Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! (2214 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 7:04am On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

How more blind will you remain to see that Ezra 10:1-3 is referring to Exodus 34:15,16?
You just keep forcing it on Deuteronomy 17:17 which does not even tally with it!

Says the Liar who said that they were not in the bible until I showed that all the scriptures together are showing that God does not want anyone increasing or multiplying their wives.

Same devil who could not show how a second woman can enter to be a wife without breaking The Law and committing Adultery as proven by this case Re: Marrying A Second Wife Good Or Bad I Need Ur Opinion by Blunttruth: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I am a married man with 2kids but their is one big lady that I met she loves me very much ....since I Bleep that lady I can't get my eyes of her ....I have been thinking about her since after the marathon sex we hard last month... honestly I want to make her my second wife ....

The same evil asking people to commit Adultery and whorredom just like Satan. Without a doubt you are a Satan himself.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 7:06am On Mar 24
Veecruz:

Says the Liar who said that they were not in the bible until I showed that all the scriptures together are showing that Guy does not want anyone increasing or multiplying their wives.

Same devil who could not show how a second woman can enter to be a wife without breaking The Law and committing Adultery as proven by this case Re: Marrying A Second Wife Good Or Bad I Need Ur Opinion by Blunttruth: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I am a married man with 2kids but their is one big lady that I met she loves me very much ....since I Bleep that lady I can't get my eyes of her ....I have been thinking about her since after the marathon sex we hard last month... honestly I want to make her my second wife ....

The same evil asking people to commit Adultery and whorredom just like Satan. Without a doubt you are a Satan himself.

YOU SHOWED NOTHING!
YOU MISMATCHED EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE IGNORANT AND LACK UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE.

And what Book of the Bible are these verses from?

I'LL REPLY YOUR IGNORANCE FOREVER!
I HAVE YOUR TIME!! YOU LIAR, MISLEAD, SATANIC GRADE DECEIVER!!!

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 7:19am On Mar 24
Westerhoffe post=129078876

YOU SHOWED NOTHING!
YOU MISMATCHED EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE IGNORANT AND LACK UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE.

And what Book of the Bible are these verses from?

[color=#770077:

I HAVE YOUR TIME!! YOU LIAR, MISLEAD, SATANIC GRADE DECEIVER!!![/color]

Is the record of it not already posted and set in this thread? Typical devil, thinking that he can lie and deny everything and be perpetually raising new argument since he lost the last one. Now it's "what Book of the Bible are these verses from"

SEE, PROOF THAT YOU ARE A BLIND AND A DEVIL. grin grin grin cheesy grin

No Road, Devi! grin grin grin
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 7:22am On Mar 24
Veecruz:

Is the record of it not already posted and set in this thread? Typical devil, thinking that he can lie and deny everything.

MR LIAR AND MISMATCHER, YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TANGIBLE!

And I'll ask again, what Book of the Bible are these verses and the story you quoted from?

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 7:30am On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

MR LIAR AND MISMATCHER, YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TANGIBLE!

And I'll ask again, what Book of the Bible are these verses and the story you quoted from?

Mr Devil, The Evil, the records are here for all to see. grin And your perpetual plan of making new new argument when you cannot answer the last point has failed and will not work. grin grin cheesy

No Road! Mr Devil, the Liar and Deputy Satan. grin

Absolutely no Road. grin grin grin

There is no valid argument against the Truth. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 7:56am On Mar 24
Veecruz:

Mr Devil, The Evil, the records are here for all to see. grin And your perpetual plan of making new new argument when you cannot answer the last point has failed and will not work. grin grin cheesy

I'll say again, MR LIAR AND MISMATCHER, YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TANGIBLE!

GIVE ME JUST ONE VERSE FROM THE BIBLE WHERE GOD SAID HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE IS ADULTERY.

Since you can't, just accept you lack understanding of the Bible; sit down and learn humbly
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 7:59am On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

I'll say again, MR LIAR AND MISMATCHER, YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TANGIBLE!

GIVE ME JUST ONE VERSE FROM THE BIBLE WHERE GOD SAID HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE IS ADULTERY.

