Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? (9948 Views)

Woman Turns Alien During Traditional Marriage In Enugu+pics / What Would You Do If She Turned Your "Will You Marry Me?" Proposal Down Publicly / She Turned My Proposal Down (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2011
Dust ur butt and move on it's not the end or the world people get rejected every day so u are not the first and u won't be the last.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by chines4(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Cynthia

Nice pic
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
chines4:

@Cynthia

Nice pic

Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by DaDoctor: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Short gals always post potraits. can we see your full pix?? cool cool
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Sagamite(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
Da Doctor:

Lets imagine this moronic conjecture is true. And so?

Bloody cretin!
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by DaDoctor: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Bloody cretin!

SO 'WILLOWS' ARE UR BEST CHOICE? Just asking ShagamuIte
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
Nothing. . . feel nothing
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by DaDoctor: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Bloody cretin!

SO 'WILLOWS' ARE UR BEST CHOICE? Just asking ShagamuIte
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
Da Doctor:

SO 'WILLOWS' ARE your BEST CHOICE? Just asking ShagamuIte

What are yours?

Numbskulls?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Chimezie198(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
Sagamite:

What are yours?

Numbskulls?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by chines4(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
Da Doctor:

From the pic I can comfortably tell that she is far above average in hight
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Very funny
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by chines4(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Jan8:

Very funny
whats funny?
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Chiori(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2011
It has happened to me so much it don't bother me no more.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2011
i see why! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MarcAnthon(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2011
Chiori:

It has happened to me so much it don't bother me no more.

grin grin grin. That has to be one of the funniest things I  have read here in a while. Emmm bros, how come you haven't learnt anything from the 1st or 2nd time it happened? So many times? na wa o!
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 3:31am On Dec 28, 2011
MarcAnthon:

grin grin grin. That has to be one of the funniest things I have read here in a while. Emmm bros, how come you haven't learnt anything from the 1st or 2nd time it happened? So many times? na wa o!

Just rub it in would ya. tongue
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MarcAnthon(m): 3:48am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^ And here I was thinking I threw him words of comfort . . . wink wink
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2011
MarcAnthon:

^^^ And here I was thinking I threw him words of comfort . . . wink wink

You think you are slick.   grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MarcAnthon(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I think you are slick.   grin grin

cool cool cool
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Chiori(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Mrs Chima seems to be dumber and dumber. Can't you see the morale of what I posted? Simply means, you lose some, you win some. Period.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chiori:

Mrs Chima seems to be dumber and dumber. Can't you see the morale of what I posted? Simply means, you lose some, you win some. Period.

The real morale is, you are too scary to respond to a brother that dissed and laughed at your dumb arse and you are mad because you have slipped and announced online that you can't get a chick to marry you!

Sucks to be you biatch!
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
MarcAnthon:

cool cool cool

Now you got the nigga mad and swinging like a sugary gay. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Emphasis(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
If truely this is ur predicament, then at then end of the day you will end up feeling worst, because some people dont share ur sentiment. They find rather a dumb idea to have posted this, If you ask me how i feel. I ignore the turn down n focus on the positive:
1. There is this sense of relief that @least you made an attempt;
2. You think of one,
Note: always have a girl tell you y she turn down ur offer/proposal, It helps. If she just 'rubbished' you, then u need to revisit ur approach or look yourface in a big mirror.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Chiori(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The real morale is, you are too scary to respond to a brother that dissed and laughed at your dumb arse and you are mad because you have slipped and announced online that you can't get a chick to marry you!

Sucks to be you biatch!

I can see how married you are, trash can to a 9ja loser. Go get an autopsy, that's all that's left for you around here, you dead meat.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MarcAnthon(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sucks to be you biatch!

Mrs, Chima:

Now you got the nigga mad and swinging like a sugary gay. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs Chima takes no prisoners.
That wasn't the intention o. Never meant it as a diss, was just being mischievous.

Chiori:

I can see how married you are, trash can to a 9ja loser. Go get an autopsy, that's all that's left for you around here, you dead meat.

Calm down bro. Don't take things around here too seriously pls. It was all just a joke. Hope you understand.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MarcAnthon(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
And for all the brothers that got turned down what I'd like to know is, did she want to continue with the relationship (I'd like to assume you really had one), or did that signify the end of the relationship?

If she wanted to continue, it simply means the time wasn't right in her opinion so that shouldn't be a big deal. Get to know her more, build a stronger relationship and ask again at a more auspicious time.

IMO some dudes rush with the proposal thing. I think that if you aren't very certain she'd say YES, she'd probably say NO. How do I mean? In the course of the relationship you guys should have gotten to be best friends (I'd like my fiancee to be my best friend too, or at least one of my best friends), you should have shared your dreams with her, and gotten a FEEL of what she thinks about it, and have her share her dreams with you too.

You should also have gotten a feel of your compatibility levels. And then once in a while say something about the future and gauge her response to it. In all of this and in the course of knowing her personality and dreams, whether she wants to settle down at all and at what age, and knowing whether or not she loves you, you kind of arrive at a point where you KNOW she would say YES. I mean some guys don't even propose, they simply take the girls hand and put a ring to it and that settles the matter!
I know with human you can't be 100% certain, but I think you know what I mean.

On the other hand if saying NO means she doesn't want to continue with the relationship anymore, then you should move on cos IMO you never had her in the first place.
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chiori:

Rejected gay, why are you worrying about another man?  Don't get mad at me cos you can't get a chick or a dude!  grin

You better stay in the closet a little longer before those Nigerians set you on fire for being a homo!   grin

Beetle Juice Looking arse NIGERIAN REJECT!   grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by MrsChima1(f): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Mrs Chima takes no prisoners.
That wasn't the intention o. Never meant it as a diss, was just being mischievous.

Calm down bro. Don't take things around here too seriously pls. It was all just a joke. Hope you understand.

The truth hurts otherwise his dumb arse wouldn't keep EXPLAINiNG his "morales". grin grin grin

You better tighten your booty bruh, that biatch is FLAMING! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by Dsense(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by bingbagbo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
this girl said no to my proposal, and wherever she sees me, she will be laughing at me and i feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ashamed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? by steeze(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
She laughing at you?

I'm getting some secondary school vibes/techniques here.

What class are you? SS1?

See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) / Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers