Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat (19049 Views)

Cost Of Plastering A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Paramount01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19
sexybash:
There is a new product that makes the total cement you use reduce by 50 percent and with it you really don't need screeding,I saw the add on Instagram and spoke to the company directly

Pls what is the name
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by LAFOCUZY: 6:23pm On Mar 19
7k per partition of 7 blocks regardless of windows and doors. All inclusive. I guess its a bungalow. Count 7 blocks horizontally, regardless of height that makes a partition.

This allows control your cost and work progress
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by cardoctor(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19
Hold on let me send Mallam Musa number to u
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19
Nigerian plastering N1.3million, To go plastering N1.3Billion

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Niok: 6:32pm On Mar 19
nuruoniwo:
labour only will be around ₦400k in and out
who go collect 400k dey play
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ThBoss(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19
We are in Lugbe, FCT and currently charge =N=800/SQM for Plastering/Rendering. We plaster with gauge.

My Team also undertake, Tlies Installation, Marbles n much more..

You can contact us on
WhatsApp: 09166420485.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by 360command: 6:46pm On Mar 19
Kingbuhari:
OP don't listen to any of these morons here telling you between 5m to 10m are u building catholic... A room 12x12 can take 2 and half bags depending how many rooms you have there.. for the 3 rooms just keep like 20 bags everything, sand, plastering sand 3 tippers will do the work , as for mension bargain with them.. they plaster per partition... Everything will not cost you more than 300k don't listen to these morons here that never mold block before
using pop Cement compared to using bags of Cement, sand, which is more expensive?
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by FireUpNow(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19
Call q good bricklayer and give the job out with negotiation
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by imagrg(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19
Don't contract it out.
Use daily labour per room.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Henix(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19
Budget 300k to 400k

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Henix(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19
Niok:
who go collect 400k dey play

I used 300k to plaster 5 bedroom bungalow with parapet

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Niok: 6:55pm On Mar 19
Henix:

I used 300k to plaster 5 bedroom bungalow with parapet
recently or then?
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Henix(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19
Niok:
recently or then?

Late last month
At Awka though
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by aylagos(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja
1.5m max
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:
5million naira only

So you know about building house, I think say na only bad news wey you sabi
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19
EmmyMaestro:

So you know about building house, I think say na only bad news wey you sabi

We Still Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:

We Still Cover Everything In Nigeria

Especially bad news grin
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by R0LL0N(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19
It’s a pity labour collect almost half of your budget estimation
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Ezegozie(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19
tommy589:
Ok

100k at most for labor wherever your location is and size. It's still on the high side

Lol grin
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by felibrain: 7:42pm On Mar 19
I paid 120k recently as labour for 3 bedroom plastering in Kaduna.
You'll need about 60 bags of cement.

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19
Citadel234:
About 2M
Hope d 2m will include d sand, cement, wiring nd d plastering abi?
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Samlad2443(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19
It's depends on the size of the building.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by PropertyBuying(f): 7:47pm On Mar 19
Good one there!
MatrixReloaded:
Everything should not cost more than 5 million nIra incl materials.
Labour should collect 500k both in and outside and permiter fence. Throw the bargain open to other labourer

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Benoti(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

Which area of the house are your doing plastering and which area not to work on. Are your doing any art work outside or inside the house. Are you thinking of daily pay or you want to give them as contract. The size of the room. The decision is on you and that how I can help you get a sum cost to plater the building. Will they dress the windows and doors also. DM me for more details to this

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by papajingolo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19
250k is a good price. You can can add 10k if you are generous
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by oneman2k7: 7:54pm On Mar 19
Just budget uncountable naira
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by koko3: 7:56pm On Mar 19
I paid 280k for 2 bedroom flat and the project is around Itori after Ewekoro in Ogun State.

For 3 bedroom, it shouldn't be more than 320k to 350k.

Outsource the job to them outrightly. Don't pay them on a daily basis, they will extend the work beyond normal.

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kusu12: 7:59pm On Mar 19
Frenzyboy:
Thief-nubu has destroyed Nigeria totally... APC very useless party.. I mean very useless

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster and criminal. Loser!
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by papajingolo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19
[b][/b]let estimate 3 workers to complete plastering a room and 2 labours

A mason will collect 7k===21k

Labour 3k===6k

3rooms + living room + lobby+ balcony+ kitchen store===15mason and 10labour

=====135k dash am 15k after work

150k for internal plastering

75k should complete outside

150 + 75 ===225k dash 15k=====240k is a good price
Benoti:

Which area of the house are your doing plastering and which area not to work on. Are your doing any art work outside or inside the house. Are you thinking of daily pay or you want to give them as contract. The size of the room. The decision is on you and that how I can help you get a sum cost to plater the building. Will they dress the windows and doors also. DM me for more details to this

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by laplace19(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Current price is between 400k to 600k(including parapet) depending on the size of the building.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by utepu: 8:01pm On Mar 19
Sir, everything will cost him more than #300k. Labour alone will cost up to #300k. For instance if the building has concrete paraphet, plastering the paraphet alone will cost more than 50k. So tell him the fact to enable him make cost projection and plans.
Thanks
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by AutoChick4U(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19
MatrixReloaded:
Everything should not cost more than 5 million nIra incl materials.
Labour should collect 500k both in and outside and permiter fence. Throw the bargain open to other labourer

We paid 210k for a 2 bedroom and one bedroom apartment but that was last year though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex At Agege Lagos State,design & constructed by archaran / Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee / Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.