Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) (4001 Views)

These Images Will Make You Question The World. / These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Miracle112(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18
Ourtruth247:

I can't say for sure. But in my opinion and based on my research, they were wiped out because the vibration of the earth was too high for the controllers to inhabit. Humanity had gotten too spiritually aware as a whole that it scared them. The more spiritually advanced a species is, the less likely it is for these controllers to feed off of them. They needed to reset the earth and push a new system that would guarantee unending suffering, pain, fear and death for them to feed off of.

You need to understand that when a being attains spiritual awareness the physical form he inhabits ceases to matter. Death no longer exists and when the physical form dies, he can reincarnate into any physical form in any planet he chooses. So even though their bodies died, their souls are still incarnated elsewhere.

The beings that wiped them out are the beings that control the earth through their human puppets. They are interdimensional species that view the human race as food, just the same way we view goats and chickens as food. Imagine you wake up one morning and you realize that your chickens and goats are suddenly aware of their predicament and they refuse to be held captive? You will kill off all of them and try to rebreed new ones that will be as ignorant as you want.

So would you say that 4th realm dimensional entities are the controllers of the world ? since these 4th realm entities are more spiritually advanced than us and they can literally see the past, presence and future at the same time ?

If yes, what then would you say about 5th or higher dimensional entities?
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by advanceDNA: 7:34pm On Mar 18
DeepSight:

What are you saying. Stop being cryptic.

Annunakis are basically ancient humans from another planet. You can dispute that if you wish.

As for no history existing before 1700, that's absolutely wrong.

grin you are wrong
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Elzazzi: 7:40pm On Mar 18
Ourtruth247:

I am not trying to use documented history to disprove history, rather I am trying to show how inconsistent documented history is and how it contradicts itself.

Pencils have existed for a very long time. But in other to maintain their narrative, the controllers of our world assign dates to "inventions" that are really not inventions but reintroductions.

We are made to believe that things like cars, planes and bombs are a recent invention, whereas they've been here for thousands of years but were only reintroduced after the last reset.

@bolded I have once watched a documentary on this, but I wasn't too sure. Please can You share your source or some evidence to back it up.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18
OP

The earlier centuries are way sophisticated than us in technology and everything.

You believing they are crude according to history is your mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18
And their education system encourages imagination but ours is limited to books. That's why we're not growing

1 Like

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18
What led to my assertion is sculpturES IN MARBLE OR STONE.. AND THEY LOOK DAMN realistic.. WITH VEINS AND ALL..

IN THIS OUR AGE..WE CAN'T REPLICATE that....
SAME WITH PAINTINGS TOO.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by DeepSight(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18
advanceDNA:

grin you are wrong

No wahala. Since that's all you can say. I sha hope nothing like slave trade occurred before then. I also hope America was not discovered before then. I hope King Henry the 8th did not live before then. I hope Rome, Greece, Egypt, did not exist before then.

Good luck with your imaginations.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 7:53pm On Mar 18
Cymatics

Cymatics is the study of how sound frequencies affect matter. The most common example of this is when a piano is connected to a Chladni plate containing either sand or salt and notes of different frequency are played.

What we notice is that as the sound notes are played, the sand particles form complex geometric shapes. The higher the frequency, the greater the complexity of the materials.

The people that built these cathedrals weren't the underdeveloped middle age scavengers that the history books tell us of, rather they were technologically advanced people that understood cymatics to a high degree and understood how to generate energy from them, hence why they built these cathedrals for this purpose and used the ornamental patterns to denote the frequency generated by the structure.

In the images below you can see how the patterns in the cathedrals match the cymatic patterns produced by different sound notes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:22pm On Mar 18
Miracle112:

So would you say that 4th realm dimensional entities are the controllers of the world ? since these 4th realm entities are more spiritually advanced than us and they can literally see the past, presence and future at the same time ?

Yes. They are also the ones in control of the endless reincarnation cycle where the memories of souls are wiped out and put in new bodies and sent back to earth to start the process all over again.

They are stuck in 4th dimensional consciousness so they aren't inherently stronger than us. They are only stronger that a human soul if that human soul that isn't spiritually aware - a third dimension consciousness soul - the level that 99% of the human population is currently at.

