Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? (9947 Views)

Woman Turns Alien During Traditional Marriage In Enugu+pics / What Would You Do If She Turned Your "Will You Marry Me?" Proposal Down Publicly / She Turned My Proposal Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by ace4luv69(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
2 bottles just kips me goin as in unto d nxt one wink
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by ace4luv69(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
2 bottles just kips me goin as in unto d nxt one wink
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
xup freecocoa,hw r yhu doin?[pre][/pre]@op it looks like dis is d first tym dat a lady is turning yhu down?beta dust off the embarrassmnt nd throw em' deuce
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by thehunted(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]i hardly get turned down. u need to be her friend first then u take it a step further. you will definitely know what her answer would be even b4 u ask. If u`ve got the looks,u wont have any problem wink  wink  wink.[/size]
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by deotelan(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OP do Bruno Mars for her, go use yur hand catch Grenade or throw yourself in front of a Moving Train or simplest of all Use Razor Blade to write her full Name on yur chest with a picture tatoo of her on yur Bicep ok! One love! She's got no other choice but to let u in dude, lol,
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by TRACK: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Life goes on. Nothing happens.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Chimezie198(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
Kia, do u know how much this ring worth? U must accept o!
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by highland(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
smilling
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by latesco(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Repackage yourself and keep on trying,
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by joe4christ(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=75pt]Joe has never been turned down by a woman before, it just cant be, so i'm sorry OP i aint gat no clue what it feels like to be turned down by a lady, [/size] cool
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by kunlaxo: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
guy go back an convince her again because some of them only pretend just to see how serious and responsible u are, if after that she still refuse u then leave her to her faith, time will tell just go Behind up yourself and move on in life d right one will surface.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
gotta dust ur butt and move on
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
joe4christ:

[size=16pt]Joe has never been turned down by a woman before, it just cant be, so i'm sorry OP i aint gat no clue what it feels like to be turned down by a lady, [/size] cool

Ok.

So how do you feel when you get turned down by men you propose to?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by ogaga25(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
is dis ur first time? lol very fanny
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
PLENTYNAIR:

gotta dust your butt and move on
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by codemb: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
av u been disapointed before?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
When a guy is rejected, he feels hurt but eventually moves on like nothing happened.
When a girl is rejected, she becomes a vindictive b[i]i[/i]tch grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by amstamon: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
The poster is obvously lying.

For a guy to propose to a girl, that means he has knwon the girl for sometime and comfortable with her company to a large extent and really like or loves her.

So if/when this guy proposes to this girl and she turns her down, what he'll feel cannot be embarrasment. What he'll feel is sadness. And perhaps some degree of puzzlement, surprise or confusion.

If the major emotion a guy feels after proposing to a girl and he gets turned down is embarassment, then he deserves to be turned down. That means the girl get sense well well.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Theblessed(f): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=16pt]Why not wring your neck for being rejected since your are emotionally and psychologically unstable to handle rejection.  Everyone at one point in their lives, would experience rejections and that's part of life and the way, the cookies crumbles, ok!

But have you ever rejected something or someone in life?  Maybe you understand, how it feels when its dished at you so, deal with it!

[/size]
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by runsgirl: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ Poster,

Get a companion. They won't turn you down.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
be happy cause she who turned u down wikll come looking for u
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Agybabe(f): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2011
@poster all you need to do is this. Ask her why once, ofcourse she will give an excuse, pretend you weren't hurt, now recite this with passion and emotions (note- you must not allow her to interrupt or question you all the way) ''i have never in my life thought i will feel so rejected and dejected by the one i want to spend my life with. I really want you to be the one i will show off to the world, care for you, (bla bla bla), i will always cherish and love you (note- you say this line just once and not twice), love is a thing that must not be by force, it must come from the heart else it will be just vanity, i pray God sends my miss right to me quickly because the one i wished was right is gonna make me go back to square zero (pause, clear throat). We can be friends (note- don't ask her to be your friend because she might turn you down because of her Ego). What a good day for me to cry. Goodbye my dear (note- don't say love)''. If you guys went out together, make sure you don't do same, leave her there without her saying a word but give her a heartbroken look. I can bet she will think twice on you kinda person who is so rare and unique but her ego will rise but will later come down. If the girl is for you, she will come to your house the next day to plead. This may work o. I am only applying my little wisdom here. What do you think?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 16, 2011
^^ Bullsh1t. grin I can't be bothered.
Why do nigerians love the dramatic?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by awesomet1(m): 2:25am On Nov 16, 2011
I feel really bad. Then i say to myself; she lost out on a really good deal grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Agybabe(f): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2011
2buff:

^^ Bullsh1t. grin I can't be bothered.
Why do nigerians love the dramatic?
that is if she really worth it.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by sebastinta(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2011
b4 u approach, prepare a plan B , just incase she turns u down
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Mauyiwa(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2011
I haven't xperience it b4.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by stillme(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2011
My confidence level will increase. Trust me,nothing like embarassment.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by jugger10: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2011
i will try again as many times as possible if i really want her. otherwise, will just move on to better things,
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by bingbagbo(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2011
HAHA!,
shocked at how lots of guys here are pretending dem never got bounced by woman b4, if it is true make unna precipitate swear by Amadioha! angry angry angry

shittz! angry angry
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nwadiuru: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2011
maybe she is not for you
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by tithe(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2011
Never you toast a woman again it's degrading i can't imagine myself toasting a woman. You are king, women are created for man not man for woman(1cor11:9). Focus on your dream and they will be added to you, you will have to select from a number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / God is good / See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.