Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52709 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by kokolet007(f): 8:23pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

When the tune is melodious to their hearing kokolet007 is sweet.

When the tune is not melodious to their hearing kokolet007 is bitter grin grin grin

They hardly see what we see in their response because they have to look with the manipulated eyes of their GODS of men. grin grin
Now I know this is mental illness! Jw are not good why not let them be , you keep following up all our updates and videos with bitterness , like I said may Jehovah the God of peace heal you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:24pm On Mar 18
Aemmyjah:

U tag me as Fornicator
U tag Max as mad

Your level of stupidity is over the moon
Truly I say unto you, no peace for the Apostates. You remind me of King Saul after God left him.
I'm eagerly awaiting more adjustments and directions from the governing body. If you like kill yourself.

I'm not replying any of your comments again
You want to keep stretching this propagandist thread
Maximus692 and I will continue sharing our sincere beliefs from the Bible as we always did. You continue to throw stones when you see the tree producing ripe fruit. You won't pluck anything... Just keep trying to no avail

U tag me as Fornicator
U tag Max as mad

Those are the repercussion of the madness and insanities peddling of your brains grin

Your level of stupidity is over the moon

We know you cannot stop peddling stupidity on a thread you call apostates thread that you should not even go near not to talk of type.

Truly I say unto you, no peace for the Apostates.

When one is at peace they are at rest, the reason your GODS of men keep adjusting adjustment paapaa. grin grin Na o le waju dem be in the realm of apostasy. We don tell you several times when you see apostasy. You cannot identify it.

You remind me of King Saul after God left him.

Aemmyjah the werey peddler is not God. grin grin

I'm eagerly awaiting more adjustments and directions from the governing body. If you like kill yourself.

A symptom of those who don't have peace as you admitted above grin

I'm not replying any of your comments again
You want to keep stretching this propagandist thread

Una lies about what you typed above no dey end.

Maximus692 and I will continue sharing our sincere beliefs from the Bible as we always did.

Laced with madness and insanities peddling, lies and manipulations packed into your brains by your GODS of men which are exposed repeatedly.

You continue to throw stones when you see the tree producing ripe fruit. You won't pluck anything... Just keep trying to no avail

Your WEREY peddling blames cannot accept the golden rule grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by advocatejare(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18
AntiChristian:

You are now cornered!

In the old testament, Adulterers are stoned to death but Jesus stopped them stoning an adulterer in the new testament!

Did God make mistakes for Jesus to later correct his/his dad's mistake? grin
There is no mistake there, you guys lie that Muhammad was the mercy to the world but rather than being merciful he was very brutal, he killed and maimed and never showed mercy to people.

Jesus on the other hand was sent to bring mercy to the world, he preached repentance from sin, that law of stoning was in place because Jesus was not yet sent to the world.

So Jesus preached repentance and forgiveness of sins which is non existent in Islam,

The only time Allah changes his mind is to award Muhammad worldly gains like telling him to marry more wives, break his oaths, or forbid what people are enjoying because he himself was a sadist

Muhammad confirmed that he was an unforgiving person yet you lie that he was a mercy to the world:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Forgive the infliction of prescribed penalties among yourselves, for any
prescribed penalty of which I hear must be carried out

-Sunan Abi Dawud 4376

He was brutal and merciless, look at how he maimed a man who was obviously not in his right senses:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
A thief was brought to the Prophet (ﷺ). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft,
Messenger of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cut off. He was brought a
second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Messenger of Allah! Then he
said: Cut off his foot.
So his (left) foot was cut off.
He was brought a third time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Messenger of Allah! So he said: Cut off his hand. (So his (left) hand was cut off.)
He was brought a fourth time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Messenger of Allah! So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off. He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him. So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.
-Sunan Abi Dawud 4410

Have you seen the wickedness your merciless prophet did to that man?
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:27pm On Mar 18
oteneaaron:
Aemmyjah i am still waiting for your evidence.

Show your evidence to everyone on Nairaland and put me to shame.

Show everyone on Nairaland the evidence that Courz, Myself, Archoladey and a female moniker you speak about are one and the same person.

