Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! (19273 Views)

I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by epainos: 2:33pm On Mar 18
Gordson:

Which job is A.I taking in Nigeria

With Biro and paper methods we are still using here bah grin
Anunakeeh:

Lol AI in a country like Nigeriagrin
Bros! No matter how long, biro and paper will fade away. I laugh at both of you cos if you know what GenZs are already doing. Do you think those lads are broke like you guys?

See...dey laugh....when your eyes go clear, e go be like those baba who used to play drafts at bus stops near their betting centres with those papers, and those selling newspapers. Guess what printing is gone.... just ceremonial printing remains, and it will be gone soon. Computer has taken over sports betting....online publications send newspaper vendors packing.

So, keep laughing....you better find GenZs to educate you about AI. Se una don see how immigration officers are cursing Tunji-OJo. AI has been deployed to make our passports, and also to check us in and out of airports. Na self-service dem dey call am. E go shock una when 70% of civil workers are weeded out of job soon. Dey laugh ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 2:35pm On Mar 18
iCauseTrouble:

I just dropped something in your account.
You can delete your account number to security sake
I received thanks and God bless in multiple folds sir
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Anunakeeh: 2:37pm On Mar 18
epainos:

Bros! No matter how long, biro and paper will fade away. I laugh at both of you cos if you know what GenZs are already doing. Do you think those lads are broke like you guys?

See...dey laugh....when your eyes go clear, e go be like those baba who used to play drafts at bus stops near their betting centres with those papers, and those selling newspapers. Guess what printing is gone.... just ceremonial printing remains, and it will be gone soon. Computer has taken over sports betting....online publications send newspaper vendors packing.

So, keep laughing....you better find GenZs to educate you about AI. Se una don see how immigration officers are cursing Tunji-OJo. AI has been deployed to make our passports, and also to check us in and out of airports. Na self-service dem dey call am. E go shock una when 70% of civil workers are weeded out of job soon. Dey laugh ooo.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When you wake up from your dreams. You should let me know so your sense can reason properly.

FYI you are exchanging words with a certified cyber security expert.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by epainos: 2:37pm On Mar 18
Aurelius1:
How much can one earn from fruit picking on government owned farms? That's like jumping from frying pan into the real fire.
It may really not be. Care job is dirty. Hope you know this. But look at the opportunity in it because developed nations need the service badly.

Govt can design such a job as a civil service job with pensions and special benefits to entice people. This will promote agriculture.

Or do you know the kind of job an unskilled person can do?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by epainos: 2:39pm On Mar 18
Anunakeeh:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When you wake up from your dream. You should tell me.

FYI You are exchanging words with a certified cyber security expert.
Certified cyber security expert who doesn't know what is going on in the world. Cyber security expert for mouth. grin

FYI, you are exchanging words with an employer of cyber security experts. Wetin you know? You are not near that profession. Go siddon.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Anunakeeh: 2:42pm On Mar 18
epainos:

Certified cyber security expert who doesn't know what is going on in the world.

FYI, you are exchanging words with an employer of cyber security experts. Wetin you know?

Lol

You tnink say na Anamu you dey follow yarn. Make i dey disclose everything for here.

Employer of cyber security expert indeed. E show for your body.

Only if you know the kind of Technologies i am into and the Firms i deal with.

Well leave story because i no dey among league of people wey you fit employ because i don't work for anyone. I deal with Firms.

Conversation Closed.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Hullcity: 2:48pm On Mar 18
Don't just let go of the job through which u were able to save out 80k and leap into a business u knw very little about. But u can invest part of the money into backyard poultry while still holding on to it job for now.
U can buy 10 noiler birds that have beed brooded to at least 3 Weekes of age. ( Their mortality rate at that age is very low.). When buying them, go for the male ones becos they attract good market price upon maturity. Train them to maturity in 3months time and sell each for at least 10k in your neighborhood of local market.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Blitzking: 2:49pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:
Good morning Nairalanders

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

Where are you located...fry akara..yam potato every night in a busy busstop. Can you do it or its below you. U can get ppl to do it for you..or u get a scrap yard and begin buying plastics..Paper and iron condemn
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by epainos: 3:05pm On Mar 18
Anunakeeh:

Lol

You tnink say na Anamu you dey follow yarn. Make i dey disclose everything for here.

