Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy (5097 Views)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Quality20(m): 1:45am On Aug 07, 2019
yes, this was a question I got from a visitor. Well to begin with, d simple reason is because that's how they are brought up. Another is lack of sufficient exposure to other cultures like d case of kaduna, Kano n plateau states Hausa. This lack of exposure however makes them clean n chaste and are generally good marriage materials .Also u don't find brothels and hangouts like that in d state.
They are however open to marriage proposals and more than 98% of the ladies marry as virgins

5 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Bede2u(m): 3:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Quality20:
yes, this was a question I got from a visitor. Well to begin with, d simple reason is because that's how they are brought up. Another is lack of sufficient exposure to other cultures like d case of kaduna, Kano n plateau states Hausa. This lack of exposure however makes them clean n chaste and are generally good marriage materials .Also u don't find brothels and hangouts like that in d state.
They are however open to marriage proposals and more than 98% of the ladies marry as virgins
marriage proposals from who? Which southerner wants to marry an aboki girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Quality20(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Bede2u:
it's all a matter of choice, but one thing for sure is that these ladies are good, chaste and well brought up, they gonna make good wives

4 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by KfashionHubb: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Bede2u:
oga am ready to take a train from here to sokoto today and marry one of these girls..

Only problem I'll have is that they don't marry christains

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Mubby4luv(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2019
Haq haq haq��. Should we tell him?

5 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Bede2u(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
oga am ready to take a train from here to sokoto today and marry one of these girls..

Only problem I'll have is that they don't marry christains
ask any of those girls who is wizkid and watch her ask u if he is an imam

15 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by chiommy123(f): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Marketing strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Paxie55: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Yeah, it's true!!

They have the gifts of producing terrorists and tyrants aswel.

They are good people.

7 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Deepfeel(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Quality20:
it's all a matter of choice, but one thing for sure is that these ladies are good, chaste and well brought up, they gonna make good wives

So being an illiterate, dull, not knowing your left and right, makes a lady a good wife? These ladies are not as chaste and good as you think, they just lack exposure

14 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Generalwoodz(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2019
98% ? niggy you are so so wrong
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by deolurexy1(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Yoruba demons will not like that state

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by samisj4real(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2019
All what the op said was true..

Sokoto girls are just outta this world.

Wife materials is what all of them girls are made of..

@OP if you get money you go marry them despite you been a christain.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Bbbwings: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Mumu op.
So you were inserting pricks inside them to certify they are Virgins

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by SirWhiteFish: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2019
In 2013 I was privileged to travel there and spent like 3 months.
Very few of the girls where opened to sex even if they really like you. They won't even talk to you except if it's night or you get her digits. They marry early and are beautiful (maybe because they are young).
It was those days I met Medina. Medina my sweetheart! she was a little bothered when I told her I was a Christian but religion doesn't matter. Yeah, later we got together. Chai... I have not met a woman as beautiful as she was since then. She was 100%
She's married now tho with her third baby.
Me, am still a Bachelor

3 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by samisj4real(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
True let me share my experiences.
we'd be waiting
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Kingsteve(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
True let me share my experiences.
Oya na, fire dey go!
I like northern stories about their girls.
grin grin
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by KfashionHubb: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
samisj4real:
All what the op said was true..

Sokoto girls are just outta this world.

Wife materials is what all of them girls are made of..

@OP if you get money you go marry them despite you been a christain.
na lie
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by 11thGoldTREE: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
SirWhiteFish:

... I have not met a woman as beautiful as she was since then. She was 100%
Me, am still a Bachelor
earning 15k for one secondary school like that

Naa joke I dey oooo
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by SirWhiteFish: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
earning 15k for one secondary school like that
Naa joke I dey oooo
haba Bros. Una no dey forget anything for here...

2 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Quality20(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2019
deolurexy1:
well what can they do about it? just have to fall in line
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by deolurexy1(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Quality20:
well what can they do about it? just have to fall in line

Are you sure the ladies can hold themselves when they seem the handsome bearded Yoruba demons cheesy
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by superlightning: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Quality20:

On the other side of it, it makes them myopic, unexposed, dangerously curious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by vincentjk(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Their religion forbids much socialization. Even singing and acting of movies are forbided as well
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Quality20(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
superlightning:

On the other side of it, it makes them myopic, unexposed, dangerously curious.
there is nothing like dangerously curious. They may b curious and open for u to inculcate what u want in them, that is u grow together, which is quite better than marrying a lady who knows too much
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by superlightning: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Quality20:
there is nothing like dangerously curious. They may b curious and open for u to inculcate what u want in them, that is u grow together, which is quite better than marrying a lady who knows too much

I love ladies that knows too much but is wise enough not to be suseptible to negative influence. I love intelligent girls.
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Khaleell001(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
May God continue to preserve our northern sisters like that.

As for the guy who likes ladies that know too much.
You are already seeing the results of mistrust,discontentment and infedility writ large over our southern society.

I would rather marry a girl who has not seen or been exposed to any man that will love and grow with me than marry these over used, second hand and even fifth hand made ladies who will cheat or even kill you right under your nose because you fail to live up to their materialistic demands

These ladies are no doubt the true virtue of contentment and wife(s) indeed.

PS:I am a southerner lest some of you think I am from the north due to my moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 08, 2019
SirWhiteFish:

In 2013 I was privileged to travel there and spent like 3 months.
Very few of the girls where opened to sex even if they really like you. They won't even talk to you except if it's night or you get her digits. They marry early and are beautiful (maybe because they are young).
It was those days I met Medina. Medina my sweetheart! she was a little bothered when I told her I was a Christian but religion doesn't matter. Yeah, later we got together. Chai... I have not met a woman as beautiful as she was since then. She was 100%
Me, am still a Bachelor

Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Quality20(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
superlightning:

I love ladies that knows too much but is wise enough not to be suseptible to negative influence. I love intelligent girls.
I get ur point
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Quality20:
bro pls like hw much would be able to rent a single room in sokoto particularly in d capital or wammako.
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by Lonelypacifist6: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
deolurexy1:
Gave a girl a lift sometime ago, and I heard this stuff Yoruba demons, I asked for her name and she asked for mine when she found I was Yoruba she said I can't date a Yoruba demon they like breaking hearts and derive joy in it, funny this I never had the intention of asking for her number the jesture was altruistic.
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by dayorh0(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
my sokoto babe made my 1 year stay in sokoto wao. sokoto girls dope, the literate ones tho
Re: Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy by superlightning: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Khaleell001:
May God continue to preserve our northern sisters like that.

As for the guy who likes ladies that know too much.
You are already seeing the results of mistrust,discontentment and infedility writ large over our southern society.

I would rather marry a girl who has not seen or been exposed to any man that will love and grow with me than marry these over used, second hand and even fifth hand made ladies who will cheat or even kill you right under your nose because you fail to live up to their materialistic demands

These ladies are no doubt the true virtue of contentment and wife(s) indeed.

PS:I am a southerner lest some of you think I am from the north due to my moniker.

Infidelity, mistrust and so on is also obtainable among northerners. Believe me.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! / I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant / If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.