Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land (17808 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by SisterAnn(f): 8:45am On Mar 19
cococandy:
Confusing. Who’s land was sold?
Ayilara's. 😎
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by sukkot: 8:45am On Mar 19
Seems like the only normal tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba 👀🤣
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by abobote: 8:50am On Mar 19
The man was wrong for selling land at that age except life is at stake, but killing him is not an option too
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by fawaz050(m): 8:52am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:
If you consider both the denotative and connotative reasons while the young Man carried out such acts, you will agree with me that this economic hard times occasioned by Tinubu's economic policies might be the course.

I left..!

Why haven't you killed your father, then?
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Nwaokunkpara: 8:53am On Mar 19
Dwaizman:
I for dagger my 73 yr father too if to say hin sell my house... I manage to buy cement 9.5k... this man want to sell my house go remarry again.. angry . He sold his father property, divorce my mum(as her only child), remarry, (I no talk). nw I manage buy, build am in dis hard times. I remember last yr, I had to stay in arrangee at eko hotel(abandon build) for a year. Jt to complete dat fine building for my mum. Day man get mind to attempt selling. I FOR MAKE HEADLINE TOO... very irresponsible generation, free sch. Free job, free inheritance, he ate his 35yrs salary + gratuity alone. Suffering to every old man like my dad. dey made Nigeria hell to there children n granny angry

Nobody will understand your story unless if you they have a father like mine... Mine is a pastor but very useless

4 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by kevotek1000(m): 9:02am On Mar 19
danvon:
The father is 75 and might soon pass away, what is the essence of selling all the lands aside from impoverishing his son?

Yeah to some extent you're right but you may have to consider selling your land more especially when you have a wayward child as a son. He has no more justification for killing his father, now he is going to spend a long time in jail.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by dettolgel: 9:07am On Mar 19
danvon:
The father is 75 and might soon pass away, what is the essence of selling all the lands aside from impoverishing his son?

If I understand correctly he sold the land that belongs to the son. But did the son bought the land or inherited it from the father?

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Exceed15: 9:08am On Mar 19
And now you have the land in jail where you will rot to death.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by dettolgel: 9:11am On Mar 19
sukkot:
Seems like the only normal tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba 👀🤣

What? The ones beheading both their living and their death relatives grin

No tribe normal for Naija

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Emyogalanya: 9:18am On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside This STATE
Na bad news dey happen there na. Them don Cook your Favourite meal (Aka bad news) Oya go chop

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Emyogalanya: 9:18am On Mar 19
sukkot:
Seems like the only normal tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba
if i hear. Infact make i pretend say i dey sleep when you talk am. Zzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by jasent(m): 9:21am On Mar 19
danvon:
The father is wicked. That's not enough reason to kill him
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Emyogalanya: 9:23am On Mar 19
[quote author=sukkot post=128998389]Seems like the only normal tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jewessgratitud3: 9:35am On Mar 19
lexyclasy:
Will you stop vomiting rubbish for that your dirty mouth, which region doesn't like sending children to school, Akwa Ibom and your region who indulges in crime the more, so if a certain child misbehaves is now a region thing, you are so stupid and myopic, oya, lets check the statistics of education attainment in your state if it will near Akwa Ibom. by your explanation, you should e almost 50 years but you refuse to move away from being a fool at 40

This is one of the things I'm talking about..very aggressive and lack the ability to engage in constructive argument.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by lexyclasy: 10:11am On Mar 19
Jewessgratitud3:

This is one of the things I'm talking about..very aggressive and lack the ability to engage in constructive argument.

Ciao!
You can never bring Akwa Ibom down ok, the region with most rotten crime is your region, get behind me dirty set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by MrGerald(m): 10:15am On Mar 19
Theoarhics:
Posing Like gangster with glasses
That's not glasses, they shaded him... Blurry
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Theoarhics: 10:21am On Mar 19
MrGerald:
That's not glasses, they shaded him... Blurry

I know oga

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:24am On Mar 19
danvon:
Very thoughtful, though they might have an underlying dispute
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jewessgratitud3: 10:34am On Mar 19
wiseone28:
Idiot, comment on the crime stop talking rubbish and look for stupid likes.

Which region doesn't like going to school or where you are from is free from crime and out of school children?

Another example of what I'm talking about..

You guys need total reorientation. Too bad.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by sageb: 10:35am On Mar 19
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by wiseone28: 10:38am On Mar 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Another example of what I'm talking about..

You guys need total reorientation. Too bad.
Gettat always generalizing like an illiterate
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by KIDfurniture(m): 10:54am On Mar 19
My father’s property is not mine while my property does not belong to any of my child.is you can’t buy one urself u don’t deserve anything - nothing should be passed to a lazy useless don.
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/akwa-ibom-man-machetes-his-75-year-old-father-to-death-for-selling-parcels-of-land-2.html

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by lexyclasy: 12:03pm On Mar 19
wiseone28:
Idiot, comment on the crime stop talking rubbish and look for stupid likes.

Which region doesn't like going to school or where you are from is free from crime and out of school children?
don't mind the skull miner, he is still being a fool at 50.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by softtorce: 1:04pm On Mar 19
My mistake, read the article wrong n thought he gave the father land. The boy obviously as no sense guess the father saw tru him n decide to sell off his properties to teach him a lesson..

Cantonese:

Did you not read that the boy got angry that his father sold all his (father’s lands), including the one he gave to his son to build on?

So your father should gift you parcels of land and properties if you choose to live a worthless, irresponsible and vagabond life? And to you, killing his father was the best move to make?

What happened to the idiot working hard to purchase properties for himself as his father did. By the way, his mates and other young people like you too, but lands and build houses for their fathers.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19
danvon:

Very stupid and heartless father.. If you have a caring and a good father, you don't know how lucky you are.

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by naxyrick: 2:47pm On Mar 19
The truth is no one knows how lucky he is if he has a good father,
Some children are suffering because of bad parenting,I don't give judgement because I wasn't there.only the person with the shoe know where and how it is paining him or her,some fathers are not worth it likewise the children,some are saying he is entitled or a bad child but the truth remains that he may be far better than those commenting here,note I don't support killing or any form of violent but if you come from a caring family ❤️ you don't know how lucky you are .
A good father keepeth inheritance for his children, your Bible tells you so

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by honour7: 3:14pm On Mar 19
Creamypie:
Na your papa property now. Na so one boy this way dey vex say his father sold his upstair. Wetin concern you if your father sell his own landed property? Go work for your own

E know say e no wan leave anything wetin be the use for am con born, e for no Born now

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by cardoctor(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19
Akwa ibom and matchet don plenty for news these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun / Kaduna: Seventeen Killed, One Missing In Fresh Kajuru Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.