Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52698 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18
IkengaRussell:
JW whine me and my immediate family for a better part of 2 decades..My father was an elder and regular pioneer,I was a baptised publisher..But thank God we found our way out of that dark pit....
congrats

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18
akinmusi:

I wish we truly know the mind of God Himself
That's easy if we study nature itself along with the Bible! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18
IkengaRussell:

JW whine me and my immediate family for a better part of 2 decades..My father was an elder and regular pioneer,I was a baptised publisher..But thank God we found our way out of that dark pit....

Russell masquerade! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18
Ajsmart:
Another example why we tell Africans that all these imported religion from any form of Christianity to Islam are nothing but human control, enslavement, and money making schemes for the societal elite and the government.

They are all glorified business entities seeking to take your money in exchange for mind, body and God-given soul. We are Africans and should retrace our steps back to the root of our spirituality which far exceed any foreign religion.
it's a pity that our people cannot accept the truth when you tell them.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Does nature not teach you that you rather use what you have to help your fellow than use it to buy flat screen tv and tablets to access jw.org? If you don't love your fellowman what's the use of all those houses you build everywhere in the name of God? Listen brother: God is man and man is God. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18
Templee333:

Does nature not teach you that you rather use what you have to help your fellow than use it to buy flat screen tv and tablets to access jw.org? If you don't love your fellowman what's the use of all those houses you build everywhere in the name of God? Listen brother: God is man and man is God. Take it or leave it

Wrong! That's not what nature teaches but let's leave that for another day because you're already against the one and only source of divine wisdom: Bible! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by akinmusi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Yes. In this very context of the subject matter you are wrong.

It's religion vs spirituality. This one is religion as a context.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18
akinmusi:

Yes. In this very context of the subject matter you are wrong. It's religion vs spirituality. This one is religion as a context.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm most people often take religion as evil altogether because of the havoc caused by false religions.
Well religion is like food you don't eat at all the body suffers and if you eat poisonous food the body suffers that's why you need to find out the true religion! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by kokolet007(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm now i know what has been the problem with them all these while.

They are learning lies and misinformation to mislead unsuspecting crowd.

No wonder they can't present any group that's better than the one they turned their backs on and they can't just walk away in peace they're always seeking misinformation to spread about the same group they're supposed to have forgotten! smiley
Exactly! What a frustrated life they are living !
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 2:57pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Am sorry I can’t answer all the mentions because I don’t work or preach on nairaland but I will answer you the little I can , u put jw for highest rank but u are objective to some of our teachings, well it’s okay I wasn’t born a jw I was also a Pentecostal goer until I learnt what it’s requires of us from my grand creator , what I know is not everything I will understand now , just like when you are in school not all subject you value or understand later when I have above the stage , I am totally convinced am not being led in a wrong way. It’s the truth and I work for my truth , most of people here antagonizing jw( u might not be among) were x jw, they left because they are arrogant and not ready to make corrections in their own life . They now start holding grudges and it led to this , lying and confusing people , we have elders in the body of Christian congregations but they don’t lord us , they serve us but how will I explain to you when you are learning from apostate. Jehovah’s Witness are imperfect, sometimes we do mistakes and correct ourselves openly. But bible truth is different from all this we are taking . We are still actively preaching and proclaiming the good news and soon judgement messages .

You and your likes must keep avoiding those you call apostates. In fact you shouldn't be on this platform in the first place. Platforms like this and the rest are Satan's organisation. You should not be here grin grin grin grin

Am sorry I can’t answer all the mentions because I don’t work or preach on nairaland

The same person that has been on nairaland for over a decade, creating different thread. What is work? What is preach? The usual tactics to buy sympathy and console yourself grin

but I will answer you the little I can

And I will take my time to dissect your response to see the lies and manipulations packed into it.

u put jw for highest rank but u are objective to some of our teachings

The invitation you needed to respond, you will readily call those who paint them in your so called negative light since it does not dance to your tune of music grin

well it’s okay I wasn’t born a jw I was also a Pentecostal goer until I learnt what it’s requires of us from my grand creator

You were taught what was expected of you from your grand creator even in pentecostal churches only that your eyes and ears choose to listen and see what you choose to see.

what I know is not everything I will understand now , just like when you are in school not all subject you value or understand later when I have above the stage , I am totally convinced am not being led in a wrong way.

Good, so when Jehovah’s witnesses started peddling lies and manipulations about the scriptures and calling other religious denominations false Christians or lie lie Christians in pidgin you didn't remember Jehovah’s witnesses don't understand or know what they were preaching and teaching as God's spiritual food directly from Jehovah's himself. grin grin You should the kind of manipulations packed into your brains now.