Employer of cyber security expert indeed. E show for your body.

Only if you know the kind of Technologies i am into and the Firms i deal with.

Well leave story because i no dey among league of people wey you fit employ because i don't work for anyone. I deal with Firms.

Conversation Closed.
When you are done with your brags, you are still returning to that N20k job. Na only on NL you can brag. A cyber security expert who cannot comprehend what is presently deployed at Nigerian international airports. grin Dey play. No one can employ you cos nothing dey your head.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18
Tankz alot.
Acidosis:

The idea is for an individual, however you can always tag someone along to ease the stress. You can be selective when choosing the homes or neighbourhood so you don't end up with "users" or time wasters. The lady here comes as early as 9am on her preferred days of the week and, before 2pm, she's out. Anyone can do this alone.

To run a cleaning business as a team is not easy, and this is based on a personal experience. The first and major challenge would be getting the right people to work with.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by SisterAnn(f): 3:12pm On Mar 18
Kelklein:
Buy pure water in bags and resell.. use front of your house as a shop for now.. That 80k would buy you 200-250bags at N300-400/bag (if you dont have adequate space for safekeeping, you can buy 100 in 2 batches)..

you can make a 20k profit on this within 5-7 days.. that's another 80k in one month.

If you stay consistent, in 3 months you can either rent a shop or build a small container shop..
You are one of the motigbetional speakers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18
80 from 15?

imagine what NL permits

What rubbish!

Since u neither feed nor shelter nos cloth yasef, tell ur guardian u wanna start doing so.

Tho u must fail

80k in a buried economy?

Thatz just 2 lodge 4 sum days in a hotel as a homeless man

Spits
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 3:36pm On Mar 18
82man:
Listen to me carefully, do invest in buying ducks πŸ¦† and find space for dem , ducks can multiply X3 within 6month if you ready to become richer wisely
how about their food? What do they eat can I prepare them by myself?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by TrackerSK: 3:58pm On Mar 18
inoki247:
Lol SportybETt..

Or use ur money chop this less than. $100

E no fit even start farming on two plot before u rent land take care of it nd get crop....
Chairman, send me sure game
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by TrackerSK: 3:58pm On Mar 18
odenkirk:
yaseer111 play 2sure odd
I need sure game bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by STYCNig(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18
I would suggest you find a very good and busy Mechanic Workshop and learn Auto Mechanic. This might also be giving you monthly stipends of N15k or more as an apprentice.
Globally, we are in skill economy! Since you have a good culture and discipline about finance... Learn skill, then diversify into buying and selling business of your choice. God bless your labours!
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Echo50(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18
If you are a very serious person, go look for a very busy place close to a junction. Learn how to make bole with pepperish fish.
Note! Package in waterproof: normal cost.
Package in take away stuff: take away+ price of bole.
Dress neat please.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by millionboi2: 4:45pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:
Good morning Nairalanders

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

busy junction and sell akara,fried yam, plantain e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by millionboi2: 4:54pm On Mar 18
Acidosis:
You're a street cleaner, meaning you clean major streets in the morning and return home before noon?

Keep your money and go look for clients or property owners. The woman that cleans my apartment (a basic apartment by the way, 2-bedroom) comes 4 times in a month. She gets paid N5,500 for each visit, i.e., N22,000 in a month. Note that she has other clients.

Forget business and go render services to people. There is a 95% chance that your business will fail. 0% chance that you'll lose any money by simply rendering services.
nothing to compare with a working business oooo

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by millionboi2: 4:58pm On Mar 18
Calitoscassius:
What? 80,000 naira? Jeeez! Different people with different problem, I bought my 12 years old son a pair of shoes for more than 80000 naira and he said he doesn't like it, ungreatful git!
Go and sit down Mr man, somebody somewhere drank bottle water of 80k so no come show yourself here,no be only you get money.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by odenkirk: 5:13pm On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

