Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch (19976 Views)

Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / ‘soldiers Came To Kill Me:i’d Be Shot In The Head And Dumped In A Shallow Grave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19
The army should level the opposing community...
Cos it is definitely the community that has issues with the one that called for help from soldiers that did this..
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Omoawoke: 2:11pm On Mar 19
fxexperts:
I guess they have to do so first by wiping your entire northern Nigeria of the face of the earth, animal. we all know how you evil lots kill Nigerian army officers on daily basis in the north and the army do nothing in return. and for your info in the case of Gaza and here there is a huge difference. First the Palestine are InCharge of the security forces in Gaza, in that community are you telling me that the villagers are the ones running the police and the animal did you give them gun to defend themselves, so what audacity do have to ask them to stand up against gun wielding criminals.

Read what i wrote there above.

And do you understand what I wrote?
My point is humans are selfish and will only speak out only when they are affected.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Zooposki(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19
israelmao:
The fact coming out of the monarch will save his community.

You guys already supported the army to kill them all. No one left to save.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Ogundex(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19
Watianoengineer:
When Isreal was bombing every inch of Gaza just because of the actions of few Hamas insurgents, majority of the hypocrites condemning the actions of the Nigerian Army today were supporting Isreal to continue the genocide. To them every one residing in Gaza are all terrorists so Isreal's action to bomb everyone was justifiable.

Now the tables have turned and the Nigerian Army are ready to do what Isreal is doing in Gaza. A dozen or more soldiers were murdered in cold blood but you hypocrites wants the army to look for the killers and not make the whole community pay.

If you can support what Isreal is doing by punishing every Palestinian for the offense of few Hamas agent, then the Nigerian Army should as well wipe out the whole community and make them suffer for the sins of the few killers.

So by extension,you are now is support of what Israel so doing in Gaza? It is a win win for Israel shaa
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Osanoghodua1: 2:59pm On Mar 19
The military must finish all involved both who imported them. The ditch that swallows an elephant will never swallow another again A summary extermination is okay, arrest none but summarily execute them all for they're not humans but canibals. The Ijaws are known for land grabbing.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Forumites: 3:03pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
I Urge the Nigeria Army to Show No Mercy , They should make That Community inhabitable For Civil Use , And probably turn the Community into a Military Cantoment
ur community is next.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by israelmao(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19
Zooposki:

You guys already supported the army to kill them all. No one left to save.
Bring out the quote where I supported it.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by SpatialKing(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19
Offpoint1:
Let's be realistic, I don't they just open fire at the soldiers like that unprovoked. When they're not terrorist.

Something might had happened that escalated a peaceful meeting into violence one and sadly the army were outnumbered and outgun.

Everyone just giving fearful report. Were those guys at war with the army in the first place to open fire at sighting them?

The truth is being hidden even when it's obvious.

I hope the situation don't escalate to a point where there will be a resurgence of militants. Nigeria is already over stretched with internal violence for that.

Meaning the soldiers actually came to take sides

Because Who these invaders a fellow community?
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Dougad: 3:24pm On Mar 19
This story no dey ever dey consistent.

Na ijaw boys kill the soldiers abi na urhobos
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Litmus: 3:44pm On Mar 19
Dpharisee:
Everyone is just giving their own version of the story, let an independent commission of enquiry be set up and we will be shocked at the outcome of what really transpired.

Another group are saying that Tantita security outfit owned by Tompolo which is responsible for guiding oil pipelines and filled with Ijaw ex militants have been using the cover of its contract with FG on oil pipelines protection to carry out attacks against riverine communities from other tribes.
Then the Okuama youths received 'faulty intelligence' that they were coming to invade but unfortunately it happened to be soldiers and Tantita agents also wear military uniforms in some of their operations and it was when the dust settled that they realised that the people killed were soldiers.

This is the danger of handing over the country's security to non state actors like Tantita security and other private outfits and granting them licence to military grade weapons, its a failure from all sides that has led to the ongoing calamity

Who can reasonably argue with this.

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by delpee(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19
Dpharisee:
Everyone is just giving their own version of the story, let an independent commission of enquiry be set up and we will be shocked at the outcome of what really transpired.

Another group are saying that Tantita security outfit owned by Tompolo which is responsible for guiding oil pipelines and filled with Ijaw ex militants have been using the cover of its contract with FG on oil pipelines protection to carry out attacks against riverine communities from other tribes.
Then the Okuama youths received 'faulty intelligence' that they were coming to invade but unfortunately it happened to be soldiers and Tantita agents also wear military uniforms in some of their operations and it was when the dust settled that they realised that the people killed were soldiers.

This is the danger of handing over the country's security to non state actors like Tantita security and other private outfits and granting them licence to military grade weapons, its a failure from all sides that has led to the ongoing calamity

This sounds more plausible. You've done a good analysis too. I read a similar story elsewhere.