It’s the truth and I work for my truth

Reality from your conversation so far states you work for the truth packed into your brains by Jehovah’s witnesses. The basis of your religious organization founded upon the doctrine of 1914 is not your truth, not a truth found in the Bible but of the religious organization of which you are a member. Stop lying that you work with your truth. You don't grin grin

most of people here antagonizing jw( u might not be among)

And it gives you worry because Jehovah’s witnesses don't antagonist others. A means to buy sympathy and console yourself grin grin

were x jw, they left because they are arrogant and not ready to make corrections in their own life

Coming from a member of a religious organization whose leaders always hammer into the brains of the members every day of the week and weekly meetings that they should be humble, no dey carry shoulder up. The problem you are talking about emanates from the organization itself in two fold.

1. Your religious organization are arrogant and filled with pride to seat in the seat of Moses judging others throughout their lifespan. That arrogance they transferred into their members

2. The other intent of their arrogance is to ensure you remain SUBSERVIENT to their lies and manipulations, the reason they accuse anyone who fail to do so and decides to leave the organization as ARROGANT, PRIDEFUL, MENTALLY INSANE.

Those who left are free of the accusation of arrogance and not making corrections. It is the agenda packed into your brains to runaway from them as apostates grin grin

They now start holding grudges and it led to this , lying and confusing people

Just show one confusion and lies let me see first. You called warning against danger grudge. grin grin

we have elders in the body of Christian congregations but they don’t lord us

They have authority over you and when you fail to do what they ask you or required, they exercise their lordship over you. Do you attend elders meeting or where you ever called to attend elders meeting. Who carry out disciplinary actions over you in the congregation? Kokolet007 right grin grin

they serve us but how will I explain to you when you are learning from apostate.

Just as you serve them to and we know the servant that holds the power in the congregation. You cannot even vote against an elder or discipline one as a member of the congregation.

Jehovah’s Witness are imperfect

Other Christian denominations are prefect the reason you call them false Christians grin grin grin

sometimes we do mistakes and correct ourselves openly.

In the committee of 3 elders call Judicial hearing grin grin

But bible truth is different from all this we are taking

What Bible truth do Jehovah’s witnesses have that they didn't do copy copy from babylon the great. Just tell me one grin grin

We are still actively preaching and proclaiming the good news

Christendom are selling guguru and epa about goodnews

and soon judgement messages

On top the head of your religious organization and it members. No one ask you to preach judgement message. Na the manipulations and lies perpetrated from the scriptures packed into your brains.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 2:57pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Russell masquerade! smiley

His message is unbiased grin grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 2:59pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

The reason you join in the conversation to advance and peddle your frustrated life about it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by kokolet007(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

I have seen Apostates but this one's level of apostasy ehn. You go sabi say na Satan's only begotten grin
He once had an argument with an atheist here on NL, the atheist asked him to give evidence that God exist. His response was that he escaped one chance motor grin grin cheesy grin... Small time he began to curse the atheist calling him Satan and he'll go to Hellfire angry
He now belief in hellfire . Imagine
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Fivekay(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18
My neighbor never hear this one o😂

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:01pm On Mar 18
Templee333:
congrats

Abi ooooo some call it frustrated life and frustration because thr message is unbiased
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:04pm On Mar 18
Deadlytruth:

You must be a lawyer. You are just nailing the guy left, right and center

He knows the length, breath and height of their thought process. No be today e enter the ring grin grin ;

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by kokolet007(f): 3:04pm On Mar 18
oteneaaron:

Just like your Governing Body, you are adding your own ideas to the scripture.

2 John 9 - 11 is absolutely clear and unambiguous - there is no need for any addition.

Doing so only exposes the dishonesty of you and your Governing Body.

Please show me the exact verse in the Bible that mentions 1914.

If 1914 is not in Bible, where did you and your Governing Body cook up that date from?

Why do I need to start a religion?

Do think I am like your Governing Body who have instituted themselves as a substitute for Christ?

You are nothing but a BIG LIAR!

This is how APOSTASY is defined by the dictionary:

Do you now see why I called you a BIG LIAR?

You accuse another person of APOSTASY when you and your Governing Body are guilty of exactly the same thing.

You mentioned above that you used to be a member of a pentecostal church before you join the Jehovah Witness religion.

Going by the definition of the word APOSTASY, that makes you an apostate of your former church.

The founder of your religion Charles Yaze Russell was once a member of the Seventh-day Adventist church, which makes him an apostate of that church.

Even your Governing Body claimed that in 1919, they stopped many so called "pagan practices" of the Catholic Church, which makes them an apostate of the Catholic Church.

Do you see what I am saying?

You don't even know what the word means but you keep using it because that is what your Governing Body taught you.

