Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well (1221 Views)

Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo / Why Are Nigerian Men Naturally Attracted To their House Girls / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Negroid001(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18
1Sharon:

Oh really? Werent you complaining about having to provide for women, when did this turn around happen?

Wife wey i go marry. Not leeches.
Besides she's gonna have something doing too.
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Wife wey i go marry. Not leeches.
Besides she's gonna have something doing too.

Sure.
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Feldie: 12:11am On Mar 19
Negroid001:

What can a man do?
Before she change am for me. You know how you guys pass aggression.
if your wife respects you she will treat people will respect just because of you.
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by optm(m): 2:24am On Mar 19
I often wonder what the men do when their wives maltreat their helps ? you really do not have to fight her. just tell her if she would not treat the help well, then you guys would have to return the help to where you got him or her from and attend to the chores yourselves. by the time your wife engages in those chores without help, she'll learn to appreciate them better if she gets a chance to have another.
your wife treating her help bad sets bad example for your kids and even brings awaiting karma for your family.
Don't tell me you would do nothing about an impending disaster on your family because of the actions of your wife. If you fail to act as the leader in your home in such situations, you have simply accepted to partake in the wickedness by your inaction. Infact, God would start by judging you for failing to lead your home right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Ilamina(f): 5:29am On Mar 19
angry
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Truvelisback(m): 5:58am On Mar 19
1Sharon:

In other words they give out their birth rights to women.
They didn't. Some just tend to overlook certain things about the women they got married to, so that neighbors won't hear their voices all the time. Men endure and overlook certain things women themselves can't tolerate.
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by luminouz(m): 6:39am On Mar 19
1Sharon:

Why should you have other people's kids living with you? Why don't these so called head of the households put their foot down?
Shut ya ass up.
See how you subtly changed the blame from the woman to the man... Face the facts and stop with your meandering reasoning. The women who treat maids like slaves should be sent to prison. Final.

That's how logic dictates. That boy wey dey reply you don dey loosen his grip too...but not me. No gaslighting here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by luminouz(m): 6:41am On Mar 19
danvon:

It's now he's the head of the house? What happened to equality and feminine power (responsibility)....

If he interferes it would make things worse for the maid, it would be implied that he has some sexual attraction to her and that would worsen her situation, besides the maid would become a woman one day and if she has anyone working beneath her she will most likely replicate the cruelty.

It's a feminine cycle of cruelty
Thank you. That babe na Naija babe wey dey UK, so her reasoning is affected by UK cold. She always muddles up shiit and thinks she is intelligent. How on earth will you absolve the woman of blame and transfer all the issue to her husband? Make the husband beat his wife and get accused that he is sleeping with the maid or what? Whatever happens to common human decency for a woman to behave normally.

Let's face the facts: Women don't love themselves and like cats, this vain fact is the reason they will never love men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by luminouz(m): 6:43am On Mar 19
1Sharon:

Invest in extra gadgets. There is no need for maids.

Both of you are guilty if you sit back and do nothing.
Damn....you are some kind of dûmb ain't you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by luminouz(m): 6:45am On Mar 19
Negroid001:

Don't like stressing my woman. No one is lazy, nothing bad with having a helping hand.
Gone are the days women work like jackals. Na soft life i want for my baby girl.
Why you dey reply that girl na?

She is like a meandering stream, no solid base but shifting banks. Now, she leapt from 'you are both guilty' to 'if I employ a maid,you will call me lazy'

Which kain reasoning be that na?
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Godons1: 6:47am On Mar 19
Yugoslavia247:
Now if one reads this it appears like you are reasonable.

I have lived among hausa people too and a lot of them treat house maid with disdain

Same Yoruba

And Igbo

The one common thing you refuse to outline is that they are all women.
It is safe to say women are wicked when given little power.

Nonsense

Lies of the century.
Post links of news where Hausa people maltreat house maids. This is only common in the East and I can post a million links to the same incidents that happen this year alone in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by 1Sharon(f): 7:24am On Mar 19
danvon:

What law are you talking about, i remember all the different punishment I endured in my school for crimes I didn't commit (usually by women), police officers make arrest sometimes without probable cause, soldiers beat people up for the tiniest excuse, the soldiers were themselves beaten up for the tiniest excuse during their training...

The point is, the law sees all this maltreatment going on and it does nothing why?

"Because we were only trying to discipline them and teach them a good life lesson"

That is the excuse the women will give in court and since the female lawyers are themselves guilty of this the women will most likely get a free ticket.

Look up the law of joint enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:01am On Mar 19
Godons1:

Lies of the century.
Post links of news where Hausa people maltreat house maids. This is only common in the East and I can post a million links to the same incidents that happen this year alone in the East.

Werey

So when your dad was sampling your mom.
He posted it online.

Is it everything people post online. Besides the north people are conservative. Many of them beat their wives to pulp. But the wives can't talk. How many do you see online. Their religion allows them to treat a slave or servants as they like. The surrounding people won't talk.

But the case is different in the south.

Well I know you have never experience life outside your home. It is only social media you get your fooldom from.
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Negroid001(m): 9:00am On Mar 19
luminouz:

Why you dey reply that girl na?

She is like a meandering stream, no solid base but shifting banks. Now, she leapt from 'you are both guilty' to 'if I employ a maid,you will call me lazy'

Which kain reasoning be that na?
You sabi women na
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by 007kjb: 10:26am On Mar 19
1Sharon:

Why should you have other people's kids living with you? Why don't these so called head of the households put their foot down?

You have a wrong wired mindset
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by Cocolatti(m): 10:32am On Mar 19
Women's inhumanity to women
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by 1Sharon(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19
007kjb:

You have a wrong wired mindset

Answer the question
Re: Igbo Women Not Treating Their House Girls Well by meobizy(f): 10:49am On Mar 24
Onila troll bait work today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Rwandan Girl Said I Am Lazy / What Can You Say? / She's Killing Me Please Advice Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.