Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo (4563 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Why Are Nigerian Men Naturally Attracted To their House Girls / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2020
"young girls from Akwa Ibom are known to do jobs like house helps while the guys are known to be gatemen or house boys bearing names like Okon and Akpan. The girls are known to bear names like Ekaete or Imabong while carrying out their jobs of servitude."

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/799a7182f630cb8b425f9c3339ed87fd

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by SoftP(m): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2020
@ least, the profession is more responsible than her personality.
She is an ex- convict

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 16, 2020
But come first..shey akwa ibom and calabar na almost the same place abi?

If so...hmmm...we know calabar girls very well. I am not saying akwa ibom girls are like that but...I am very wary of girls bearing ekaette.

Dem sabi carry belle very well

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by olus01(m): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2020
GBAM ! this one shock me
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by PhoenixG1(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2020
x
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 2:32am On Sep 16, 2020
Lunatic ex convict

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by MightySparrow: 2:32am On Sep 16, 2020
How far is aro to this wowan's house?
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Gerrard59(m): 3:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Such stereotype has to stop or at best reduce as it isn't that common especially after the emergence of Godswill Akpabio (high crude oil prices helped).

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Huee(f): 3:06am On Sep 16, 2020
This woman needs to get her shit together !!
Such stereotype has been rectified, the fact that she still conforms to such is absurd !!!

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by sammysmiles(m): 3:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by JaneYave(f): 3:23am On Sep 16, 2020
This woman again? Why say that on such loving people? if there are people worth knowing,its the Akwa-Ibomites,but don't take them for granted .Needless to add,a good number are intelligent and good looking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2020
most akwa ibom girls are prostitutes, including married ones. they are too easy to Bleep

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by paulolee(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2020
she isn't far from the truth....am from that state and grew up im lagos and can relate to what she said very well but the truth theu said is very bitter..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by paulolee(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Okpa042:

If so...hmmm...we know calabar girls very well. I am not saying akwa ibom girls are like that but...I am very wary of girls bearing ekaette.

akwa ibom is jus 2hrs drive to calabar, they are close to each other but not the same and akwa ibom were gotten from cross rivers...
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by blackgold7777(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2020
MightySparrow:
How far is aro to this wowan's house?
na they she dey just dat as government dey owner the doctors na him she get the time.
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by UDUJ(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2020
Rantings of a lunatic should never be taken serious.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2020
You're right to those who think you're right cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by fati2001(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2020
yeye talk everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Huee(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Rudgwa101:
most akwa ibom girls are prostitutes, including married ones. they are too easy to Bleep

What kind of stupid comment is this ?!
Would you tolerate someone speaking about your mother or sister like this?!
You're being extremely insensitive !!!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by tomju(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Okpa042:

What you do not know is bigger than you! Is Ogun and Lagos the same place? Ekaette is not Calabar but Akwa Ibom Name.
Let me Educate you.
1. Calabar is capital of Cross River State. The people who are Efiks are also refered to as Calabar people. You also have Atam people there up north(Ogoja,Obubra, Obudu etc)
2. Akwa Ibom state was carved out of CrossRiver State in 1983 by Babangida.
3. Uyo is the Capital of Akwa Ibom State. The people are predominantly Ibibios. You also have Annang, Oron nation, Eket people etc
4. So when you say "Calabar people" you are refering to the Efiks!
5. Akwa Ibom is not Calabar just as Lagos is not Ogun or Ibadan is not Lagos.
6. Before that creation of Akwa ibom state "Calabar people" would refer to the mix of Efiks and Ibibios, nut that assertion is extinct due to modern realities. Are you still using NITEL Landline phones or GSM?
6. Learn history you say no, you want to do "yahoo", how will you know the difference.?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by austine4real(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Shaking table

Kemi bikiafu ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Dreadlock69(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Three language in Nigerian dun do
Mtcheeew the rest no concern me
Beside sha I hate to agree but it's the damn truth
Except for the ones sophisticated and birth to in Lagos
See any of them doing househelp na village em come from
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by BlackfireX: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yoruba girls ehhhhh

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lol. grin

I am from Akwa-Ibom state and in as much as I hate to agree with her, it is just the truth.

I have asked myself that question too countless times. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by derbykol(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
paulolee:

akwa ibom is jus 2hrs drive to calabar, they are close to each other but not the same and akwa ibom were gotten from calabar state..
Cross River state and not Calabar state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
derbykol:
Cross River state and not Calabar state.
tanks,....wud edit
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Hintona(f): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hausa men are always the gatemen smh.
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by macho44(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
This woman sef, wahala no dey taya am?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Liposure: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol. grin

I am from Akwa-Ibom state and in as much as I hate to agree with her, it is just the truth.

I have asked myself that question too countless times. undecided
i thought you were ibo
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by Liposure: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Not like before, things have changed
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by emae009(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
The rise of Akwa Ibom is really having an effect on so many people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls Are House Girls While Their Men Are Gatemen - Kemi Olunloyo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Liposure:
i thought you were ibo

Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man / My Husband Betrayed Me. I Want To Move On Pls Advice Me. / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.