Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52961 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19
Azaland:

Thanks for sharing.

Wait wait wait.
When they wanted to kill Jesus, what were the allegations against him?

I'm sensing something here.

Jesus came to bear witness to the truth
He taught the truth about God which made the religious leaders envious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 6:23pm On Mar 19
achorladey:

werey brains will think that was what led to my exist. It is expected of a person whose brain got upgraded from mumu to werey peddlings.
Achorladey post
"werey brains will think that was what led to my exist."
grin grin grin
Achorladey novice upgraded to MUMU WAILING.

achorladey:

Madonna song.... How can life be what you want it to be? You're frozen. When your heart's not open. That's what the religious organization and its leadership does to their heart. They want it frozen, spellbind, regimented. Anyone that their heart becomes open about what they do in there, that person no go last inside that organisation or the person choose to be what is called PHYSICAL IN MENTALLY OUT. Many of the members are in this state going to meetings to mark register but hardly follow the spiritual food or follow instructions given. Should anyone who had invest seriously in the organisation decides to go out, all the social structures they have is gone and can lead to suicide.
Achorladey novice upgraded to MUMU WAILING & LYING.

Achorladey, tie the noose & tighten it well well until you can't WAIL no more.
Thereafter, let's fact check & confirm the stupidity of your MUMU fairy tale
grin grin grin

achorladey:

Your post is a confirmation of the immoralities in your spiritual paradise that don't exist in your midst. Loooool. You can keep peddling werey alongside mumu wailings over the failures of your "package Jehovah's organisation' packed into your werey peddling brains to sell on nairaland.
Achorladey MUMU WAILING & LYING. grin
Nah him post screenshot of JW's disciplined & reproved.

Achorladey MUMU forgot he WAILED on this forum that JW's said they are imperfect.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:33pm On Mar 19
Janosky:

Achorladey CONFESSED THAT JW'S DISCIPLINE, REPROVE
WRONGDOERS who practice sexual immorality.

Tuesday 19th March,2024 @7:03am.
Noted for future reference, whenever Achorladey lose guard & begins LYING cheesy

. Achorladey post:
"He was reproved codedly and nobody here pim after all[i] elders and ministerial servants dey cover up for one another inside congregation"[/i]

Achorladey Where is your so called "cover up for one another" when you CONFESSED there was REPROVE of the wrongdoing in the congregation?

After all ,Achorladey novice upgraded to MUMU WAILING.
grin grin grin grin

The more reason why I said your Mumu brains got upgraded to werey peddlings. grin grin grin grin

Achorladey CONFESSED THAT JW'S DISCIPLINE, Reprove WRONGDOERS who practice sexual immorality.

Is the above

A. Lies against Jehovah's Witnesses

B truth about Jehovah’s witnesses

C. Confirms your madness and insanities peddling from your upgraded mumu brains by picking any of A and B as it applies to those you call apostates. grin

Tuesday 19th March,2024 @7:03am.
Noted for future reference, whenever Achorladey lose guard & begins LYING

This is the reason why I usually say what you call my lies remains the truth about who you guys and your religious organisation really are. Here is the key point you admitted to

Noted for future reference, whenever Achorladey lose guard & begins LYING

In reality what Achorladey state here are the truth about your religious organization of which you use your Mumu and werey peddling brains to say are lies in order to hide your Mumu peddling brains and save the face of Jehovah's organization grin grin

Now the below which buttress your Mumu and no get sense peddling brains upgraded to werey peddling brains

Achorladey post:
"He was reproved codedly and nobody here pim after all[i] elders and ministerial servants dey cover up for one another inside congregation"

Your brains couldn't process nobody heard pim. Which means the reprove was not made public in this case to the congregation and it took a ministerial servant to inform me about the matter while I was not even a principal member of the congregation.

Achorladey Where is your so called "cover up for one another" when you CONFESSED there was REPROVE of the wrongdoing in the congregation?

WEREY peddling brains, that's why you are asking questions now. The higher up covered it all up after all the clause in their textbook given to them give them room to do so and for the matter sey even the person wey the ministerial servants was satisfying his sexual urge with is a nobody in your midst, ordinary Bible students grin grin grin grin

After all ,Achorladey novice upgraded to MUMU WAILING.

