Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat (19138 Views)

Cost Of Plastering A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (2) (3) (4)

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by papajingolo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19
let estimate 3 workers to complete plastering a room and 2 labours

A mason will collect 7k===21k

Labour 3k===6k

3rooms + living room + lobby+ balcony+ kitchen store===15mason and 10labour

=====135k dash am 15k after work

150k for internal plastering

75k should complete outside

150 + 75 ===225k dash 15k=====240k is a good price
Benoti:

Which area of the house are your doing plastering and which area not to work on. Are your doing any art work outside or inside the house. Are you thinking of daily pay or you want to give them as contract. The size of the room. The decision is on you and that how I can help you get a sum cost to plater the building. Will they dress the windows and doors also. DM me for more details to this

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by gabbasin: 8:03pm On Mar 19
It's a day job to plaster a room for a master bricklayer and one laborer, a 3 bedroom flat will make approximately 9 rooms depending on the size of the palour, dining area and kitchen. The outer area can be equivalent to 5 rooms. So just approximate the whole of the building to 15 rooms, master bricklayer @ 10,000 per room and the laborer @ 5000 per rooms makes 15k Labour per room. Times 15k by 15 and you will get 225k for the whole building. You can negotiate with your bricklayer with this calculation on your head, If you negotiate well, this can be done for less than 200k. Note that Bricklayer and labourer rates vary from one area to another

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by papajingolo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19
let estimate 3 workers to complete plastering a room and 2 labours

A mason will collect 7k===21k

Labour 3k===6k

3rooms + living room + lobby+ balcony+ kitchen store===15mason and 10labour

=====135k dash am 15k after work

150k for internal plastering

75k should complete outside

150 + 75 ===225k dash 15k=====240k is a good price
Goalty01:
I'm coming

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by tommy589(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19
Kingbuhari:
let me make it briefly... My first house is 4 rooms bungalow with parlour, kitchen and 2 toilets... But the inside and outside budget 20 bags and 3 tip of plastering sand, 3 menson can plastering thr whole house in 4 days maximum in labour side , I paid them then 700 per partition.. 8k for one room is reasonable you shouldnt pay more than that

3 masons + 2 labourers a day is 20k
20k × 4 days is 80k This is what I would pay based on your 4 days calculation

My 3 days calculation: 1st day is 4 masons and 2 labourers to complete the parlour and a room= 32,000 naira

2nd day is for 2 rooms and kitchen at 32k

3rd day is 2 masons + 1 labour for restrooms and balcony 16k total is also 80k

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Niok: 8:19pm On Mar 19
Henix:

Late last month
At Awka though
okay
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by BigDawsNet: 8:51pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

I don't know abuja... but I ran one last month in ogun state... it cost 750k foe workmanship
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by BigDawsNet: 8:52pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

I don't know abuja... but I ran one last month in ogun state... it cost 750k for workmanship... both indoor and outdoor with installation of the iron for balcony... but dey dint plaster the ground cus ties is going to sit on it..
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by mixratio(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
If you have gotten to plastering stage, why don't you ask the person that supervised the building to that stage?

Are you trying to compare prices?
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kingbuhari(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19
tommy589:

My 3 days calculation: 1st day is 4 masons and 2 labourers to complete the parlour and a room= 32,000 naira

that's means u are paying them base on daily contract... But if u pay them per partition depending on how much you agree with them It will not reach that much. But I advise u to bargain with them base on contract, so I know only material is what I will provide, if they like let them finish it in 1 days , u don't care
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kingbuhari(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19
360command:
using pop Cement compared to using bags of Cement, sand, which is more expensive?
is that one cheaper
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19
tommy589:

You must be a very wicked person, sorry to say this.

How can you gather 5 family men, give them heavy work that will last the whole day, and pay them the total sum of 20k...?
That's 4k per person on the average.

Need I remind you that Mason is a skilled labor.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by tommy589(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19
Kingbuhari:
that's means u are paying them base on daily contract... But if u pay them per partition depending on how much you agree with them It will not reach that much. But I advise u to bargain with them base on contract, so I know only material is what I will provide, if they like let them finish it in 1 days , u don't care

I really don't care about the days they finish plastering,but I use this method to bring down quotation.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by tommy589(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19
ImmaculateJOE:

You must be a very wicked person, sorry to say this.

How can you gather 5 family men, give them heavy work that will last the whole day, and pay them the total sum of 20k...?
That's 4k per person on the average.

Need I remind you that Mason is a skilled labor.