How hard could that be?

Or are you just a LIAR specialized in spreading falsehood just like your Governing Body?

The madness and insanities peddling brains cannot

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:28pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Guy when i said you are the same person as Courz, Sakody, Achorladey you asked for evidence and i showed you what another person observed.

Now in a simple sentence what exactly did you say JWs did wrong in that post?

Can't you simplify it? cheesy

Wetin dem talk about blind leading the blind again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Maximus692(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18
riczy:
ask any question, am here to take them

I purposely came to show him how faithless he is by responding only to interested ones on the thread.
He will spend the whole night with you if you keep responding to him and nothing tangible will come out of the discussion.
He doesn't believe in anything other than himself he's just using Churchgoers to support himself as for the Bible it means nothing to him.

I'm leaving the thread! smiley
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:30pm On Mar 18
Courz:

I know this comment is about me. Come back to who? Is Watchtower Bible And Tract Society Jehovah? Is your Governing body Jehovah? Is that what they teach you in the Kingdom hall? So, you don't know that when you tell people who leave JW that they should come back to Jehovah, you are actually telling them that your Cult is Jehovah. Do you know what that means? It means you Jehovah's Witnesses practice Idolatry. So, you don't know how to separate Jehovah from the Governing body? This Brainwashing is serious. sad sad

As simple as that it is they cannot comprehend until they get kicked out someday grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:31pm On Mar 18
Emusan:

So you only based your false accusation on hearsay.

Very pathetic.

For instance, an observer can say I'm using different moniker when the person sees a moniker like @Emu4life because my email started with Emus4life

Notice: My email has 'S' while the moniker doesn't have.

In fact, the very day I saw that moniker I was so surprised how it almost correlated with my email but one thing I noticed with that moniker is that he is a MUSLIM.

That is why the Bible says 'we should search all things and hold on to the one that is TRUTH.'

Anyway, if you can lie against God's Holy Spirit who else you can't lie against or what lie can't you tell?

Gbam.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:37pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

For sure some of the girls born by JW parents feels like seeing the outside world that's why they go for sensual pleasure but one thing most of those mating with them don't know is that they are using the guys to satisfy their urge when it's time to settle down they know the only place where they can find peace of mind in marriage. Well some brothers do give them the chance to prove they've learned their lessons out there while other brothers insist on marrying virgins either way what God told us is that mankind needs a thousand years under Christ's rule to gain perfection which we are eagerly looking forward to.
The message we carry is not ours so when we talk about God's Kingdom it's not what we have perfected ourselves but we are sure it's the only solution to mankind's problem that's why we keep on preaching zealously and industriously teaching it! smiley

Bookmarked grin grin grin grin

After all you said the Devil do influence Jehovah’s organization and members are sinners. Jehovah’s witness girls satisfying their sexual urge will be divorced in no time after the husband cannot match up with their sexual urge no wonder adultery and wife swapping dey in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling brains will deny this in future. grin grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Oteneaaron, Courz

Food is ready: kokolet007, Aemmyjah Janosky grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:43pm On Mar 18
Fivekay:
My neighbor never hear this one o😂

An active member just beep me about the matter sef sey I hear about am. grin grin grin

Those here on nairaland will tell me those outside the organization are not in touch. If I give them access to the person they will start threatening such persons with disfellowshipping. grin grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

After all you said the Devil do influence Jehovah’s organization and members are sinners. Jehovah’s witness girls satisfying their sexual urge will be divorced in no time after the husband cannot match up with their sexual urge no wonder adultery and wife swapping dey in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling brains will deny this in future. grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha

Talk about using his own hands to dig his own grave.

More evidence.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:53pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:
See what this wicked system of things promotes:

Someone will be running from lekki to ajah in the early hours of the day just to burn what he or she has consumed that's too much for his or her body while another is trekking from the same ajah to lekki just to find what to eat and when the former now gives the later peanuts you will say that's what nature teaches yet we can't sleep peacefully in our homes.

