Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! (19368 Views)

I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by gerizzim: 7:31pm On Mar 18
olaben16:
In this Nigeria economy, 80k is quite little. But I will suggest, POS or pure water business.

Pos machine is around 25-30k

That amount may purchase the.machine but won't be able to start the biz nd keep it going. wat sustains a POS biz is steady inflow of cash to keep paying customers. Most of them just have the machine but DNT have cash most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by GodisFirst: 8:08pm On Mar 18
You can give a trial on selling of these items depending on where you stay.
Fresh fruits
Tomatoes,
Groundnut,
Roasted Maize,

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 8:26pm On Mar 18
TOBILOBA2023:
PLANTAIN CHIPS
PLANTAIN DODO

IT'S PROFITABLE. IF YOU HAVE A MARKET FOR IT.

Produce & Package in Nylon, Supply Aboki Shops and other small small shops. You can also supply whole sellers. You can also package in Plastic containers and supply offices and/or homes.

Dozen Price - ₦500/13 pieces.
Retail Price - ₦50

YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO START
- Unripe Plantain (Buy in bulk)
- Pot or Frying pan
- Groundnut Oil
- Big Spoon
- Plantain Slicer or Knife
- Nylon (3x3)
- Big Nylon to pack in Dozens
- Stapler & Pin
- Product Label (optional) but it will make sense
- Tray(s)
- Heating medium (Gas, Stove, Firewood or Charcoal, etc)
- Seive
- Paper (unused papers to drain oil after frying)

I believe most people have few or some of the items listed above, so you won't need to buy much items to start and you might no even spend up to 30k.

If you stay in Lagos, you can buy plantains at Idi-Oro Market (Mushin), Arena Market (Oshodi), Ile-Epo Market (Close to Super). My wife usually buy at the Arena Market - they sell the plantain bunch in dozens. A dozen can go for about 10 - 15k upward depending on the size of the plantains.

I CAN HELP YOU DESIGN PRODUCT LABEL (FREE OF CHARGE) and share the soft copy with you for printing. I design my wife's product label.

YOU CAN START SMALL AND GROW BIG. I AM A FAN OF SMALL STARTERS. I LOVE BUSINESS. I LOVE TO SEE BUSINESSES GROW. I LOVE SUCCESS STORY.

Thank you.
This is really impressive thanks sir for sharing

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 8:30pm On Mar 18
iLegendd:
That's about $50. I wanted to tell you to drop it in DOT, AVAX, ETC, or INJ, but I feel you don't know much about crypto, so I can't help.
I know little about it I once started but dropped it not long ago
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 8:33pm On Mar 18
Acidosis:
You're a street cleaner, meaning you clean major streets in the morning and return home before noon?

Keep your money and go look for clients or property owners. The woman that cleans my apartment (a basic apartment by the way, 2-bedroom) comes 4 times in a month. She gets paid N5,500 for each visit, i.e., N22,000 in a month. Note that she has other clients.

Forget business and go render services to people. There is a 95% chance that your business will fail. 0% chance that you'll lose any money by simply rendering services.
I love this Thanks for this great...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 8:36pm On Mar 18
Zwooks:

It is enough to start POS business anywhere you are. Do it gradually and you will grow
Thanks, I'll go with this

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Ilekokonit: 8:38pm On Mar 18
TOBILOBA2023:
PLANTAIN CHIPS
PLANTAIN DODO

IT'S PROFITABLE. IF YOU HAVE A MARKET FOR IT.

Produce & Package in Nylon, Supply Aboki Shops and other small small shops. You can also supply whole sellers. You can also package in Plastic containers and supply offices and/or homes.

Very true. Plantain chips will always have a market wherever you have a lot of Nigerians including abroad.

I had a very close friend (bros actually as he is older than me) who made a lot of money by going to Brixton market in London many years ago to buy plantain and take it home, slice it (can't remember whether manual slicing of using a grater) and fry it in a deep fryer, spread it out to dry, bag it and seal the bags and then go around supplying both Nigerian and Asian shops.