Since you can't, just accept you lack understanding of the Bible; sit down and learn humbly

And I'll answer again Mr Devil, The Evil, the records are here for all to see that I have answered you and that when you could not answer, you move to start another argument in a perpetual plan of making new new argument when you cannot answer the last point. So your plan has failed and will not work. grin grin cheesy

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 8:57am On Mar 24
Veecruz:

And I'll answer again Mr Devil, The Evil, the records are here for all to see that I have answered you and that when you could not answer, you move to start another argument in a perpetual plan of making new new argument when you cannot answer the last point. So your plan has failed and will not work. grin grin cheesy

Where in what verses/verse in the Bible did GOD say taking more than one wife is adultery? That's all I asked you but to avoid answering, since you cannot find any because GOD never said so, you resorted to name-calling! "Devil, Satan, Muslim, bla bla bla."

Just provide one only, you can't, having realized I've exposed your ignorance to the world and to you.

Give me just one verse where GOD said what you claimed.
Or do you think I'm a sheeple anyone can just lie to and programme the way you were programmed?
To believe all what your pastors say without checking if they're saying the truth or not?
I'm not that kind of a person!

GIVE ME JUST ONE VERSE WHERE GOD SAID DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE WIFE FOR IT IS ADULTERY.

Stop trying to cover up your lies and ignorance with laughs and emojis.

On this topic on this thread, you're in for a long ride.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by advocatejare(m): 9:05am On Mar 24
Veecruz:
Deuteronomy 17:17, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away::

This proves that all who say God approves polygamy and does not condemn it are Liars and Devils and children of Satan!
Please stop misinterpreting the Bible out of context.

To get the better understanding of the verse you quoted, start reading from verse 14, God was talking about the king of Israel not the general population and he didn’t say that he forbade polygamy, He just said that the King must not acquire many wives for himself so that they don’t turn his heart away, Solomon broke this law and they turned away his heart from God

14“When you come to the land that the LORD your God is giving you, and you possess it and dwell in it and then say, I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are around me“

Then verse 17 made us know that God was talking about the King

“And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold”
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by bobestman(m): 9:25am On Mar 24
This kid never learn. You twist God's word anyhow you like. You call God a liar when you go against his laws. You also bring his wrath on yourself when you teach things you don't understand. When God never condemn sth and it is clearly written all over the bible with examples, it is not a sin. When laws are given concerning sth, it is not a sin and since God gave it, it is a Law. Don't go against it or call it evil. Deu 17:17 is an advice to king against acquiring too much wealth. Multiplying WIVES means TOO MANY WIVES. Some kings normally has more than 5. 1 or 2 is ok. The later verse also taught against multiplying horses. The point is that kings should beware of TOO MUCH of everything which is bad. You only choose verses that say what you want BUT NEVER READ CONTEXT TO UNDERSTAND. The messiah came to fulfill God's laws and never went against his father any day. You said somewhere that the law was not abolished and now going against what God gave laws on. Aren't you the devil? Go and learn kid

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 10:56am On Mar 24
advocatejare:

Please stop misinterpreting the Bible out of context.

To get the better understanding of the verse you quoted, start reading from verse 14, God was talking about the king of Israel not the general population and he didn’t say that he forbade polygamy, He just said that the King must not acquire many wives for himself so that they don’t turn his heart away, Solomon broke this law and they turned away his heart from God

14“When you come to the land that the LORD your God is giving you, and you possess it and dwell in it [/b]and then say, [b]I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are around me“

Then verse 17 made us know that God was talking about the King

“And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold”

And I have respectfully asked all of you saying this
"from where would the king come from? Is it from the sky or amongst the people of Israel?

And thank God you said tto get a better understanding you we should start from verse 14, "When you come to the land that the LORD your God is giving you, and you possess it.." who is the "you" there? Is it a King or the people?

And in line with this Law did God ever choose a king having wives?

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by advocatejare(m): 11:13am On Mar 24
Veecruz:

And I have respectfully asked all of you saying this
"from where would the king come from? Is it from the sky or amongst the people of Israel?

And thank God you said tto get a better understanding you we should start from verse 14, "When you come to the land that the LORD your God is giving you, and you possess it.." who is the "you" there? Is it a King or the people?

And in line with this Law did God ever choose a king having wives?

I’m asking you too: does many wives mean 2 wives?
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 11:44am On Mar 24
bobestman:
This kid never learn. You twist God's word anyhow you like. You call God a liar when you go against his laws. You also bring his wrath on yourself when you teach things you don't understand. When God never condemn sth and it is clearly written all over the bible with examples, it is not a sin. When laws are given concerning sth, it is not a sin and since God gave it, it is a Law. Don't go against it or call it evil. Deu 17:17 is an advice to king against acquiring too much wealth. Multiplying WIVES means TOO MANY WIVES. Some kings normally has more than 5. 1 or 2 is ok.