The fact is a lot of non state actors (including bandits) wear the military camouflage so mistakes may occur.
Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by indigenous234(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19
You must be ashamed of yourself. Nigeria is the only country in the world who's army opens fire on it's citizens and you'll have some phoools supporting same. Nigeria should be Balkanized. Let everyone go their separate ways. I'm sure the Hausa/Fulani can not coexist with their emergency friends, the Yorubas. Emergency lovers of Nigeria. Bunch of clowns.

Watianoengineer:
When Isreal was bombing every inch of Gaza just because of the actions of few Hamas insurgents, majority of the hypocrites condemning the actions of the Nigerian Army today were supporting Isreal to continue the genocide. To them every one residing in Gaza are all terrorists so Isreal's action to bomb everyone was justifiable.

Now the tables have turned and the Nigerian Army are ready to do what Isreal is doing in Gaza. A dozen or more soldiers were murdered in cold blood but you hypocrites wants the army to look for the killers and not make the whole community pay.

If you can support what Isreal is doing by punishing every Palestinian for the offense of few Hamas agent, then the Nigerian Army should as well wipe out the whole community and make them suffer for the sins of the few killers.

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Zeebuy: 4:49pm On Mar 19
ribbit:
you are right.
They are playing big game and south south is their new pawn.

They know no one will care about them if they kill each other finish in that 5 states.like they have been doing. But Nigeria will care if it's south south.

They are now shipping the madness to SS.

I hope the community is smart and fish out those ipob killers soon..

. you're a bastard! A fucking bloody bastard and I don't care if the useless mods of this useless forum block my account!

God forbid y'all! You're dragging ipob into a mess than doesn't concern them in any way?!

I've said it several times, the eventual implosion of this shit hole will start with you bloodsucking Yorubas, and in the end your region will be the worst of it all.

You and all the foolish bastards on FP who mentioned ipob or anything concerning Igbos on this thread will burn in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by comodo: 6:13pm On Mar 19
Watianoengineer:

I support you fully. Be it North, South, East or West. Let there be no selective Justice. What is good for Delta state should also be good for Katsina state.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Goodlady(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19
Biodun556:
Ipob/ESN terrorists possibly motivated the killers of the soldiers
Actually you are wrong. As bad as ipob is you should leave them out of this.
It's an unfortunate situation to both the military and that community.
Now, hope ya brain has healed temporarily so that you can see that not all that's bad in Nigeria must be targeted towards southeast.
Receive brain!

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Scamburster(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:

Actually you are wrong. As bad as ipob is you should leave them out of this.
It's an unfortunate situation to both the military and that community.
Now, hope ya brain has healed temporarily so that you can see that not all that's bad in Nigeria must be targeted towards southeast.
Receive brain!
Wonderful, so you can one day sided by ipob?
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Goodlady(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19
Scamburster:

Wonderful, so you can one day sided by ipob?
I m a good woman that dislike injustice.
Biodun556 is a janjaweêd. He needs correction.

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by mclloyd22: 10:31pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Biodun556 post=128999267]Ipob/ESN terrorists possibly motivated the killers of the soldiers[/quote

Keep mouth like old cable wave trap. Hope you will prove this when summoned.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Scamburster(m): 3:43am On Mar 20
Goodlady:

I m a good woman that dislike injustice.
Biodun556 is a janjaweêd. He needs correction.
Ok, but still looking at you one sided eye.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Deemas(m): 6:05am On Mar 20
Watianoengineer:

You sha just dey stupid honestly and there's no apology about that.

Israel is in a war with Palestine. Is the Nigerian Army also in a war with it's own citizen? Nonsense man giving nonsense analysis.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by commoditiesnig: 8:50am On Mar 20
Hmm.. Very unfortunate
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Dsimmer: 6:38pm On Mar 20
I thought as much. Rip to them. Ijaw and Urhobo fighting over some territory in that area.

Every of such cases should be taken to Court while using the old map and document to decide who owns the territory. Once finalized on who owns the territory, it should be fully implemented with full force, including the previously decided ones. That's the best way to curb any nonsense from another criminal idiot who wants to act foolish again because it's quite stupid for anyone to think he can steal anyone's territory in this age when everything is already documented.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:13am On Mar 22
Zooposki:

The one way una don level never do una? Bloodthirsty animals. May thunder fire that your small preek wey always dey stand up at the mention of mass genocide.

Na your M0ther be anima| ..
Na your M0ther sme||y ToTo wey Thunda go Faya..
Baztard
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by alcuin(m): 12:27am On Mar 22
yarimo:
And criminals killed them? Army must kill all criminals in that area immediately . undecided undecided

A nursing mother was reported killed with her infant baby. I guess, these were also criminals.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office / Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs / 2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.