Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Slept With My Married Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Married Ex (6740 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Elegantspiker(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16
Namaster:
Let go of the guilt. You did NOTHING wrong. You bleeped a willing woman. Nothing is wrong with that.

It's the cheat that should be guilty. She betrayed her vows and made a cuuck of her husband.

Funniest thing in all this is that the woman probably feels ZERO guilt. In her mind, this does not count as cheating. It's simply RECONNECTING with an ex.

To her, you entered the vagina before her husband did so your claim to the pussy is SUPERIOR to that of her husband.

This is why men should NEVER consider bearers of a broken hymen for marriage.

This woman will go to church tomorrow morning with her husband and kids and speak in tongues like assistant Angel Gabriel.
This bro is married too. Check his previous thread.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Dickson178(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16
But why married women are like this? For God sake! This same thing happened to me ,my ex cried to see me ,and she was 6 months pregnant,but truth be told,I declined her not to come. And up till today she keeps calling.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by BrighterSyde: 10:43pm On Mar 16
EreluRoz:
My ex isn't my enemy crew, this is the reality.

When and if I have an ex, we are enemies for life, I won't even greet or behave like I have ever seen you in my life if our path cross.

I hate all these nonsense ex stories

You’ve never had an ex? This is why the way you talk attimes is weird to people here. And then sometimes you make sense.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Elzazzi: 10:55pm On Mar 16
Elegantspiker:
God created man and gave him two things; a brain and a pen/$, unfortunately, He did not gave him enough supply of blood to the two simultaneously, therefore when blood flows in one, it ceases in the other. Op, blood was flowing downward when you made the hotel call. As such, brain ceased. Thereafter, blood retained flowing to the brain, pen!$ then went flacid, which is why you are throwing tantrums. Just wait till it starts flowing south again, you'll still make another call .

grin grin grin
I laughed my ass out while reading this but it's the truth anyway

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by kushercain: 10:58pm On Mar 16
Please where in Abuja did this happen and how old will you say the daughter is?

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Dzzzz: 10:59pm On Mar 16
Werey Na your plan all along..

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Elzazzi: 11:00pm On Mar 16
Namaster:
Let go of the guilt. You did NOTHING wrong. You bleeped a willing woman. Nothing is wrong with that.

It's the cheat that should be guilty. She betrayed her vows and made a cuuck of her husband.

Funniest thing in all this is that the woman probably feels ZERO guilt. In her mind, this does not count as cheating. It's simply RECONNECTING with an ex.

To her, you entered the vagina before her husband did so your claim to the pussy is SUPERIOR to that of her husband.

This is why men should NEVER consider bearers of a broken hymen for marriage.

This woman will go to church tomorrow morning with her husband and kids and speak in tongues like assistant Angel Gabriel.

I wish that simp that married that BBN Queen can come see this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Elzazzi: 11:03pm On Mar 16
sexy74:

My guy you are.not depressed you are just a bad person,why do you have to invite her to your hotel room at first, you wanted to try you luck and as usual she being an unfaithful and greedy woman fell for it.

I'm glad all the comments from men on this thread have been so blunt in telling him the truth. Honestly what he did was so bad!
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Sniper101(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16
I don't mean to brag, but, there's no Ex of mine today that I'll call for her to come around for a casual meet & greet, once again, that she wouldn't show up. (i'm that good).

If I should land in Lagos, Edo, Delta, Osun, Bayelsa, Abia or Imo and put a call across to anyone of 'em in any of these locations, they'll most definitely show up and we'll definitely end up doing the do; even if they're in some serious relationship with some Simp or some Alpha male somewhere.

I say this cos I've tested the theory with quite a few of 'em over time and unfortunately, they're always willing to meet up again and ready to get in bed with me again.

But you see my married Exes?
I avoid 'em all like a plague

my advice to OP and every other guy out there is: if you have "no intention" of shagging a married woman, then NEVER go close to a married woman". it's that simple.