Such a shame.
Am also an apostate of Pentecost church Abi … u need 2 things in your life .
1. Jehovah
2. And his forgiveness , maybe if you are humble enough to retrace your step and be truthful repentance maybe you will find his peace that surpasses all understanding because I can feel how restless you are because of jw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:05pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Since Jehovah’s witnesses started to preach against Hellfire what difference has it made in reducing the population of Christendom and increasing the population of Jehovah's Witnesses? grin grin grin

Stop chasing shadows grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Well they've chosen their path you can't force the peace and joy of God on everyone it's only for those deserving it! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by SBX1: 3:09pm On Mar 18
Courz:

Shut up your mouth! What have you studied apart from the childish Book study JWs do with you? Is that study? How extensive is this study? Have you done your study in and out of Naija? Have you done thorough research about the Cult? Do you know their History, their false prophecies, their Occultic founder, e.t. c. You don't know anything except what Jehovah's Witnesses show to you. You may be a JW but coming here to pretend that you are not.

Before you can address me to discuss this Cult, make sure you have done thorough research about it. Not the superficial one their leaders limit you to do with only their website. Go and do thorough research of everything I mentioned above. Then you can come back to talk.

Oga you're so childish jare, arguing without valid points. whoever choose to engage you or try to defend himself is just wasting his time.

No wonder them JW's just ignore you to be displaying your St*pidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

That's a lie Courz/oteneaaron/Achorladey believes in self worship he's only looking for support against God's organization that's why he's pretending as if he supports the Bible if you ask him thought provoking questions about what the Bible teaches you'll find out that he doesn't believe in the Bible at all!
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18
SBX1:

Oga you're so childish jare, whoever choose to engage you or try to defend himself is just wasting his time. No wonder them JW's just ignore you to be displaying your St*pidity.

I have proved that several times on this forum by making him to enter default mode.
You will just see him asking the same question like a programed robot even when you have given him something as a clue to what he's asking! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:18pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Am also an apostate of Pentecost church Abi … u need 2 things in your life .
1. Jehovah
2. And his forgiveness , maybe if you are humble enough to retrace your step and be truthful repentance maybe you will find his peace that surpasses all understanding because I can feel how restless you are because of jw

The post touch you bah grin grin grin. Just try provide a rebuttal on it let me see grin grin grin

Am also an apostate of Pentecost church Abi

You know who you are?

u need 2 things in your life

Ok

1. Jehovah

Is it....

A. The one that resides in your kingdom halls and numerous buildings of that religious organization.

B. The one that Jehovah’s witnesses have made a monopoly over

C. The name given to you by those you love to call babylon the great, empire of false religion

D. The name of God you choose to adopt because it was popular even among christendom who pioneered it

E. The one written 7000 times in your NWT and in places in the places that it didn't exist in the new testament grin grin but already exist in other Bible translations grin grin

And his forgiveness

Na my forgiveness, it is not your property. grin grin

maybe if you are humble

Except your righteous is greater than self righteousness you will never enter into the kingdom of God. Na Jesus talk am. Don't go about saying people are not humble because they choose to leave a religious organization that was founded by a man +/- 150 years ago.

enough to retrace your step and be truthful repentance

Retrace my steps [/b]to your GODS of men housed in New York who said they cannot be dogmatic about who will be saved or not. Or be [b]truthful in peddling the lies and manipulations of your GODS of men who say they are the voice of Jesus and kept lying and manipulating brains of millions grin grin grin

maybe you will find his peace that surpasses all understanding

That peace is not a property of Jehovah's Witnesses or the religious organization watchtower or Jehovah’s organization grin grin grin

because I can feel how restless you are because of jw

The reason I see your brains peddling restlessness over Jehovah’s witnesses palaver on a thread you should never type just a single letter based on the instructions of your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:20pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Well they've chosen their path you can't force the peace and joy of God on everyone it's only for those deserving it! smiley

The reason we resist the madness and insanities peddling from your brains here since we know the peace and joy of God does not emanate from the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling by your GODS OF MEN housed in USA. grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 3:26pm On Mar 18
SBX1:

Oga you're so childish jare, arguing without valid points. whoever choose to engage you or try to defend himself is just wasting his time.

No wonder them JW's just ignore you to be displaying your St*pidity.

Shut up your mouth! Next time when you have nothing tangible to say, you avoid mentioning me. You can see that you can't prove to me that you know JW better than me. You know nothing .