Once a human soul attains spiritual awareness he attains 5th dimension consciousness and can break free from the soul recycling trap. A human soul can only attain 4th dimension consciousness when he sells his soul to an entity from the 4th dimension. The human puppets of these beings operate at that level of spiritual consciousness.

Yes, a 4th dimension soul can see into the past, present and future of this 3rd dimensional realm.

A soul operating at a 5th dimension consciousness loses all attachment to the physical form and doesn't care about death, weapons of mass destruction or material possessions. Such a soul would not even engage in a physical war, because war is at odds with that level of spiritual awareness. This makes the physical bodies of such a soul vulnerable to physical attacks by technologically advanced 4th dimension beings; but again, it doesn't matter because the body is just a temporary suit for the soul and you can kill the body, but not the soul.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by correctguy101(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18
Ourtruth247:

Yes. They are also the ones in control of the endless reincarnation cycle where the memories of souls are wiped out and put in new bodies and sent back to earth to start the process all over again.

They are stuck in 4th dimensional consciousness so they aren't inherently stronger than us. They are only stronger that a human soul if that human soul that isn't spiritually aware - a third dimension consciousness soul - the level that 99% of the human population is currently at.

Once a human soul attains spiritual awareness he attains 5th dimension consciousness and can break free from the soul recycling trap. A human soul can only attain 4th dimension consciousness when he sells his soul to an entity from the 4th dimension. The human puppets of these beings operate at that level of spiritual consciousness.

Yes, a 4th dimension soul can see into the past, present and future of this 3rd dimensional realm.

A soul operating at a 5th dimension consciousness loses all attachment to the physical form and doesn't care about death, weapons of mass destruction or material possessions. Such a soul would not even engage in a physical war, because war is at odds with that level of spiritual awareness. This makes the physical bodies of such a soul vulnerable to physical attacks by technologically advanced 4th dimension beings; but again, it doesn't matter because the body is just a temporary suit for the soul and you can kill the body, but not the soul.

Since you claim the pre-reset occupants of this planet were spiritually advanced, how then could a mere fourth dimensional entity override them in every way to the extent of annihilation? shocked

This ancestor thinks you're wrong on the bolded.

Existence could. truly have birthed races and beings who abhor vawulence and it's wahala still, there's no way wood can cut diamond. You see the difference?

Everything has levels, hierarchy or something like that.

Remember wood and diamond? Redo your thought experiment abeg...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by SporaD8: 10:43pm On Mar 18
correctguy101:

Since you claim the pre-reset occupants of this planet were spiritually advanced, how then could a mere fourth dimensional entity override them in every way to the extent of annihilation? shocked

Existence could. truly have birthed races and beings who abhor vawulence and it's wahala still, there's no way wood can cut diamond. You see the difference?

It will take a great deal of relearning for humans to understand and separate the carnal(body suit) from the spiritual(soul consciousness).
@bolded, The 5th dimension souls are on a soul journey in a 3D physical suit(not their real elements) hence they really don't see any big deal about shedding/abandoning that 3D body-suit(Death); unlike the 4D entities that are in their natural elements both physical and soul wise.
For illustration, A diver leaves it natural habitat(land) to go experience life with fishes in water.
If his frog-suit is destroyed, he can always float back to the surface and say, "What a wonderful experience!!!"
The issue of why he allowed less intelligent Fishes to destroy his suit didn't arise - He never went to there for permanent residence. He went just to have a great time!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 11:50pm On Mar 18
SporaD8:

It will take a great deal of relearning for humans to understand and separate the carnal(body suit) from the spiritual(soul consciousness).
@bolded, The 5th dimension souls are on a soul journey in a 3D physical suit(not their real elements) hence they really don't see any big deal about shedding/abandoning that 3D body-suit(Death); unlike the 4D entities that are in their natural elements both physical and soul wise.
For illustration, A diver leaves it natural habitat(land) to go experience life with fishes in water.
If his frog-suit is destroyed, he can always float back to the surface and say, "What a wonderful experience!!!"
The issue of why he allowed less intelligent Fishes to destroy his suit didn't arise - He never went to there for permanent residence. He went just to have a great time!

Great response. You put it perfectly.

