Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52886 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18
"Nature teaches that you must give your needy neighbour."
Funny atheists!cheesy
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:57pm On Mar 18
Mikeloo:
@Courz, I used 'sent away', probably I could say you were sacked/dismissed. This is my reasoning with experience interacting with different people. In a well organized company, one of these 3 will definitely happen to you: retirement, resignation, dismissal/retrenchment

People who fall in the 3rd category will talk negative about the company without telling you why he was dismissed. They will never say anything good. The reason why we drop resignation or retirement is so that we do not misrepresent the company in any capacity and I rarely see these categories of people talk about the company in any way.

Just like any organization that make changes to their policy, anyone who is dissatisfied should resign and leave than bad-mouth such company. I also said JWs are peaceable because they can accept any insult in the name of their religion without retaliating which you can never try with some other religious organizations.

On a positive side, you seem to be intelligent which is a trait I have observed in JWs. Is there a secret you guys get from somewhere? I will like to work with you on a task because intelligent people makes my work so easy.

@Courz, I used 'sent away', probably I could say you were sacked/dismissed.

At least you use probably, we know thoss who are Jehovah’s witnesses love to believe members cannot leave honorably, the reason they said those disfellowshipped should be treated like those disassociated. Now their GODS of men changed the policy that they should use their conscience regarding how to treat those disfellowshipped. Which tells is their GODS is the one regimenting the minds and conscience of +/-8 million members grin grin.

This is my reasoning with experience interacting with different people.

Good and reasoning faulters too or are inaccurate.

In a well organized company, one of these 3 will definitely happen to you: retirement, resignation, dismissal/retrenchment

Good

People who fall in the 3rd category will talk negative about the company without telling you why he was dismissed.

And people in that category too can choose to keep quiet without telling you why they are dismissed and when they do tell, they truthful to admit their wrongdoings.

They will never say anything good.

Lies as to your use of never.

The reason why we drop resignation or retirement is so that we do not misrepresent the company in any capacity and I rarely see these categories of people talk about the company in any way.

When they didn't sign non disclosure agreement. You dey whine me for nairaland. O n gbe mi mora. Why you dey hug me grin grin

Just like any organization that make changes to their policy, anyone who is dissatisfied should resign and leave than bad-mouth such company.

When the policies of your company are not open to criticism and their is danger ahead and someone spot the danger and because you believe it is your company anyone not satisfied should leave. Yes they will leave but have the right to warn others about the dangers that comes alongside that policy. You won't want me to analyse just one dangerous policy they have rendering lives useless and making them run helter-skelter in Norway.

I also said JWs are peaceable because they can accept any insult in the name of their religion without retaliating which you can never try with some other religious organizations.

MaxInDHouse, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy or cornelgirl, Janosky aka JaNosense come and bear witness about Jehovah and Jehovah's Witnesses here. Na your type dey use petrol cook grin grin

On a positive side, you seem to be intelligent which is a trait I have observed in JWs.

And in thousands of people scattered all over the world

Is there a secret you guys get from somewhere?

When people choose to do what they are expected to do they achieve a lot in life.

I will like to work with you on a task because intelligent people makes my work so easy.

Your call grin grin[right][/right]
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 3:59pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:
"Nature teaches that you must give your needy neighbour."
Funny atheists!cheesy

Your madness and insanities peddling brains coming back to order gradually. We don't only give to people until they are needy grin add that to o that madness and insanities peddling brains of yours.

Contradicting and conflicting himself all the time just to boast and brag about Bible knowledge grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18
What the Bible and nature teaches is highly commendable but how will those who doesn't want to listen to God's organization understand this?

Nature teaches us that it's wrong for humans to dominate humans because that's what promotes all sort of injurious things so this is what nature teaches that all men should be equal in whatever we have so nobody looks onto his or her neighbour for financial support under God's Kingdom everyone will have equal share in whatever the earth produces.

Let's say from the president to the man that's sweeping the streets we are all earning the same amount and have the same benefits do you people think anyone will think of stealing from his neighbour?

