Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1427 Views)

Let's Chat! I'm In Need Of Attention! / I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention / My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Shegs105: 2:06pm On Mar 16

1 Like

Re: ... by EreluRoz: 2:10pm On Mar 16
Should I tell him?

Sometimes I just laugh when some of these guys are excited that their women don't demand from them and they think it's healthy. A woman who value you and see you as her support will demand from you reasonably else someone else is filling that space, all women like money, the one wey no ask anything from you is just pitying you as she don know say you no get or she just dy pretend to get the ring.

Another one is attention, if she's not demanding the attention from you then something is wrong somewhere.

10 Likes

Re: ... by drimzsmoke(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16
Shegs105:
...and we started dating a while now, she works on the Island where she passes all nights over there as she has accommodation in the work place.

We haven’t seen each other this year, and we have discussed recently about taking our relationship to the serious pedestal by meeting her parent and considering introduction later this year.

I can tell you for free that since I have been dating her, she had never make any form of monetary or material requests from me, even whenever I call that I would like to send her some gifts to her workplace address, she would usually decline with I shouldn’t bother myself.

At the moment, what I am worried about is that, sometimes we may go one week without hearing her voice, most of the time when I call, it’s either she misses my calls and call back the next day or even days, thus this is giving me a red flag, even though I had questioned her on this and she would always say she was engage with work at that point in time.

My instincts keep telling me she is cheating.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're sleeping on a bicycle!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16
😂 .bros you are not in a relationship. U just dey while away ur time

5 Likes

Re: ... by jogsman01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16
You better find your way or get a plan B, before it ends in 😭

1 Like

Re: ... by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 16
You are dating yourself she's not interested in you the earlier the better you apply common sense in your dealings with her.
Re: ... by Ballzproblemm: 2:43pm On Mar 16
you are dating yourself she's probably sucking some island boy dick as we speak,stop delaying the inevitable.

6 Likes

Re: ... by fyzaila: 2:49pm On Mar 16
When i am in love with a guy and we're dating, we can't go a day without hearing each other's voice, it's an offence. Chatting is not enough for me. We must talk. I can't imagine going a week without speaking with my b.f and we're in the same country o. Unless i don't love you or i have someone else who fill that vaccum beautifully. And I'll make occasional demands to see how generous you are.

So op, stop wasting your time on that babe, probably someone else is occupying that time of hers. Either you call her and request for a heart to heart conversation to sought things out, if actually you're still her main option or you keep up with ghosting each other till whatever is between you two fade out.

4 Likes

Re: ... by NPFLADMIN(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16
Reading
Re: ... by REGINALD001(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16
Shegs105:
...and we started dating a while now, she works on the Island where she passes all nights over there as she has accommodation in the work place.

We haven’t seen each other this year, and we have discussed recently about taking our relationship to the serious pedestal by meeting her parent and considering introduction later this year.

I can tell you for free that since I have been dating her, she had never make any form of monetary or material requests from me, even whenever I call that I would like to send her some gifts to her workplace address, she would usually decline with I shouldn’t bother myself.

At the moment, what I am worried about is that, sometimes we may go one week without hearing her voice, most of the time when I call, it’s either she misses my calls and call back the next day or even days, thus this is giving me a red flag, even though I had questioned her on this and she would always say she was engage with work at that point in time.

THE THIRD MONTH OF THE YEAR HAVE ALMOST GONE YET TWO OF YOU RESIDES IN SAME CITY AND YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YOURSELVES.......

BROS YOU ARE DATING YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Shegs105: 4:36pm On Mar 16
We always do talk sometimes for protracted period mostly at night, she works in a fashion house on the Island as a stylist, this has always been something bothering me and I was supposed to have cut the relationship long time ago, but I would had to reprocess all sheik and think of the fact that what would be her profit if she in truly playing games with me since she never demand from me before and even if I wish to give, you always decline, also she said can only come over after Ramadan
EreluRoz:
Should I tell him?

Sometimes I just laugh when some of these guys are excited that their women don't demand from them and they think it's healthy. A woman who value you and see you as her support will demand from you reasonably else someone else is filling that space, all women like money, the one wey no ask anything from you is just pitying you as she don know say you no get or she just dy pretend to get the ring.

Another one is attention, if she's not demanding the attention from you then something is wrong somewhere.

Re: ... by Sapiens3: 5:58pm On Mar 16
fyzaila:
When i am in love with a guy and we're dating, we can't go a day without hearing each other's voice, it's an offence. Chatting is not enough for me. We must talk. I can't imagine going a week without speaking with my b.f and we're in the same country o. Unless i don't love you or i have someone else who fill that vaccum beautifully. And I'll make occasional demands to see how generous you are.

So op, stop wasting your time on that babe, probably someone else is occupying that time of hers. Either you call her and request for a heart to heart conversation to sought things out, if actually you're still her main option or you keep up with ghosting each other till whatever is between you two fade out.

Everyday calls? Is too much for a person like me. I prefer twice in a week.

