Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Slept With My Married Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Married Ex (6720 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by faceland: 6:13am On Mar 17
Probably didn't use condom (since he didn't plan to foooq). Another bastard is born soon.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by MrCork: 6:24am On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I just violated one of my biggest rules in life and I have been sober ever since.

I got into Abuja on an official assignment, A bit bored, I asked my ex to come over just to have a harmless talk. The first day she came to the officer with her daughter and it was purely just reminiscing and having a harmless laugh. We had lunch and she left.

Two days later, I invited her to my hotel and she came and the unimaginable happened.

I have been filled with guilt, my head is so full with regrets. Another man's wife.

I need help to get over this, who can I talk to please. It appears I am depressed. Can someone please make me feel better. Please!

angry
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by MrCork: 6:27am On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I just violated one of my biggest rules in life and I have been sober ever since.

I got into Abuja on an official assignment, A bit bored, I asked my ex to come over just to have a harmless talk. The first day she came to the officer with her daughter and it was purely just reminiscing and having a harmless laugh. We had lunch and she left.

Two days later, I invited her to my hotel and she came and the unimaginable happened.

I have been filled with guilt, my head is so full with regrets. Another man's wife.

I need help to get over this, who can I talk to please. It appears I am depressed. Can someone please make me feel better. Please!

WTF!!!!
Mr Uche..U SLEEP WIT YOR EX HUSBAND??...brother are u gay Sor?
WHY ARE U GAY??(((no oofencsece)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by alphaNomega: 6:37am On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
My ex isn't my enemy crew, this is the reality.

When and if I have an ex, we are enemies for life, I won't even greet or behave like I have ever seen you in my life if our path cross.

I hate all these nonsense ex stories

I hope you know your ex can be your friend and you can still choose not to f^ck. it is called using your brain properly. Maybe you should work on that.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by just4fun(m): 7:38am On Mar 17
You are very very very STUPID !!!!
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by SuperOnyi: 7:43am On Mar 17
kushercain:
Please where in Abuja did this happen and how old will you say the daughter is?

shocked

My man is trying to be on the safe side grin
Anyway, God protect us from evil and demonic cheaters!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Kingcalls: 8:11am On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

I hope paternity fraud is not loading
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Feldie: 8:32am On Mar 17
Stop the nonsense crybaby behavior. She is a full blown adult. Just because some other guy gave food to strangers and said some words doesn't mean he own her.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Sucre6: 8:52am On Mar 17
Karma is a bitch bro, you got served what ever u deserve, just know, some else will do you who's else to your wife or to be wife will surely shag your wife mercilessly in a hotel like a common LovePeddler as you have done to another mans wife and mercy and glory of God is very far from you laidis, it's biblical
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Kaido: 9:56am On Mar 17
Elegantspiker:
God created man and gave him two things; a brain and a pen/$, unfortunately, He did not gave him enough supply of blood to the two simultaneously, therefore when blood flows in one, it ceases in the other. Op, blood was flowing downward when you made the hotel call. As such, brain ceased. Thereafter, blood retained flowing to the brain, pen!$ then went flacid, which is why you are throwing tantrums. Just wait till it starts flowing south again, you'll still make another call .
This is crazy but true. grin
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Peppysco: 10:46am On Mar 17
Thereason for the OP's self imposed guilt is what I don't understand because from the comment, the action was deliberate and clearly thiught out. Why reach out to her on the first place and why invite her to the hotel if there wasn't any intention? Oga OP, you clearly knew what you were doing, so, you won. Na just the husband of the silly woman I dey sorry for because if that panshing turn to belle now, the woman will still pin it on the husband. May God deliver us from these kind of women.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by when2(f): 10:55am On Mar 17
Elegantspiker:
God created man and gave him two things; a brain and a pen/$, unfortunately, He did not gave him enough supply of blood to the two simultaneously, therefore when blood flows in one, it ceases in the other. Op, blood was flowing downward when you made the hotel call. As such, brain ceased. Thereafter, blood retained flowing to the brain, pen!$ then went flaccid, which is why you are throwing tantrums. Just wait till it starts flowing south again, you'll still make another call .

Wow! Nairalanders una too much abeg!
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by hardon1(m): 10:56am On Mar 17
Namaster:
Let go of the guilt. You did NOTHING wrong. You bleeped a willing woman. Nothing is wrong with that.

It's the cheat that should be guilty. She betrayed her vows and made a cuuck of her husband.

Funniest thing in all this is that the woman probably feels ZERO guilt. In her mind, this does not count as cheating. It's simply RECONNECTING with an ex.

To her, you entered the vagina before her husband did so your claim to the pussy is SUPERIOR to that of her husband.

This is why men should NEVER consider bearers of a broken hymen for marriage.

This woman will go to church tomorrow morning with her husband and kids and speak in tongues like assistant Angel Gabriel.