Bros made so much money that he was able to pay a £40,000 deposit to buy a house and when he sold this house to move to a bigger one, he made a profit of £90,000 but he is no longer into this business as a) he was distracted by the problems the first wife he went to bring from Naija was giving him (she wanted to take his house from him) and b) I think the plantain crisp market became saturated in London.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 8:38pm On Mar 18
Calitoscassius:
What? 80,000 naira? Jeeez! Different people with different problem, I bought my 12 years old son a pair of shoes for more than 80000 naira and he said he doesn't like it, ungreatful git!
grin you're a big man
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 8:40pm On Mar 18
Exceed15:

15k monthly in this hard time?? Kai may God bless and increase you. Greater days are ahead of you. I love u bro
amen Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Ilekokonit: 8:43pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:
I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now.

As a man thinketh, so is he. With your mindset, I have no doubt that you WILL suceed in life because you've got prudence, resilience, honesty, hard work ethic, resourcefulness, a teachable spirit, openness and a willingness to learn from others, risk taking ability and also you are bettering yourself by going to school.

YOU WILL SUCCEED IN LIFE.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by ISelectMySins: 8:44pm On Mar 18
Itisallright:
1. Look for a busy place and start selling fruits/plantain
2. A busy and start roasting bole and groundnuts
3. A busy place and start selling fresh breads
4. Enter street and start selling cold drinks
5. Add more money and enter market place for pos

WE MUST SURVIVE IF WE'RE NOT LAZY.....

man most work, no excuses for failure...

You're the only reason for your failure.

God kills the hard-working, if he wills.

Fixed: We would survive if we're not not lazy.

The could be other reasons people end up as failures. Time might not smile on them. They could be victim of chance. And God might not will it. So I have
Fixed this one for you too: You might be the reason for your failure
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by RussellRutherfo: 9:17pm On Mar 18
Anunakeeh:

😂😂😂

When you wake up from your dreams. You should let me know so your sense can reason properly.

FYI you are exchanging words with a certified cyber security expert.

How can I a novice become a Cybersecurity expert?
Is it possible in 6months?

And what free platforms can I start with?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Calitoscassius(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:
grin you're a big man
I am? I didn't know that.. grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Calitoscassius(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18
millionboi2:
why bring what you did for your family online, you are the stupeed one here.
Wny did the Op come on here to tell us about his 80k savings?.

You are not just stupeed you are also an ediot!

Tell you what? I will dash you 80k too to show you that yes! i can afford to dash you 80k grin

You said earlier that some body drank water for 80k, that is some body else, what about you? Have you ever spent 80k on water?.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Itisallright: 9:42pm On Mar 18
Another toddler with low IQ [author=ISelectMySins post=128992812]

The could be other reasons people end up as failures. Time might not smile on them. They could be victim of chance. And God might not will it. So I have
Fixed this one for you too: You might be the reason for your failure[/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Itisallright: 9:43pm On Mar 18
Another toddler with low IQ
ISelectMySins:

Fixed this one for you too: You might be the reason for your failure
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Geovanni412(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18
yaseer111:
Good morning Nairalanders

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

It depends on how much time you have on your hands and how badly you need cashflow

Identify what skills you presently have and how best to market them.

Learn communication skills. take a course on that from vinh giang (join webcharmers group and search for it in telegram)

Once you understand proper communication , learn a bit about addictions, then start a coaching business to stop young teenagers from gambling.

I see no reason why a parent won't be willing to give you between 10k-20k if you can convince them that you are the man to deliver the results

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by 82man: 10:43pm On Mar 18
Duck eat anything eatables, pawpaw, watermelon,agidi, corn beans garri ,Fifi banana bread biscuits semo ,weat and many more
yaseer111:
how about their food? What do they eat can I prepare them by myself?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by 82man: 10:45pm On Mar 18
+2349039967682 add me to your WhatsApp so we can talk better
yaseer111:
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by 82man: 10:48pm On Mar 18
Duck can lay eggs more than 24 eggs at one , duck children and stranger than hen with faster growing
yaseer111:
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by 82man: 10:50pm On Mar 18
Imagine you have 8 female ducks and 3 male to serve them ,
82man:
Duck can lay eggs more than 24 eggs at one , duck children and stranger than hen with faster growing
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by millionboi2: 11:02pm On Mar 18
Calitoscassius:
Wny did the Op come on here to tell us about his 80k savings?.

You are not just stupeed you are also an ediot!

