Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? (6862 Views)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / Why Do People Fear Celestial Church People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by blueAgent(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17
chieveboy:

This is a subject with proven scientific fact.

Which fact?

Proven by who?
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Wellington123: 9:36pm On Mar 17
chieveboy:
Religious confusion, ignorance and fear are the answer.

This subject leaves the average religionist dazed from the back and forth involved. He thanks God every morning for not allowing him to die to go to heaven to be with him and also ask God to not let him die...Huh

My spiritual path teaches you that you can visit heaven even before you die. This is because these so-called heavens are not designations and destinations outside of yourself.

Everyone is literally an intricate composite of all of the heavenly worlds. "Heaven is within you".

You learn the subtle art of dying daily which everyone does naturally anyways and calls it "a dream". The next phase is to be conscious in dreams and you have visited a heaven of your choice.

I am also an ECKist😜

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Lamanii22(f): 10:22pm On Mar 17
GanagiBitrus:
When someone dies, the family & loved ones left behind often pass through lot of stress. That's the major reason most people fear death.

The other reason is the death process which may be painful.

Remove these 2 factors, & most people have no reason to fear death. smiley

So accurate… it leaves everyone devastated….
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by RosyIsBlessed: 10:41pm On Mar 17
If you read your Bible well you'll read somewhere in the bible that says God created humans with living eternally. So to live forever is the sole aim of humans. That's why whenever there's danger you'll see everyone's first move is to run for their lives.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17
Nobody wan die but they wan go heaven grin
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by chieveboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17
blueAgent:

Which fact?

Proven by who?

That you're asking means it's going to be a difficult job for me...

I will conserve energy for now.

Meanwhile we're in the age the age of the Internet and a nascent AI. Don't let those go to waste.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by eleniyan2020: 4:12am On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:

So what's your own answer? Why do most people fear death?
nobody wants to die because no one knows what after death!
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by blueAgent(m): 8:53am On Mar 18
chieveboy:

That you're asking means it's going to be a difficult job for me...

I will conserve energy for now.

Meanwhile we're in the age the age of the Internet and a nascent AI. Don't let those go to waste.

Yeah, Internet and AI, but the truth is those information were uploaded by ppl who were influenced by their feelings or cultural beliefs.

There is no evidence of what you or those ppl claim in the Bible.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Topman7: 9:28am On Mar 18
PCHC:

Your whole imagination of heaven is vain and foolish. There is nothing boring about heaven. Infact, there are more varieties of things and activities in heaven and spiritual realms than there are yet in the physical world of mankind.

But even if it is about doing the same things in even, it is far from being boring. For instance, if a man is doing the same thing on earth repeatedly, it gets boring because it is part of the works of the earth to be consumed with boredom and vanity. But on the other hand, doing the same thing over and over in heaven never generates boredom but generates wonders and more revelation of glory the more the same thing is repeated.

I really do not want to call you a fool, but you are really far from true realities of the presence of God and the heavens.

You know the truth.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Successlane: 9:44am On Mar 18
Arobaga:
Why do Muslims run away from a moving truck

Yet it the only way to gain 7 brand new virgins

SUICIDE is a sin in islam.

I hope that explains that.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by GanagiBitrus: 9:44am On Mar 18
eleniyan2020:
nobody wants to die because no one knows what after death!
So what motivates you to stay alive is the UNKNOWN after death? Lol!
But you'll eventually face that unknown, SO WHY POSTPONE IT? smiley
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by chieveboy(m): 10:48am On Mar 18
blueAgent:

Yeah, Internet and AI, but the truth is those information were uploaded by ppl who were influenced by their feelings or cultural beliefs.

There is no evidence of what you or those ppl claim in the Bible.

Since when did the Bible became a book of scientific standard?

I suppose Joseph's dreams and interpretation of people's dreams are his personal feelings too.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by IsyakuSH: 10:50am On Mar 18
Yet it's is also the only way to hell
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Bruno3000(m): 11:48am On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:
When someone dies, the family & loved ones left behind often pass through lot of stress. That's the major reason most people fear death.

The other reason is the death process which may be painful.

Remove these 2 factors, & most people have no reason to fear death. smiley

Nobody knows what lies beyond this physical contraption. The fear of the unknown is the sole reason why people fear death.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by bobestman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18
You mean confused christians and muslims? Even the bible says heaven is on earth. No one goes to heaven by death. If you die, you go to the spiritual realm and exist as souls till your season of reincarnation on earth. In the bible Jeremiah was told he was known before he was born meaning he existed somewhere as soul before the soul recieved a spirit, entered a woman body via sex and came out as a human being. Also the dead can be called out from the soul realm or spirit world and talked to. Our ancestors did it. It also happened in the bible when the soul of Samuel was called out for questioning and he answered and went back. This show that their hell story was a lie cos they who know can still do it today. What I do is to expose their lies with the bible cos it is our book not theirs
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by GanagiBitrus: 12:53pm On Mar 18
Bruno3000:
Nobody knows what lies beyond this physical contraption. The fear of the unknown is the sole reason why people fear death.
So what motivates you to stay alive is the FEAR OF UNKNOWN after death? Lol!
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by justlove91(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18
chieveboy:
Religious confusion, ignorance and fear are the answer.

