Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. (52753 Views)

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 12:09am On Mar 21
Emusan:

When the father of lies is your father, then there's no how you won't take after your father.

Templee333 never talked about MONTHLY report but Hourly.
Evidence below on the screenshot and the LINK HERE!

[s]Lying liar jws like his father the Devil.[/s]

Meanwhile, reading Templee333 post, he asked for Biblical back up to support the hourly report in which you went ahead to quote several scriptures to proof that God's servants do give REPORT.

Emusan LYING dim wit grin grin grin
Nah which JW's dey give hourly report to whom?

Emusan:

Even a moniker @Tripplechoice engaged you for misrepresentation of the question Templee333 asked.

Check 3rd screenshot.

Now that your gods in Warwick have disgraced you, you want to shift goal post.

Remember I do tell you how stupid you people will be when in few years time New Light keep coming from Warwick after night and day of defending the same thing.
Emusan LYING miscreant cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Wear your goggles and read the screenshot evidence.

JW's HAVE NOT STOPPED giving Reports every month.

Emusan LYING MUMU
grin grin

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 12:12am On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

It means you're just here to crack jokes hence there's no reason taking you serious again.
Thanks for wasting my precious time on you! smiley
Ok sir! You rather regret the time you waste with watchtower bible and tract society

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 12:14am On Mar 21
achorladey:

there 9 GODS of men decides to dignify them by scraping reporting hours. Loooool! They lack dignity regarding that aspect.

Achorladey MUMU upgraded to LYING.
Can your brain decipher the screenshot evidence already posted as response to your fellow LYING miscreant?
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16am On Mar 21
Templee333:
Ok sir! You rather regret the time you waste with watchtower bible and tract society
Time i'm still enjoying with the global family my God promised me shey? Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

Nah you wey no take God's word (Bible) serious be waste of time in the life of any real believer.

Shame on all those relating with you yet claiming they believe the book you said is unfit!

Templee333:

Well, it might be but i stoped taking the bible serious eversince i saw how unfit it is in our era.
wink
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Janosky: 12:21am On Mar 21
kokolet007:

Now I know this is mental illness! Jw are not good why not let them be , you keep following up all our updates and videos with bitterness , like I said may Jehovah the God of peace heal you .

Jehovah God didn't heal Judas Iscariot or the rebels of the house of Korah & hyemenaeus, let alone heal these miscreants whose hearts are filled with bile & wickedness.

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 12:26am On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

Time i'm still enjoying with the global family my God promised me shey? Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

Nah you wey no take God's word (Bible) serious be waste of time in the life of any real believer.

Shame on all those relating with you yet claiming they believe the book you said is unfit!

wink
how will you feel at the end of the day? When you come to see how much time you wasted with mohamed, then with Russel group,and finally with worms and maggots that never die in the lake of fire, according to ur bible, where Rutherford and Nathan Knor already are with the beast? Just imagine it!

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Mar 21
Templee333:
how will you feel at the end of the day? When you come to see how much time you wasted with mohamed, then with Russel group,and finally with worms and maggots that never die in the lake of fire, according to ur bible, where Rutherford and Nathan Knor already are with the beast? Just imagine it!

He now believes in fire and maggots with living people! grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 7:52am On Mar 21
Templee333:
So why do JW condemn other religions/churches who are also making mistakes like them? Let them agree that they don't know everything and that they aren't the custodian of the truth and i will leave them to be.

grin grin grin grin

So why do JW condemn other religions/churches who are also making mistakes like them?

In order to have unfettered access to perpetrate their lies, deception and manipulations about other religious organization and raise their own as being the only religious organization doing God's will grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 7:54am On Mar 21
Deadlytruth:
One thing about man made doctrines is that those who make them later find themselves boxed to a very tight corner by those very doctrines.

Thanks very much grin grin grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 7:58am On Mar 21
Templee333:
By using the term "more sin" you make it clear that those who remain in jw don't commit sins. Well, is an idea. you think that God exist in your jw society and nowhere else, that is why you use the term "come back". Please read your bible carefully and understand that GOD exist everywhere,in everything,at all times. You don't need to find God in any group or building. God is within YOU, you are a god experiencing life in the flesh. Everything u can see or hear is an expression of God. Finally, Jehovah isn't the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD. English people invented that name and put it in your bible. You can crucify me if you wish.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin more sin against their monopolised God housed in their religious organization.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:01am On Mar 21
Janosky:

You have declared your stand that the Bible is NOT fit for you or for anyone else.(screenshot evidence).