Tell you what? I will dash you 80k too to show you that yes! i can afford to dash you 80k grin

You said earlier that some body drank water for 80k, that is some body else, what about you? Have you ever spent 80k on water?.
Go and sit down this foolish man,no be only you get money.....stop fooling yourself Abt online.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Anunakeeh: 11:50pm On Mar 18
RussellRutherfo:

How can I a novice become a Cybersecurity expert?
Is it possible in 6months?

And what free platforms can I start with?

You can check out Coursera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by vickthourh(m): 1:09am On Mar 19
Love800:
With 80k!
How much he go take buy fabricated machines?
Una sef!
Machine for what...?
Na wa for you

Buy cassava, remove the peels, go to where they grind...
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 4:14am On Mar 19
Ilekokonit:

As a man thinketh, so is he. With your mindset, I have no doubt that you WILL suceed in life because you've got prudence, resilience, honesty, hard work ethic, resourcefulness, a teachable spirit, openness and a willingness to learn from others, risk taking ability and also you are bettering yourself by going to school.

YOU WILL SUCCEED IN LIFE.
very encouraging words here many thanks. amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Calitoscassius(m): 6:02am On Mar 19
millionboi2:
Go and sit down this foolish man,no be only you get money.....stop fooling yourself Abt online.
when you see your father tell him he is a foolish man..
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Dam5reey(m): 7:00am On Mar 19
fidelmarshal199:

Who are the people that will buy 100 bags from him in 7 days? Just be reminded that other business in the surroundings will also get their supplies directly from the distributors.

Stop Discouraging people.
there is a guy that supplies our street water, I buy 6 bags every 7 days. so you think 100 is much?? do research before concluding, that's why Nigeria is not growing , we don't want to start any business, yet we complain of no Jobs.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Gordson: 7:37am On Mar 19
epainos:

Bros! No matter how long, biro and paper will fade away. I laugh at both of you cos if you know what GenZs are already doing. Do you think those lads are broke like you guys?

See...dey laugh....when your eyes go clear, e go be like those baba who used to play drafts at bus stops near their betting centres with those papers, and those selling newspapers. Guess what printing is gone.... just ceremonial printing remains, and it will be gone soon. Computer has taken over sports betting....online publications send newspaper vendors packing.

So, keep laughing....you better find GenZs to educate you about AI. Se una don see how immigration officers are cursing Tunji-OJo. AI has been deployed to make our passports, and also to check us in and out of airports. Na self-service dem dey call am. E go shock una when 70% of civil workers are weeded out of job soon. Dey laugh ooo.

Oga rest!!

How long has computer being in existence, how many institutions are using in, even our citadel of learning are still behind, health care nko

Make we show workings.....cho cho cho on technology in this part of the world too much

And you think all millennials are daft like you
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by betonnaira: 7:41am On Mar 19
terrezo2002:

You will go places. With the little you earn , you are still able to save this much.
Invest in your dream. What do you love to do?
Please whatever you do, don't play betting. God bless you
u just ended up saying nothing
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by millionboi2: 9:44am On Mar 19
Calitoscassius:
when you see your father tell him he is a foolish man..
your mama toto idiot
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Mar 19
millionboi2:
your mama toto idiot
When see your mama tell her the same thing. cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Raalsalghul: 11:25am On Mar 19
Ilekokonit:

Very true. Plantain chips will always have a market wherever you have a lot of Nigerians including abroad.

I had a very close friend (bros actually as he is older than me) who made a lot of money by going to Brixton market in London many years ago to buy plantain and take it home, slice it (can't remember whether manual slicing of using a grater) and fry it in a deep fryer, spread it out to dry, bag it and seal the bags and then go around supplying both Nigerian and Asian shops.

Bros made so much money that he was able to pay a £40,000 deposit to buy a house and when he sold this house to move to a bigger one, he made a profit of £90,000 but he is no longer into this business as a) he was distracted by the problems the first wife he went to bring from Naija was giving him (she wanted to take his house from him) and b) I think the plantain crisp market became saturated in London.

How can a man who wants to get married in the U.K circumvent the bold.

It seems the way around it is to go the baby mama route (at the expense of the child's upbringing) or the leave the woman back home (at the expense of her cheating recklessly).

There seems to be no scenario in which a man does not loses especially when the wife has kids for him and proves to be half a decent mother?

How una dey do am self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banks May Deny 14.6 Million Customers Services By Wednesday / Court Orders Binance To Release Names, Details Of Nigerians Trading On Platform / External Reserves Hit Two-week Low As Naira Weakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.