Each person will be useful in whatever capacity he fits in and wholeheartedly everyone will work to improve whatever the planet is producing, there will be nothing like greed since we have all agreed on equality no thugs, no police, no prisons, no injustice the whole planet will be filled with people who loves exchanging visits from one end of the planet to the other.

But when you think some should give less privilege ones please who will not like to be in the position of givers when everyone will be praising him or her like a demigod?
Well that's why ritualists are everywhere they will do whatever it takes just to become rich then come out for showy display of their what they have accumulated with greed.

Ọmọ that's not what nature teaches rather we all should be equal in everything that's when there will be true peace and security nobody needs to give anybody we should all have in abundance! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by akinmusi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm most people often take religion as evil altogether because of the havoc caused by false religions.
Well religion is like food you don't eat at all the body suffers and if you eat poisonous food the body suffers that's why you need to find out the true religion! smiley

Ehn ehn. Hmmm. I am speechless
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Sand2022: 4:13pm On Mar 18
Courz:
Some people who have contacts from the Bethel Headquarters are revealing that more changes are coming. The Birthday doctrine was mentioned as one of them. Well, time will tell if that's true. I have said it before that Jehovah's Witnesses need to prepare themselves for more changes. They should remember that these changes are because

1. They are rebranding to become just like every other church to keep the eyes of the governmental authorities away from them.

2. They want Free money from the World, the same world They call Satan's world. They need access to grants that are in millions of dollars from different governments in the world. Unfortunately, Jehovah's Witnesses do not have access to these grants. They pocket the money as the typical Business that they are.

3. Their religion has been in trouble with governmental authorities in different countries for their destructive policies.

4. These changes are not because they suddenly got New Light from Jehovah. They are reacting to incoming trouble which is why they use the phrase "The Governing body has decided".

5. These changes are because things are not well with them. They are signs of Trouble happening in the background that they are hiding from Jehovah's Witnesses.

Because of their recent loss in the Court case with the Norwegian government, some other countries are joining to investigate them. The Governing body are smelling trouble coming and are making changes accordingly. They are on a slow project to be become more mainstream like other churches and are trying to look less Culty.

Jehovah's Witnesses will always be seen as a Cult as long as they haven't done the Real Doctrinal changes that identify them as a Cult.

To show you the Mental state of Jehovah's Witnesses regarding these changes, here are some comments praising the change and calling it Love and Mercy from Jehovah. Meaning, Jehovah was wicked to have restricted them in the first place.

Mental illness is an epidemic in the religion.

You know I didn't take the rebranding suggestion at reddit serious until this current change. And this change was what the guy who predicted that the GB was trying to rebrand the org said. The other prediction was on birthdays.

Initially I thought that was crazy, but the guy is informed. I mean the slacks permission is way beyond my imagination. I just don't know the type of org they want to finally create.some have suggested a Megachurch type of church.

On the disfellowshiping. This is a good change that I appreciate, although it is kind of stingy a bit. But at least, it is something positive. The GB always go half way in applying the scriptures. I don't know if that is deliberate or it's still because they aren't thorough in their research. Mark Sanderson cited example of how God was merciful to the wayward Israelites over a long period of time, and Jesus given false prophetess Jezebel time to repent, and all they could learn is that it applies to immoral sinners and not to apostates? Seriously?

What was the major sin of the Israelites to which Jehovah warned them for decades? Isn't it apostasy? Was Jezebel's sin to which Jesus have her time not involve apostasy? Sometimes when they commit this scriptural blunders I wonder, what really is the problem here, is it that their researchers don't do a thorough job or the GB don't follow their advise? Perhaps I will analyse the recent change scripturally in a future post. I wonder why they always leave out something to change in the future when they are close to doing a clean job already. Do they enjoy making frequent changes.?

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 4:15pm On Mar 18
Azaland:

Obviously, many people don't understand the jw people.

I see many people here calling them cults.

I think I can suggest something: each person here should do his own research and stop spreading them say them say information.

Even the bible self, most church people don't read or know what's inside.

Guys, stop listening to hearsay.

Own your truth.

As for me, I'm gonna do some research into truth about this jw people. I will also do research about what the bible say Christians must do.

Whatever I find, I'll share. Follow me

grin grin

Obviously, many people don't understand the jw people.

