Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land (17817 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Queengee: 7:42am On Mar 19
I fear that state people, always look calm but dangerous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by thesicilian: 7:42am On Mar 19
danvon:
The father is 75 and might soon pass away, what is the essence of selling all the lands aside from impoverishing his son?
First the father has a right to sell his own property
Second, if he was a good son even in the littlest way possible, do you think the father will take that action?

From the way I see it, he was probably lazing around waiting for the father to die so he could inherit his properties and the father might have taken the action of selling off all the properties both to spite him and also to prompt him to get a job and earn his own living.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by sylve11: 7:42am On Mar 19
danvon:
The father is 75 and might soon pass away, what is the essence of selling all the lands aside from impoverishing his son?

Listen Mr. Man, the young man should go and hustle to acquire his own properties. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by drimzsmoke(m): 7:43am On Mar 19
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by ppogba: 7:43am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:
If you consider both the denotative and connotative reasons while the young Man carried out such acts, you will agree with me that this economic hard times occasioned by Tinubu's economic policies might be the course.

I left..!

Why not kill your own father to prove the theory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by NairalandGOAT1: 7:44am On Mar 19
Chai
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Mar 19
The reporter is drunk? Ayilara is the police commissioner fgs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Keegan: 7:45am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:
If you consider both the denotative and connotative reasons while the young Man carried out such acts, you will agree with me that this economic hard times occasioned by Tinubu's economic policies might be the course.

I left..!

Go and kill your papa and blame it on Tinubu.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Echo50(m): 7:48am On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/akwa-ibom-man-machetes-his-75-year-old-father-to-death-for-selling-parcels-of-land-2.html

Very painful act.
Some times when things go wrong, just walk away and find where to cool.

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Godsonkemz(m): 7:50am On Mar 19
Why should a father sell a land he has given to his son?
And why should a son kill his father for selling his land that was given to him by the same father?

Greed is the first answer.
And anger is the second answer!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by dreamworld: 7:52am On Mar 19
You will LAND in prison okon
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by fuck419: 7:54am On Mar 19
The Father no try at all but the Son got it all wrong and the consequence of that action is a death sentence.

Why would you kill your Father and yourself for a piece of land? That's very stupid!

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by AmazingELixir: 8:00am On Mar 19
lipsrsealed

Akwa ibom state is known for jungle justice....diswan done execute jungle justice for em papa to him all thieves should face thesame fate, I'm not surprised.
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by waice6571: 8:05am On Mar 19
danvon:

I suspect you can act in the same way....
How much is a parcel of land in that village?

Poverty mentality is deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Fmghewzy(m): 8:06am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
You men should just continue to kill yourselves!!

I don’t have any problem with that undecided

You don't have any man in your life , hence your senseless comments about topics like this.

No Dad, Uncle, brother or partner ..

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Yankee101: 8:07am On Mar 19
Ayilara in bracket makes it seem like he committed the crime
Correct it please
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Taiwojon(m): 8:07am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
You men should just continue to kill yourselves!!

I don’t have any problem with that undecided
You are a bad girl yet you want an angel in man

Is that not far from you
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Desusi: 8:09am On Mar 19
danvon:
Interesting questions. Thank you my dear.A lot of things could warrant the man decision to do that. As a father,the new generation children are something else.Here could be reasons why,first,he may be a naught child who care not for his father. His appearance on the picture displayed speak volumes of him ,even without knowing him.Secondly, he may not have been regarded by the son who all he is anxious and willing to get is the father's inheritance.He may be the only glorified son with no proper home training. Finally he may be occultist and drug addict. My dear,pray that God will not give you a child from the pit of Hell.Evil is in this world.

5 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by cococandy(f): 8:13am On Mar 19
Confusing. Who’s land was sold?
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:20am On Mar 19
Now he has LANDed in prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Cantonese: 8:21am On Mar 19
softtorce:
I beg to differ, more like a useless father who couldn't gift his son a land like many people do but instead sold the one the boy gave to him to build his house n the boy's land.

Did you not read that the boy got angry that his father sold all his (father’s lands), including the one he gave to his son to build on?

So your father should gift you parcels of land and properties if you choose to live a worthless, irresponsible and vagabond life? And to you, killing his father was the best move to make?

What happened to the idiot working hard to purchase properties for himself as his father did. By the way, his mates and other young people like you too, but lands and build houses for their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by snipernigga(m): 8:21am On Mar 19
He wants to marry like 2 or 3 small small Calabar girls wey the breast dey point to paradise

danvon:

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Brownemeka: 8:22am On Mar 19
Dwaizman:
I for dagger my 73 yr father too if to say hin sell my house... I manage to buy cement 9.5k... this man want to sell my house go remarry again.. angry . He sold his father property, divorce my mum(as her only child), remarry, (I no talk). nw I manage buy, build am in dis hard times. I remember last yr, I had to stay in arrangee at eko hotel(abandon build) for a year. Jt to complete dat fine building for my mum. Day man get mind to attempt selling. I FOR MAKE HEADLINE TOO... very irresponsible generation, free sch. Free job, free inheritance, he ate his 35yrs salary + gratuity alone. Suffering to every old man like my dad. dey made Nigeria hell to there children n granny angry
Some Men Don't even deserve to have Family

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by oluwaseyi0: 8:24am On Mar 19
Dwaizman:
I for dagger my 73 yr father too if to say hin sell my house... I manage to buy cement 9.5k... this man want to sell my house go remarry again.. angry . He sold his father property, divorce my mum(as her only child), remarry, (I no talk). nw I manage buy, build am in dis hard times. I remember last yr, I had to stay in arrangee at eko hotel(abandon build) for a year. Jt to complete dat fine building for my mum. Day man get mind to attempt selling. I FOR MAKE HEADLINE TOO... very irresponsible generation, free sch. Free job, free inheritance, he ate his 35yrs salary + gratuity alone. Suffering to every old man like my dad. dey made Nigeria hell to there children n granny angry

The older generations actually have it easier but they mostly mess it all up and have nothing to show

They are largely responsible for the rot in the Nigeria system

4 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by waice6571: 8:24am On Mar 19
The father has every right to sell his own land in n this harsh economic realities.

A 75 years old man may be too weak to fend for himself and the child that is still agile to work and help the old man have a wrong mentally towards life.

The only option that left with the old man is to sell whatever property he legitimately owned to feed, so as not to starved to death.

The son needs no preacher anymore, he's facing the reality and the consequences of his unfortunate life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Fearurcreeator: 8:33am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:

I left..!
Oya go kee your own too make we say na Tinubu ... Arinya
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Fearurcreeator: 8:33am On Mar 19
danvon:
Useless Son
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jubrilv(m): 8:38am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:

I left..!

You just described the kind of person whom you are
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jubrilv(m): 8:39am On Mar 19
Fearurcreeator:

Oya go kee your own too make we say na Tinubu ... Arinya

Which one is Arinya......Oponu is Oponu, Alaini lakaye agbalagba
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by SisterAnn(f): 8:41am On Mar 19
illicit:
Na Ayilara get land
Ask Naija cofa.

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Fearurcreeator: 8:42am On Mar 19
Jubrilv:

Which one is Arinya......Oponu is Oponu, Alaini lakaye agbalagba
Go kee your own too na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police / Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.