Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? (17735 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by chypotenti(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19
Abobby nor tell me say you nor know wetin you go do... No school requests for that, your mother in-law is passing a message knowingly or unknowingly, when last you see this your pikin Since you're always busy... My guy put eye for ground, it's still early........
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by femi4: 8:25pm On Mar 19
NEUDUDE:

yes pupil genotype correct. why is mother inlaw asking for op genotype then

is it illiteracy or what?
yea, illiteracy. May be she felt it is determined by the baby daddy
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gigabyte13: 8:26pm On Mar 19
Make you no go use your own wreck her child own....
She get right to ask
E reach to ask
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by jaafree: 8:29pm On Mar 19
Because her daughter is AS, add it to yours then do the math and find out your baby's genotype.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Mar 19
Why are you afraid ..
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by infofta(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19
The school wants to know if your child is SS. Kids who are SS are prone to sickness.
Remember they are in custody of your child. They are proactive and avoiding negligence. They might refuse her admission if she's SS and not under medical supervision.

There is nothing wrong in disclosing your genotype. It's for the safety of your child and the unborn children.

Your mother Inlaw has no secret agenda and has nothing to do with DNA or if you are the father or not. Go do genotype for yourself, your child and your girlfriend if you intend to have more babies with her.

It's either AA, AS or SS
AA can marry anyone but AS can't as you might have SS child along the line.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by thesmallgod(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
We have never go for genotype but my baby is sound and healthy, I don't know why the school is asking for my genotype before giving my child admission.

Bro AS kids are healthy as well. If both of you are AA (you and madam) and your kid is AS, you may need to go further to do DNA because the chance of having AS kid is very slim

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by phenylalanine(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

I can't really understand why the school is asking for my genotype.
She is not your mother inlaw unless you have done the needfull, you can simply say my baby Mama's mother.

Please doctors and teachers help me.

Mod please to front-page
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by frozen70(f): 9:10pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

Mod please to front-page

I think their daughter and your son maybe AS, they are worried that they want to be sure that you are not AS

BUT I will advise you do your Genotype findings on her and your son

Because if your son is AA they shouldn't have be worried about knowing about yours

But definitely, yoyrwife to be is surely AS

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by vikstandon(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19
1Sharon:

Nairaland men have finally discovered what DNA is and now we won't rest.

No dey f**k f**k
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by labake1(f): 9:16pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page

Am I the only one not seeing anything wrong in knowing your genotype? Is not like babalawo can do anything about it. Tell her and stop the headache

Gosh!!!!
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by tfelicityk(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19
Hmmmmm...m
Hope it is not what I am assuming at the moment?
Ask your girlfriend to send your baby genotype to you that the company or your boss requested for it too...
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19
Why is it so difficult for you to run to the school to get clarification?
See how people are yabbing you and making jest of you.😂
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Panda7(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19
It could be prerequisite for filling the school form and not necessarily something to be worried about especially if the child bears your name. It's quite sad this faceless forum is full of intolerable young kids/adults
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by iyerebenita993: 9:58pm On Mar 19
Dey play 😂😂
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19
Because i dont mention that part, Oga I am AA and am aware and I know my gf is AA also, but she doesn't know my own status.

Akinpresident:
How you go impregnate girl without knowing her genotype?
Unless you're AA, I want to believe you're stupid for impregnating a girl without knowing her genotype.

This matter is not even something you should bring to a public forum.
Give them the genotype details they asked for.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19
The daughter is AA and i am AA but

frozen70:

I think their daughter and your son maybe AS, they are worried that they want to be sure that you are not AS

Because if your son is AA they shouldn't have be worried about knowing about yours

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19
Thank you

GodHimself:
The easiest thing to do is to Reach out to the school and ask.

If you’re not satisfied, then don’t provide it.

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19
I dont but this matter have cause alot of arguments at my working place, this is a girl I love with all my life, I gave my mother in law to be my genotype though, but my guy said the thing no clear. For me to get more clarification I have to push it here.

Right now I am set to marry the girl, but this issue is getting me confused.

Roger3D:
Why bring your personal problems to the internet? Don't have family and friends who can advise you accordingly?
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by addexx: 11:55pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page

It may just be health issues and they are trying to figure out the source. Don't overthink this.

You could just ask mother in law and the school why.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by esthel(f): 11:56pm On Mar 19
ibawon:

Tell her to go check the Kids genotype. These are requirements especially when a kid is being enrolled into a new school mostly
thank you o, Common sense should even tell them that but no everything must be related to go and conduct DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Marshalltown001(m): 12:07am On Mar 20
Wawelexy:
grin

You have been paying school fees and other expenses for another man's child... Your mother-in-law is stylishly telling you to use your brain cos she doesn't know how to break the news to you
….. you’re right making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 12:21am On Mar 20
Thank you

addexx:

It may just be health issues and they are trying to figure out the source. Don't overthink this.

You could just ask mother in law and the school why.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:41am On Mar 20
Why should a school require that? Just change her school. Withdraw your child from the school to another one.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Scamburster(m): 2:14am On Mar 20
frozen70:

Your logical reasoning is top notch.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Nkl4u: 2:48am On Mar 20
1Sharon:

Nairaland men have finally discovered what DNA is and now we won't rest.
Nothing wrong in carrying out a DNA test ma'am
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Fhowe: 4:51am On Mar 20
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page
she is not your mother inlaw yet , stop taking your relationship to where it has not gotten. At this junction politely ask for a genotype amd dna test or withdraw financial assistance if they refuse , use your head before them use am for you

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Fhowe: 4:55am On Mar 20
Dyfynezz12:
They want to be sure u 're the kid's dad.
Honestly if I were u I will secretly conduct my own test to be sure
But lets look at it from another angle she might not be up to anything cause schools of these days do too much and ask for different unnecessary information maybe just to have more medical record about their new intake
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by gfelo(m): 5:40am On Mar 20
Thank you sir

Fhowe:
she is not your mother inlaw yet , stop taking your relationship to where it has not gotten. At this junction politely ask for a genotype amd dna test or withdraw financial assistance if they refuse , use your head before them use am for you
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:26am On Mar 20
Fhowe:
But lets look at it from another angle she might not be up to anything cause schools of these days do too much and ask for different unnecessary information maybe just to have more medical record about their new intake
U might be right too
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by frozen70(f): 6:49am On Mar 20
Scamburster:

Your logical reasoning is top notch.

Thanks
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by frozen70(f): 6:50am On Mar 20
gfelo:
The daughter is AA and i am AA but

Am glad both of you are AA, it's time for DNA test if your son is AS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.