1 Like

Re: ... by dkidd: 6:05pm On Mar 16
Shegs105:

I pity u

2 Likes

Re: ... by SenecaTheYonger: 6:20pm On Mar 16
Shegs105:

You’re not dating that girl please. You’re just a spare guy she will fall back to when the ones currently dating her fails

2 Likes

Re: ... by Psychopatheko: 7:13pm On Mar 16
Black flag 🏴 Japa
Re: ... by Gadafii: 8:01pm On Mar 16
Are you not loved at home, why are you so desperate for a womens attention

Do you need a prophet to tell you this is one sided and headed to somewhere you may regret your actions

If you don’t know what to do wit your life why not register at a local gym and pump iron, if she’s into you like you are into her she would make efforts towards that too

Girl wey dey work and stay at the island for that matter oo, I pity you gaan

1 Like

Re: ... by Shegs105: 8:17pm On Mar 16
Bro, I am deeply loved at home, and also I am a fitness enthusiast.
She works in a fashion house on the island as a stylist, and she keep telling me that the pressure entails on the work usually exert her so much to weakness.

Although, what keeps bothering me is that, since she isn’t getting anything inform of material reward from me, then why is she giving the attention sparingly?

What did she want?

We had both reached an agreement a few months ago that I would go see her mum, which she oblige, although she said I give her days to process this when I asked I want us to at least take the relationship to the family introduction aspect.

In summary, should I just formally inform her we should terminate this not too healthy affair or what?

Also note that I gave her some conditions a few weeks ago and asked what used to happen when ever she doesn’t answer phone that makes her explicitly explained the afforemention
Gadafii:
Are you not loved at home, why are you so desperate for a womens attention

Do you need a prophet to tell you this is one sided and headed to somewhere you may regret your actions

If you don’t know what to do wit your life why not register at a local gym and pump iron, if she’s into you like you are into her she would make efforts towards that too

Girl wey dey work and stay at the island for that matter oo, I pity you gaan
Re: ... by Gadafii: 8:24pm On Mar 16
Shegs105:
She works in a fashion house on the island as a stylist, and she keep telling me that the pressure entails on the work usually exert her so much to weakness.

Although, what keeps bothering me is that, since she isn’t getting anything inform of material reward from me, then why is she giving the attention sparingly?

What did she want?

We had both reached an agreement a few months ago that I would go see her mum, which she oblige, although she said I give her days to process this when I asked I want us to at least take the relationship to the family introduction aspect.

In summary, should I just formally inform her we should terminate this not too healthy affair or what?

Also note that I gave her some conditions a few weeks ago and asked what used to happen when ever she doesn’t answer phone that makes her explicitly explained the afforemention
don’t inform her to end the “relationship “, start acting busy and unavailable too

However why are you in a hurry to go meet her mom when you barely have met her

Don’t rush this thing, if she’s sincerely busy, it’s left for her to create time for both of you, don’t be the one to force her to do that. If she wants it like you do she will do that for you guys

For the man time face front

That she’s not demanding stuff from you isn’t enough reason to continue to beg for attention, as a man, you are the prize not the other way

Divert your attention to something, if you text her and it takes her 2 hours to reply, wait for 4 hours to reply her, by now you should know her busy hours and days.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Shegs105: 8:43pm On Mar 16
All well noted, meanwhile, I have known and we have been intimately vibing for about four years, while we just made the relationship formal and gave it a definition late last year.

Even when I told my mama I would be meeting the lady Mum, my mum negated the step and said it is suppose to be the other way round, that she need to come meet her first, and also we have reached a resolution on the meeting day which she scheduled to be after Ramadan.
Gadafii:
don’t inform her to end the “relationship “, start acting busy and unavailable too

However why are you in a hurry to go meet her mom when you barely have met her

Don’t rush this thing, if she’s sincerely busy, it’s left for her to create time for both of you, don’t be the one to force her to do that. If she wants it like you do she will do that for you guys

For the man time face front

That she’s not demanding stuff from you isn’t enough reason to continue to beg for attention, as a man, you are the prize not the other way

Divert your attention to something, if you text her and it takes her 2 hours to reply, wait for 4 hours to reply her, by now you should know her busy hours and days.

Re: ... by talk2hb1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16
Shegs105:
Stop dating yourself
Re: ... by Kelklein(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16
It 'appears' she might be seeing someone else.. women naturally crave attention.. if she's really into you, she would get mad if you don't call her in a day..

But like i mentioned she might the getting that attention elsewhere, tho may not necessary be into that person..but from your writeup it looks like anytime you too have chances to talk, it's all lovey-dovey again.. then another switch off..

I suggest you make time to see her more often.. say every week.. 3 months is too long a time to not see your supposed girlfriend while the two of you live in the same city.. I understand working on Island and Mainland dichotomy tho..

Have some serious discussion about how you feel and the need for more connections between you both.. my assumptions above might just be wrong.. she may just be the quiet type who no too like relationship stress..(some are like that)

Remember it is you that would draw a woman closer and not the other way round..

