Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church (2438 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Why It's Dangerous To Mix The Denominations (avoid those who cause division) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Mar 29
Michael547:
β–  So why you come dey tell us your own understanding 😁😁😁 Leave people for nairaland with their understanding na
You are not making any sense! Na you get Nairaland? I come here to use my understanding the way I know to use it. What does it matter if you are used by me in the process of doing what my Master commands of me? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29
Straybullet:

How could I teach my child God's word...are you out of your mind?
Do you know what God's word is??
What is the job ofnthe holy spirit?
Abi you think the letter that killeth is the word of God??
πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„
Jehovahs witnesses πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29
Michael547:

To teach bible no be to teach person how to worship God😁😁 wow
So how you take know how to worship God😁😁
Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Straybullet: 10:34pm On Mar 29
MaxInDHouse:

When you want to lie and it's not working then you hide your shame behind smileys!

Jesus said:

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

Oya try another lie! cheesy

Until you can explain fhe difference between what the bible calls the letter that killeth, and the spirit that gives life, you will never understand that verse of scripture.

Jesus said the words I speak to you they are spirit

Again the bible says he taught differently from the Pharisees, he taught as someone who had authority.

You're just empty unspirutual ignorant Jehovah's Witnesses who think to open bible and yaketi yak is teaching.

You see why you have been teaching for decades and yet only producing superficial people who never encountered Jesus Christ.

When you understand the real meaning of teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, you will realize its totally out of your power as a mere human.

The Holy spirit is the teacher of the believer , teaching the saints is his ministry, and he does it by what the bible calls an unction in 1 John .

Clearly Jehovah's Witnesses read the bible like a social studies textbook.

Sorry, I'm not to blame for your lack of understanding of the meaning of God's word.

3 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Straybullet: 10:35pm On Mar 29
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg leave his thread for him after all only JWs responded that means all others who often try to argue blindly against JWs have taken him and his friends to be insanes.

Watch how Achorladey will leave the thread once JWs no longer makes comments! wink

When you've been defeated on all points and you seek to save face grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by johnw47: 12:02am On Mar 30
achorladey:

You don't know this guy. This one that lied against the holy spirit regarding what Peter was doing in the acts of apostles as it concerns the death Ananias and Sapphira

would like to see that post.
mad max is no stranger to lying against the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 2:58pm On Mar 30
Straybullet:

When you've been defeated on all points and you seek to save face grin

That's the way their mode of operation is. He has to save his face alongside his madness and insanities peddling brains for another time.

You see when I exposed their lies and manipulations, he choose to run away with the excuse....

Watch how Achorladey will leave the thread once JWs no longer makes comments!

grin grin grin grin

They should not even argue against the title of your thread. You know why? Read what follows from their own watchtower they give people...

Today only one organization is exclaiming about this real peril. This is the New World society of Jehovah’s witnesses. For many years now they have diligently sounded the warning. All others have remained silent. This very silence is the sign of a false religion. The Bible calls false religionists β€œdumb dogs” because they do not exclaim in warning: β€œThey are all without knowledge; they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; dreaming, lying down, loving to slumber.”—Isa. 56:10, AS…

You see how they call other Christian denominations
1. Dumb dogs
2. False religionist grin grin grin

Russell their founding father stated..... Organization(organized Christian denominations) is wholly unnecessary

Rutherford the one who hijacked it from the dead Russell said......... Religion is a snare and a racket grin grin

Please ask Michael547 is he in support of what their GODS of men stated above or not? What religion is Rutherford referring to as a SNARE and a RACKET?

Let them try to answer and see more madness and insanities peddling from their brains. That wolf in sheep clothing tendency can be clearly seen. They know deep down in their hearts that all other Christian denominations are false as part of the teachings of their GODS of men but here they are trying to tell you saying denominations is of man and not of God means you are a liar and that by extension you saying those denominations are earthly means they are false also made you a liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:00pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense! Na you get Nairaland? I come here to use my understanding the way I know to use it. What does it matter if you are used by me in the process of doing what my Master commands of me? lipsrsealed

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Aemmyjah(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:

I come here to use my understanding the way I know to use it.

Only true disciple πŸ˜‚
Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:10pm On Mar 30
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg leave his thread for him after all only JWs responded that means all others who often try to argue blindly against JWs have taken him and his friends to be insanes.

