Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money (6533 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 10:41am On Mar 27
Silentgroper:
hahaha .. just the same kind of situationship I'm finding myself in ... She does most of the calling. She has been visiting every weekend without me squeezing tfare in her palms and I don't even know the streets of where she lives ... Inshort she's the one practically pushing for something to happen while I don't really give a shiit ... I wouldn't say I don't like her but I'm not exactly attracted to her .. She knows this and she's still coming on to me with full force ...

The only part I've been helping her on cause I don't want to hurt her is me shagging the living daylight out of her ... That, I've holding back on cause she seems like a good girl..

We could end up being an item though .. I hope we do for the sake of her...

Not being attracted to her and she knowing it is how many women handle stuff but if you don’t feel attracted to her, you should let her go.

So that someone who is more attracted to her can have space in her life.

For the sake of her, you say? Please don’t marry her out of pity. Just let her go.

Sometimes, you have to maintain that human dignity and treat people with respect.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by chatinent: 10:45am On Mar 27
Or is he God sent to ease me at my times of need?

And later you dump him?

Have you been killed before?
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 1:45pm On Mar 27
chatinent:

And later you dump him?

Have you been killed before?
Dump him I'm not dating him to begin with. Issues has been clarified with the help of my mom and guess what he maintains it's just a kind gesture from him and nothing more. He sent me another huge sum after my mom spoke with him. He called me and told me to relax that and not worry about anything.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 1:54pm On Mar 27
Acidosis:
His mother is probably in the village screaming ebi m pawa 😭

Your type will now meet a fine, responsible, and reasonable working-class guy earning #300k and expect him to fund you wigs of #250k each. This is someone that (may) have never even sent ₦100,000 to his parents or any of his family members throughout his life, but just because he found himself in a relationship, individuals like you will exploit or expect too much from him.

Some of you should do better. I blame the simp, though. If he knows what awaits him in the future with people like you, I bet all that funds will go to a pension manager.
He's from a rich home (son of former deputy sen presi the one that has the initials of I and M as his names) and I'm not hungry too .
How am I exploiting him. My mom has spoken with him and he said he has no motive behind anything he gives me and I should not bother myself over anything. Guess what he did after his lengthy conversation with my mom, he sent a huge money to me again through his company . Whatever happens God knows I've cleared my conscience and I pray a good woman that likes him locate him
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
He's from a rich home (son of former deputy sen presi the one that has the initials of I and M as his names) .
How am I exploiting him. My mom has spoken with him and he said he has no motive behind anything he gives me and I should not bother myself over anything. Guess what he did after his lengthy conversation with my mom, he sent a huge money to me again through his company

Ah, you had to return to this thread? Well, it's very thoughtful of him, though. He's trying to raise your standard so much that guys earning 500k after a 30-day hard labour and struggle will no longer appeal to you. grin

When a man gives you this kind of money for no reason, he's only making the men around you right now who are no match financially less appealing to you. He will continue until you begin to hate your boyfriend. When no other can match him, his intention will be revealed. For now, enjoy your life, baby girl.

By the way, why u never cash the money? Waiting for my approval? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:07pm On Mar 27
Acidosis:

Ah, you had to return to this thread? Well, it's very thoughtful of him, though. He's trying to raise your standard so much that guys earning 400k after a 30-day hard labour and struggle will no longer appeal to you. grin

When a man gives you this kind of money, he's only making the men around you right now who are no match financially less appealing to you. When no other can match him, his intention will be revealed. For now, enjoy your life, baby girl.
I don't like people because of money, maybe I would have been a trophy wife by now if that's what I'm after. What kind of money will a man have that'll even make me desperate sef when I'm not hungry myself.

The truth is most young men of these days have too much baggages, if they are not smoking, they drink and take drugs and other substances. The few good ones have insecurity issues and expect you to respond to them like a hookup girl (make I no bore you with stories) .
My happiness now is I've cleared my conscience and posterity shall not judge me bad

I'll spend major part of it on my adopted grand parents (I adopted them because they have no child of their own and they are old)
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Acidosis(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
I don't like people because of money, maybe I would have been a trophy wife by now if that's what I'm after. What kind of money will a man have that'll even make me desperate sef when I'm not hungry myself.