Attempt the question up there and give me the opportunity to issue your certificate of completion in mumu wailings that your werey peddling brains successfully fulfilled grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19
Aemmyjah:

Because he said he's the son of God. That was their charge against him. He wasn't charged of raping children and sleeping with people's wives. He didn't bribe lawyers to come and lie to defend himself before pilate.

4 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:36pm On Mar 19
Janosky:

Your post is a confirmation of the immoralities in your spiritual paradise that don't exist in your midst. Loooool. You can keep peddling werey alongside mumu wailings over the failures of your "package Jehovah's organisation' packed into your werey peddling brains to sell on nairaland.
Achorladey MUMU WAILING & LYING.
Nah him post screenshot of j

The guy done forget he WAILED that JW's say they are imperfect.

Did JW's tell Achorladey we are perfect?

WEREY peddling brains forget sey christendom are perfect cheesy grin grin the reason your GODS of men packed false Christians and lie lie Christians into your brains to make you feel good about sexual immoralities in your midst despite sharing common denominator with those you love to call false Christians. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 6:37pm On Mar 19
Templee333:
Because he said he's the son of God. That was their charge against him. He wasn't charged of raping children and sleeping with people's wives. He didn't bribe lawyers to come and lie to defend himself before pilate.

You will see how he start manipulations and lying in order to draw comparison with themselves and Jesus Christ grin grin grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19
Janosky:

JWs dey give monthly Report ?

Yes !

Oga continue WAILING.
grin grin

When the father of lies is your father, then there's no how you won't take after your father.

Templee333 never talked about MONTHLY report but Hourly.

Evidence below on the screenshot and the LINK HERE!

Lying liar jws like his father the Devil.

Meanwhile, reading Templee333 post, he asked for Biblical back up to support the hourly report in which you went ahead to quote several scriptures to proof that God's servants do give REPORT.

Evidence in that link and another screenshot below.

Even a moniker @Tripplechoice engaged you for misrepresentation of the question Templee333 asked.

Check 3rd screenshot.

Now that your gods in Warwick have disgraced you, you want to shift goal post.

Ko Jo rara cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Remember I do tell you how stupid you people will be when in few years time New Light keep coming from Warwick after night and day of defending the same thing.

The Holy Spirit of God through the blessed Apostle Paul had warned you jws but you people refused to listen but keep harden your heart.

Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive" - KJV

"Then we will no longer be like babies. We will not be people who are always changing like a ship that the waves carry one way and then another. We will not be influenced by every new teaching we hear from people who are trying to deceive us—those who make clever plans and use every kind of trick to fool others into following the wrong way." ERV

"So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead." - AMPC

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 6:58pm On Mar 19
achorladey:

The more reason why I said your Mumu brains got upgraded to werey peddlings. grin grin grin grin

Is the above

A. Lies against Jehovah's Witnesses

B truth about Jehovah’s witnesses

C. Confirms your madness and insanities peddling from your upgraded mumu brainsby picking any of A and B

The reason even what you call my lies remains the truth about who you guys and your religious organisation really are. Here is the key point you admits

In reality Achorladey what I state here are the truth about your religious organization you use your Mumu and werey peddling brains to say are lies in order to hide your Mumu peddling brains and save the face of Jehovah's organization grin grin

Now the below which buttress your Mumu and no get sense peddling brains upgraded to werey peddling brains

Your brains couldn't process nobody heard pim. Which means the reprove was not made public and it took a fellow ministerial servant to inform me about the matter while I was not even a principal member of the congregation.

WEREY peddling brains, that's why you are asking questions now. The higher up covered it all up after all the clause in their textbook given to them give them room to do so and for the matter sey even the person the Ministerial servants s was satisfying his sexual urge with is a nobody in your midst, ordinary Bible students grin grin grin grin

Attempt the question up there and give me the opportunity to issue your certificate of completion in mumu wailings that your werey peddling brains successfully fulfilled grin grin grin grin

Reprove Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary
reprove, rebuke, reprimand, admonish, reproach, chide mean to criticize adversely. reprove implies an often kindly intent to correct a fault."