Watch how Achorladey will leave the thread once JWs no longer makes comments! wink

Straybullet see the madness and insanities peddling from MaxInDHouse brains peddling lies and manipulations.

Abeg leave his thread for him after all only JWs responded

Ask him to go back to page one of this thread and point out just one single Jehovah’s witnesses there.

that means all others who often try to argue blindly against JWs have taken him and his friends to be insanes.

Now he has to attack you by saying you are insane just like he always does when I expose his madness and insanities peddling. Then he lied by saying all didn't respond. grin grin

Watch how Achorladey will leave the thread once JWs no longer makes comments!

An attempt to first go away hiding to allow the temperature cool over their lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains. He will show up later to advance more lies and manipulations grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:11pm On Mar 30
Aemmyjah:

Only true disciple πŸ˜‚

Only true Christians grin grin grin You see the common denominator. Madness and insanities peddling too much for una brains grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:13pm On Mar 30
Straybullet:

Until you can explain fhe difference between what the bible calls the letter that killeth, and the spirit that gives life, you will never understand that verse of scripture.

Jesus said the words I speak to you they are spirit

Again the bible says he taught differently from the Pharisees, he taught as someone who had authority.

You're just empty unspirutual ignorant Jehovah's Witnesses who think to open bible and yaketi yak is teaching.

You see why you have been teaching for decades and yet only producing superficial people who never encountered Jesus Christ.

When you understand the real meaning of teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, you will realize its totally out of your power as a mere human.

The Holy spirit is the teacher of the believer , teaching the saints is his ministry, and he does it by what the bible calls an unction in 1 John .

Clearly Jehovah's Witnesses read the bible like a social studies textbook.

Sorry, I'm not to blame for your lack of understanding of the meaning of God's word.

The problem started with the fact that they think they have all the knowledge about the manifestation of the Holy spirit grin grin grin

The same people that will tell you that the gifts of holy spirit stopped after the death of the apostles will tell you they have elders in their midst that have the gifts of holy spirit grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Straybullet: 4:11pm On Mar 30
achorladey:

That's the way their mode of operation is. He has to save his face alongside his madness and insanities peddling brains for another time.

You see when I exposed their lies and manipulations, he choose to run away with the excuse....

grin grin grin grin

They should not even argue against the title of your thread. You know why? Read what follows from their own watchtower they give people...

You see how they call other Christian denominations
1. Dumb dogs
2. False religionist grin grin grin

Russell their founding father stated..... Organization(organized Christian denominations) is wholly unnecessary

Rutherford the one who hijacked it from the dead Russell said......... Religion is a snare and a racket grin grin

Please ask Michael547 is he in support of what their GODS of men stated above or not? What religion is Rutherford referring to as a SNARE and a RACKET?

Let them try to answer and see more madness and insanities peddling from their brains. That wolf in sheep clothing tendency can be clearly seen. They know deep down in their hearts that all other Christian denominations are false as part of the teachings of their GODS of men but here they are trying to tell you saying denominations is of man and not of God means you are a liar and that by extension you saying those denominations are earthly means they are false also made you a liar.

They will only be content if I join their group...that will never happen Michael547 and MaxInDHouse

4 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30
Straybullet:

They will only be content if I join their group...that will never happen Michael547 and MaxInDHouse

I am deleting all my comments on your thread.

Please format our names from your system after all your thread is not about our religion so let others claiming Christians come in to reason with you and your friends.

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by johnw47: 11:06pm On Mar 30
lost false jw mad max, yet again you lied against the Holy Spirit saying; The Holy Spirit killed a couple in their midst (Ananias and Sapphira)
because Jesus didn't teach His followers to share money.

the truth is: the Holy Spirit killed Ananias and Sapphira because they lied to HIM
witholding some of the money they said they had to share

MaxInDHouse: They came together in Jesus name but since he didn't teach them to share money after meetings the spirit of God killed a couple in their midst.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32Β  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

it's amazing how the worst sinners claim to be of God - puffed up delusions of grandeur

4 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 12:14am On Mar 31
Straybullet:

this is what they hate to see looool

2 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 12:22am On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

Please format our names from your system after all your thread is not about our religion so let others claiming Christians come in to reason with you and your friends.

loooool! Caught as usual in his lies and manipulations. Now that you have been exposed terribly, you want to cover it up.

Cc: Emusan, Oteneaaron, Courz.

aemmyjah the madness and insanities peddler, come and second your brother. Looool!