You bring wrath on yourself when you sin and cause others to sin. And having 2 wives is a multiplication of the 1 wife into 2,

And God does not want "normally" only "Holy" and He also Commanded that we should never "follow the multitude to sin" like Ezra , Johan, Jonathan, Jahaziel, and co did not join the people to sin.

bobestman:

The later verse also taught against multiplying horses...

But it did not talk about the multiplying sheep and goats but only the 2 things whose multiplication whose multiplication have a very bad and immoral meaning.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

You bring wrath on yourself when you sin and cause others to sin. And having 2 wives is a multiplication of the 1 wife into 2,

And God does not want "normally" only "Holy" and He also Commanded that we should never "follow the multitude to sin" like Ezra , Johan, Jonathan, Jahaziel, and co did not join the people to sin.

But it did not talk about the multiplying sheep and goats but only the 2 things whose multiplication whose multiplication have a very bad and immoral meaning.

Are you still having difficulty understanding the English used there?

Deuteronomy 17:17 Was referring to the kings the people will choose to raise over them, and not the people.
Stop arguing blindly and arrogantly.

Deuteronomy 17 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁴ When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;
¹⁵ Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
¹⁶ But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
¹⁷ Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

Honestly speaking, your English teacher should refund you… he/she did a very very bad job.
The following is from EASY TO READ VERSION:

Deuteronomy 17:14-17
Easy-to-Read Version
How to Choose a King
14 “You will enter the land that the Lord your God is giving you. You will take that land and live in it. Then you will say, ‘We will put a king over us, like all the nations around us.’ 15 When that happens, you must be sure to choose the king that the Lord your God chooses. The king over you must be one of your own people. You must not make a foreigner your king. 16 The king must not get more and more horses for himself. And he must not send people to Egypt to get more horses, because the Lord has told you, ‘You must never go back that way.’ 17 Also, the king must not have too many wives, because that will make him turn away from the Lord. And he must not make himself rich with silver and gold.

What's so difficult for you here?
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 1:08pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

Are you still having difficulty understanding the English used there?

Deuteronomy 17:17 Was referring to the kings the people will choose to raise over them, and not the people.
Stop arguing blindly and arrogantly.

Now it's the people that will choose their king, Where God directly had Said that He will choose their king; You don't know how to read and understand and you ought to refund your parents their money for sending you to school was a complete disaster and a nullity.

If you were a Christian then you would have known that God Laws are always directed to both the people and their King

14 If ye will fear the Lord, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the Lord your God:

15 But if ye will not obey the voice of the Lord, but rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then shall the hand of the Lord be against you, as it was against your fathers...

But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed, both ye and your king.

Every Christian knows this and that is why you saw Ezra , Johan, Jonathan, Jahaziel, and co did not join the people to sin,

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

Now it's the people that will choose their king, Where God directly had Said that He will choose their king; You don't know how to read and understand and you ought to refund your parents their money for sending you to school was a complete disaster and a nullity.

If you were a Christian then you would have known that God Laws are always direct to both the people and their King

13 Now therefore behold the king whom ye have chosen, and whom ye have desired! and, behold, the Lord hath set a king over you.

14 If ye will fear the Lord, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the Lord your God:

15 But if ye will not obey the voice of the Lord, but rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then shall the hand of the Lord be against you, as it was against your fathers...

Every Christian knows this and that is why you saw Ezra , Johan, Jonathan, Jahaziel, and co did not join the people to sin,

We don't need this long epistle.

Deuteronomy 17:14-17 was to their kings.

Stop twisting the Bible.

Read in EASY TO READ VERSION and see what it says.

Easy-to-Read Version
How to Choose a King
14 “You will enter the land that the Lord your God is giving you. You will take that land and live in it. Then you will say, ‘We will put a king over us, like all the nations around us.’ 15 When that happens, you must be sure to choose the king that the Lord your God chooses. The king over you must be one of your own people. You must not make a foreigner your king. 16 THE KING MUST NOT get more and more horses for himself. And he must not send people to Egypt to get more horses, because the Lord has told you, ‘You must never go back that way.’ 17 Also, THE KING MUST NOT have too many wives, because that will make him turn away from the Lord. And he must not make himself rich with silver and gold.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 1:18pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

We don't need this long epistle.

Deuteronomy 17:14-17 was to their kings.

Stop twisting the Bible.

All Laws of God are directed to both the people and their Kings.

Stop being a devil and inviting people to sin and be consumed by God.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

Deuteronomy 17:17 is for kings and not the people.