According to Achorladey: 'reprove codedly '= cover up.
When Achorladey reprove his child,he announced it on CNN.
Achorladey MUMU upgraded to LYING and WAILING.
Him go ADD Maggi & butter.
grin grin grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 7:15pm On Mar 19
Emusan:

When the father of lies is your father, then there's no how you won't take after your father.

Meanwhile, reading Templee333 post, he asked for Biblical back up to support the hourly report in which you went ahead to quote several scriptures to proof that God's servants do give REPORT.

Even a moniker @Tripplechoice engaged you for misrepresentation of the question Templee333 asked.

Check 3rd screenshot.

Luke 9:10 & Mark 6:30
Reporting to the your leader is a biblical principle.

JW's have not stopped giving Reports.

A Report is a Report.
Emusan can you now hug transformer?
Emusan LYING,falthless miscreant.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 7:28pm On Mar 19
Janosky:

Reprove Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary
reprove, rebuke, reprimand, admonish, reproach, chide mean to criticize adversely. reprove implies an often kindly intent to correct a fault."

grin grin grin grin

You for answer my question now grin grin

Chai the context of my post states your Mumu and werey peddling brains cannot comprehend or choose to manipulate grin grin grin

Since I covered it up and did make it public grin grin grin. You see your werey peddling. Cover up is not synonyms for reprove. Too much werey peddling dey your brains grin grin grin. See the werey peddling you posted that your werey brains cannot comprehend.

reprove implies an often kindly intent to correct a fault."

Your brains had been peddling lies, wailings, werey, no get sense, mumu since you marked your presence in nairaland. It will not stop today since it got upgraded to werey peddlings grin grin grin

Not bad to spice your werey peddling brains with condiments grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by oteneaaron(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19
Emusan:

Check 3rd screenshot.

Ko Jo rara cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Remember I do tell you how stupid you people will be when in few years time New Light keep coming from Warwick after night and day of defending the same thing.

The Holy Spirit of God through the blessed Apostle Paul had warned you jws but you people refused to listen but keep harden your heart.

Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive" - KJV

"Then we will no longer be like babies. We will not be people who are always changing like a ship that the waves carry one way and then another. We will not be influenced by every new teaching we hear from people who are trying to deceive us—those who make clever plans and use every kind of trick to fool others into following the wrong way." ERV

"So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead." - AMPC

Thank you for speaking truth to power.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 7:38pm On Mar 19
Janosky:

Luke 9:10 & Mark 6:30
Reporting to the your leader is a biblical principle.

JW's have not stopped giving Reports.

A Report is a Report.
Emusan can you now hug transformer?
Emusan LYING,falthless miscreant.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Hooked and hanged in his usual werey peddlings.

The apostles gathered around Jesus and reported to him all they had done and taught

When the apostles returned, they reported to Jesus what they had done. Then he took them with him and they withdrew by themselves to a town called Bethsaida

Your GODS stated they wanted to dignify you by scraping reporting hours grin grin grin while it was a righteous requirements and way of proving your integrity to your GODS during the time they instituted the werey peddlings you pack into your brains grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19
achorladey:

You will see how he start manipulations and lying in order to draw comparison with themselves and Jesus Christ grin grin grin grin
i'm still waiting for that time when their GB will finally tell Them that Jehovah isn't the name of God. If you tell them that now they will attack you. Time is coming when the light will shine again

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Azaland(f): 8:46pm On Mar 19
Aemmyjah:

What specific allegations did they bring against him? Enlighten me.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19
Azaland:

What specific allegations did they bring against him? Enlighten me.

Sorry
I'm not able to mention all the verses

They charged him with blasphemy for calling himself God's son
Promoting sedition for saying he's a King

Amongst other things...
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 8:28am On Mar 20
cocoduck:
You can never be more wrong! Understanding the Bible is a gradual process, as time goes on, understanding improves, then changes are made not to the Bible but to our beleif.
So why do JW condemn other religions/churches who are also making mistakes like them? Let them agree that they don't know everything and that they aren't the custodian of the truth and i will leave them to be.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Mar 20
cocoduck:
You can never be more wrong! Understanding the Bible is a gradual process, as time goes on, understanding improves, then changes are made not to the Bible but to our beleif.