Millons and billions do

I see many people here calling them cults.

Just try define cult or itemise the characteristics of a cult and see how many point that religious organization ticked correctly grin grin

I think I can suggest something: each person here should do his own research and stop spreading them say them say information.

This nairaland forum dey research anything just anything beyond your imagination and na people we dey call Nairalanders not computer or robots. What you see discussed now is part of research.

Even the bible self, most church people don't read or know what's inside.

Na your own research wey you dey let us know about be this one. grin grin

Guys, stop listening to hearsay.

No regiment what people hear. What is hearsay to you, is not hearsay to another person. Waju lo ko si e, eyin lo ko si mi grin grin grin

Own your truth.

In the land of Jehovah's Witnesses, they have one song titled "Make the truth your own" the failure about the song is that what their GODS of men housed in USA called truth is what they know. Should they go against what their GODS called the truth, they will be kicked out just like the Pharisees do to those under them grin grin grin. In the final analysis the truth was not their own. Whatever Maximus692 calls truth today is not his property. It is the property of the GODS of men he answers to as an elder in their midst grin grin grin

As for me, I'm gonna do some research into truth about this jw people. I will also do research about what the bible say Christians must do.

A look at their history and combination of their numerous publications over the years will tell you more. Open your eyes and brains when going through them.

Whatever I find, I'll share. Follow me

No problem, ile ni apoti joko de idi. Na home the stood sit down full ground dey wait for the buttocks grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18
See what this wicked system of things promotes:

Someone will be running from lekki to ajah in the early hours of the day just to burn what he or she has consumed that's too much for his or her body while another is trekking from the same ajah to lekki just to find what to eat and when the former now gives the later peanuts you will say that's what nature teaches yet we can't sleep peacefully in our homes.

Why not share everything equally so that we can all sleep and wake up without the fear of neighbours coming to attack us for what we have that they can't see for the rest of their lives?

Why must we keep dogs, security guards with weapons just to protect us from our own neighbours yet if we should wake up and start driving for the next 2 km without seeing anyone we will start to fear?

Well Jesus of Nazareth made us to understand that it's what people accumulated that their neighbours don't have access to that's causing anxiety if we all agree to share everything equally the world will become a Paradise just in the next 30 minutes!

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 4:22pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:
What the Bible and nature teaches is highly commendable but how will those who doesn't want to listen to God's organization understand this?

Nature teaches us that it's wrong for humans to dominate humans because that's what promotes all sort of injurious things so this is what nature teaches that all men should be equal in whatever we have so nobody looks onto his or her neighbour for financial support under God's Kingdom everyone will have equal share in whatever the earth produces.

Let's say from the president to the man that's sweeping the streets we are all earning the same amount and have the same benefits do you people think anyone will think of stealing from his neighbour?

Each person will be useful in whatever capacity he fits in and wholeheartedly everyone will work to improve whatever the planet is producing, there will be nothing like greed since we have all agreed on equality no thugs, no police, no prisons, no injustice the whole planet will be filled with people who loves exchanging visits from one end of the planet to the other.

But when you think some should give less privilege ones please who will not like to be in the position of givers when everyone will be praising him or her like a demigod?
Well that's why ritualists are everywhere they will do whatever it takes just to become rich then come out for showy display of their what they have accumulated with greed.

Ọmọ that's not what nature teaches rather we all should be equal in everything that's when there will be true peace and security nobody needs to give anybody we should all have in abundance! smiley

The many problems of your madness and insanities peddling on nairaland. Admit you post nonsense from the beginning and stop covering up lies and manipulations with more lies and manipulations.

grin grin grin grin

Nature teaches us it is wrong for humans to dominate humans. grin grin grin

[

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by advocatejare(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18
Westerhoffe:

All those I quoted are nowhere to be found on this thread as at the time I made the last comment you quoted.
They are viewing the thread but are ashamed to make comments

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18
akinmusi:

Ehn ehn. Hmmm. I am speechless

Of course false religions have poisoned many hearts against religion in general it's as if there is nothing good that could come from religion but please what is the essence of religion?