The truth is most young men of these days have too much baggages, if they are not smoking, they drink and take drugs and other substances. The few good ones have insecurity issues and expect you to respond to them like a hookup girl (make I no bore you with stories) .
My happiness now is I've cleared my conscience and posterity shall not judge me bad

I got that, dear. Don't blame yourself over nothing. From what I've seen in your follow-up writing, you haven't done anything wrong.

I'm only concerned that a man who gives you money in that manner, for no 'known reason,' won't alter your perception about love relationships, as we see mainly in Nigeria. But on second thought, I've never known you to be poor or struggling. Certainly not you. I'm sorry if my previous post appeared judgmental.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Acidosis(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:

I'll spend major part of it on my adopted grand parents (I adopted them because they have no child of their own and they are old)

Very thoughtful of you. Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:28pm On Mar 27
Acidosis:

I got that, dear. Don't blame yourself over nothing. From what I've seen in your follow-up writing, you haven't done anything wrong.

I'm only concerned that a man who gives you money in that manner, for no 'known reason,' won't alter your perception about love relationships, as we see mainly in Nigeria. But on second thought, I've never known you to be poor or struggling. Certainly not you. I'm sorry if my previous post appeared judgmental.

Money is good but liking someone shouldn't be entirely about money.

Your previous post isn't judgemental but just reality of modern life where both gender now transact feelings. It's the reason why marriagescno longer stand the test of times

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Emmanuel909090: 2:42pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Few years back this man tried to make advances at me but was not bold enough to do so but he kept gifting me different things and crediting my account of which I never asked for. He was familiarizing with people around me and comes to our house to greet my mom because he lives nearby, will call me to greet me before going and all those unnecessary famzing. But he never had that boldness to ask me out.

On my part I never demanded anything from him and whenever I want to reject his gifts and cash I couldn't because it always comes at the right time. I can't count the number of times I have sworn never to accept his gifts and cash but never for once did I keep to my words because he's gifted in sending cash and gifts at the perfect time.

This man is very unattractive to me, like that man you'll not even want anybody to see you standing with , so it has never even crossed my mind to have anything with him. So I summoned courage one day and text him to stop all those univited visits and stop wasting his time because I can never date someone like him(I was young and said some nasty things I regretted later) and unfortunately his cousins saw my nasty message to him, told others and they all wear this scornful looks whenever they see me as I later learnt my message caused problems in their house. Well, he stopped coming to our house, he relocated to a new place as I learnt he got a job that took him away from our location.

I never felt remorseful about all I did to him till recently as I'm now older and wiser. So, I was somewhere doing something and he also came there and saw me first, I was expecting a very cold reaction from him but he immediately came over and was very happy to see me, started gisting and all that, I gave him attention just to make up for my earlier bad attitude, I apologized over how I treated him and he said it's nothing that he's not holding anything against me as I was very young then. Before I say jerk he went to his car and gave me some bundles of cash, requested for my account number and he won't even accept my refusal to give him. So that's how this man resumed sending me money again, infact he's obviously now richer because if I mentioned the alert I always receive from this man nobody will believe me here. I narrated everything to my brother because he knew all I did to him back then, my brother started calling him fool which I felt bad and cautioned him to stop.

Now this man has not made any advances or wooed me but he's already acting more than a partner, infact I feel so guilty each time I see his alerts and calls. God knows I can never date him but I'm beginning to be so uncomfortable with all these. Let me not lie, it's so hard to reject his money as it usually comes at the right time.

Let me also add that he later got married but his wife left him few years into their marriage.

Honestly I'm tired and want to be free from all these.

Please am I at fault here? Or is he God sent to ease me at my times of need? Why am I feeling so guilty even though I have never requested anything from him?
Am I in trouble and what will be the end result of all these?

Men are really victims, I feel for him.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 2:49pm On Mar 27
Emmanuel909090:

Men are really victims, I feel for him.
Victim of what if I may ask?
Hope you read everything
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Emmanuel909090: 10:20pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Victim of what if I may ask?
Hope you read everything

Victims of domestic violence, manipulation, slaves to women
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by optm(m): 1:26am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
He's from a rich home (son of former deputy sen presi the one that has the initials of I and M as his names) and I'm not hungry too .
How am I exploiting him. My mom has spoken with him and he said he has no motive behind anything he gives me and I should not bother myself over anything. Guess what he did after his lengthy conversation with my mom, he sent a huge money to me again through his company . Whatever happens God knows I've cleared my conscience and I pray a good woman that likes him locate him
If he's not this philanthropic to others, do not take his word for it; you should try to do some investigations on his giftings to you specifically . Wisdom is profitable