Oga T,Carry your hypocrisy gerrout outta here..

Nothing concern you for this discussion.

Werey peddling brains, this is one of thread of those you call apostate you should not be typing just one single letter on this thread but we know the hypocrisy peddling packed into your WEREY brains no go end today grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:28am On Mar 21
Janosky:

Achorladey MUMU plus 3 IBERIBEIST grin grin.

Each of them dey give their kids assignment & expect Report when the child returned.

But their IBERIBEISM can't stop them WAILING about JW's reporting our preaching activities.

What your Mumu and no get sense peddling brains upgraded towerey peddling brains filled with IBERIBEISM, wailings wants to deflect is what was righteous requirements and used as criteria to prove integrity to your GODS is now what is seen as undignified by your GODS grin grin

The lies and manipulations packed into werey will continue to bring confusion and conflict into it. grin

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:30am On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

It means you're just here to crack jokes hence there's no reason taking you serious again.
Thanks for wasting my precious time on you! smiley

What are you still doing on this thread. The summary of you and members of the religious organization you belong, they talk, they cannot follow through grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 8:46am On Mar 21
Janosky:

Achorladey MUMU upgraded to [b]LYING.
Can your brain decipher the screenshot evidence already posted as response to your fellow LYING miscreant?
[/b]

JaNosense with the werey peddling brains you see how you have to do my bidding with my comments grin grin grin grin. You stating above that I am lying is the numerous attribute of your werey peddling brains.

Jehovah's Witnesses report hours to their taskmasters.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:06am On Mar 21
Janosky:

Jehovah God didn't heal Judas Iscariot or the rebels of the house of Korah & hyemenaeus, let alone heal these miscreants whose hearts are filled with bile & wickedness.

The highlighted really got me
You're not nice
grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 9:17am On Mar 21
Aemmyjah:

The highlighted really got me
You're not nice
grin
It would be much good for you if you stop judging,for that is a way of escaping God's judgement. I'm telling you this because i love you. But if you choose to follow janosky you will not escape being judged.
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:20am On Mar 21
Templee333:
It would be much good for you if you stop judging,for that is a way of escaping God's judgement. I'm telling you this because i love you. But if you choose to follow janosky you will not escape being judged.

Na Jesus I de follow
How's life in Jupiter?
Take your love away

So far, you don't accept the Bible
You want to live in another planet alone
You promote the traditional system of worship over 'white man religion'

Oga
You suppose de agriculture section on NL or Gaming
Not Religion
Have a lonely week
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Emusan(m): 10:18am On Mar 21
achorladey:

JaNosense with the werey peddling brains you see how you have to do my bidding with my comments grin grin grin grin. You stating above that I am lying is the numerous attribute of your werey peddling brains.

Jehovah's Witnesses report hours to their taskmasters.

The thing really pained JaNosense he has to quote me twice cheesy grin cheesy grin

He was defending that doctrine and when Templee333 exposed his lie, he wants to shift goalpost cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I can't wait for another New Light to come on Birthday sha, maybe it's then it'll finally done on them about the lies of watchtower, well as usual they might still stipend their brians and begin to shift the blame to those who couldn't endure with watchtower cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 10:34am On Mar 21
Aemmyjah:

Na Jesus I de follow
How's life in Jupiter?
Take your love away

So far, you don't accept the Bible
You want to live in another planet alone
You promote the traditional system of worship over 'white man religion'

Oga
You suppose de agriculture section on NL or Gaming
Not Religion
Have a lonely week
Yes dear, you are worshiping a whiteman. I have to tell you this so that you will know and make adjustment. You don't even know how to love your fellow human and you are advocating God? Please go and learn this first: "I want mercy, not sacrifice". how can you follow jesus and yet hate your fellow man?

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 10:45am On Mar 21
TrumpBiden:

Exactly, they honestly don't know.
But the lack of self awareness is astonishing.

