Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! (19258 Views)

I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 11:51am On Mar 19
How will he be collecting his profit from the people he suppplied to? Will he collect it immediately he supplies dem, daily or monthly?

TOBILOBA2023:
PLANTAIN CHIPS
PLANTAIN DODO

IT'S PROFITABLE. IF YOU HAVE A MARKET FOR IT.

Produce & Package in Nylon, Supply Aboki Shops and other small small shops. You can also supply whole sellers. You can also package in Plastic containers and supply offices and/or homes.

Dozen Price - ₦500/13 pieces.
Retail Price - ₦50

YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO START
- Unripe Plantain (Buy in bulk)
- Pot or Frying pan
- Groundnut Oil
- Big Spoon
- Plantain Slicer or Knife
- Nylon (3x3)
- Big Nylon to pack in Dozens
- Stapler & Pin
- Product Label (optional) but it will make sense
- Tray(s)
- Heating medium (Gas, Stove, Firewood or Charcoal, etc)
- Seive
- Paper (unused papers to drain oil after frying)

I believe most people have few or some of the items listed above, so you won't need to buy much items to start and you might no even spend up to 30k.

If you stay in Lagos, you can buy plantains at Idi-Oro Market (Mushin), Arena Market (Oshodi), Ile-Epo Market (Close to Super). My wife usually buy at the Arena Market - they sell the plantain bunch in dozens. A dozen can go for about 10 - 15k upward depending on the size of the plantains.

I CAN HELP YOU DESIGN PRODUCT LABEL (FREE OF CHARGE) and share the soft copy with you for printing. I design my wife's product label.

YOU CAN START SMALL AND GROW BIG. I AM A FAN OF SMALL STARTERS. I LOVE BUSINESS. I LOVE TO SEE BUSINESSES GROW. I LOVE SUCCESS STORY.

Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19
Can u explain more on dis?
How will one make money with coaching?
Geovanni412:

It depends on how much time you have on your hands and how badly you need cashflow

Identify what skills you presently have and how best to market them.

Learn communication skills. take a course on that from vinh giang (join webcharmers group and search for it in telegram)

Once you understand proper communication , learn a bit about addictions, then start a coaching business to stop young teenagers from gambling.

I see no reason why a parent won't be willing to give you between 10k-20k if you can convince them that you are the man to deliver the results

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19
After grinding, what next?
vickthourh:

Machine for what...?
Na wa for you

Buy cassava, remove the peels, go to where they grind...
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19
How pls?
Creamypie:
Na aboki suya u go dey sell
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by emmanuelenamudu: 12:07pm On Mar 19
You must understand that any business you want to go into, persons are already into it, so you going to join the league means you have to remove any thoughts of profit making from your mind, you'll just be doing turn over, just to develop your passion more in the business. Unless there is a Price surge, after you have bought from the manufacturers. Here's my number +2348165536251.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by vickthourh(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19
Love800:
After grinding, what next?
Frying the garri..
The go market it..
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19
How do u market? This is my last question.
vickthourh:

Frying the garri..
The go market it..
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Ilekokonit: 1:49pm On Mar 19
Raalsalghul:

How can a man who wants to get married in the U.K circumvent the bold.
How una dey do am self.

Most men in the UK just grin and bear it or if you are radical enough and don't want to go to prison on trumped up domestic violence charges you just move out of the house to save your sanity and freedom.

Forget the children as kids in the UK WILL always gang up with their mother against the father.

MOST married men in the UK are suffering and smiling and the weakest ones have become girls blouses all in the name of my wife, my wife, my kids, my kids.

The VERY few men who have dutiful loyal wives in the UK were just DAMNED LUCKY.

Marriage the world over for men is a lose lose contraption and marriage is a case of fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Raalsalghul: 2:01pm On Mar 19
Ilekokonit:

Most men in the UK just grin and bear it or if you are radical enough and don't want to go to prison on trumped up domestic violence charges you just move out of the house to save your sanity and freedom.

Forget the children as kids in the UK WILL always gang up with their mother against the father.

MOST married men in the UK are suffering and smiling and the weakest ones have become girls blouses all in the name of my wife, my wife, my kids, my kids.

The VERY few men who have dutiful loyal wives in the UK were just DAMNED LUCKY.

Marriage the works over for men is a lose lose contraption and marriage is a case of fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

On more than one occasions you have mentioned your ex-wife in your posts.

Looking back, do you think you should have left her in Nigeria and just send money for upkeep?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Ilekokonit: 4:38pm On Mar 19
Raalsalghul:

On more than one occasions you have mentioned your ex-wife in your posts.

Looking back, do you think you should have left her in Nigeria and just send money for upkeep?

Husband living in one continent and wife in the other is not really marriage. I mentioned luck earlier and even in the UK I know some people who met in the UK and are still married although since we don't live with them we don't know the full story of their marriage.

Luck or the lack of it in anything is not something you can predict but if I knew what I know now, I would have delayed marriage if at all and would have married an English white woman as they seem to be more honest in and out of love (although you may have to deal with some subtle/ non subtle racism from some of their family members).

If I had married a black woman born and RAISED in the UK, the marriage might have lasted as these ones are also more honest and have more love in their hearts and will not be like some Naija raised women who show you fake love in Naija and become demons once you bring them to the UK.

Maybe marrying an illiterate Muslim woman is the solution for diasporan Nigerian men who still want to import a wife from Naija 'cos "genuine" Muslim women are less prone to seeking to kick the man out of his house in the UK, they frown at divorce, their families will even shut them down if they contemplate divorce and Muslim women in the UK are generally NOT into dragging power with their husbands.