2 Likes

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 8:46am On Mar 29
optm:
If he's not this philanthropic to others, do not take his word for it; you should try to do some investigations on his giftings to you specifically . Wisdom is profitable
He said I should not bother myself about anything that he's doing it with no motive and just like gifting me things and I thanked him. That's all

He can't do me anything and that's on period.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by Liposure: 9:30pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
Don't insult him please, he's a very good man. Just not someone I can date. What do I do kos the guilt I feel is making me so uncomfortable
Zzor next time, its I'm I instead of am I. How are you doing
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 10:05pm On Apr 05
Liposure:
Zzor next time, its I'm I instead of am I. How are you doing
Thanks for the correction

I'm fine
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 10:26pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:

INTERESTING...
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 5:02pm On Apr 14
TimFisher2:

grin grin grin

We need to hold a seminar

Our guys needs to be liberated.

Happy Sunday… I get update for you and others ooo 😂 😆

Should I drop it for you and others?

This women know what they are doing bro.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by TimFisher2: 11:23am On Apr 15
SmartMen:

Happy Sunday… I get update for you and others ooo 😂 😆

Should I drop it for you and others?

This women know what they are doing bro.

Abeg drop am as it dey hot grin grin grin
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 4:18pm On Apr 15
TimFisher2:

Abeg drop am as it dey hot grin grin grin

My brother, good afternoon. It is about the one I said I met on Twitter as stated here below.

SmartMen:

Another lady whom I met on Twitter but that one also reacted to my picture for the FIRST time in about 3 years we have known... and she has been doing that since then till now, even on Sunday here, she reacted to the one I posted.

I have always known that the way she was commenting on my pics there was more to it.

We got talking about her status 3 days ago and I told her I would have married her (referencing her status) but she chose coding (her work as an excuse).

She responded with a meme (that Obara Jesus meme if you have seen it around).

Then she said she understood back then but it was just that she was trying to get on her feet back then, it wasn't easy.

That was her usual excuse anyway but I knew there was more, so I probed her further by saying communication is everything and if she had at least tried to ease things for me, I would have understood and that there are guys like me who just go straight to the point and say what they want and also mean it. I added I understand, life is not easy anywhere and I admire her for one thing.

Now, before this, there is something I used to do with her that I no longer do.: I no longer message her or chat with her like I used to. back then I initiate convos almost every day. I no longer called her. The most is that I no longer say nice things about her pictures like I used to when she uploads them. I would just view and move on.

The summary is that if you were a girl and noticed this, you could tell the guy has changed towards you and shifted attention elsewhere or no longer has your time.

This explains why she was now commenting on my pics whenever she saw them or viewed them to get my attention again but I did;t move still.

Back to the current events. After I said this: "I added I understand, life is not easy anywhere and I admire for one thing"

She then quickly said with a WINK emoji that she is expecting my wedding IV soon. I wanted to reply immediately but I paused. I sensed that she wasn't really expecting any wedding IV but those words were to ascertain whether the coast was still clear for her to come in. So I responded with what she had in mind to be sure. I asked if she doesn't want to marry and that it's her I want to marry.

Guess what? She proved me right then she said "but you are in a relationship" This further confirmed what I suspected was playing out.

That was when she confessed that she knew she didn't treat me well back then and that she was sorry.

The apology came as a shock to me, not gonna lie.

Again, when I look at the event as they unravel, I knew something was fuelling this because I have been on this girls case when she just finished NYSC, and moved from Benue to Abuja and it was always one flimsy excuse.

SO WHY IS SHE CONFESSING AND APOLOGIZING NOW FOR HOW SHE TREATED ME?

Note one thing. I said it before. A woman can rubbish you, call you a fool, insult you. Say she is not attracted to you and can never sleep with you.... BUT DEEP DOWN, she knows you are a great guy who would make an awesome partner cos they are not blind and can see ALL your effort.

Anyway, she later confessed that she had something with another guy but unfortunately for her, the guy japa to Europe.

So while she was giving me excuses of not being ready for a relationship or being broke to get into any relationship... there was no excuse for this guy after me.

This further explains and confirms that when a woman does not want you, she will create a stack mountainous obstacle for you but if the guy she wants comes along AFTER YOU, there will be no single excuse for the guy.