We've been so indoctrinated to put so much attachment to our physical bodies.

It's sad that people can't understand that they are eternal souls existing in a temporary body. Imagine being attached to a physical form that doesn't even last 0.0000000000000000001% of your soul journey.

Why would a 5D consciousness engage in physical combat with a lower dimension being that thrives on wars and gains nourishment from causing harm to another being? Once he does that his consciousness drops because he immediately begins to operate on a consciousness of vengeance and hatred.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Vicboy1(m): 5:21am On Mar 19
Ourtruth247 pls tell us the extra ordinary powers high vibrational people possess

1 Like

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by heniford2: 5:27am On Mar 19
DeepSight:

How.

1. What are Annukakis?
2. What history didn't exist before 1700?
use ur Google bro
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by everythingtall3: 6:03am On Mar 19
You can not abbreviate " I am " to i'm
Seunpapa65:
Op make I no lie the more I try to understand your posts the more confused I'm

1 Like

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Kingray10: 7:41am On Mar 19
Ourtruth247:

I am going by official documented history of the pencil. The oldest known blueprint for the pencil was in the 16th century and there isn't a mention of any before that. The common method of writing at the time was still by feathers and ink.

At the time of the construction of the Reims cathedral in 1208, feather and ink was the only form of writing and such form of writing could never have been used to draw out an architectural design of that scale and complexity. Also bearing in mind that you also need rulers, compasses, french curves, set squares etc. All which supposedly didn't exist at the time.
What about a chalk and wall, we both know stones were used to draw in wall as far as cave men time.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by madscientist88(m): 7:53am On Mar 19
its amazing to come across your post after a while,how have you been?i must say i am impressed to see the level which you've gotten to on your journey to unraveling history. i wish to add here that we are essence from dead stars, also our souls is made of a mixture of souls to create our person same as the dna,cymatic patterns are similar to coherent resonance paterns, cymatic patterns are earth signs which emits lots of energy and frequency radiation from the earth while coherent resonance is simply the visible pattern of sound as seen through vibration.

in regards to our civilization with my personal knowledge and study, i figured out that earth itself might just be another world conquered to foster our existence, we might be the visitors here, right now im in period of mourning so i cant go deep into much of those details. just passing and giving my shout out . i use to own the omale88 account which was disabled.cheers
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:45am On Mar 19
madscientist88:
its amazing to come across your post after a while,how have you been?i must say i am impressed to see the level which you've gotten to on your journey to unraveling history. i wish to add here that we are essence from dead stars, also our souls is made of a mixture of souls to create our person same as the dna,cymatic patterns are similar to coherent resonance paterns, cymatic patterns are earth signs which emits lots of energy and frequency radiation from the earth while coherent resonance is simply the visible pattern of sound as seen through vibration.

in regards to our civilization with my personal knowledge and study, i figured out that earth itself might just be another world conquered to foster our existence, we might be the visitors here, right now im in period of mourning so i cant go deep into much of those details. just passing and giving my shout out . i use to own the omale88 account which was disabled.cheers

Thanks for the encouragement and thanks for your input. I am doing good.

I will explore some of the things you mentioned.

Sorry for your loss.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:47am On Mar 19
Kingray10:

What about a chalk and wall, we both know stones were used to draw in wall as far as cave men time.

I don't think you can use chalk and wall to make an architectural design of that size, precision and complexity. Buildings of this sort are built to last forever; weathering earthquakes, floods and other natural cataclysms. You don't design such a building with just chalk and wall.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by heniford2: 10:05am On Mar 19
Great minds
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by madscientist88(m): 10:33am On Mar 19
Ourtruth247:

Thanks for the encouragement and thanks for your input. I am doing good.

I will explore some of the things you mentioned.

Sorry for your loss.
thank you very much, Godspeed to you.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:47am On Mar 19
Ourtruth247:

I don't think you can use chalk and wall to make an architectural design of that size, precision and complexity. Buildings of this sort are built to last forever; weathering earthquakes, floods and other natural cataclysms. You don't design such a building with just chalk and wall.

I never chose 2 occupy anything

So u have been yarning dust

U keep talking as if u were there or as if am even choosing shit now.

This is not a choice and if u think suicide is the way out ,then go ahead.

