching or instruction even when it makes no logical sense.

Here is the evidence -

"All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Watchtower 2013 Nov 15 p.20

2. Your religion prophecised that the world would be destroyed in 1975 but that prophecy failed which proved you guys to be LIARS.

Here is the evidence -

"The published timetable resulting from this independent study gives the date of man's creation as 4026 B.C.E. According to this trustworthy Bible chronology six thousand years from man's creation will end in 1975, and the seventh period of a thousand years of human history will begin in the fall of 1975 C.E. So six thousand years of man's existence on earth will soon be up, yes, within this generation. So in not many years within our own generation we are reaching what Jehovah God could view as the seventh day of man's existence. How appropriate it would be for Jehovah God to make of this coming seventh period of a thousand years a sabbath period of rest and release, a great Jubilee sabbath for the proclaiming of liberty throughout the earth to all its inhabitants! This would be most timely for mankind. It would also be most fitting on God's part, for, remember, mankind has yet ahead of it what the last book of the Holy Bible speaks of as the reign of Jesus Christ over earth for a thousand years, the millennial reign of Christ. It would not be by mere chance or accident but would be according to the loving purpose of Jehovah God for the reign of Jesus Christ, the 'Lord of the Sabbath,' to run parallel with the seventh millennium of man's existence." Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God 1966 pp.26-30

Do you need more evidence?

I am not like you.

I don't spread falsehood - I always show my evidence.

😂😂

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 9:28am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

It's like asking a renowned liar in a market square to admit the truth.
U did not add that the crazy Apostate has a female moniker!

When JWs leave a person he or she turns to a public nuisance nah but one funny thing about crowds is that they love watching a lunatic dancing nobody wants to be a relative of the mad person.

"Wèrè dùn-ún wò ṣùgbọ́n kò ṣeé bí lọmọ"

Churchians will like to see him exhibit his madness but none wants to relate with him so he dare not mention any religion because they will deny him instantly but when he's displaying his insanity about how he left JWs they love watching! cheesy
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 9:30am On Mar 18
oteneaaron:

It takes one to know one.
My evidence comes directly from your own publications.
Here are examples -
1. Your Governing Body has said that you must obey their every teaching or instruction even when it makes no logical sense.
Here is the evidence -
2. Your religion prophecised that the world would be destroyed in 1975 but that prophecy failed which proved you guys to be LIARS.
Here is the evidence -
Do you need more evidence?
I am not like you.
I don't spread falsehood - I always show my evidence. 😂😂

What you typed is evidence of what o? cheesy
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 9:33am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

Leave insult na

Answer my 2 questions

1. Should I leave Maximus692 and follow you?

2. What did you say is proof of God's existence?

Follow who? You don't know who to follow? Jesus is not there? Almighty God no dey? Fool. You are asking me stupid question. That means you don't know the Bible.

I know you are just a kid looking for mentors. Somebody who once called Jesus a Deceiver should never be an option. He still has Islamic Ideas. He left Islam physically but hasn't done mentally . He has been told this by different people in this forum just by their interactions with him. If the JWs read his comments under the MaxinDhouse moniker, they will deny him instantly. If you still have brain cells left, learn to sift behaviours. It is not everything you see someone exhibit that you copy. Learn to sift. You are taught in that Kingdom hall that Bad association spoil useful habits and not everyone is good association in your congregation. Better hear word because I can see his virus in you.

If you are looking for mentor, follow Jesus! Simple!

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:33am On Mar 18
Courz:

Wetin concern that one with the topic of the thread? Why can't you JWS have straight forward discussions? Why does everything have to be twisted and complicated with you people when having simple discussions? Why do you people talk like Satan? Does this look like an Atheist thread to you? To show you your obsession and fascination with Atheists, you created a thread for them knowing fully well your Governing body banned you people from having such discussions. And you never saw me in that thread which should tell you something if you really had a tiny Brain cell. And to show the extent of the mental illness in you, you tag anyone who isn't a JW an Atheist just like your fellow Maximus692 who once called Jesus a Deceiver. This is the same person you are following in his madness! No wonder your fellow JWs read your comments and call you Apostate.

U tag me as Fornicator
U tag Max as mad

Your level of stupidity is over the moon
Truly I say unto you, no peace for the Apostates. You remind me of King Saul after God left him.
I'm eagerly awaiting more adjustments and directions from the governing body. If you like kill yourself.

I'm not replying any of your comments again
You want to keep stretching this propagandist thread
Maximus692 and I will continue sharing our sincere beliefs from the Bible as we always did. You continue to throw stones when you see the tree producing ripe fruit. You won't pluck anything... Just keep trying to no avail
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 9:34am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

What you typed is evidence of what o? cheesy

Read my words carefully bro.

You know I mean - it is clearly stated.

Stop trying to act half-smart.

It doesn't suit you.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:36am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

When JWs leave a person he or she turns to a public nuisance nah but one funny thing about crowds is that they love watching a lunatic dancing nobody wants to be a relative of the mad person.

