Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? (17732 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

I can't really understand why the school is asking for my genotype.

Please doctors and teachers help me.

Mod please to front-page

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by joceey(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19
Something is fishy Are you sure that baby is yours.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Wawelexy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19
grin

You have been paying school fees and other expenses for another man's child... Your mother-in-law is stylishly telling you to use your brain cos she doesn't know how to break the news to you

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19
Seriously i dont understand but i love my girl and the baby so much

joceey:
Something is fishy Are you sure that baby is yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19
They want to be sure u 're the kid's dad.
Honestly if I were u I will secretly conduct my own test to be sure

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ikeno(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19
Did you and your girl go for genotype test,are you both compatible,is your child having any health issues.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by NEUDUDE: 2:55pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Seriously i dont understand but i love my girl and the baby so much

idiot dey there and be doing i love my baby, whereas she hates you codedly. she just they use your money fund the baby father and herself life.

God wan use the mother in law help but you are still very foolish. No go do DNA, dey there dey mumu

you dey work dey hustle for them, she and the real pikin papa they enjoy themselves.

foolish men everywhere grin

Love isnt one-sided fool as you take love am, make sure shey she love you x2

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Jeon(f): 3:21pm On Mar 19
She wants to confirm if you are AA or sickie, cau the child may be sickie, and they have no sickie in their family root.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19
We have never go for genotype but my baby is sound and healthy, I don't know why the school is asking for my genotype before giving my child admission.

ikeno:
Did you and your girl go for genotype test,are you both compatible,is your child having any health issues.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19
My baby is not sick, i would have mention that if it is so

Jeon:
She wants to confirm if you are AA or sickie, cau the child may be sickie, and they have no sickie in their family root.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Verbtips(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19
Why will a school be asking for genotype scam!!!!! run o there is some thing fishy GO DOWN THERE AND FIGURE THINGS OUT ABI THEM WAN USE JU JU TURN YOUR GENOTYPE NI. DON'T ACT RASHY BRO USE YOUR HEAD
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Sirmwill: 5:54pm On Mar 19

Let's all use at least one minute to wonder and shake our heads over the foolishness of the guy above me 😐😑

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Tecnophone: 5:54pm On Mar 19
something fishy. DNA test loading.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by callmevirus(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Yourprick: 5:54pm On Mar 19
Ok
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by pansophist(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
Tell her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by vowiski(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
Go run genotype for the child fess

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by RecentHistory: 5:55pm On Mar 19
You see that baby, you have possession, you don't have ownership.

You will discover the difference with hot tears in your eyes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by PHZADDY1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
When result come out your mind fit no touch ground angry

8 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Nkl4u: 5:55pm On Mar 19
Hmmm. I think you should carry out a DNA test on that child to ascertain if truly you are the father

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by UncleKoboko: 5:56pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

I can't really understand why the school is asking for my genotype.

Please doctors and teachers help me.

Mod please to front-page

So what exactly is the problem or your problem here?

Is your genotype your bodycount or your bank account balance that you should keep a secret?

What's wrong with people?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Citadel234: 5:56pm On Mar 19
For the sake of the children
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by TriCee: 5:56pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
We have never go for genotype but my baby is sound and healthy, I don't know why the school is asking for my genotype before giving my child admission.

lol, this man sef. What do you mean by sound and healthy?

Oga what is your own genotype and that of your girl?

AS couple don't look unhealthy. It's only SS in some cases.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Creamypie(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19
Your would be mum in law knows her daughter more than u do

8 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Mar 19
She wan suck your blood for night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by UncleKoboko: 5:57pm On Mar 19
cry
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by vincenteger: 5:57pm On Mar 19
Tell her your genotype

It doesn't stop you from secretly conducting a DNA test at a later time.

Stop defending rubbish
How sure are you that the child is healthy since you are not always around?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19
Nkl4u:
Hmmm. I think you should carry out a DNA test on that child to ascertain if truly you are the father

Nairaland men have finally discovered what DNA is and now we won't rest.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by bigdammyj: 5:58pm On Mar 19
If you know it tell her...
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Nawa4nl: 5:58pm On Mar 19
becos of SS wahala angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.