When Jesus said:

“Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill" Matthew 5:17

Only intelligent readers could connect that to the statements he was making earlier saying

"stop this or that the way you've been doing it before but start doing it this way"

When those listening heard him only few accepted his counsel and it's this few that later became his disciples all those rejecting the improvement in understanding can't be his disciples.

In fact Jesus never prayed with them which prompted them to ask him to teach them how to pray {Luke 11:1} Jesus just highlighted the necessary points they needed to emphasize in their prayers {Matthew 6:9-13} but later he prayed and this is what he said in his prayer:

"Now they have come to know that all the things you gave me are from you; because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours" John 17:7-9

According to the highlighted in red Jesus only prayed for and with those who welcomed the improvement in their understanding of God's word! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 10:55am On Mar 20
cocoduck:
You can never be more wrong!

Here lies the problem with you people.

Understanding the Bible is a gradual process, as time goes on, understanding improves

Understanding of the Bible has been done many years before watchtower comes into the scene.

We already have many commentaries done both by Christians and secular people.

We have interlinear of the scriptures.

Bible has been translated to many languages for easy reading and understanding for the locals

In fact, we even have many English translations for comparison.

So claiming it's a gradual process is dishonesty, just say watchtower is dribbling you people with lies as Ephesians 4:14 informed us.

then changes are made not to the Bible but to our belief.

You're not being honest here.

People are disfellowshipped because of those beliefs. How do you think God will feel when someone was disfellowshipped base on the standard set by men and not Him?

For instance, when watchtower holds the belief that Jesus is to be worshipped, Birthday can be Celebrated e.t.c

But this later changed and called IDOLATRY or PAGAN PRACTICES.

What is the fate of those who died in these beliefs?

Will they be resurrected or forgotten in their graves as people of Christendom?

You see, this is more than just it's about our BELIEF'

I remember during thee COVID 19, when watchtower instructed jws to take COVID vaccine, some people aren't fully in support and a letter was sent to condemned such people.

Today, more than 2/3 of the world population didn't take the vaccine and nothing is happening to them. So, how do you think those who feel they don't need the vaccine among jws should feel?

And why should watchtower be passing instruction from mere men as if it was coming from God directly?

These are the issues and not just OUR BELIEFS.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20
Maximus692:

Hmmmmmm now i know the meaning of the question you asked!
You've met a fellow victim!

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20
kokolet007:

He’s so bitter! All he need is to be truly repentant and go back to Jehovah but instead their arrogant and pride will lead them to more sin . That’s why the Bible said the humble ones will receive Jehovah’s blessings
By using the term "more sin" you make it clear that those who remain in jw don't commit sins. Well, is an idea. you think that God exist in your jw society and nowhere else, that is why you use the term "come back". Please read your bible carefully and understand that GOD exist everywhere,in everything,at all times. You don't need to find God in any group or building. God is within YOU, you are a god experiencing life in the flesh. Everything u can see or hear is an expression of God. Finally, Jehovah isn't the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD. English people invented that name and put it in your bible. You can crucify me if you wish.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20
Maximus692:

I never denied that MaxInDhouse and Maximus692 is not the same person both are mine only AkinwaleJJ belongs to my wife and since i know her password i often use it when the bug on Nairaland affects my moniker before i opened Maximus692.

Now admit that you own those three accounts nobody can flog you while i'm here! cheesy
Mr max do you have children? I want to confirm something
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20
Aemmyjah:

Leave insult na

Answer my 2 questions

1. Should I leave Maximus692 and follow you?

2. What did you say is proof of God's existence?
Are you now a disciple of Maximus?

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20
rottennaija:

Well, truth be told, religion is what it is.
Africans cannot do well with foreign religons because it isn't their portion. Africans should either go back to traditional religon or forget about religion totaly and live like humans.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 11:12pm On Mar 20
Templee333:
Africans cannot do well with foreign religons because it isn't their portion. Africans should either go back to traditional religon or forget about religion totaly and live like humans.
Templee333:
By using the term "more sin" you make it clear that those who remain in jw don't commit sins. Well, is an idea. you think that God exist in your jw society and nowhere else, that is why you use the term "come back". Please read your bible carefully and understand that GOD exist everywhere,in everything,at all times. You don't need to find God in any group or building. God is within YOU, you are a god experiencing life in the flesh. Everything u can see or hear is an expression of God. Finally, Jehovah isn't the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD. English people invented that name and put it in your bible. You can crucify me if you wish.
"I understand that the Bible is not fit for our modern era"
Templee333 post, August 2022.