Why not share everything equally so that we can all sleep and wake up without the fear of neighbours coming to attack us for what we have that they can't see for the rest of their lives?

Why must we keep dogs, security guards with weapons just to protect us from our own neighbours yet if we should wake up and start driving for the next 2 km without seeing anyone we will start to fear?

Well Jesus of Nazareth made us to understand that it's what people accumulated that their neighbours don't have access to that's causing anxiety if we all agree to share everything equally the world will become a Paradise just in the next 30 minutes!

Let's compare with your your spiritual and physical paradise grin grin

See what this wicked system of things promotes

Ok

Someone will be [b]running from lekki to ajah in the early hours of the day just to burn what he or she has consumed that's too much for his or her body while another is trekking from the same ajah to lekki just to find what to eat and when the former now gives the later peanuts you will say that's what nature teaches yet we can't sleep peacefully in our homes.

What is the above leading to?

Why not share everything equally so that we can all sleep and wake up without the fear of neighbours coming to attack us for what we have that they can't see for the rest of their lives?

Your GODS of men have assets in billions of dollars and a brother just needed about 400k to carry out an urgent operation as a result of an accident while they were on their way to the assembly for your meetings as usual. They you called Jehovah’s organization will not share any of their assets equally yet you want those you call Satan's organisation to do so. grin grin

The directives given was to seek contributions from the members within that circuit grin grin grin

Share equally ko pin kelekele ni. During COVID 19 your religious organization were busy using government provision as boju boju grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:56pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

You guys and assumption. You believe in something that's not in the bible. And you're trying to cover it up.

You see the long response he has to make to perpetrate lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:57pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Wetin concern me. People wey fit you dey criticize you. You have nothing to say. I know so many jw are living double lives. Homosexuals, closet smokers and alcoholics. I've swiped some of your members sef.

I asked a simple question. You are giving me lengthy replies with no direction. Where in the bible did they say angel Micheal is Jesus.
Why do you claim 1914 is the year satan was released?

Don't give me a lengthy just state where it is in the bible.

Evidence grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Opinion noted Sir! cheesy

You owe me an answer. You've failed to clarify certain things. Go and deceive people no more.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

You see the long response he has to make to perpetrate lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains
Don't mind the confused fellow.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:10pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:
If not joblessness coupled with hypocrisy who doesn't know that JW females do wear trousers?
The only reason why they can't wear it to the Kingdom Hall is to avoid becoming a stumbling block for interested persons.
My own wife loves wearing trousers so much and her killer hips made me prohibit her from wearing fitted ones after i proposed to her so imagine if she should wear that to the Hall even in her early 40s some still make advances at her.
And now that the GB says there's no need to worry anymore as trousers has been accepted as corporate for both males and females it's now clear that our job to make God's kingdom message known to the world is gradually coming to its end because whether you like it or not the world has come to know the one and only organization promoting peace throughout the earth as witnesses of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8

In Paradise even bikinis will not affect perfect men when we visit the beach since each man will have his own youthful Eve! wink

Usual tactics, now he returns to main thread agenda

If not joblessness coupled with hypocrisy who doesn't know that JW females do wear trousers?

If not joblessness and lawlessness on your part who cannot follow the instructions of his GODS of men you won't be typing small letter on this thread not to talk of capital letters grin grin

The only reason why they can't wear it to the Kingdom Hall is to avoid becoming a stumbling block for interested persons.

In the final analysis Jehovah’s witnesses females don't wear trousers because they were told not to. grin grin

My own wife loves wearing trousers so much and her killer hips made me prohibit her from wearing fitted ones after i proposed to her so imagine if she should wear that to the Hall even in her early 40s some still make advances at her.

What a physical and spiritual paradise this is. Even when they were not putting on slacks and trousers, advances, adultery and wife swapping dey go on steadily and children abuse join grin grin

And now that the GB says there's no need to worry anymore as trousers has been accepted as corporate for both males and females

Attestation that your GODS of men regiment your conscience and minds about what to wear. You can choose to lie and manipulate it based on your madness and insanities peddling brains.