Well religion should be a plain ground for people of all sorts to share thoughts and ideas on how to make the world a better place for all not where some people goes to display their material possessions hypocritically claiming they are praising God yet they can't sleep at night in peace as they will need the service of fully armed security guards with German dogs and heavy gates just to prevent the same people they've displayed their wealth to.

Ọmọ that's not what true religion teaches! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Am sorry I can’t answer all the mentions because I don’t work or preach on nairaland but I will answer you the little I can , u put jw for highest rank but u are objective to some of our teachings, well it’s okay I wasn’t born a jw I was also a Pentecostal goer until I learnt what it’s requires of us from my grand creator , what I know is not everything I will understand now , just like when you are in school not all subject you value or understand later when I have above the stage , I am totally convinced am not being led in a wrong way. It’s the truth and I work for my truth , most of people here antagonizing jw( u might not be among) were x jw, they left because they are arrogant and not ready to make corrections in their own life . They now start holding grudges and it led to this , lying and confusing people , we have elders in the body of Christian congregations but they don’t lord us , they serve us but how will I explain to you when you are learning from apostate. Jehovah’s Witness are imperfect, sometimes we do mistakes and correct ourselves openly. But bible truth is different from all this we are taking . We are still actively preaching and proclaiming the good news and soon judgement messages .

I have no ish whatsoever with jw.
You haven't answered my questions tho.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 4:32pm On Mar 18
SBX1:

Lol.

After going through each page I came to realize how jobless you are. What will you gain from spreading these falsehood and misconception about JW's and their adjustments? Only you open different moniker and where just replying yourself, from
Courz to achorladey to oteneaaron and many others is just you replying yourself grin grin

You must truly hate these people o grin

JW's are the best people from my experience with them, they helped me and many others in my community a great deal. That's a story for another day.

Where this one take come from again? grin grin

Lol.

Where you come from?

After going through each page I came to realize how jobless you are.

The jobless peddling peddler who has a job and time to respond to people that are jobless. Una no dey use una brains before passing remarks. Those remarks na reflection of yourself paapaa grin grin

What will you gain from spreading these falsehood and misconception about JW's and their adjustments?

Your response no debunk the falsehood or misconception about Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin

Only you open different moniker and where just replying yourself, from Courz to achorladey to oteneaaron and many others is just you replying yourself grin grin

Characteristics of Jehovah's Witnesses, lies and manipulations. Na fingerprints they have since inception grin grin grin

You must truly hate these people o grin

Play your victim and hatred card game grin grin na Jehovah’s witnesses way to seek consolation and sympathy. grin grin

JW's are the best people from my experience with them

To you, not to everyone. grin grin grin

They helped me and many others in my community a great deal. That's a story for another day.

Who is helping you is receiving help from those they love to call Satan's organisation. Dey play. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

I have no ish whatsoever with jw.
You haven't answered my questions tho.

Who is Jesus to you?

If an organization of people numbering millions throughout the earth are perfectly fulfilling what God's word promised in this end time and they said the identity of the person leading them is Archangel Michael why not present a better performing group that's being led by your own Jesus? smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Who is Jesus to you?

If an organization of people numbering millions throughout the earth are perfectly fulfilling what God's word promised in this end time and they said the identity of the person leading them is Archangel Michael why not present a better performing group that's being led by your own Jesus? smiley

Jesus doesn't exist in my own dictionary.
Are you a jw?
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Are you a jw?
By the undeserved kindness of Jehovah, YES! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

By the undeserved kindness of Jehovah, YES! smiley

State your reasons for saying Michael is Jesus.
Why do y'all come up all sort of imaginary bible revelations?

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by AntiChristian: 4:57pm On Mar 18
advocatejare:

Ode, oya list the New Testament and the Old Testament and where you will see such in the Bible.

Gbajue eru Baallah

You are now cornered!

In the old testament, Adulterers are stoned to death but Jesus stopped them stoning an adulterer in the new testament!

Did God make mistakes for Jesus to later correct his/his dad's mistake? grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

State your reasons for saying Michael is Jesus.
Why do y'all come up all sort of imaginary bible revelations?

The book Bible was written thousands of years ago so i have no power to add or subtract from what was written in this book but when it comes to reading and meditation i can figure out if what this book says is factual or just a myth.