You have declared your stand that the Bible is NOT fit for you or for anyone else.(screenshot evidence).

Oga T,Carry your hypocrisy gerrout outta here..

Nothing concern you for this discussion.

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 11:15pm On Mar 20
Templee333:

MUMU WAILER, is your Bible unfit for you?
grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 11:41pm On Mar 20
Emusan:

Here lies the problem with you people.

Emusan MUMU. grin

Emusan:

Understanding of the Bible has been done many years before watchtower comes into the scene.

We already have many commentaries done both by Christians and secular people.

We have interlinear of the scriptures.

Bible has been translated to many languages for easy reading and understanding for the locals

In fact, we even have many English translations for comparison.

So claiming it's a gradual process is dishonesty, just say watchtower is dribbling you people with lies as Ephesians 4:14 informed us..

Emusan capping rubbish. grin grin
Have you accepted your Trinitarian Bible Scholars findings & research that John 10:33 says "making yourself a god"?
grin
Emusan:

You're not being honest here.

People are disfellowshipped because of those beliefs. How do you think God will feel when someone was disfellowshipped base on the standard set by men and not Him?

For instance, when watchtower holds the belief that Jesus is to be worshipped, Birthday can be Celebrated e.t.c

But this later changed and called IDOLATRY or PAGAN PRACTICES..
Emusan LYING, how do you think God will feel when you refuse to obey 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,10-13?
"Expel, REMOVE,disfellowship the wicked man from your midst".
Do not pamper sin.

Emusan,Your Pope has changed your doctrines, you not WAILING.
cheesy
Emusan:

What is the fate of those who died in these beliefs?

Will they be resurrected or forgotten in their graves as people of Christendom?

You see, this is more than just it's about our BELIEF'.
Wetin concern you?
Is their actions or inaction gonna save you?

Emusan:

I remember during thee COVID 19, when watchtower instructed jws to take COVID vaccine, some people aren't fully in support and a letter was sent to condemned such people.

Today, more than 2/3 of the world population didn't take the vaccine and nothing is happening to them. So, how do you think those who feel they don't need the vaccine among jws should feel?
Emusan LYING as usual. grin
I challenge you to produce the letter you are LYING about.

Emusan:

And why should watchtower be passing instruction from mere men as if it was coming from God directly?

These are the issues and not just OUR BELIEFS.

Hebrews 13:7,17 REMOVE am from your own Bible & STOP WAILING on nairaland.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 11:44pm On Mar 20
Templee333:
i'm still waiting for that time when their GB will finally tell Them that Jehovah isn't the name of God. If you tell them that now they will attack you. Time is coming when the light will shine again

Your own Bible is NOT fit for our modern era, let alone your MUMU.
grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20
Janosky:

You have declared your stand that the Bible is NOT fit for you or for anyone else.(screenshot evidence).

Oga T,Carry your hypocrisy gerrout outta here..

Nothing concern you for this discussion.
Thank you sir
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 11:50pm On Mar 20
achorladey:

Hooked and hanged in his usual werey peddlings.

When the apostles returned, they reported to Jesus what they had done. Then he took them with him and they withdrew by themselves to a town called Bethsaida

Your GODS stated they wanted to dignify you by scraping reporting hours grin grin grin while it was a righteous requirements and way of proving your integrity to your GODS during the time they instituted the werey peddlings you pack into your brains grin

Achorladey MUMU plus 3 IBERIBEIST grin grin.

Each of them dey give their kids assignment & expect Report when the child returned.

But their IBERIBEISM can't stop them WAILING about JW's reporting our preaching activities.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20
Templee333:

Thank you sir

Templee333:

Well, it might be but i stoped taking the bible serious eversince i saw how unfit it is in our era.

Please did you actually typed this with your fingers or your account was hijacked then! undecided
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20
MaxInDHouse:

Please did you actually typed this with your fingers or your account was hijacked then! undecided
And so?

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20
Templee333:
And so?

It means you're just here to crack jokes hence there's no reason taking you serious again.
Thanks for wasting my precious time on you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.