It's now clear that our job to make God's kingdom message known to the world is gradually coming to its end because whether you like it or not the world has come to know the one and only organization promoting peace throughout the earth as witnesses of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8 smiley

Na dulling things una dey do before regarding kingdom messagegrin grin. As at the start of Covid 19 you were in the last day of the last days. That day never run out.

In Paradise even bikinis will not affect perfect men when we visit the beach since each man will have his own youthful Eve!

Why does this sound and look like the paradise promised by Mohammed grin grin grin grin. MaxInDHouse how many virgin dey available for Jehovah’s witnesses package? grin grin grin

Cc TrumpBiden, advocatejare, ANTIISLAM grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:12pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

Opinion noted Sir! cheesy

Unbiased
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

The most astonished part is that he doesn't know the implications of what he mostly say sometimes.

Well, since his conscience has been blocked, so for him there's no shame and lying at will it's his power.

If you look at that statement very well, he couldn't condemn the Jws girls' act by bodly called it FORNICATION but just sugar coated it by saying THEY JUST WANT TO SATISFY their sexual urges.

Also, see how he tried to shift the blame from jws girls to the guys they are committing fornication together.

Lastly, one thing is clear from his post, jws are also enjoying the things of the world.

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:19pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Now I know this is mental illness! Jw are not good why not let them be , you keep following up all our updates and videos with bitterness , like I said may Jehovah the God of peace heal you .

Apostates are not good, they are mentally diseased, they are Satan's agent, your GODS of men will not stop talking about them, why responding to my post when you are told to avoid apostates and have nothing to do with them. What is food for the goose is food for the gander. What you and your religious organisation want is to silence everyone and everything that don't dance to their tune. The freedom they seek when they get it they don't give it to others. Now they are running helter-skelter reforming their practices.

You can keep peddling your bitterness. You get liberty. The question I asked about that Jehovah you ye ori e grin grin grin

I get my head, brains and mouth to seek healing from God. Do Jehovah’s witnesses believe in INTERCESSORS? grin grin grin:Make I whine your brains small grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:21pm On Mar 18
Emusan:

The most astonished part is that he doesn't know the implications of what he mostly say sometimes.

Well, since his conscience has been blocked, so for him there's no shame and lying at will it's his power.

If you look at that statement very well, he couldn't condemned the Jews girls act by bodly called it FORNICATION but sugar coated it by just saying THEEY JUST WANT TO SATISFY their sexual urges.

Also, see how he tried to shift the blame from jws girls to the guys the are committing fornication together.

Lastly, one thing is clear from his post, jws are also enjoying the things of the world.

Chai see points scattered everywhere grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:26pm On Mar 18
riczy:
ask any question, am here to take them

In what year according to Bible Chronology did David became the King in the land of Israel?

In Bible Chronology I meant Date, day and year. But I choose to remove the day and month. Just the year alone is enough.

grin grin grin grin

Abeg don't come back with I am asking unreasonable question. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:33pm On Mar 18
Maximus692:

I purposely came to show him how faithless he is by responding only to interested ones on the thread.
He will spend the whole night with you if you keep responding to him and nothing tangible will come out of the discussion.
He doesn't believe in anything other than himself he's just using Churchgoers to support himself as for the Bible it means nothing to him.

I'm leaving the thread! smiley

The load pass you na agidi you dey do since yesterday grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

The load pass you na agidi you dey do since yesterday grin grin grin
Baba don vex grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by riczy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

In what year according to Bible Chronology did David became the King in the land of Israel?

In Bible Chronology I meant Date, day and year. But I choose to remove the day and month. Just the year alone is enough.

grin grin grin grin

Abeg don't come back with I am asking unreasonable question. E get why.
I mean questions about the Faith and not chronological related questions even though I have d answers
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 9:57pm On Mar 18
riczy:
I mean questions about the Faith and not chronological related questions even though I have d answers

I know issues go dey. Abi no be Jehovah's Witnesses wey I know.

I mean questions about the Faith

For your mind it is not a faith based question in the land of Jehovah's Witnesses. I keep am for cooler.