This is what the Bible says about Michael:

“During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people." Daniel 12:1

What will this Prince do for those he is standing for?

Isaiah said:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

Who will lead this educational program that will help millions across the globe to embrace peace despite the harsh conditions their rulers are putting them through?

Isaiah still answered:

For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. To the increase of his rulership And to peace, there will be no end, On the throne of David and on his kingdom In order to establish it firmly and to sustain it Through justice and righteousness, From now on and forever. The zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this. Isaiah 9:6-7

Of all the religions on this planet only Jehovah's Witnesses have used the Bible to resolve all their disparities peacefully among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, stopped supporting military actions and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again just as Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 said.

In fact it's as if this people have become one big global family speaking the same language because throughout the world people may see their fellow worshipers as someone from another nation or country but when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world people see them as if they're from the same country or nation despite their diverse cultures. Zephaniah 3:9

Now who is behind such remarkable fulfilment in the gathering of imperfect humans this people said it's Jesus who was formerly archangel Michael before his earthly course.

Even if i find it difficult to believe them as imperfect humans like me what about the things only them has been able to do in this time when the world is filled with hatred? undecided
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

The book Bible was written thousands of years ago so i have no power to add or subtract from what was written in this book but when it comes to reading and meditation i can figure out if what this book says is factual or just a myth.

This is what the Bible says about Michael:

“During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people." Daniel 12:1

What will this Prince do for those he is standing for?

Isaiah said:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

Who will lead this educational program that will help millions across the globe to embrace peace despite the harsh conditions their rulers are putting them through?

Isaiah still answered:

For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. To the increase of his rulership And to peace, there will be no end, On the throne of David and on his kingdom In order to establish it firmly and to sustain it Through justice and righteousness, From now on and forever. The zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this. Isaiah 9:6-7

Of all the religions on this planet only Jehovah's Witnesses have used the Bible to resolve all their disparities peacefully among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, stopped supporting military actions and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again just as Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 said.

In fact it's as if this people have become one big global family speaking the same language because throughout the world people may see their fellow worshipers as someone from another nation or country but when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world people see them as if they're from the same country or nation despite their diverse cultures. Zephaniah 3:9

Now who is behind such remarkable fulfilment in the gathering of imperfect humans this people said it's Jesus who was formerly archangel Michael before his earthly course.

Even if i find it difficult to believe them as imperfect humans like me what about the things only them has been able to do in this time when the world is filled with hatred? undecided

You guys and assumption. You believe in something that's not in the bible. And you're trying to cover it up.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

You guys and assumption. You believe in something that's not in the bible. And you're trying to cover it up.

That's not in the Bible or you're not interested in what the Bible teaches?

Remember you said

Negroid001:

Or that was a mistake? smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

That's not in the Bible or you're not interested in what the Bible teaches?

Remember you said

Or that was a mistake? smiley

Don't act smart.
Because I don't believe in a white man's fabricated god doesn't mean i haven't read the bible. Y'all act like you're all knowing without evidence. Angel Michael ain't Jesus. You people twist the bible to cover up falsehood.

That's how you transcribed the book of revelation. No evidence. Just assumptions.
Saying 1914 is the year satan was let loose.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Don't act smart.
Because I don't believe in a white man's fabricated god doesn't mean i haven't read the bible. Y'all act like you're all knowing without evidence. Angel Michael ain't Jesus. You people twist the bible to cover up falsehood.

That's how you transcribed the book of revelation. No evidence. Just assumptions.
Saying 1914 is the year satan was let loose.