Easy-to-Read Version
How to Choose a King
14 “You will enter the land that the Lord your God is giving you. You will take that land and live in it. Then you will say, ‘We will put a king over us, like all the nations around us.’ 15 When that happens, you must be sure to choose the king that the Lord your God chooses. The king over you must be one of your own people. You must not make a foreigner your king. 16 THE KING MUST NOT get more and more horses for himself. And he must not send people to Egypt to get more horses, because the Lord has told you, ‘You must never go back that way.’ 17 Also, THE KING MUST NOT have too many wives, because that will make him turn away from the Lord. And he must not make himself rich with silver and gold.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 1:36pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

Deuteronomy 17:17 is for kings and not the people.

For Spirit and Truth, read KJV. Every Christian knows this and not those fake watered down devil bibles that are always trying to make people not feel like sinners and not feel bad for sinning.

14 If ye will fear the Lord, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then shall [b]both ye and also the king that reigneth over you
continue following the Lord your God:

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 1:41pm On Mar 24
advocatejare:

I’m asking you too: does many wives mean 2 wives?

I asked you first!

Answer mine and then I'll answer yours, Stop committing the fallacy of reversing the burden of proof.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by truespeak: 1:42pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

For Spirit and Truth, read KJV. Every Christian knows this and not those fake watered down devil bibles that are always trying to make people not feel like sinners and not feel bad for sinning.

Your point has been made and any who loves or wants the truth has seen it.

So do not bother yourself further with his repeating himself over and over.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

From which version have I been quoting from you all these while?
It's from KJV!

Deuteronomy 17:14-17 there speaks to Kings.

The KING shall not multiply horses to himself...
The KING shall not multiply wives to himself…

What is difficult for you to understand here?
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 1:48pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

It's from KJV!

All Laws of God are directed to both the people and their Kings. Every Christian knows this.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by truespeak: 1:48pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

It's from KJV!

So Kings fall from the sky? And not from amongst us? Guy you have no argument. But I see you just love the sound of your voice keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by advocatejare(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

I asked you first!

Answer mine and then I'll answer yours, Stop committing the fallacy of reversing the burden of proof.
The verse was clear that the instructions was to the king and that many wives was what God forbade for the king, two, three is not many, so a king is permitted to have two or three or any number deemed fit as “not many”

Stop adding to God’s word and stop twisting it. Have a nice day
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24
truespeak:

So Kings fall from the sky? And not from amongst us? Guy you have no argument. But I see you just love the sound of your voice keyboard.

Why did GOD then single out the statements to KINGS and not to the people?

GOD said the king must not… you said it is to the whole people; are the whole people kings? How much more confusing can you be to yourself?
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Veecruz: 1:54pm On Mar 24
truespeak:

I have been asking everyone saying this and no one is able to answer.

Sinners, always trying to stupidly defend their sins forgetting that Adam tried it and it did not work!

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by truespeak: 2:00pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

Why did GOD then single out the statements to KINGS and not to the people?

GOD said the king must not… you said it is to the whole people; are the whole people kings? How much more confusing can you be to yourself?

Guy, you know already that since the king must come from the people, the law is for the people but you love endless arguments ah!

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

Sinners, always trying to stupidly defend their sins forgetting that Adam tried it and it did not work!

truespeak:

Guy, you know already that since the king must come from the people, the law is for the people but you love endless arguments ah!

Are the whole people kings?
I've answered you but you rebuffed because the truth is not what you wanted to hear but your confused interpretation.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by truespeak: 2:02pm On Mar 24
Veecruz:

No mind dem o jare. Dey defend the indefensible like say e go save dem.
Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by truespeak: 2:08pm On Mar 24
Westerhoffe:

Are the whole people kings?
I've answered you but you rebuffed because the truth is not what you wanted to hear but your confused interpretation.

I do not have time for endless arguments.

As you already know that since the kings come from the people, the law is for all.

So you can keep turning it as you like, it does not change that fact especially as I have already seen that turn turn na your way.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24
truespeak:

Why did GOD then direct the statement to KINGS and not to the people?

GOD did not say, "NONE of you must multiply horses/wives to yourself…" but GOD said, The king must not…

If GOD is against marrying two wives, why did GOD say this to a man who has two wives:

Deuteronomy 21 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ IF A MAN HAVE TWO WIVES, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:
¹⁶ Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn:
¹⁷ But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Rumors About Olumba Olumba True? / Confessions Of An Evil Man / “mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.