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Twoclans(f): 11:13pm On Mar 16
killsmith:
I see fools saying karma. If karma is real why do you have laws? Why do you have prisons? If I commit murder, why try and jail me instead of wait for karma? What is hilters and ghengis kahn's karma? What is karma's reward to the British for committing genocide all the over the globe?

Fvckin black monkeys and their petty superstitions. grin

Calm down nahhhhhhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Okoroawusa: 11:25pm On Mar 16
hopeforcharles:
I want to say u are very stup!d, despite the plethora of girls abound u still had sex with your ex, a married woman, u invited her the second time, wow u got what u want and prolly should deserve what comes after.
Both of you tell her husband it's him that can help absolve you of this guilt.
I didn't read where the op said that he raped her. So why the harsh words targeted at him.
As long as sex is consensual then I have no problem with it
A pvssy once fvcked can be refvcked no matter how long ago it was.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Vintage9999: 12:11am On Mar 17
Lol. Oga you knew what you were doing. As in you were fully aware of your actions
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by otherway: 12:23am On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I just violated one of my biggest rules in life and I have been sober ever since.

I got into Abuja on an official assignment, A bit bored, I asked my ex to come over just to have a harmless talk. The first day she came to the officer with her daughter and it was purely just reminiscing and having a harmless laugh. We had lunch and she left.

Two days later, I invited her to my hotel and she came and the unimaginable happened.

I have been filled with guilt, my head is so full with regrets. Another man's wife.

I need help to get over this, who can I talk to please. It appears I am depressed. Can someone please make me feel better. Please!

Whatever you do, no matter how e dey do you... Never ever sleep with a married woman.

God purposely mentioned this twice In the 10 commandments..

- Thou shall not commit adultery.

-Thou shall not covet another man's wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by jamesversion: 12:42am On Mar 17
Run from married ex-gf wahala. I know how many I've blocked from reaching me.

I can never engage in such, not because i fear Karma, but out of consideration and respect for the sanctiry of marriage.

I know persons who have never stolen in their lives before, but have been victims of robberies. Why did Karma allow that happen to them?. Just be principled if you want to, leave talk of karma alone.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Ezemann(m): 12:42am On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I just violated one of my biggest rules in life and I have been sober ever since.

I got into Abuja on an official assignment, A bit bored, I asked my ex to come over just to have a harmless talk. The first day she came to the officer with her daughter and it was purely just reminiscing and having a harmless laugh. We had lunch and she left.

Two days later, I invited her to my hotel and she came and the unimaginable happened.

I have been filled with guilt, my head is so full with regrets. Another man's wife.

I need help to get over this, who can I talk to please. It appears I am depressed. Can someone please make me feel better. Please!
I hope you will trust your wife at home
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Vintage9999: 12:52am On Mar 17
jamesversion:
Run from married ex-gf wahala. I know how many I've blocked from reaching me.

I can never engage in such, not because i fear Karma, but out of consideration and respect for the sanctiry of marriage.

I know persons who have never stolen in their lives before, but have been victims of robberies. Why did Karma allow that happen to them?. Just be principled if you want to, leave talk of karma alone.
karma doesn't exist

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Scarcity234: 1:06am On Mar 17
hopeforcharles:
I want to say u are very stup!d, despite the plethora of girls abound u still had sex with your ex, a married woman, u invited her the second time, wow u got what u want and prolly should deserve what comes after.
Both of you tell her husband it's him that can help absolve you of this guilt.
He will have sex with her again. Wait until this supposed guilt clears off..

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Scarcity234: 1:08am On Mar 17
Depriest2020:
You better call the woman's husband and confess and ask for his forgiveness or else your wife ex will also invite her for a harmless visit.
Sadly for you, things doesn't work like that...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Scarcity234: 1:09am On Mar 17
AllenSpencer:

Please leave that guy! If people like him don’t exist, some people won’t be making big bucks!

I pray the lady’s husband gets to know so he can contract his life out.
Contract his life out for sleeping with the hoe of a wife?