JWs like Mad Maximus692, Aemmyjah and other JW miscreants never avoid me. They always find where EXJWS are and engage with us. They never listen to their Governing body. They are always in Atheist threads as well. They are always engaging with people they call Apostates and faithless in this forum which is why their fellow JWs deny them.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:26pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

That's a lie Courz/oteneaaron/Achorladey believes in self worship he's only looking for support against God's organization that's why he's pretending as if he supports the Bible if you ask him thought provoking questions about what the Bible teaches you'll find out that he doesn't believe in the Bible at all!

Make I give room for this one to peddle more madness and insanities from his brains grin grin grin

That's a lie Courz/oteneaaron/Achorladey

The above is indeed a lie grin grin

Believes in self worship he's only looking for support against God's organization

Still peddling that lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains that God has an organization that Satan's organisation feed to prosper grin grin grin

that's why he's pretending as if he supports the Bible

You that support the Bible, lied against it, against the holy spirit even agains the first century apostles those you call first century governing body grin grin grin

if you ask him thought provoking questions about what the Bible teaches you'll find out that he doesn't believe in the Bible at all!

Your thought provoking question like Apostle Peter started poverty alleviation programme in the book of Acts and that was a sin that Jesus didn't ask him to do. grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling full your brains. grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Am also an apostate of Pentecost church Abi …

Oh yes, you are an apostate of the Pentecostal Church.

E shock you abi?

Next time, don't swallow everything you are told without doing your own research.

All you had to do was to simply use your dictionary but you kept spreading falsehood out of sheer ignorance.

Stop being gullible.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

u need 2 things in your life .
1. Jehovah

Thank you for your recommendations, but I'm good.

Nothing will ever make me go back to my vomit.

It is you who needs to acquire some critical thinking skills or learn to start thinking for yourself.

Stop putting your trust in mortal men like the Governing Body who cannot save you.

Always keep Psalms 146 VS 3 in mind -

"Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save."

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:28pm On Mar 18
Courz:

Shut up your mouth! Next time when you have nothing tangible to say, you avoid mentioning me. You can see that you can't prove to me that you know JW better than me. You know nothing .

JWs like Mad Maximus692, Aemmyjah and other JW miscreants never avoid me. They always find where EXJWS are and engage with us. They never listen to their Governing body. They are always in Atheist threads as well. They are always engaging with people they call Apostates and faithless in this forum which is why their fellow JWs deny them.

Thanks jàre, people that should not even type a single letter are given us epistles of lies and manipulations packed into their brains as good news from Jehovah’s organization. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:31pm On Mar 18
oteneaaron:

So you believe that the Governing Body is equal to Christ?

Thank you for your answer.

To answer your question, let me enlighten you a bit.

There are two methods of biblical interpretation - EXEGESIS and EISEGESIS

Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.

The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.

Instead of following the path of EXEGESIS by allowing the scriptures to speak for itself, your Governing Body has instead chose the path of EISEGESIS.

They have forced their own ideas upon the scriptures making it mean what ever they want.

For example, what does 2 John 9 - 11 say?

If we follow the right path of EXEGESIS and allow the scripture to speak for itself, we find out this scripture clearly states that if a person does not continue in the teachings of Christ, then you can decide to not welcome them to your home or greet them.

On the other hand, how does your Governing Body interpret the above verses?

By following their flawed method of EISEGESIS, they have forced their own ideas and claimed that the above scripture is the basis for their disfellowshiping and shunning doctrine.

Governing Body member Mark Sanderson claimed that the above scripture was talking about apostates.

But is that really true?

Have apostates gone against the teachings of Christ or against the teachings of the Governing Body?

Another example of EISEGESIS by the Governing Body is the doctrine of 1914.

There is no single verse in the Bible that mentions 1914 - so where did they pull that out of?

Simple, by forcing their own ideas into Daniel's prophecy.

There are many more examples.

So if I may ask, in your opinion, what is the best way to interpret the Bible?

EXEGESIS or EISEGESIS?

That one no need exegesis or eisegesis. In the realm of cognitive domain of learning, a student should be able to interpret what he is basically reading. Asking you if you can interpret the scriptures grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:33pm On Mar 18
riczy:
this post thus show that u know nothing abt the denomination!

Wetin you know about the religious organization jare. Share make we see. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:35pm On Mar 18
Templee333:

Looool grin

They are building RAMAPO the Jollywood studio to produce movies produced and directed by Jehovah himself while 144,001 anointed ones are the cast grin grin grin

You never see anything. We need your support regarding that. That studio will be used to produce movies for brother Moses, Elijah, Enoch e.t.c when they are resurrected back and housed in Beth sarin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:39pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Wrong! That's not what nature teaches but let's leave that for another day because you're already against the one and only source of divine wisdom: Bible! smiley

Nature does not teach the madness and insanities peddling peddler to help and love fellow neighbour. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.