We may do the same ,after you.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:53am On Mar 19
Miracle112:

The chickens are aware but they dont av weapons
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:54am On Mar 19
Ourtruth247:

Great response. You put it perfectly.

We've been so indoctrinated to put so much attachment to our physical bodies.

It's sad that people can't understand that they are eternal souls existing in a temporary body. Imagine being attached to a physical form that doesn't even last 0.0000000000000000001% of your soul journey.

Why would a 5D consciousness engage in physical combat with a lower dimension being that thrives on wars and gains nourishment from causing harm to another being? Once he does that his consciousness drops because he immediately begins to operate on a consciousness of vengeance and hatred.

Eternity is not a journey
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Fattprince23: 11:02am On Mar 19
correctguy101:

I guess you didn't see where he said the pre-reset didn't care about the body.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by DeepSight(m): 11:18am On Mar 19
heniford2:
use ur Google bro

Daft answer.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by correctguy101(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19
Fattprince23:

I guess you didn't see where he said the pre-reset didn't care about the body.

Oh I saw it.

And I hold that the body too can be elevated across dimensions. Hence my difficulty accepting a 5th dimensional race will be comfy possessing a weak 3rd dimensional body (as a race o)
Just like carbon with different arrangements has levels ... And who's to say only carbon-based life is possible across Existence?

As it should be, I guess we understand the dimensions and what it entails differently...

1 Like

Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by DeepSight(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19
correctguy101:

Oh I saw it.

And I hold that the body too can be elevated across dimensions. Hence my difficulty accepting a 5th dimensional race will be comfy possessing a weak 3rd dimensional body (as a race o)
Just like carbon with different arrangements has levels ... And who's to say only carbon-based life is possible across Existence?

As it should be, I guess we understand the dimensions and what it entails differently...

There is nothing like fifth dimension in the material world.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by fightingdemons: 7:11pm On Mar 19
Elzazzi:

@bolded I have once watched a documentary on this, but I wasn't too sure. Please can You share your source or some evidence to back it up.
what is the name of documentary
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by Fattprince23: 7:23pm On Mar 19
correctguy101:

Oh I saw it.

Well from the little I've heard, even if you attain enlightenment and you can go 5th dimensional realm you can't take your body, can you? Example of an enlightened minds are all these monks, 3 different movies I watch in front of death like this they will be calm and totally unafraid before being shot dead. Okay those are movies, what about the picture of a monk on nairaland by the explorer years ago that protested religious crises by burning himself to death without feeling pains or flinching very calm till he died. Those are men who knows it's only the body that is going. They are themselves are eternal and are going to a better place.
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by correctguy101(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19
Fattprince23:

Well from the little I've heard, even if you attain enlightenment and you can go 5th dimensional realm you can't take your body, can you? Example of an enlightened minds are all these monks, 3 different movies I watch in front of death like this they will be calm and totally unafraid before being shot dead. Okay those are movies, what about the picture of a monk on nairaland by the explorer years ago that protested religious crises by burning himself to death without feeling pains or flinching very calm till he died. Those are men who knows it's only the body that is going. They are themselves are eternal and are going to a better place.

The wonders of the mind are roo numerous to count.

Since the forces seem eternal and are ever present in every dimension, I just feel everything could be made to level up, whether material or not.

Not knowing how now won't stop me from thinking so

Greetings
Re: I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) by killsmith(f): 8:32pm On Mar 19
Ourtruth247:
Cymatics

Cymatics is the study of how sound frequencies affect matter. The most common example of this is when a piano is connected to a Chladni plate containing either sand or salt and notes of different frequency are played.

What we notice is that as the sound notes are played, the sand particles form complex geometric shapes. The higher the frequency, the greater the complexity of the materials.

The people that built these cathedrals weren't the underdeveloped middle age scavengers that the history books tell us of, rather they were technologically advanced people that understood cymatics to a high degree and understood how to generate energy from them, hence why they built these cathedrals for this purpose and used the ornamental patterns to denote the frequency generated by the structure.

In the images below you can see how the patterns in the cathedrals match the cymatic patterns produced by different sound notes.
Sacred geometry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / Is She Still A Virgin? / Estharfabian Is Vickybee (((serious Proof)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.