You lots are funny

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Scarcity234: 1:11am On Mar 17
killsmith:

Karma is a lie told to fool the gullible. The world is a jungle without rules.
They don't know...

It's a word made to keep people on leash.

Funny thing is that op might still bleep the woman again and nothing will happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by EreluRoz: 3:49am On Mar 17
Sniper101:
I don't mean to brag, but, there's no Ex of mine today that I'll call for her to come around for a casual meet & greet, once again, that she wouldn't show up. (i'm that good).

If I should land in Lagos, Edo, Delta, Osun, Bayelsa, Abia or Imo and put a call across to anyone of 'em in any of these locations, they'll most definitely show up and we'll definitely end up doing the do; even if they're in some serious relationship with some Simp or some Alpha male somewhere.

I say this cos I've tested the theory with quite a few of 'em over time and unfortunately, they're always willing to meet up again and ready to get in bed with me again.

But you see my married Exes?
I avoid 'em all like a plague

my advice to OP and every other guy out there is: if you have "no intention" of shagging a married woman, then NEVER go close to a married woman". it's that simple.
But you guys hail yul Edochie for sleeping with someone's wife right in her matrimonial home and even went further to marry her. Double standard

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by REGINALD001(m): 3:54am On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

COLLECT HER HUSBAND'S NUMBER AND TALK TO HIM OK, YOU WILL BE BETTER AFTER.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by OAOSUPREME1(m): 4:12am On Mar 17
https://twitter.com/oao_supreme/status/1767507198115242104?s=46&t=5Z2dkdPqy5fojA0r-kWWjA

This is my Twitter(X) page link☝️☝️ for more information about our furniture…
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by EreluRoz: 4:12am On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

You’ve never had an ex? This is why the way you talk attimes is weird to people here. And then sometimes you make sense.
Why do you assume everyone has an ex?

I'm weird? Really? I don't know

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by FRANCISTOWN: 4:33am On Mar 17
killsmith:

Karma is a lie told to fool the gullible. The world is a jungle without rules.
Finally here is someone with sense

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by FRANCISTOWN: 4:34am On Mar 17
killsmith:
I see fools saying karma. If karma is real why do you have laws? Why do you have prisons? If I commit murder, why try and jail me instead of wait for karma? What is hilters and ghengis kahn's karma? What is karma's reward to the British for committing genocide all the over the globe?

Fvckin black monkeys and their petty superstitions. grin

Lol! Karma ko Kamoru ni

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by GOFRONT(m): 4:47am On Mar 17
OKAFOR's law of Congoelasticity at work.........That law is a very sharp Law.

Just because OP upen up on his sexcapade with his married Ex, some hypocrite personifed here started fumming in the mouth as though they have not done worst than the Op in the secret.

I dont trust Hypocritical Nigerians.......All of us d steal. Na who dem catch na Thief.....If karma is real, then it means the repercussion of OP's Ex's Husband's sexcapade in the past has caught up with him too through Op's action. The man must have fvcked someone else's wife before, reason his own wife was fvcked by Op. Op too should get ready to absorb the shock when he hears someone has fvcked his wife too. It continue to rotate in that manner.......So nothing new here.

When I see plenty hotels spring up in Abuja, He sure me say those edifice were built to serve as abode to Fvck people Wife.......Its going down there everyday......Try and go closer. Op's case might even be a child's play

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Tremple8v: 5:31am On Mar 17
The thing sweet U ... no lie grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by alphaNomega: 5:50am On Mar 17
Tremple8v:
The thing sweet U ... no lie grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by BrighterSyde: 5:59am On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
Why do you assume everyone has an ex?

I'm weird? Really? I don't know
So you’ve never dated before? Never had sex? Not possible for a teenager
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Jaycee07(m): 6:04am On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
My ex isn't my enemy crew, this is the reality.

When and if I have an ex, we are enemies for life, I won't even greet or behave like I have ever seen you in my life if our path cross.

I hate all these nonsense ex stories

Interesting!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies / Is It Bad If A Boyfriend Does Not Call Everyday? / When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.