Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare (830 Views)

Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Sirchiboy: 10:33pm On Mar 16
An Enugu Magistrate Court has ordered a Lady pay her boyfriend N150,000 for refusing to visit him after collecting N3,000 transport fare from him.

The man, Emeka Nwankwo, gave his girlfriend Chinasa Nwibeh N3,000 transport fare to visit him.

Chinasa collected the money but failed to visit Emeka. She even switched off her phone so that she could not be reached.

Emeka don’t have any choice than to report Chinasa at a nearby police station.

And she was arrested.

The case was charged to court and Emeka brought out his chats with Chinasa on WhatsApp and mobile money transfer he made as evidence before the judge as evidence.

The judge ordered Chinasa to pay N100,000 as fine and additional N50,000 as interest for the ’emotional’ damage caused Emeka on the matter.

The Judge in her ruling said this was done to serve as a deterrent to ladies who indulge in such act.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Zwooks: 10:47pm On Mar 16
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by budaatum: 10:57pm On Mar 16
Sirchiboy:
An Enugu Magistrate Court has ordered a Lady pay her boyfriend N150,000 for refusing to visit him after collecting N3,000 transport fare from him.

The man, Emeka Nwankwo, gave his girlfriend Chinasa Nwibeh N3,000 transport fare to visit him.

Chinasa collected the money but failed to visit Emeka. She even switched off her phone so that she could not be reached.

And she was arrested.

The case was charged to court and Emeka brought out his chats with Chinasa on WhatsApp and mobile money transfer he made as evidence before the judge as evidence.

The judge ordered Chinasa to pay N100,000 as fine and additional N50,000 as interest for the ’emotional’ damage caused Emeka on the matter.

The Judge in her ruling said this was done to serve as a deterrent to ladies who indulge in such act.

Next time, sauce please.

https://www.thegazellenews.com/news/court-orders-lady-to-pay-boyfriend-n150000-for-collecting-n3000-tfare-for-a-visit-she-promised-but-fail-to-fulfil/
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Amotolongbo(f): 11:12pm On Mar 16
Sirchiboy:

And she was arrested.

This is a fair judgment.

If you don’t like a guy or sceptical about visiting him, just tell him that you can’t come instead of collecting his money and not showing up.

Only a thief does that

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by 4mee: 11:26pm On Mar 16
that's a deterrent for other longer throat ladies
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by skj1377(m): 1:19am On Mar 17
Am sure she does not have N150,000

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by YoungLionken(m): 1:22am On Mar 17
Nice one lol..

I shall key into this idea ASAP cool!..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Puss360(f): 1:51am On Mar 17
Lol... Ontop 3k... Carry woman go court .. lolz... God abeg o...

Well, I can't do such grin grin grin...
But if condition hard, Nd I collect money Nd I no come Nd we land for court... I'll tell the judge say I'll agree to pay, but I'll hustle hookup gather money pay...

So anytime money complete I pay you.. or you connect me to wealthy man grin grin grin...

Nonsense
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by carl90(m): 3:36am On Mar 17
The woman did yahoo yahoo on the man .
Let's say no to yahoo yahoo of any kind.
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by iichidodo: 4:04am On Mar 17
A Landmark decision that will echo through the annals of time.....
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Anabosee(m): 4:35am On Mar 17
Puss360:

But if condition hard, Nd I collect money Nd I no come Nd we land for court... I'll tell the judge say I'll agree to pay, but I'll hustle hookup gather money pay...

So anytime money complete I pay you.. or you connect me to wealthy man grin grin grin...

Nonsense
Just take your time observe wetin you type by yourself grin

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by alphaNomega: 5:54am On Mar 17
Sirchiboy:

And she was arrested.

abeg which skit be dis?
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:30am On Mar 17
Anabosee:

You wan mind the werey.....?
No morals whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by HugeElephant(f): 7:28am On Mar 17
It's good to be honest, if you need money ask. Dont fool people into thinking you love them and you want to visit them.

PERSON WEY GO HELP YOU, GO HELP YOU

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by HugeElephant(f): 7:30am On Mar 17
Puss360:

Nonsense

It's not about the amount of money but the deception
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Puss360(f): 8:35am On Mar 17
Anabosee:

What? Guys dey send better money to girls no be this tiny 3k... Where 3k wan carry person reach?
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Puss360(f): 8:36am On Mar 17
HugeElephant:

It's not about the amount of money but the deception
Yeah I understand... But I felt he went too far...
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Kingluqman(m): 8:56am On Mar 17
grin
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Kingcalls: 9:00am On Mar 17
Puss360:

Yeah I understand... But I felt he went too far...

He dint go too far , he did the right thing..... a criminal is a criminal, whether they steal 1k or 1m

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Anabosee(m): 9:16am On Mar 17
Puss360:

What? Guys dey send better money to girls no be this tiny 3k... Where 3k wan carry person reach?
fine
If d girl reject his advance and return the money to him, she will not be in this mess.
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Puss360(f): 9:25am On Mar 17
Anabosee:
fine
If d girl reject his advance and return the money to him, she will not be in this mess.
Okay noted.....
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Tolupage(m): 9:54am On Mar 17
Person wey no get 15k for akant, how she wan take pay 150k

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Sucre6: 11:38am On Mar 17
Amotolongbo:
This is a fair judgment.

If you don’t like a guy or sceptical about visiting him, just tell him that you can’t come instead of collecting his money and not showing up.

Only a thief does that

God bless you jaree, you are very blunt and diplomatic, if it's some ladies now, they just be blindly defending the indefensible because nah their gender do am
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by Tombrown3(m): 11:50am On Mar 17
Amotolongbo:
This is a fair judgment.

Only a thief does that

Wow.. I had to check if you are really a girl.

I've been on this platform for 12 years now, and no matter what the issue is, or who's guilty, once it's a woman, all the comment from women will support her.

If you doubt me, go to front page and see the comment below Blessing CEO advising men to accept paternity fraud and raise the child as theirs.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by drimzsmoke(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17
Tombrown3:

Wow.. I had to check if you are really a girl.

I've been on this platform for 12 years now, and no matter what the issue is, or who's guilty, once it's a woman, all the comment from women will support her.

If you doubt me, go to front page and see the comment below Blessing CEO advising men to accept paternity fraud and raise the child as theirs.

Lolz, you don't know this woman and the meaning of her monicker, I've known her for a while now, she's among the few smart womena on this platform. She is truly one who knows as much as the cat, and a wise man once said, "the mouse is wise, but the cat is wiser"

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by superCleanworks(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17
Sirchiboy:

Emeka well done 🍺
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by VinnyBaba: 12:39pm On Mar 17
Lolss.

See Wahala. cheesy

Some of our Broke Naija Girls will say Bros, Kukuma come Chop my Kpenkus Abeg'. embarassed cry
Re: Court Orders Lady To Pay Boyfriend N150,000 For Collecting N3,000 T’fare by esky158(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17
We don win oooh we don win for the first time transport fare refund girls way boys go carry enter court dis week go plenty

(1) (Reply)

Back After A Long Ban / WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? / Great Pick-up Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.