This subject leaves the average religionist dazed from the back and forth involved. He thanks God every morning for not allowing him to die to go to heaven to be with him and also ask God to not let him die...Huh

My spiritual path teaches you that you can visit heaven even before you die. This is because these so-called heavens are not designations and destinations outside of yourself.

Everyone is literally an intricate composite of all of the heavenly worlds. "Heaven is within you".

You learn the subtle art of dying daily which everyone does naturally anyways and calls it "a dream". The next phase is to be conscious in dreams and you have visited a heaven of your choice.

You mean the moment I realize I'm dreaming I'm already in heaven??
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by eleniyan2020: 2:52pm On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:

So what motivates you to stay alive is the UNKNOWN after death? Lol!
no one can postpone is time of death,you don't know when death is coming,is a most for everyone,life is what we are experiencing, so you don't want to go experience what you don't know about..
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Tellmeastory: 4:28pm On Mar 18
blueAgent:

Which fact?

Proven by who?

Proven by the MILLIONS of people that have had Near-Death Experiences (NDE) and Out of Body Experiences, and returned to give account.

On this site there are thousands of testimonies from all over the world. Educate yourself:

www.nderf.org
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by chieveboy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18
justlove91:

You mean the moment I realize I'm dreaming I'm already in heaven??

Heaven has many levels. Unfortunately the Christian Bible offers little information on this other than Paul hinting at it when he said he was taken to the Third one.

To answer your question, any dream you have is 95% like occurring in the fort heaven and you don't need to be aware you're dreaming for this to be true.

The first heaven births physical reality, hence the similarity in appearance. Talking to people in dreams in places that looks 100% earth is talking to same person's albeit from the other side of existence.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by blueAgent(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18
Tellmeastory:

Proven by the MILLIONS of people that have had Near-Death Experiences (NDE) and Out of Body Experiences, and returned to give account.

On this site there are thousands of testimonies from all over the world. Educate yourself:

www.nderf.org

Like I said b4, all those claims are contrary to GOD'S word, secondly so many of such claims have been proven to be false.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by blueAgent(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18
chieveboy:

Since when did the Bible became a book of scientific standard?

I suppose Joseph's dreams and interpretation of people's dreams are his personal feelings too.

Is dream scientific, can science explain the supernatural?
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by chieveboy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18
blueAgent:

Is dream scientific, can science explain the supernatural?

Yes.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Bruno3000(m): 5:56am On Mar 19
GanagiBitrus:

So what motivates you to stay alive is the FEAR OF UNKNOWN after death? Lol!
If I point a gun at you, what is the first that would come to your mind? Or have u been dead before to know what is on the other side?
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by GanagiBitrus: 6:39am On Mar 19
Bruno3000:
If I point a gun at you, what is the first that would come to your mind? Or have u been dead before to know what is on the other side?

If a gun is pointed at me, 1st FEAR is the pain & harm that will be caused by gunshot wounds.
2nd FEAR is all my loves ones & dependants that would be devastated by my possible death - God forbid.

If fear of the unknown after death was a major factor, then even those in their 80s & 90s will still be terrified of death.
My old man died at 87 & he was at peace with himself, smiling even at the point of death.

The only time one is afraid of afterlife, is when the person believes in existence of hellfire & that he may end up there, but that fear is easily taken care of by Christianity & other religions.
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by blueAgent(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19
chieveboy:

Yes.

How?

I don't mean after thoughts.

I mean dreams that foretell future occurance
Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by Bruno3000(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19
GanagiBitrus:

If a gun is pointed at me, 1st FEAR is the pain & harm that will be caused by gunshot wounds.
2nd FEAR is all my loves ones & dependants that would be devastated by my possible death - God forbid.

If fear of the unknown after death was a major factor, then even those in their 80s & 90s will still be terrified of death.
My old man died at 87 & he was at peace with himself, smiling even at the point of death.

The only time one is afraid of afterlife, is when the person believes in existence of hellfire & that he may end up there, but that fear is easily taken care of by Christianity & other religions.
Lies. Man, like any other social animals fear death, not because of any loved ones that would be left behind, (even the old ones still fear death oga) but because no one actually knows what lies on the other side. Forget religious teachings, till we get there. The fear of dying is the major reason we humans keep struggling and hustling to stay alive. Simple, no they whine your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.