Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1440 Views)

Let's Chat! I'm In Need Of Attention! / I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention / My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17
Shegs105:
We always do talk sometimes for protracted period mostly at night, she works in a fashion house on the Island as a stylist, this has always been something bothering me and I was supposed to have cut the relationship long time ago, but I would had to reprocess all sheik and think of the fact that what would be her profit if she in truly playing games with me since she never demand from me before and even if I wish to give, you always decline, also she said can only come over after Ramadan

What's the name of your babe?
She works in a fashion house on the island?
Sey letter a dey her name?

Make e no be say na the babe wey i dey with last week wey dey mute her boyfriend calls.
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17
fyzaila:
When i am in love with a guy and we're dating, we can't go a day without hearing each other's voice, it's an offence. Chatting is not enough for me. We must talk. I can't imagine going a week without speaking with my b.f and we're in the same country o. Unless i don't love you or i have someone else who fill that vaccum beautifully. And I'll make occasional demands to see how generous you are.

So op, stop wasting your time on that babe, probably someone else is occupying that time of hers. Either you call her and request for a heart to heart conversation to sought things out, if actually you're still her main option or you keep up with ghosting each other till whatever is between you two fade out.

Everyday calls?

Nah.. I'll get tired.
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
Should I tell him?

Sometimes I just laugh when some of these guys are excited that their women don't demand from them and they think it's healthy. A woman who value you and see you as her support will demand from you reasonably else someone else is filling that space, all women like money, the one wey no ask anything from you is just pitying you as she don know say you no get or she just dy pretend to get the ring.

Another one is attention, if she's not demanding the attention from you then something is wrong somewhere.

You might have a point. Not necessarily in every case. Currently dating this lasu babe, this one no dey demand, supportive and very mature. Any time I'm red and i reach out to her na credit alert straight. Money wey she don run for me like this, shame no fit let me talk am. Any woman not working that is giving a man money is obviously getting it from another man, include the fact that she's in school also.
I know and I'm playing along. She's not the only one in my life, neither am i the only one in hers. It's a win win situation for both of us. She's using me to fool her conscience that she can date a guy without demanding.

Make both of us dey flex the cruise.

If her dad was crazily rich tho. Might consider being loyal.
Re: ... by Oixaa: 4:55pm On Mar 17
We get you the best deals on local and international flights. Follow us on IG: Loliatravelsandtours or chat us up on WhatsApp 09054251163
Re: ... by Shegs105: 5:01pm On Mar 17
Bro, can I DM you, now?
Negroid001:

What's the name of your babe?
She works in a fashion house on the island?
Sey letter a dey her name?

Make e no be say na the babe wey i dey with last week wey dey mute her boyfriend calls.
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17
Shegs105:
Bro, can I DM you, now?

Drop your WhatsApp
Re: ... by Shegs105: 5:05pm On Mar 17
Chief, I dropped my WhatsApp to you already...still expecting your message.
Negroid001:

Drop your WhatsApp
Re: ... by Shegs105: 4:52am On Mar 18
Re: ... by EreluRoz: 4:22pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

You might have a point. Not necessarily in every case. Currently dating this lasu babe, this one no dey demand, supportive and very mature. Any time I'm red and i reach out to her na credit alert straight. Money wey she don run for me like this, shame no fit let me talk am. Any woman not working that is giving a man money is obviously getting it from another man, include the fact that she's in school also.
I know and I'm playing along. She's not the only one in my life, neither am i the only one in hers. It's a win win situation for both of us. She's using me to fool her conscience that she can date a guy without demanding.

Make both of us dey flex the cruise.

If her dad was crazily rich tho. Might consider being loyal.
So you are a Gigolo.
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
So you are a Gigolo.

Am i? I think we've established this fact before with your former moniker.

If I'm a gigolo, what are we going to call her?
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18
Shegs105:
Chief, I dropped my WhatsApp to you already...still expecting your message.

Trying to be as anonymous.
Calm down, i go buzz you.
Re: ... by EreluRoz: 4:30pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Am i? I think we've established this fact before with your former moniker.

If I'm a gigolo, what are we going to call her?
Na you sabi. You give Gigolo vibes
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
Na you sabi. You give Gigolo vibes

Gigolo vibes?
How na?
Re: ... by EreluRoz: 4:34pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Gigolo vibes?
How na?
I've come across some of your posts
Re: ... by Negroid001(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
I've come across some of your posts
Oooh. I'm not a gigolo. I'm cool actually, if you meet me in person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Most Men Destroy Their Relationships Before It Starts. / When Will I Fall In Love And Find True Love / Classy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.