So you think women married as virgins don't cheat... Think again
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Zaccshegzy(m): 11:04am On Mar 17
I don't even see anything wrong in this, the woman gave herself to you willingly.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Jesse1991: 11:16am On Mar 17
But seriously what is wrong with women sef .. How can a guy invite you to his hotel wrong and you agree as a married woman....This is why marriage is a scam
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by ksbusari(m): 11:23am On Mar 17
Every married woman is likely to cheat, especially those with exes. I remind my wife of the consequences of cheating and the disrespect it brings to the family as a whole. I check my wife's phone randomly, even in the middle of the night (call me insecure). I'm fine with it. This act gives me every reason to trust her more. Women are vulnerable; they can be lured into making regrettable mistakes. Be responsible for the family. Guard what belongs to you.

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Omihanifa: 11:56am On Mar 17
At it stands now, you are spiritually weak. Anybody can use small jazz to kill you.

Sleeping with another man's wife open the door for the enemy to slam you. Believe it or not.

I will advice you to go and seek the face of the Lord. Pray and cancel the effects of what you have done.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Omihanifa: 11:59am On Mar 17
Jesse1991:
But seriously what is wrong with women sef .. How can a guy invite you to his hotel wrong and you agree as a married woman....This is why marriage is a scam

It's a common thing in abuja for married women to be sleeping around. But the mistake the guy made was that he knew clearly what was likely to happen. The bible says resist the devil and he will flee away.

He knew she's was married. He invited her the first time. Still went ahead and brought her back the second time.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Ohraykon: 12:17pm On Mar 17
killsmith:
I see fools saying karma. If karma is real why do you have laws? Why do you have prisons? If I commit murder, why try and jail me instead of wait for karma? What is hilters and ghengis kahn's karma? What is karma's reward to the British for committing genocide all the over the globe?

Fvckin black monkeys and their petty superstitions. grin
the after life is waiting for you, until you pay back that karmic debt you won't transcend. Mr westerner pig another disgrace to Africa!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Ohraykon: 12:18pm On Mar 17
Scarcity234:

They don't know...

It's a word made to keep people on leash.

Funny thing is that op might still bleep the woman again and nothing will happen
you never jam lol
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by diogo23: 12:27pm On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

You are not serious, why will you invite married woman to your hotel room?
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by killsmith(f): 12:48pm On Mar 17
Ohraykon:
the after life is waiting for you, until you pay back that karmic debt you won't transcend. Mr westerner pig another disgrace to Africa!
Get out of my mentions with your stupid superstitions you little black monkey.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Chasito(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17
Karma doesn't exist bro, Go and sin no more.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by descarado: 1:08pm On Mar 17
Ex is an ex for a reason.
Sometimes, not out of love but some circumstances beyond there control made them break up. Or as they have new partners, they look back and had to accept the fact that they should have never separated in the first place.
When su h people come together again, it will be plethora of emotions.
Avoid your ex if you can.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by purples25(f): 1:16pm On Mar 17
You just wanted to sleep with her again. You're procuring regret but the fact is that when you wanted sex, wanted her, you could not stop yourself. It's not a matter of regret but realizing what's wrong and trying to conquer it.

Sex control therapy, impulse therapy, a psychiatrist and you know, just mind changing help is needed. To change your pattern.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17
jesmond3945:
he needs to confess to his wife. He did her dirty.

Doing that will create an even bigger problem
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by jesmond3945: 1:28pm On Mar 17
Kobicove:

Doing that will create an even bigger problem
he has no choice. The innocent woman needs to know unless he is a bad person.
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Emmanuel30a2: 1:37pm On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

Omo, u should feel relieved... After all, eve na still eve...D next eve u must sleep with, is ur mother&grand mother...if ur grand mother is still alive...Go 2 those fatherless&motherless baby homes,go&sleeps with dem...Dat's how u would have long live d king...sleep with eve until she is bereaved...
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by Emmanuel30a2: 1:42pm On Mar 17
Uche7779:
Hello Guys,

Omo, you are just on your way to long life... D paracetamol&panacea 2 long life is sexual life(even in asia... I mean it is very crucial...),not marital life... Sleep&bleep with peoples wife, it would only gives u long life... Even sheeps do sleep with each others... And u are not a sheep... Sleep...
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by BareFacedLies(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17
ksbusari:
Every married woman is likely to cheat, especially those with exes. I remind my wife of the consequences of cheating and the disrespect it brings to the family as a whole. I check my wife's phone randomly, even in the middle of the night (call me insecure). I'm fine with it. This act gives me every reason to trust her more. Women are vulnerable; they can be lured into making regrettable mistakes. Be responsible for the family. Guard what belongs to you. 

You must be a very idle person!
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by BareFacedLies(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
My ex isn't my enemy crew, this is the reality.

When and if I have an ex, we are enemies for life, I won't even greet or behave like I have ever seen you in my life if our path cross.

I hate all these nonsense ex stories

The reason why you are so scared of being friends with your ex is because your legs open so easily grin
Re: I Slept With My Married Ex by tundeblack: 2:36pm On Mar 17
Don't be sad or mad at yourself. Things happen. You can refrain for such occurrence in future. Put it behind u and face future. Nobody holy pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Spoilt Children - Watch Video Of Young Under 12 Boy And Girl Kissing Each Other / How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.