Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? (1018 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by ebubeson: 8:44pm On Mar 18
If you see a fine girl on the road, what tribe do you think she may be from?
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by budaatum: 8:46pm On Mar 18
No tribe comes to my mind when I see a fine girl.

Guess that's because the tribe of that fine Indian girl I saw yesterday is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by Hatrick01: 5:37am On Mar 19
IGBO

1 Like

Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by Hatrick01: 5:37am On Mar 19
budaatum:
No tribe comes to my mind when I see a fine girl.

Guess that's because the tribe of that fine Indian girl I saw yesterday is irrelevant.
where u jam indian
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by PureFace1(m): 10:30am On Mar 19
Depend on your location.

All the beautiful girls in my location are Yoruba , there's a church in my street that have some Igbo babes too.

1 Like

Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by budaatum: 3:51pm On Mar 19
Hatrick01:
where u jam indian

Same place I jam Europeans and Chinese and Japanese and Senegalese and Ethiopians and Carribeans and every other race and tribe I jam. After all, if I didn't educate myself by travelling, I'd only jam Nigerians or claim my Osunians are the finest.

1 Like

Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by TINTINABULATION(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19
Hatrick01:
IGBO

With thick short hairy legs & chest.
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19
I don't understand.
Who thinks about tribe when you see fine girl?
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by Hatrick01: 5:13am On Mar 20
budaatum:

Same place I jam Europeans and Chinese and Japanese and Senegalese and Ethiopians and Carribeans and every other race and tribe I jam. After all, if I didn't educate myself by travelling, I'd only jam Nigerians or claim my Osunians are the finest.
lolz🤣🤣🤣
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by Hatrick01: 5:14am On Mar 20
TINTINABULATION:

ur papah
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by budaatum: 1:14pm On Mar 20
NPFLADMIN:
I don't understand.

Who thinks about tribe when you see fine girl?

Ignorant tribalistic individuals.
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20
TINTINABULATION:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm sure if a study of women with PCOS is carried out, IGBO women will have the highest percentage of women with PCOS. Though they are still the finest for the whole country sha, but for Southwest, it's Ibadan girls, anytime, any day, and they are overfertile!!!
Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20
budaatum:

And it's nauseating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You See A Fine Girl, What Tribe Comes To Your Mind? by ebubeson: 8:17am On May 15
budaatum:

What tribe comes to your mind?

(1) (Reply)

Guys In The House Please Help Me Out. / It Takes Two: It Takes To Work / Who Am I Compatible With: Check Urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.