Imagine them getting emotional and thanking God for the governing body lifting off burdens off their lives, it's unbelievable that these guys let themselves be slaves .. my goodness!

The future generations will read shits like this and laugh really hard at the stupidity
their GB agree that they are imperfect and not inspired, yet they require absolute obedience from over 8million humans, and these humans follow them blindly. This is just a drama, i need to watch to the end.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 11:57am On Mar 21
Emusan:

The thing really pained JaNosense he has to quote me twice cheesy grin cheesy grin

He was defending that doctrine and when Templee333 exposed his lie, he wants to shift goalpost cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I can't wait for another New Light to come on Birthday sha, maybe it's then it'll finally done on them about the lies of watchtower, well as usual they might still stipend their brians and begin to shift the blame to those who couldn't endure with watchtower cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I await the day his GODS lift embargo on that birthday. With the recent policy change, they already saying members can stylishly celebrate those things. Disfeloowshipping rules becoming relaxed.

Janosense knows the extent he has gone to defend his GODS concerning that.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 12:01pm On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

He now believes in fire and maggots with living people! grin
that bible account no dey inside your bible?

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Sand2022: 2:38pm On Mar 21
Courz:

When I first saw the predictions, I only saw them as that only based on personal opinions. But now that some of them have manifested into reality, I strongly believe that those predictions came from Bethelites in the ExJW Reddit forum. They are the ones leaking these changes but are trying to carefully hide their identities so that they can't be traced by phrasing it as Predictions.

There is also something else I noticed in that forum. There are some posts people make there implying questions that sound like this: What is It that you want changed in the organisation? or What will make you go back to the organisation? Those posts are very suspicious and I strongly believe they are from Watchtower Spies trying to fish for information to gather to the Governing body. If not so, why are some of the suggestions manifesting into changes? Sisters wearing trousers was just a joke in that forum but Watchtower picked It and implemented it.

As for this habit of The Governing body committing blunders, if you have read this book Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz, Ex Governing body member, you will understand why they do it. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society didn't start out as a Religion and it is still not a Religion. Charles Taze Russell made that very clear in his letter to Watchtower Shareholders. It is a Business Corporation trying to act like a Religion. When they were renamed as Jehovah's Witnesses, Rutherford made it clear that they are not a Religion but a Corporation. He said Religion is a Snare and a Racket. So, Gaining Truth by the help of the Holy Spirit once and for all isn't their Goal. They have admitted that they are not inspired by the Holy Spirit so the Holy Spirit is not with them at all which is now manifested by numerous errors in doctrine. It is just like an Armed robber pretending to be a Pastor. Because he is greedy and his main goal is Money, he won't execute his Pastoral work well. His weaknesses and true intentions will show.

Ray Franz said when the Governing body gather to meet, they do nothing like Reading the Bible. They are only concerned about disfellowhipping people ( Look how far they have come with that) or if anyone broke any rule. They don't even know how to do research and don't know a lot of Bible verses. He said so. They have a separate team for that. So, their Bible knowledge will be low. That's why they keep committing blunders and don't mind changing from one error to another. They also don't mind making blunders because they have already formed a doctrine called New Light to cover them. Therefore, they can make as many blunders as they want since they already have an excuse for them. So, the interest to improve doctrinally is not there at all. What you are seeing with the Governing body is proof of what happens to someone when he or she is not inspired by the Holy Spirit and have no intention of being a Religion.

Wow, some of what you said here is an eye opener seriously. That is if they are true. I will research some of them when I have time. I am usually interested in bible research. But I need to confirm some aspect of what you said, the corporation aspect. That it is a business corporation not religious. Lol. Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 2:59pm On Mar 21
Sand2022:

Wow, some of what you said here is an eye opener seriously. That is if they are true. I will research some of them when I have time. I am usually interested in bible research. But I need to confirm some aspect of what you said, the corporation aspect. That it is a business corporation not religious. Lol. Seriously?

Oh. You didn't know this. Every ExJW and PIMO JW on Reddit knows this. You are way behind.

Here are screenshots from the document from Charles Taze Russell to Watchtower Shareholders. If you need the pdf to see for yourself, go to International Bible Students Association website. Scroll down the page and search for 1917 Facts For Shareholders link and click on it. You will be prompted to download the pdf.