Guy reading differs from studying and God's word made it clear that the understanding of what is inspired can't be gotten through reading rather you must study the Bible with fellow believers asking questions so as to gain insight {Proverbs 2:1-5} without two or three other believers around you the one teaching won't come around {Matthew 18:20} and God won't send His angels to pen down your name for a remembrance! Malachi 3:16

So you've tried by reading the Bible but then you need fellow believers around you to study it together as a group otherwise you will end up calling it a story book or white man's book just as you're in fact doing right now! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Guy reading differs from studying and God's word made it clear that the understanding of what is inspired can't be gotten through reading rather you must study the Bible with fellow believers asking questions so as to gain insight {Proverbs 2:1-5} without two or three other believers around you the one teaching won't come around {Matthew 18:20} and God won't send His angels to pen down your name for a remembrance! Malachi 3:16

So you've tried by reading the Bible but then you need fellow believers around you to study it together as a group otherwise you will end up calling it a story book or white man's book just as you're in fact doing right now! smiley

Keep twisting the bible. You'll meet it there

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Keep twisting the bible. You'll meet it there

Twisting when you don't even believe in it is that not funny? cheesy
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Twisting when you don't even believe in it is that not funny? cheesy
Wetin concern me. People wey fit you dey criticize you. You have nothing to say. I know so many jw are living double lives. Homosexuals, closet smokers and alcoholics. I've swiped some of your members sef.

I asked a simple question. You are giving me lengthy replies with no direction. Where in the bible did they say angel Micheal is Jesus.
Why do you claim 1914 is the year satan was released?

Don't give me a lengthy just state where it is in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Westerhoffe(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18
advocatejare:

They are viewing the thread but are ashamed to make comments

They won't…
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:05pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

This is what Jesus said about his true followers:

“A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household?" Matthew 10:24-25

Can you see what is happening to them now?
As if Jesus is telling honest hearted and sincere individuals through this event:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are my real disciples"

Otherwise how on earth could some people just wake up and start calling a group out of thousands of others "CULT" yet they can't point out any evil this group has done to the human society? John 3:19

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Madness ans insanities peddling as usual. When Maximus692 calls Aemmyjah mad, Aemmyjah is not Jesus real disciples but when Aemmyjah calls Maximus692 mad, Maximus692 is the real disciple of Jesus.

Na so your madness and insanities peddling brains dey issue forth lies and manipulations grin grin grin

Otherwise how on earth could some people just wake up and start calling a group out of thousands of others "CULT" yet they can't point out any evil this group has done to the human society? John 3:19

No be the same Maximus692 told us the evil about Jehovah’s witnesses are sinners, influenced by the devil and are hypocrites on this same nairaland. Do you know the countless evil Satan had used them to do through the influence of Satan? grin grin grin

Ma gbe mi mora now grin grin grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:08pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Wetin concern me. People wey fit you dey criticize you. You have nothing to say. I know so many jw are living double lives. Homosexuals, closet smokers and alcoholics. I've swiped some of your members sef.

I asked a simple question. You are giving me lengthy replies with no direction. Where in the bible did they say angel Micheal is Jesus.
Why do you claim 1914 is the year satan was released?

Don't give me a lengthy just state where it is in the bible.

Na so the mode of operations of that liar madness and insanities peddling brains be. Lies and manipulations na im work grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 6:16pm On Mar 18
Sand2022:

You know I didn't take the rebranding suggestion at reddit serious until this current change. And this change was what the guy who predicted that the GB was trying to rebrand the org said. The other prediction was on birthdays.

Initially I thought that was crazy, but the guy is informed. I mean the slacks permission is way beyond my imagination. I just don't know the type of org they want to finally create.some have suggested a Megachurch type of church.

On the disfellowshiping. This is a good change that I appreciate, although it is kind of stingy a bit. But at least, it is something positive. The GB always go half way in applying the scriptures. I don't know if that is deliberate or it's still because they aren't thorough in their research. Mark Sanderson cited example of how God was merciful to the wayward Israelites over a long period of time, and Jesus given false prophetess Jezebel time to repent, and all they could learn is that it applies to immoral sinners and not to apostates? Seriously?

What was the major sin of the Israelites to which Jehovah warned them for decades? Isn't it apostasy? Was Jezebel's sin to which Jesus have her time not involve apostasy? Sometimes when they commit this scriptural blunders I wonder, what really is the problem here, is it that their researchers don't do a thorough job or the GB don't follow their advise? Perhaps I will analyse the recent change scripturally in a future post. I wonder why they always leave out something to change in the future when they are close to doing a clean job already. Do they enjoy making frequent changes.?

