Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat (19125 Views)

Cost Of Plastering A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by sojiooo1(m): 8:19am On Mar 20
I live in Abuja and i sell cement. I have far experince in this work because i have supply many site. No matter the size of your room ( you will pay 3 workers and 2 labour for a room and the toilet). I dont know size of your kitchen, if it like ur room size that is 2worker 1 labour. Your ant room and visitor toilet 3 worlet 2 labour if it big. If your dinning have only wall on 2 side, thats 2worker 1 labour. I think u can calculate the remaining interior.

Exterior

3 worker 2 labour is good for each side of the building

So, i know labour is 3,000 in Abuja and worker for this type of job, use 5,000 calculate it.

The person that will collect the work will save the number of quotation i did. As only 2worker and 1 labour will do a room and the toilet in a day but they will work long hour to arvhive it

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ThBoss(m): 10:19am On Mar 20
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

We can handle it in and out with dressing of columns for =N=385k

We are here in Lugbe.

WhatsApp 09166420485
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ThBoss(m): 10:25am On Mar 20
sojiooo1:
I live in Abuja and i sell cement. I have far experince in this work because i have supply many site. No matter the size of your room ( you will pay 3 workers and 2 labour for a room and the toilet). I dont know size of your kitchen, if it like ur room size that is 2worker 1 labour. Your ant room and visitor toilet 3 worlet 2 labour if it big. If your dinning have only wall on 2 side, thats 2worker 1 labour. I think u can calculate the remaining interior.

Exterior

3 worker 2 labour is good for each side of the building

So, i know labour is 3,000 in Abuja and worker for this type of job, use 5,000 calculate it.

The person that will collect the work will save the number of quotation i did. As only 2worker and 1 labour will do a room and the toilet in a day but they will work long hour to arvhive it

Labour is now 4k workman 7k.

This job will cost him 380-400k. I mean good plaster with gauged walls not some Alhaji or Angwan kind of plaster.

For your Block works, Plaster, Tiles, Marbles.. n more.

We are here in Lugbe
WhatsApp 09166420485
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by saydfact(m): 11:27am On Mar 20
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

I was just working on an estimate for 2 nos 3bedroom flat.
so if I divide my total by 2; it gives me the below.

gives about 950k (materials and labour)
giving cement price at N10,500
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:35am On Mar 20
I no get idea on this topic.but I will need a professional Mason to plaster when time reach.because I no get I intention to paint house.i need a very clean smooth plastering job.All those guys for my village like doing nonsense plastering jobs.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by SAdock: 12:39pm On Mar 20
Depend on where you are and the person you are giving the job.. here in Lagos if I will not have to travel or move my workers from one place to another.. I will do the inside for 350k and outside with out fence is 250k .
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by chipet67(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20
Kingbuhari:
OP don't listen to any of these morons here telling you between 5m to 10m are u building catholic... A room 12x12 can take 2 and half bags depending how many rooms you have there.. for the 3 rooms just keep like 20 bags everything, sand, plastering sand 3 tippers will do the work , as for mension bargain with them.. they plaster per partition... Everything will not cost you more than 300k don't listen to these morons here that never mold block before
This your slowpoke dey hit hard 😆
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kingbuhari(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20
chipet67:

This your slowpoke dey hit hard 😆
people wey never mould block before dey gibe advise imagine

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Bankyshinani(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20
sexybash:
There is a new product that makes the total cement you use reduce by 50 percent and with it you really don't need screeding,I saw the add on Instagram and spoke to the company directly
Please,share the Instagram page

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by alakhumeorobo: 7:47pm On Mar 20
babaRUNtinz:
What is the total area of the building? The thickness matters too.. It all depends on what you want.

The total area of the building is 12m by 12m
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by sexybash(f): 3:14am On Mar 21
Bankyshinani:

Please,share the Instagram page
I did

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Trustme2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21
Hmmm. It depends on a lot of factors. However make sure a trusted person stays with them always when doing the work. Cement cost o grin grin grin grin. Those workers can be so dishonest

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by alakhumeorobo: 8:52pm On Mar 23
sheflat:
Don't mind most people giving you exorbitant figures. First of all what is the size of each rooms , the sitting room, the kitchen, bath room and the toilet. If you can get that i can tell you the amount cements it can cost you for the interior and exterior
I will do that
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by alakhumeorobo: 8:54pm On Mar 23
I am so grateful to everyone that contributed to this topic, I am not taking it with levity, I appreciate
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by alakhumeorobo: 9:16pm On Mar 23
Kingbuhari:
OP don't listen to any of these morons here telling you between 5m to 10m are u building catholic... A room 12x12 can take 2 and half bags depending how many rooms you have there.. for the 3 rooms just keep like 20 bags everything, sand, plastering sand 3 tippers will do the work , as for mension bargain with them.. they plaster per partition... Everything will not cost you more than 300k don't listen to these morons here that never mold block before
Thanks a lot I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by VickyELEFAN(f): 12:19pm On May 01
Benoti:

Which area of the house are your doing plastering and which area not to work on. Are your doing any art work outside or inside the house. Are you thinking of daily pay or you want to give them as contract. The size of the room. The decision is on you and that how I can help you get a sum cost to plater the building. Will they dress the windows and doors also. DM me for more details to this
Hello I got your pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos) / Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.