Where in the Bible did the object of faith specifically called Angel Michael? Just one scripture is enough?

and not chronological related questions even though I have d answers

Provide what you have or your not sure of what it is?
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18
riczy:

1. Did what the Apostles do by selling their properties and share it among themselves what Jesus never approved, things of the flesh or it's completely EVIL?

2. Does the name Christian A bastardised and cursed and the reason Jehovah gave watchtower a New Name?

3. Are Jws also a Christian?

4. There is archeological evidence that Roman Empire used Cross to crucified people and never POLE, how can the same Roman soldiers crucified Jesus on a pole?

5. There is archeological evidence that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC and this is the date all historians agreed with, so where does Watchtower get the date that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC from?

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 10:01pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Baba don vex grin

Make I tell you wetin happen,

We pour ice cold water inside im Abeoktuta garri wey dry well and sour, add better sugar, milk, kulikuli and groundnut chop am leave empty container for im to carry go house. Na the reason be that. All his efforts no get headway grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Negroid001(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

Make I tell you wetin happen,

We pour ice cold water inside im Abeoktuta garri wey dry well and sour, add better sugar, milk, kulikuli and groundnut chop am leave empty container for im to carry go house. Na the reason be that. All his efforts no get headway grin grin grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:42pm On Mar 18
achorladey:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na real food is ready.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:46pm On Mar 18
Emusan:

1. Did what the Apostles do by selling their properties and share it among themselves what Jesus never approved, things of the flesh or it's completely EVIL?

2. Does the name Christian A bastardised and cursed and the reason Jehovah gave watchtower a New Name?

3. Are Jws also a Christian?

4. There is archeological evidence that Roman Empire used Cross to crucified people and never POLE, how can the same Roman soldiers crucified Jesus on a pole?

5. There is archeological evidence that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC and this is the date all historians agreed with, so where does Watchtower get the date that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC from?

Chai! All these questions you are asking him, his brain will soon explode. Jehovah's Witnesses cannot answer these questions satisfactorily. But I know why you're asking him questions 1 to 3. grin grin grin
Me sef want to see something.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 11:11pm On Mar 18
kokolet007:

Jw are not good why not let them be , you keep following up all our updates and videos with bitterness .

If to say you JWs don't have destructive doctrines that destroy families and relationships should someone choose to leave your Cult, people would have left you alone. Infact, the governmental authorities wouldn't bother investigating you people and you wouldn't have troubles with them if you just allowed people leave peacefully without problems. Now, Norway government no longer recognise you as a Religion. If to say you Jehovah's Witnesses knew exactly how to mind your business and stop bad mouthing other religions, people would have left you alone. But you didn't. You even made matters worse by claiming to be the One True Religion when you have such horrible reputation outside. Of course, by making such claim, you are bringing undue attention and scrutiny to yourself especially when all sorts of rubbish happens amongst you.

The foundation of your Cult is based on hatred for other churches and elevation of your Cult to Godlike status. Your founder started by bad mouthing other churches. Your former president Rutherford did the same thing. The Catholic church was always their target. I remember very well how they loved to publish news articles about the Child Sexual abuse problems in Catholic in your Awake magazine. Not knowing that the same thing happens in JW. Every time in your Kingdom halls, you are bad mouthing other churches, constantly boasting about how you are better than all of them put together. And you want people to leave you JWs alone? Mbanu! It is not possible. Jesus said by the same measure you used to judge others, you will also be judged. It was sweeting you people to judge but you don't want to be judged. Watchtower was teaching you Arrogance and Narcissism. For many years, you JWs created False prophecies about the destruction of all churches except you JWs. Isn't that Judgement? Did It come to pass? No. Almighty God disgraced you people over and over again.

All the Faults and Scandals in your Cult have been exposed for many years now. From the Inception of your Cult, you devoted so much time exposing a lot of faults of other churches. Now, it is the turn of your Cult to be exposed and scrutinized. Jesus said there is nothing hidden that won't be exposed and your Cult isn't exempted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.