4 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 12:23am On Mar 31
johnw47:
lost false jw mad max, yet again you lied against the Holy Spirit saying; The Holy Spirit killed a couple in their midst (Annanias and Saphiras)
because Jesus didn't teach His followers to share money.

the truth is: the Holy Spirit killed Annanias and Saphiras because they lied to HIM
witholding some of the money they said they had to share

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32 And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

it's amazing how the worst sinners claim to be of God - puffed up delusions of grandeur

well done. You go to it even before I respond to your request.
Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Straybullet: 1:32am On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

As you please sir.

I have sacrificed greater things for the truth !

5 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by oteneaaron(m): 6:40am On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

Run away with your tails between your legs!

What a big SHAME!

😁😁😁

A JW "Elder" who cannot stand his ground!

Wonders shall never end.

4 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by oteneaaron(m): 6:41am On Mar 31
achorladey:

loooool! Caught as usual in his lies and manipulations. Now that you have been exposed terribly, you want to cover it up.

aemmyjah the madness and insanities peddler, come and second your brother. Looool!

grin grin

He has no SHAME!

3 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by newbornmacho(m): 10:48am On Mar 31
achorladey:

The one founded by Charles Taze Russell grin grin grin hijacked later by Rutherford grin grin grin

The jehovahs witnesses are denomination with much arrogance and little knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by newbornmacho(m): 10:49am On Mar 31
achorladey:

Peddling his madness and insanities as usual a religious organization that cannot follow the simple instruction found in Acts 1:8 is the only church of Christ grin grin grin grin

Just one sculpture is enough where Jesus said the religious organization founded by Russell +/-150 years ago is church of Christ. A scripture is enough. grin grin grin

Cc: newbornmacho

The jehovahs witnesses are a group with much arrogance and little knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by newbornmacho(m): 10:50am On Mar 31
Kobojunkie:
God is anti-Religion and Religion is itself a collection of denominations. Whether you are dealing with the religion of Hinduism, Paganism, Islam, Judaism, Politics, Tradition, or even Christianity, they all follow the same structure, which is that they serve as the parent body for many sects/cults/groups grouped under them. undecided

The op is pushing a narrative that true faith in christ is devoid of denominations

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by newbornmacho(m): 10:52am On Mar 31
Michael547:

So we can never know anyone else who worships God.
So how were worshippers of God like paul, peter and Timothy and other able to know each other and work together?

From what he's saying, working together doesn't mean you must be 100 percent sure the person is a true worshipper

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by newbornmacho(m): 10:57am On Mar 31
Michael547:

Meaning that none of the apostles children were followers of christ.
They never heard about christ from their parents mouth.
And even if they did follow christ, their parents was never aware.
Oga do you see that you have a problem?
So why are you here discussing the bible with people if you are really not out of your mind and if you believe that you are a follower of christ?
So where are the family members that Jesus has promised to give to you?

But how can you dash your pikin salvation? Na family inheritance?
πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣

Abeg Kobojunkie has a better point

3 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by Emusan(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31
achorladey:

The next thing you'll see him doing to evade this shameful act is how to link that moniker with yours, or Oteneaaron, or Courz, or Myself then you see his brother who always feels his humiliation will come as a supporting striker grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:08pm On Mar 31
Emusan:

The next thing you'll see him doing to evade this shameful act is how to link that moniker with yours, or Oteneaaron, or Courz, or Myself then you see his brother who always feels his humiliation will come as a supporting striker grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

looool

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:27pm On Mar 31
newbornmacho:

The jehovahs witnesses are a group with much arrogance and little knowledge

that arrogance is even a serious problem with their members, they always remind members to be humble every time in their meetings.

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 3:53pm On Mar 31
oteneaaron:

grin grin

He has no SHAME!

he embarrassed himself and his religious organization., the reason he wants his words erased and running away from the thread. He even said this thread is not his religion loooool. You wonder the religion his madness and peddling brains now wants to talk about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 4:02pm On Mar 31
Straybullet:

As you please sir.

I have sacrificed greater things for the truth !

this thread really embarassed him, he was busy promoting other religious denomination which is as good as supporting what they call apostasy in his religious organisation.

1 Like

Re: Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church by achorladey: 4:05pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:

what an embarrassment. Madness and insanities peddling as usual

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Late Prophet Ajanaku's Wife Joy Ajanaku, Now In Charge Of His Church / (video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th / #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.