"Wèrè dùn-ún wò ṣùgbọ́n kò ṣeé bí lọmọ"

Churchians will like to see him exhibit his madness but none wants to relate with him so he dare not mention any religion because they will deny him instantly but when he's displaying his insanity about how he left JWs they love watching! cheesy

💯
He sees no one is buying his market, he creates several monikers including that westerhoff and sand and odenaaron... Kai grin

I'm not dropping any comments on this thread again
Good morning sir
How's preparations for the Memorial?
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 9:37am On Mar 18
oteneaaron:

Read my words carefully bro.
You know I mean - it is clearly stated.
Stop trying to act half-smart.
It doesn't suit you.

In a simple sentence what exactly did you say JWs did wrong in the post? smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 9:37am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah i am still waiting for your evidence.

Show your evidence to everyone on Nairaland and put me to shame.

Show everyone on Nairaland the evidence that Courz, Myself, Archoladey and a female moniker you speak about are one and the same person.

How hard could that be?

Or are you just a LIAR specialized in spreading falsehood just like your Governing Body?

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 9:39am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

In a simple sentence what exactly did you say JWs did wrong in the post? smiley

You have an innate power of comprehension - go back and read what I wrote.

Don't be lazy.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 9:40am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

U tag me as Fornicator
U tag Max as mad

Your level of stupidity is over the moon
Truly I say unto you, no peace for the Apostates. You remind me of King Saul after God left him.
I'm eagerly awaiting more adjustments and directions from the governing body. If you like kill yourself.

I'm not replying any of your comments again
You want to keep stretching this propagandist thread
Maximus692 and I will continue sharing our sincere beliefs from the Bible as we always did. You continue to throw stones when you see the tree producing ripe fruit. You won't pluck anything... Just keep trying to no avail

Shut up your mouth. Why are you following someone that called Jesus a Deceiver? Why are you copying his behaviours? Go and follow Jesus before an Antichrist posing to be a JW Pollutes you. Do you know how many JWs have told him straight up that he is Impostor and an Apostate? Why will your own people tell him that? His utterances are a disgrace to your Cult! He has very little knowledge of JW. Even EXJWs know everything about JW more than him. And you're following him. That means you share in his strange views that aren't Christian.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 9:41am On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

💯
He sees no one is buying his market, he creates several monikers including that westerhoff and sand and odenaaron... Kai grin
I'm not dropping any comments on this thread again
Good morning sir
How's preparations for the Memorial?

We are still going around inviting neighbours who may be interested in the only ceremony Jesus commanded his disciples to do! Luke 22:19

1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 9:44am On Mar 18
oteneaaron:

You have an innate power of comprehension - go back and read what I wrote.
Don't be lazy.

Guy when i said you are the same person as Courz, Sakody, Achorladey you asked for evidence and i showed you what another person observed.

Now in a simple sentence what exactly did you say JWs did wrong in that post?

Can't you simplify it? cheesy
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by advocatejare(m): 9:50am On Mar 18
Postinor:
show me where 72 virgins is written in the quran and where muslims are asked to kill unbelievers for virgins, instead of you to think of your religion that they are updating every year to the latest version, how many versions of bible do you guys even have, christainity is a religion of confusion
Is it only Quran that you use to practice your religion ?

Can you practice islam without the Hadith?

Show me in the Quran where shahada is recited like you do with “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” included

Show me the names of the 5 Islamic daily prayers, the time they are observed and how many Rakat for each one in your Quran Show me those ones first then I’ll take you seriously

Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators

Your Hadith mentioned 72 wives

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1663
Narrated Al-Miqdam bin Ma'diykarib:
That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head - and its gems are better than the world and what is in it - he is married to seventy two wives along Al-Huril-'Ayn of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives."
[Abu 'Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.

Even Muhammad's followers were amazed about how they will manage to be having sex with 72 wives and as usual he gave them another fantasy 
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2536
Anas narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w) said:
"The believer shall be given in paradise such and such strength in intercourse ." it was said: "O Messenger of Allah! And will he able to do that?" He said: "He will be given the strength of a hundred."
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 9:52am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

When Jesus said the world will hate his friends {John 17:14} are his friends from another planet?

Ọmọ it simply means majority as in 99.9% of the inheritants of the earth will hate his friends and say bad things about us but unbiased and sincere individuals will dig deeper to find out what is behind the malicious comments!smiley

Only you quoting Bible only you giving false Data.

Well, you already praised someone that means your assertion is false.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 9:54am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Guy when i said you are the same person as Courz, Sakody, Achorladey you asked for evidence and i showed you what another person observed.

Mumu, it is not what another person observed that you show as evidence. It is what you have that you show. Show us your own evidence. You have 3 monikers and you are here accusing others falsely like your Father Satan.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 9:55am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

The same person:
Court,
oteneaaron,
achorladey

As usual I've already predicted this earlier

I wonder why you didn't add my moniker to the list.

This is the lowest you people can go to when your lies are exposed.

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by advocatejare(m): 9:56am On Mar 18
Westerhoffe:
Quite shocking Kobojunkie, Kobojunkiee, Aemmyjah, MaxInDHouse, and co left the group chat.

After all, all your doctrines were man-made and inspired.