So why is she confessing now...? It is that thing I said before. They ALWAYS KNOW you are a great guy. All those times they are misbehaving towards you and not wanting to give you access, THEY KNOW. They may not admit it to you but during their solitude, a time when they all alone by themselves, they will TELL THEMSELVES the truth that SmartMen was really a great guy or TimFisher really cared about me. THEY ALWAYS TELL THEMSELVES the truth. This explains why after a while, they start looking for that great guy they once ignored or rejected when their plan A does not pan out well.

The only thing I did after she revealed all is take her down memory lane of how I was patient enough with her. Even as late as 2023 March I tried again and she still gave me the usual response of being too broke to be in a relationship but here she is now confessing and apologizing. I doubt the guy that japa even spent 3 months before she start considering to have something with him.

I concluded by bluntly telling her that she didn't like or wanted me and that is why she treated me the way she did.

Their problem is that they always have this imagination in their head. What they don't always consider is that hundreds and millions of girls also have that imagine in their head and there are not enough men around to fulfill that fantasy. Also a guy can have those things they seek financially it does not mean they will marry you as a lady either.

She is the second person I found out went with another guy who left her in Nigeria and traveled abroad. No future plans whatsoever , then they start looking for me lol. And that is why she feels remorseful that I was there long enough and she didn't give me a chance and someone comes along that she tried but it led to nothing. Meaning, she has to start searching from ground zero again.

Her case made me unhappy, not gonna lie cos I really like her but I have never taken a lady that considered me as an option cos I would always feel they don't really like or love me like that but I just happened to be the guy available. There is a high risk with that too when you take a lady that consider you as option D OR option E when other options fail.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by dhiqson(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15
Man!
You write fluently sha!

So girls see this and take u for a ride?
Well for me yea
I've never been a man of love
I've always been the what society calls toxic
But they keep coming back? angry

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by EreluRoz: 1:24pm On Apr 16
dhiqson:
Man!
You write fluently sha!

So girls see this and take u for a ride?
Well for me yea
I've never been a man of love
I've always been the what society calls toxic
But they keep coming back? angry
Coming back for what? Self hype is not good
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by TimFisher2: 3:14pm On Apr 16
SmartMen:

My brother, good afternoon. It is about the one I said I met on Twitter as stated here below.

I have always known that the way she was commenting on my pics there was more to it.

We got talking about her status 3 days ago and I told her I would have married her (referencing her status) but she chose coding (her work as an excuse).

She responded with a meme (that Obara Jesus meme if you have seen it around).

Then she said she understood back then but it was just that she was trying to get on her feet back then, it wasn't easy.

That was her usual excuse anyway but I knew there was more, so I probed her further by saying communication is everything and if she had at least tried to ease things for me, I would have understood and that there are guys like me who just go straight to the point and say what they want and also mean it. I added I understand, life is not easy anywhere and I admire her for one thing.

Now, before this, there is something I used to do with her that I no longer do.: I no longer message her or chat with her like I used to. back then I initiate convos almost every day. I no longer called her. The most is that I no longer say nice things about her pictures like I used to when she uploads them. I would just view and move on.

The summary is that if you were a girl and noticed this, you could tell the guy has changed towards you and shifted attention elsewhere or no longer has your time.

This explains why she was now commenting on my pics whenever she saw them or viewed them to get my attention again but I did;t move still.

Back to the current events. After I said this: "I added I understand, life is not easy anywhere and I admire for one thing"

She then quickly said with a WINK emoji that she is expecting my wedding IV soon. I wanted to reply immediately but I paused. I sensed that she wasn't really expecting any wedding IV but those words were to ascertain whether the coast was still clear for her to come in. So I responded with what she had in mind to be sure. I asked if she doesn't want to marry and that it's her I want to marry.

Guess what? She proved me right then she said "but you are in a relationship" This further confirmed what I suspected was playing out.

That was when she confessed that she knew she didn't treat me well back then and that she was sorry.

The apology came as a shock to me, not gonna lie.

Again, when I look at the event as they unravel, I knew something was fuelling this because I have been on this girls case when she just finished NYSC, and moved from Benue to Abuja and it was always one flimsy excuse.

SO WHY IS SHE CONFESSING AND APOLOGIZING NOW FOR HOW SHE TREATED ME?