Oma ale like you is the reason some people can never make it in life, you dont have nothing to offer as advise yet open your weed mouth with stolen 50naira for wrap to call another man weak...i dont blame you, i blame 100 naira data...dont border quoting me, i will never reply coz, una plenty here wey no get joy coz of frustration.
how u wan take survive with 15k per month please? unless if ur parents feed u even if u will chop garri with salt 15k will not be enough
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by odenkirk: 5:15pm On Mar 18
Calitoscassius:
What? 80,000 naira? Jeeez! Different people with different problem, I bought my 12 years old son a pair of shoes for more than 80000 naira and he said he doesn't like it, ungreatful git!
help me with 1k abeg make i see something chop
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by MikArib: 5:48pm On Mar 18
Recharge card biz
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by virginboy1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18
It is well
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Prolificgiant(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18
Bottle water business,start hawking in traffic
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by uchwar1: 5:58pm On Mar 18
Satchet water hawking
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Chappy001: 6:09pm On Mar 18
Rabbit or snail farming
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Faposky95: 6:11pm On Mar 18
Itisallright:
1. Look for a busy place and start selling fruits/plantain
2. A busy and start roasting bole and groundnuts
3. A busy place and start selling fresh breads
4. Enter street and start selling cold drinks
5. Add more money and enter market place for pos
WE MOST SURVIVE IF WE'RE NOT LAZY.....
man most work, no excuses for failure...
You're the only reason for your failure...

Follow this idea
Add fry yam and Akara.....
Do good and sweet kpomo stew to follow.
Call on Yah and all will be well.
Go get that.
Don't save...keep investing

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Calitoscassius(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18
millionboi2:
Go and sit down Mr man, somebody somewhere drank bottle water of 80k so no come show yourself here,no be only you get money.
Okay, when did i tell you that i get money?

You are really stupeed! So some body buys bottle water 80k in your cone head it means they get money. grin grin or if i buy my son shoes for 100k that means i get money.. grin grin you didn't even bother to ask how or where the shoe money came from. grin you are very very stupeed.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by millionboi2: 6:23pm On Mar 18
Calitoscassius:
Okay, when did i tell you that i get money?

You are really stupeed! So some body buys bottle water 80k in your cone head it means they get money. grin grin or if buy my son shoes for 100k that means i get money.. grin grin you didn't even bother to ask how or where the shoe money came from. grin you are very very stupeed.
why bring what you did for your family online, you are the stupeed one here.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by TOBILOBA2023(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18
PLANTAIN CHIPS
PLANTAIN DODO

IT'S PROFITABLE. IF YOU HAVE A MARKET FOR IT.

Produce & Package in Nylon, Supply Aboki Shops and other small small shops. You can also supply whole sellers. You can also package in Plastic containers and supply offices and/or homes.

Dozen Price - ₦500/13 pieces.
Retail Price - ₦50

YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO START
- Unripe Plantain (Buy in bulk)
- Pot or Frying pan
- Groundnut Oil
- Big Spoon
- Plantain Slicer or Knife
- Nylon (3x3)
- Big Nylon to pack in Dozens
- Stapler & Pin
- Product Label (optional) but it will make sense
- Tray(s)
- Heating medium (Gas, Stove, Firewood or Charcoal, etc)
- Seive
- Paper (unused papers to drain oil after frying)

I believe most people have few or some of the items listed above, so you won't need to buy much items to start and you might no even spend up to 30k.

If you stay in Lagos, you can buy plantains at Idi-Oro Market (Mushin), Arena Market (Oshodi), Ile-Epo Market (Close to Super). My wife usually buy at the Arena Market - they sell the plantain bunch in dozens. A dozen can go for about 10 - 15k upward depending on the size of the plantains.

I CAN HELP YOU DESIGN PRODUCT LABEL (FREE OF CHARGE) and share the soft copy with you for printing. I design my wife's product label.

YOU CAN START SMALL AND GROW BIG. I AM A FAN OF SMALL STARTERS. I LOVE BUSINESS. I LOVE TO SEE BUSINESSES GROW. I LOVE SUCCESS STORY.

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can I Import From USA? / Nigeria’s Economy Could Slip Into Recession, CBN Warns / Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.