Your Senate has amended your Constitutions.
I’m surprised that the nuisance called MaxInDHouse is mute on this thread, if it’s another thread you’d have seen him displaying his foolery there. Gbajue

Oh, maybe the gbajue has changed his moniker to Maximus692 grin

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 10:00am On Mar 18
Emusan:

Only you quoting Bible only you giving false Data.
Well, you already praised someone that means your assertion is false.

OK nah!

Jesus said woe onto the Pharisees yet one of them Nicodemus came to Jesus secretly saying:

“Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.” John 3:2

Even when they plotted to kill Jesus Nicodemus stood out differently asking them:

“Our Law does not judge a man unless it first hears from him and learns what he is doing, does it" John 7:51

That shows that out of unbelievers few ones will use their power of reasoning! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:01am On Mar 18
advocatejare:

I’m surprised that the nuisance called MaxInDHouse is mute on this thread, if it’s another thread you’d have seen him displaying his foolery there. Gbajue

Mad MaxinDhouse is Maximus692. I have realised their tactic. They won't come to the thread when the thread is new because they know several comments in the beginning will be exposing them. It is after the thread is at its last page , that is when they show. And they show up like fly following shit. They won't show up unless one of them in their crew is there. grin grin grin grin
Like the Blind following the Blind.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 10:05am On Mar 18
kokolet007:

He’s so bitter! All he need is to be truly repentant and go back to Jehovah but instead their arrogant and pride will lead them to more sin. That’s why the Bible said the humble ones will receive Jehovah’s blessings

@Bold - does that mean Jws are sinless?

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 10:06am On Mar 18
Maximus692:
OK nah!

Jesus said woe onto the Pharisees yet one of them Nicodemus came to Jesus secretly saying:

“Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.” John 3:2

Even when they plotted to kill Jesus Nicodemus stood out differently asking them:

“Our Law does not judge a man unless it first hears from him and learns what he is doing, does it" John 7:51

That shows that out of unbelievers few ones will use their power of reasoning! smiley

Keep shifting the goal posts cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:09am On Mar 18
kokolet007:

He’s so bitter! All he need is to be truly repentant and go back to Jehovah but instead their arrogant and pride will lead them to more sin . That’s why the Bible said the humble ones will receive Jehovah’s blessings

I know this comment is about me. Come back to who? Is Watchtower Bible And Tract Society Jehovah? Is your Governing body Jehovah? Is that what they teach you in the Kingdom hall? So, you don't know that when you tell people who leave JW that they should come back to Jehovah, you are actually telling them that your Cult is Jehovah. Do you know what that means? It means you Jehovah's Witnesses practice Idolatry. So, you don't know how to separate Jehovah from the Governing body? This Brainwashing is serious. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 10:10am On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Now in a simple sentence what exactly did you say JWs did wrong in that post?

Can't you simplify it? cheesy

So you only based your false accusation on hearsay.

Very pathetic.

For instance, an observer can say I'm using different moniker when the person sees a moniker like @Emu4life because my email started with Emus4life

Notice: My email has 'S' while the moniker doesn't have.

In fact, the very day I saw that moniker I was so surprised how it almost correlated with my email but one thing I noticed with that moniker is that he is a MUSLIM.

That is why the Bible says 'we should search all things and hold on to the one that is TRUTH.'

Anyway, if you can lie against God's Holy Spirit who else you can't lie against or what lie can't you tell?

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Westerhoffe(m): 10:58am On Mar 18
advocatejare:

All those I quoted are nowhere to be found on this thread as at the time I made the last comment you quoted.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 1:31pm On Mar 18
Immanuel3:
No, for real. Do your findings

Findings wey I don conclude since 1914. Oga no dey whine me.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 1:38pm On Mar 18
Emusan:

@Bold - does that mean Jws are sinless?

I just dey look that one post from far. Their brains have been conditioned to think nothing good comes from the outside or anyone that leaves that organization must have problems with himself or herself. Imagine an ex pentecostal who decided to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses with over a decade on this platform with that kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 1:43pm On Mar 18
Courz:

Mad MaxinDhouse is Maximus692. I have realised their tactic. They won't come to the thread when the thread is new because they know several comments in the beginning will be exposing them. It is after the thread is at its last page , that is when they show. And they show up like fly following shit. They won't show up unless one of them in their crew is there. grin grin grin grin
Like the Blind following the Blind.

They will come to colour the whole issue into something else grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18
Tonytonex:
sharap. Have you ever f*cked any of their member before?
For sure some of the girls born by JW parents feels like seeing the outside world that's why they go for sensual pleasure but one thing most of those mating with them don't know is that they are using the guys to satisfy their urge when it's time to settle down they know the only place where they can find peace of mind in marriage. Well some brothers do give them the chance to prove they've learned their lessons out there while other brothers insist on marrying virgins either way what God told us is that mankind needs a thousand years under Christ's rule to gain perfection which we are eagerly looking forward to.
The message we carry is not ours so when we talk about God's Kingdom it's not what we have perfected ourselves but we are sure it's the only solution to mankind's problem that's why we keep on preaching zealously and industriously teaching it! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.