Note one thing. I said it before. A woman can rubbish you, call you a fool, insult you. Say she is not attracted to you and can never sleep with you.... BUT DEEP DOWN, she knows you are a great guy who would make an awesome partner cos they are not blind and can see ALL your effort.

Anyway, she later confessed that she had something with another guy but unfortunately for her, the guy japa to Europe.

So while she was giving me excuses of not being ready for a relationship or being broke to get into any relationship... there was no excuse for this guy after me.

This further explains and confirms that when a woman does not want you, she will create a stack mountainous obstacle for you but if the guy she wants comes along AFTER YOU, there will be no single excuse for the guy.

So why is she confessing now...? It is that thing I said before. They ALWAYS KNOW you are a great guy. All those times they are misbehaving towards you and not wanting to give you access, THEY KNOW. They may not admit it to you but during their solitude, a time when they all alone by themselves, they will TELL THEMSELVES the truth that SmartMen was really a great guy or TimFisher really cared about me. THEY ALWAYS TELL THEMSELVES the truth. This explains why after a while, they start looking for that great guy they once ignored or rejected when their plan A does not pan out well.

The only thing I did after she revealed all is take her down memory lane of how I was patient enough with her. Even as late as 2023 March I tried again and she still gave me the usual response of being too broke to be in a relationship but here she is now confessing and apologizing. I doubt the guy that japa even spent 3 months before she start considering to have something with him.

I concluded by bluntly telling her that she didn't like or wanted me and that is why she treated me the way she did.

Their problem is that they always have this imagination in their head. What they don't always consider is that hundreds and millions of girls also have that imagine in their head and there are not enough men around to fulfill that fantasy. Also a guy can have those things they seek financially it does not mean they will marry you as a lady either.

She is the second person I found out went with another guy who left her in Nigeria and traveled abroad. No future plans whatsoever , then they start looking for me lol. And that is why she feels remorseful that I was there long enough and she didn't give me a chance and someone comes along that she tried but it led to nothing. Meaning, she has to start searching from ground zero again.

Her case made me unhappy, not gonna lie cos I really like her but I have never taken a lady that considered me as an option cos I would always feel they don't really like or love me like that but I just happened to be the guy available. There is a high risk with that too when you take a lady that consider you as option D OR option E when other options fail.

So what is your option?

Are you taking her back and let bygone be bygone.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 4:46pm On Apr 16
TimFisher2:

So what is your option?

Are you taking her back and let bygone be bygone?

Not taking her because there is a risk with taking such a lady. A woman who does not consider you as the first option, despite being there long before the one she chose can hardly like, love, or respect you enough because you are not what they wanted in the first place but just happen to be the available one.

As they say: "When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable"

I am not what she wants and will never be.

She was asking me if I still like her. I scuff grin

But I thank God for the experience. My life has been wild in the last 1 year with about 5 ladies HOPING I would give them a second chance. I wished I had known this secret long ago.

Make money, take care of yourself. You are only useful to them because of the security that you offer them. No more, no less.
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by timmydrogba(m): 2:38am On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
Like seriously?

undecided

Lol No mind The clown 😂
Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by TimFisher2: 4:34am On Apr 17
SmartMen:

Not taking her because there is a risk with taking such a lady. A woman who does not consider you as the first option, despite being there long before the one she chose can hardly like, love, or respect you enough because you are not what they wanted in the first place but just happen to be the available one.

As they say: "When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable"

But I thank God for the experience. My life has been wild in the last 1 year with about 5 ladies HOPING I would give them a second chance. I wished I had known this secret long ago.

Make money, take care of yourself. You are only useful to them because of the security that you offer them. No more, no less.

I would have caused the hell out of you has it been you said the opposite.

In fact, I would have named you master simpster.

Well, thank God, you learnt well, and you learnt very fast.

Truly you are a smart man.

Never be an option B...no matter how she deceitfully confessed her love for you, when the time is ripe, she will leave because those who she was worshipping left her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by dhiqson(m): 7:50am On Apr 17
SmartMen:

You said you're benin bred
How did the Igbo blood come in?

Mind u, i schooled in uniben

1 Like

Re: I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money by SmartMen: 8:44am On Apr 17
dhiqson:

You said you're benin bred
How did the Igbo blood come in?

Mind u, i schooled in uniben

Mum is Benin, Dad is Igbo. smiley

Spent most of my adult years in Benin before I moved to South West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys / Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.