Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land (17818 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jewessgratitud3: 11:36pm On Mar 19
Delightsome2023:
I'm off to post your story and your ugly picture on my Facebook timeline.
You're finished, bloggers go share your story.
You don buy market for my hand

Ok good. Easiest way to nab you.

No body should blame me for what follows next.

I hope you know the law guiding this offence.

You and I will not see eye to eye but you'll be parareded soon on national tv .
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by press9jatv: 2:43am On Mar 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok good. Easiest way to nab you.

No body should blame me for what follows next.

I hope you know the law guiding this offence.

You and I will not see eye to eye but you'll be parareded soon on national tv .
who will settle this quarrel now. You shouldn’t have generalised your comments to a whole region. It’s very bad and condemnable. You should have condemned what the clueless son did to her father, but nope, you generalised how Akwa Ibom people do. Not good enough. I think you have to edit your comments and apologised on that. See people will always read and react. You can’t just make a comments and expect people to clap for you always. Some will clap why some will react negatively. You should know that people are different. The way you think is different from the way others think. So you just have to be very careful in commenting on this website. Besides, you have pulled your post down where you upload your Picture inside. That’s good at all. Some will even learn in your posts. Now that people post your picture on nairaland, it has went viral and people dey read why you are still single at 42. Sister Abeg don’t troll people, just post your contents and reply responsibly. Ire oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by press9jatv: 2:47am On Mar 20
Delightsome2023:
nursery school teacher wey no fit spell grin
Probably one of those backyard mushroom schools at the slums of Lagos.
When I'm done circulating your pictures on my timeline I'll screenshot people's reactions and post it here.
Stay tuned
Abeg bro, it’s okay. As far as I’m concerned, she’s older than you, I understand the level of your comments to her, but at least you shouldn’t insult her in a dirty manner, you should have alighted what she did. I think I have corrected her on that. I see at the way you are not happy with her comments, she generalised her comments to the whole state instead a particular person. This is not good enough. You too try and apologised to her. Both of you no wan gree. Really 2024: no gree for anybody. Just respond responsibly Abeg, everyone sees the reason why you are angry at her comments. And the bad part is that you don post her picture on the media, you don exposed my sister to the world. Abeg take it easy now. The way you are angry about her, you should be angry at your politicians too. Abeg take it cool

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Benrosaria(m): 9:49am On Mar 20
NaijaCoverBlog:

Ayilara said the suspect who was arrested on Wednesday confessed that he killed his father because he sold all the parcels of land he (Ayilara) had.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/akwa-ibom-man-machetes-his-75-year-old-father-to-death-for-selling-parcels-of-land-2.html

Wetin consign CP with chief property. Don't you read through before posting
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by CockPit: 2:00am On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Abeg bro, it’s okay. As far as I’m concerned, she’s older than you, I understand the level of your comments to her, but at least you shouldn’t insult her in a dirty manner, you should have alighted what she did. I think I have corrected her on that. I see at the way you are not happy with her comments, she generalised her comments to the whole state instead a particular person. This is not good enough. You too try and apologised to her. Both of you no wan gree. Really 2024: no gree for anybody. Just respond responsibly Abeg, everyone sees the reason why you are angry at her comments. And the bad part is that you don post her picture on the media, you don exposed my sister to the world. Abeg take it easy now. The way you are angry about her, you should be angry at your politicians too. Abeg take it cool

May God richly bless you.

The Bible says "Blessed are the peacemakers" May all your prayers for 2024 and beyond come to pass.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by press9jatv: 10:39am On Mar 23
CockPit:

May God richly bless you.

The Bible says "Blessed are the peacemakers" May all your prayers for 2024 and beyond come to pass.
Amen 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police / Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.