It even says Facts for Shareholders of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 3:15pm On Mar 21
Sand2022:

This information was only meant to be known amongst Top Watchtower officials, the Governing body and the Shareholders of Watchtower. Rutherford never identified it as a Religion. He spoke against Religion. You need to find old publications authored by Rutherford. He used words like Publishers or Colporteurs to describe JWs, meaning people who sell books for a Book publishing Company. Back then, JW publications were for sale. So, the religion was a full fledged Business back then. It was until when they instituted the Governing body that they started to pretend to be a Religion. They never identified as a religion back in the day. They have to pretend to be a Religion to get free labour from JWs, free money from various governments, No Tax, free money and assets from JWS. It is a perfect Scam.

The person who started Watchtower, Charles Taze Russell, knew what he started and made it very clear what it really was but only to a select people. In the proclaimers book, there is somewhere in there where they described how Watchtower came to be. Charles Taze Russell together with some other International Bible Student members contributed 10 dollars each (which was big money then) to start Watchtower Bible and Tract Society so that any profit made in a Service year will be shared amongst them and their descendants. This is why Watchtower has Shareholders, people who have shares in a Company. It is run like any other typical Big Company. They have a Real Estate Business as well of which all Kingdom halls, assembly halls and Bethel branches in the World are part of their Real Estate Portfolio. The Shareholders descendants today still make these profits. These profits include Jehovah's Witnesses contributions. This is why every Annual meeting, all Watchtower shareholders, together with the Governing body, gather together to discuss their profits they made in that Service year. That's the essence of the Annual meeting. You can see that JWs are not usually invited to that meeting. Only very few connected JWs who have connections to high Watchtower officials are invited. Talks are given and shown to JWs to make them think that's what the meeting is all about. No. The real meeting is not open to the JW public. I had a sneak peak into a part of one Annual meeting and they were discussing their profits as regards Possessions of Older JWs that were willed to the Organisation. I could see some happiness and clapping when it was announced. This is why today, Watchtower is a Billionaire Corporation. Google their networth.

More information about these profits being shared amongst Descendants is from a Descendant who left JW. She just helped to throw more light on that document for Shareholders of Watchtower. She also read from the Proclaimers book to further explain the whole thing. If you would like the video from her for more explanation, just ask.

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21
A sister in trousers before meeting time! smiley

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21
Sisters in the field ministry in trousers! smiley

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by achorladey: 7:55pm On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:
A sister in trousers before meeting time! smiley

You still dey post your madness and insanities on the thread of apostates grin grin grin.

for they do not practice what they preach.

2 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21
Sand2022:

Congregations were initially called companies

3 Likes

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Templee333(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21
Sand2022:

Congregations were initially called companieS

1 Like

Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21
As he dey sweet us he dey pain them.
As he dey pain them na so he dey sweet us #
grin
Re: New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. by Courz: 10:09pm On Mar 21
Templee333:
Congregations were initially called companieS

Exactly. Congregations were called Companies during the time of Rutherford. Sand2022, here are screenshots from a Local Newspaper in 1940 called The Informant. This was back in the day when Jehovah's Witnesses used to report their activities in Local Newspapers.

Below you can see that Jehovah's Witnesses have been suffering serious decline from the time of Rutherford. No be today. Rutherford was pressuring them to increase their zeal in going out to preach. He called their unseriousness Delinquency. Bad mouth! That drunkard was always having a bad mouth and yet JWs were still following him. grin grin grin. The Man's attention was the sale of their books. He had already calculated all the money he would have made if more Jehovah's Witnesses went out to preach and sell their books. He even gave them target. Typical Sales work from a Book publishing Company with no pay. grin grin grin

Look at the last screenshot. That's Where Rutherford boldly called Religion an Enemy. That's actually a subscription form given to interested people they preach to who are interested in paying to subscribe to get Watchtower articles. Back then, they used to subscribe to get Jehovah's Witnesses articles. He said Watchtower is your friend but Religion is your Enemy. Is this a Man promoting a Religion? No. This is a Man clearly against religion and running a Book publishing business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.