Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko (14818 Views)

Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / Kwamoti Laori: Each Rep Gets N100m For Constituency Project / SGF Office Gets N16bn For Constituency Projects In 2019 Budget - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko by Shimbo96(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18
peleson1:
Just imagine how these people eat dar and waste all our wealth and resources.

The senators do nothing with these money..
Some one was expelled , suspended for exposing the rot in the Senate . Just imagine that.

That NASS should be closed down and all senators and house of rep should go home .

We need put all the money together and use it for social security and welfare for Nigerians
he was suspended because he said there was two budgets and pretending not to know that the 3.7bn is for constituency project. I think most of you guys are dumb because constituency project money didn't just start yesterday but why are you guys ranting about Tinubu earlier? This is normal thing since early days but you are making it look like they just started it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Oil Can’t Save Venezuela, It Sure Can’t Save Nigeria Says Ben Murray / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking / Secession Must Be By Consensus - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.