Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Opposite Gender Friendship Is The Best, If You Wanna Live Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opposite Gender Friendship Is The Best, If You Wanna Live Long (169 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opposite Gender Friendship Is The Best, If You Wanna Live Long by Testiebobo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17
Opposite gender friendship is the best, if you wanna live long. Because;
1There is less competition
2less danger
3 most of the time you get good advise
4 You feel safe
5 no peer pressure and bad influence
I remember when i was in 100lv, my female friends will always dirturb me to read my books and be focused, but you see my male friends they will be disurbing me to play football and watch nude videos.
The disadvantages are very few!
Re: Opposite Gender Friendship Is The Best, If You Wanna Live Long by Balablue64: 7:24pm On Mar 17
Lol a chicken is always meant to be eaten and not for pet. If na me one day one day i don give am drink lash am.

(1) (Reply)

Is there Tuke Strike next week? / I Need A Hug!!! / A Short Story Of Two Cunny Friends (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.