The illiterate woman is less likely to access or want to follow toxic husband hating ideas on social media and the illiterate woman is always thinking of what her parents back home will say if she kicks her husband out once she gets to the UK.

I have a friend (bros actually) who brought his educated MUSLIM wife to the UK and after settling in the UK and realising that bros was not doing well financially, she got frustrated and phoned her mum in Kwara State to say she was tired of the marriage. Her Mum (a Muslim and an illiterate) told her to shut up and give the phone to her husband and her mum started begging my friend not to be angry at her daughter. The couple are still together more than 16 years on.

Another friend scared at how my Ex changed for the worse after 10 years of my bringing her to the UK (he knew my Ex in Naija) vowed that the night his wife lands in London, he would ask her to strip naked and stand on a bible and swear that she will not change into a monster. I'm not sure he fulfilled this pledge but knowing him, he probably did but I think his wife is still with him despite earning more than him (she is a hairdresser with her own salon) because a) she is not too educated and b) her mum is an illiterate who will not tolerate any talk of divorce from her and whenever she is playing up and my friend threatens to phone her mum in Naija to report her, she begs him not to as she does not want to be tongue lashed by her mum.

So, maybe the trick for those still wanting to import a wife from Naija is to go for a semi-illiterate or illiterate wife whose mum is an illiterate who will not tolerate any divorce talks from her daughter.

All in all, marriage NA STILL LUCK and NOBODY has the right formula for what I now feel is an unrealistic man made institution.

Of late, I'm beginning to believe that this marriage thing is a scam 'cos how do you expect 2 adults with 2 different brains and 2 different thought processes to love themselves forever ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by ISelectMySins: 9:17pm On Mar 19
Itisallright:
Another toddler with low IQ

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked

I wouldn't take offense.

After all, I just graduated from Balogun Comprehensive Model college here in Lagos with a First class honours degree in Mathematics, Civic Education, Intro Tech, English, Biology, Chemistry, and Agric at the age of 14.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Itisallright: 10:22pm On Mar 19
You dare not take offence kid, you're talking with your dad age mate, i graduated far before you were born, i had four boys already and have about 5 workers working for me, so bow your head and learn....
ISelectMySins:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked

I wouldn't take offense.

After all, I just graduated from Balogun Comprehensive Model college here in Lagos with a First class honours degree in Mathematics, Civic Education, Intro Tech, English, Biology, Chemistry, and Agric at the age of 14.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by onojaford(m): 12:26am On Mar 20
iCauseTrouble:
You can quote me or drop your account number when you have made up your mind on the business you want to go into. I will support you with something.
But depending on your location, you can go into pure water, egg reselling, akara, bread, fried yam, POS business as suggested by people on the thread.
I wish you success.

Wheelbarrow manufacturing. All tools, skills and shop almost available. Let's talk man.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by ISelectMySins: 9:03am On Mar 20
Itisallright:
You dare not take offence kid, you're talking with your dad age mate, i graduated far before you were born, i have four boys already and have about 5 workers working for me, so bow your head and learn....

cool cool shocked grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by vickthourh(m): 12:38am On Mar 21
Love800:
How do u market? This is my last question.
tell people and friends that you sell garri
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 6:31am On Mar 21
I think dis type of business, u will be selling in bags. And u dont need to rent a shop to sell. But u will have a store house.
Okay thanks very much.
vickthourh:
tell people and friends that you sell garri
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by vickthourh(m): 6:37am On Mar 21
Love800:
I think dis type of business, u will be selling in bags. And u dont need to rent a shop to sell. But u will have a store house.
Okay thanks very much.
my pleasure
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Geovanni412(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26
Love800:
Can u explain more on dis?
How will one make money with coaching?

DM me. Same handle on telegram.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by tusinsola(f): 5:03pm On Mar 26
You can use just a small portion of it to register for IAS ,you can register for 16k. ,45k or108 k and start earning everyday.100 percent legit and use the remaining for your desired business.You wants to know more you can contact me on Whatsapp 08022977800.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Baolak(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26
yaseer111:
Good morning Nairalanders

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

Edible mushroom cultivation business
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Trevor125: 8:21pm On Mar 26
sukar886:
If you are in aba or onitsha,there is this female rubber slippers the buy 1500,then sell it at bush market 2500,everyday u go to different bush market and sell iy, thats what my guy tha lives in uyo is doing, he is making it, he buys from ariaria market aba, then take it to villages in akwa ibom state
boss, how's things biz drop your number biko.. I want connect am give person
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 6:02am On Mar 27
Your number is not on your profile.

But can u give me an insight about what u trying to say. Just an insight. Not explanation.
Geovanni412:

DM me. Same handle on telegram.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Geovanni412(m): 6:28am On Mar 27
Love800:
Your number is not on your profile.

But can u give me an insight about what u trying to say. Just an insight. Not explanation.

Not my number, chief

Search for same username profile on telegram, geovanni412 and send a message

The best insight you'll get is from Gemini ai . Just take the naked idea and ask it questions there.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Love800(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27
Am not on telegram.

Okay, tanks for ur time though.
Geovanni412:

Not my number, chief

Search for same username profile on telegram, geovanni412 and send a message

The best insight you'll get is from Gemini ai . Just take the naked idea and ask it questions there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. / Reject Dirty Naira Notes From The Bank- CBN / What Can I Import From USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.