Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Slept With My Married Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Married Ex (6717 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by malaria(f): 2:38pm On Mar 17
I only blame that woman . ,
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Brandiebird: 2:48pm On Mar 17
Don’t worry bro, you will paid by your own wife and the slate will be cleared. Just don’t be a hypocrite when it’s time to pay for your crimes.

New fears unlocked 🤭
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by ksbusari(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17
BareFacedLies:

You must be a very idle person!
I am busier than you. Believe that.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by johnog4sure: 4:14pm On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I just violated one of my biggest rules in life and I have been sober ever since.

I got into Abuja on an official assignment, A bit bored, I asked my ex to come over just to have a harmless talk. The first day she came to the officer with her daughter and it was purely just reminiscing and having a harmless laugh. We had lunch and she left.

Two days later, I invited her to my hotel and she came and the unimaginable happened.

I have been filled with guilt, my head is so full with regrets. Another man's wife.

I need help to get over this, who can I talk to please. It appears I am depressed. Can someone please make me feel better. Please!
You did wrong, girls plenty Weller for Abuja na, they hang around hotels, this what you should do now if you're truly sorry block her every where then forgive yourself
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by freemanq(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17
Call her husband and confess to him as soon as possible
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Oixaa: 4:56pm On Mar 17
We get you the best deals on local and international flights. Follow us on IG: Loliatravelsandtours or chat us up on WhatsApp 09054251163
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Obierika(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17
freemanq:
Call her husband and confess to him as soon as possible

OP abeg make you ignore this advise

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by onome2013: 12:16am On Mar 18
With your story , you invited her the second day with the instruction not to come with the child. She was cautious in the first visit hence she came with the child in other to avert what you finally did. MY CANDID ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO GO WITH HER TO CONFESS TO THE HUSBAND, WHO WILL PRAY FOR YOU. THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE REVENGE WHEN YOU MARRY, AND YOURS MAY RESULT TO HAVING ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD AS YOUR OWN.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by AllenSpencer: 5:08am On Mar 18
Scarcity234:

Contract his life out for sleeping with the hoe of a wife?

You lots are funny

It’s about the money. Not family matters.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by bobestman(m): 7:39am On Mar 18
killsmith:
You did nothing wrong in my opinion. The husband deserve what he got by marrying a non-virgin.
What does marrying a non-virgin got to do with this biko? Marrying her as a virgin doesn't stop her from commiting adultery if she wants
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by NEUDUDE: 3:34pm On Mar 18
please keep it up. some men are deserving of this. continue the force is solidly behind you grin
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Lamas2012(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18
Uche7779:

Two days later, I invited her to my hotel and she came and the unimaginable happened.

Tell me you be ashawo or you no be ashawo grin so you dey find another person to talk with wey you go finish kpatakpata with another unimaginable grin
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Ohraykon: 9:49pm On Mar 18
killsmith:

Get out of my mentions with your stupid superstitions you little black monkey.
oloriburuku ni iyalaya e, shege banza and anumpama, brainwashed western trash plus slave!!!
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by killsmith(f): 9:51pm On Mar 18
Ohraykon:
oloriburuku ni iyalaya e, shege banza and anumpama, brainwashed western trash plus slave!!!
Send me a message let me get you a new wheelbarrow. The one in your DP looks worn out.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Ohraykon: 9:53pm On Mar 18
killsmith:

Send me a message let me get you a new wheelbarrow. The one in your DP looks worn out.
go and sleep 😴 you are worthless!!!
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by okoroemeka(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I just violated one of my biggest rules in life and I have been sober ever since.

I got into Abuja on an official assignment, A bit bored, I asked my ex to come over just to have a harmless talk. The first day she came to the officer with her daughter and it was purely just reminiscing and having a harmless laugh. We had lunch and she left.

I have been filled with guilt, my head is so full with regrets. Another man's wife.

I need help to get over this, who can I talk to please. It appears I am depressed. Can someone please make me feel better. Please!
don't be depressed it is not entirely your fault,okafors law is not to be joked with,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In / I Saw This Dog In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.