Mr. Nice guy,

How much is the minimum wage? Add allowances and divide it by 22 days. The skilled worker gets more
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by abuuthmaan: 10:05pm On Mar 19
sexybash:
There is a new product that makes the total cement you use reduce by 50 percent and with it you really don't need screeding,I saw the add on Instagram and spoke to the company directly
Pls, what's the name of the product or can you direct me to the advert?
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by fasbat(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
in 2020, I bought 90 bags of cement to plaster in and out of my 3 bedroom bungalow ,then a bag was 2,200 !
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kingbuhari(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19
blaise26abj:

That has been a while . Na the strong Dey build now my brother
you are correct
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Demurray: 10:20pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:
kiss
U even lucky when I did my decking last month ...I bought at 12500 per bag and I used 280 bags to complete the job..
Location please?
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by 10kgod(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:

I will need this
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19
tommy589:

Mr. Nice guy,

How much is the minimum wage? Add allowances and divide it by 22 days. The skilled worker gets more

Minimum wage of 30 is for lowest earner in the FG cadre, that's menan the person with the least qualification.

Mason and labourers engaged in a very intense hard work, they inhale cement and all sort.

Also, these guys work for up to 8 hours per day under the hot sun, its different from those that sit in the office under the AC, electric fan or even shadow.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19
fasbat:
in 2020, I bought 90 bags of cement to plaster in and out of my 3 bedroom bungalow ,then a bag was 2,200 !
90 bags shocked

You for kuku open cement shop for them, they told you 3 bags of cement is more than enough to plaster 1 standard bedroom.
Multiply 3bags ×7 rooms for all the inside
And 3 bags ×5 rooms for all the outside.
That's about 35 bags all in all.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kingbuhari(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19
tommy589:

I really don't care about the days they finish plastering,but I use this method to bring down quotation.
good one.. don't any one bully you with building materials are cause therefore u should stop Ur project... Imagine someone telling u , it will cost 5m to 10m to plaster, are u plastering buj khalifa
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by mario2k(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19
Take it on by partition. It's more cheaper and faster
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by polariss(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19
Contact me for your plastering works in any part of the East

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by martolux(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19
If you didn't supervise the project yourself, you might have been scammed. I supervised a three bedroom flat in Ilorin two weeks ago and here are the cost.

1. The house measured by pop guy as 122 square meters.

2. 2 loads of plaster sands (double) was not enough, another double was added and half of it was used. A double load of sand cost #34,000.

3. 50 bags of cement was budgeted but we ended up using 58 bags ( soak-away was included and completed)

4. Labour cost was negotiated at #185,000 but about N195,000 was spent due to some little demands from the Manson.

# each bedroom has its own toilet and the sitting room and entrance are big enough.

# They started on Monday a finished on Saturday, they work from 8am to 6pm.
They did a very nice job going by the compliment received by outsiders.
fasbat:
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Ortintin: 11:04pm On Mar 19
Op just download and watch 20 videos on how to plaster on youtube. You will become an expert within 3 days. Come back to thank me with 10k after.

Am currently learning how to make cement cool
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by tommy589(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19
ImmaculateJOE:

Minimum wage of 30 is for lowest earner in the FG cadre, that's menan the person with the least qualification.

Mason and labourers engaged in a very intense hard work, they inhale cement and all sort.

Also, these guys work for up to 8 hours per day under the hot sun, its different from those that sit in the office under the AC, electric fan or even shadow.

Pay them what your church mind tells you is commensurate to their hard work when you start your project or become construction contractor
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by sheflat: 11:22pm On Mar 19
Don't mind most people giving you exorbitant figures. First of all what is the size of each rooms , the sitting room, the kitchen, bath room and the toilet. If you can get that i can tell you the amount cements it can cost you for the interior and exterior
alakhumeorobo:

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by fasbat(m): 5:23am On Mar 20
ImmaculateJOE:

90 bags shocked

You for kuku open cement shop for them, they told you 3 bags of cement is more than enough to plaster 1 standard bedroom.
Multiply 3bags ×7 rooms for all the inside
And 3 bags ×5 rooms for all the outside.
That's about 35 bags all in all.
whatever you used,you will meet it on your building, my wife was with the bricklayers throughout the plastering, locking the building up at the end of every work day, and no work without my wife arrives, though, I did used the remainder to construct the water tank, building is about using quality cement, it's my building and don't want any story in the future, another example, we used 19 bags to cover the septic soak away and the water waste,
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by toms55(m): 6:16am On Mar 20
oko4lucky:
Max 100k if no middle man (contractor or site engineer)

4 menson @ 7k each x =28k
3 labourers @ 4k each =12k
total 40k

Maximum of 3 days job

Boss pls how much is 6 inch block current price
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by sexybash(f): 6:56am On Mar 20
abuuthmaan:

Pls, what's the name of the product or can you direct me to the advert?

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by sexybash(f): 6:59am On Mar 20
You can talk to the engineer directly
On the number on the flyer
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by fkelly(m): 8:01am On Mar 20
The partion should be from 70-80 so multiply the number of partion by 4k. 70×4000 = 280,000. Then check for windows and door dressing. 2k per window

Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria / Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home?