The ball is in your court..🥎

1 Like

Re: ... by Shegs105: 11:41pm On Mar 16
We had the discourse on seeing last week, and she suggest and we agreed that she would come over after Ramadan.
Kelklein:
It 'appears' she might be seeing someone else.. women naturally crave attention.. if she's really into you, she would get mad if you don't call her in a day..

But like i mentioned she might the getting that attention elsewhere, tho may not necessary be into that person..but from your writeup it looks like anytime you too have chances to talk, it's all lovey-dovey again.. then another switch off..

I suggest you make time to see her more often.. say every week.. 3 months is too long a time to not see your supposed girlfriend while the two of you live in the same city.. I understand working on Island and Mainland dichotomy tho..

Have some serious discussion about how you feel and the need for more connections between you both.. my assumptions above might just be wrong.. she may just be the quiet type who no too like relationship stress..(some are like that)

Remember it is you that would draw a woman closer and not the other way round..

The ball is in your court..🥎
Re: ... by torqque7(m): 9:14am On Mar 17
Shegs105:

What did she want?

Are you guys intimate?does she receive funny calls when you are together abi puts her phone on airplane mode?
Re: ... by Shegs105: 10:16am On Mar 17
We meet around 2020, and as from that moment, we would talk often on phone, whenever she comes around, we were once intimate while we never even defined our relationship.

On a particular day of December, last year, we typically gave a definition to our relationship which we had a deep conversation on WhatsApp.

Meanwhile, she agreed to come over to see my mum at the mid month of March, but suddenly revise her coming to after the month of Ramadan, as she said since it has been a long time we had seen, it would be reasonable she come over to my place first, then go to my mum place in subsequent week.

Overall, why am I having contradicting thought after all what we had agreed on? We haven’t talked since Monday, till this present moment, all these symptoms are just pointing to a cheating person.

torqque7:

Are you guys intimate?does she receive funny calls when you are together abi puts her phone on airplane mode?
Re: ... by PureFace1(m): 11:47am On Mar 17
Shegs105:

What did she want?

So many men like you without balls that pander to women.

You asked what she want ? are you a genie that can fulfill whatever a woman request from you ?

At that stage it should be more about what you want, you want a woman that's available and right now she is too busy and unavailable so you have no other choice but to end it or keep wasting your time away. You will learn the hard way.

Her rejection of your gift mean she's still a girl that have conscience and don't want to feel bad or guilty when you finally separated.

Some women won't just break up with you abruptly when they are no longer interested in you if they notice you may not be strong enough to take the heart break but they will pull back slowly and withdraw very slow to the extent that you will be frustrated and find your way yourself, it will be from less calls, to always busy, to flaking dates etc. Those occasional calls is just her using you for free attention, a woman can cross ocean and climb mountain to be with a man she's interested in.
Re: ... by diogo23: 11:56am On Mar 17
Shegs105:

She's not into you and somebody somewhere is doing the do , you're just a standby guy is case the other guy fail
Re: ... by superCleanworks(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17
Shegs105:
We haven’t seen each other this year

Your instinct is telling you lies. Throw such thinking away and go ahead with the marriage.
Re: ... by Karlifate: 2:58pm On Mar 17
Lamentation thread loading.....

grin grin
Re: ... by torqque7(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17
Shegs105:
We meet around 2020, and as from that moment, we would talk often on phone, whenever she comes around, we were once intimate while we never even defined our relationship.

On a particular day of December, last year, we typically gave a definition to our relationship which we had a deep conversation on WhatsApp.

Meanwhile, she agreed to come over to see my mum at the mid month of March, but suddenly revise her coming to after the month of Ramadan, as she said since it has been a long time we had seen, it would be reasonable she come over to my place first, then go to my mum place in subsequent week.

Overall, why am I having contradicting thought after all what we had agreed on? We haven’t talked since Monday, till this present moment, all these symptoms are just pointing to a cheating person.

Yes the signs are clearly in front of you,pls for you sanity just take your mind off her and find another more serious woman because this same woman you are talking about,there is a very very high chance that another man is sleeping with her with reckless abandon, especially with the fact that she is on the Ireland..bro NO WOMAN doesn't want attention,it's just that it's another person's attention that she wants..

People get warned but they normally will feel their case won't be like that because their partner is special,you have seen the signs remove mind from that wedding plan,if you manage to see her chats on WhatsApp etc you will see what she has been up to..I know it's not easy finding a good woman but they still exist.
Re: ... by malaria(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17
Poster you are lucky she is not collecting your money and spending on another . You are just dating yourself, one day pay her a surprise visit and then thank your instincts for not being wrong . Even a side cock is treated better.

1 Like

Re: ... by TheZeezle(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17
Is this one okay?

Shegs105:

Re: ... by Foodqueen(f): 4:36pm On Mar 17
You are in that relationship alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) / How Would You Prefer It / The Ideal First Date :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.