When I first saw the predictions, I only saw them as that only based on personal opinions. But now that some of them have manifested into reality, I strongly believe that those predictions came from Bethelites in the ExJW Reddit forum. They are the ones leaking these changes but are trying to carefully hide their identities so that they can't be traced by phrasing it as Predictions.

There is also something else I noticed in that forum. There are some posts people make there implying questions that sound like this: What is It that you want changed in the organisation? or What will make you go back to the organisation? Those posts are very suspicious and I strongly believe they are from Watchtower Spies trying to fish for information to gather to the Governing body. If not so, why are some of the suggestions manifesting into changes? Sisters wearing trousers was just a joke in that forum but Watchtower picked It and implemented it.

As for this habit of The Governing body committing blunders, if you have read this book Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz, Ex Governing body member, you will understand why they do it. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society didn't start out as a Religion and it is still not a Religion. Charles Taze Russell made that very clear in his letter to Watchtower Shareholders. It is a Business Corporation trying to act like a Religion. When they were renamed as Jehovah's Witnesses, Rutherford made it clear that they are not a Religion but a Corporation. He said Religion is a Snare and a Racket. So, Gaining Truth by the help of the Holy Spirit once and for all isn't their Goal. They have admitted that they are not inspired by the Holy Spirit so the Holy Spirit is not with them at all which is now manifested by numerous errors in doctrine. It is just like an Armed robber pretending to be a Pastor. Because he is greedy and his main goal is Money, he won't execute his Pastoral work well. His weaknesses and true intentions will show.

Ray Franz said when the Governing body gather to meet, they do nothing like Reading the Bible. They are only concerned about disfellowhipping people ( Look how far they have come with that) or if anyone broke any rule. They don't even know how to do research and don't know a lot of Bible verses. He said so. They have a separate team for that. So, their Bible knowledge will be low. That's why they keep committing blunders and don't mind changing from one error to another. They also don't mind making blunders because they have already formed a doctrine called New Light to cover them. Therefore, they can make as many blunders as they want since they already have an excuse for them. So, the interest to improve doctrinally is not there at all. What you are seeing with the Governing body is proof of what happens to someone when he or she is not inspired by the Holy Spirit and have no intention of being a Religion.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:26pm On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

The guy is cunny and manipulative
If you check all his posts and comments, it's just slander and nonsense directed towards one organization but he does not preach anything else.
JWs have high moral standards and they remove those who unrepentantly insist on wrong conduct. Other members won't socialize with the person to avoid negative influence . He must have done something really stupid but he's become like a worker who was sacked for bad conduct, he chooses to say bad things and lies against his former workplace to fool others. The OP is a liar. A bad liar at that. He even modifies comments... Everyone in NL knows that

Wetin dey the head of werey peddler this time around?

The guy is cunny and manipulative

Awon biology students abi na microbiology students that don't know the difference between cunning and cunny grin grin

If you check all his posts and comments, it's just slander and nonsense directed towards one organization but he does not preach anything else.

Many of the lies and manipulations packed into your WEREY peddling brains.

JWs have high moral standards and they remove those who unrepentantly insist on wrong conduct.

High standards and many gets disfellowshipped for child abuse, fornication, adultery, wife beating, homosexuality every year inside your "spiritual paradise" of a religious organization. Werey peddler ma gbe mi mora. Mi o sere se grin grin

Other members won't socialize with the person to avoid negative influence

Even those that got disfellowshipped obtained the negative influence from inside your deluded spiritual paradise.

He must have done something really stupid but he's become like a worker who was sacked for bad conduct, he chooses to say bad things and lies against his former workplace to fool others.

The problem we have here is that when we decides to give you the congregation number and his name, your mini gods manning the kingdom halls won't give you access to the files. You don't have evidence of that something really stupid na werey peddling as usual you dey propagate on nairaland. grin

The OP is a liar. A bad liar at that.

Show one lie make I see. grin grin

He even modifies comments... Everyone in NL knows that

Like you modify Oteneaaron = Courz = Achorladey = Emusan. Many acts of your WEREY peddling brains grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:28pm On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

He's an Apostate
Leave him to continue spreading lies
He knows what he's doing

The get out clause for the werey peddler.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.